Honestly I'll give the app 4 stars. It's great and very convenient to use. But even as I voice to text this out I've have to think about all the times that I've had to go back and manually correct anything that I have voice to text it out because of its swapping of words that I did not actually say. Which sometimes leads to messages taking even longer to type out rather than just me actually typing them out.
Ever since the most recent android update my voice to text does not work. It will work for a brief period after I restart my phone but not more than a few minutes. Same with my outbound phone calls which I know isn't this apps problem but just want to make some one aware of issues with update
I've seen one of my former Godnephews tried the advice. And it does work. I've also downloaded because I never know when I may in needed it in an situations that would accured. In non-seen areas. Temporary til back to normal. Within my lifestyle. Awesome idea to the Google Corporation. For creating as such an app.👸👼🌏🌎🌍🌈❤📖🙏👍👍👍👍👍
• Added support for Bangla (India), Czech, Khmer, Nepali, Sinhala and Ukrainian. • Number processing can now be turned off in settings. This produces a more literal pronunciation of the text. For example 09/10/2017 will be pronounced as oh nine slash ten... Only available for our English voices. • Intonation control is now available for more voices. • Various other improvements to our voices. - 3.10.10: not sure what this latest update delivers as there are no version numbers in What's New: " • Alternative voice variations now available on every device. • Added support to amplify speech volume over other audio. • Extended support for emoji verbalisation in Chinese, Dutch, Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. • Bug fixes. " On HTC One [m7] 4g Vodafone, Android 5.0.2, Smart Launcher 3.24.19F(beta)
Love that I can just say "OK Google" and the app starts, even with my phone locked. Very easy to use, understands what you say, & it talks back with your answer & relevant search info. Everyone needs this app, especially this day & age with so many accidents caused by people texting while driving
Before this most recent update this program was working flawlessly as intended. However until said update my voice detection cuts off mid sentence quite abruptly. Rendering this feature completely unusable. For a short example... forget about long-winded sentences. I will only say 7 words and it will only get about 2 or 3 of those words before I realized that it had stopped detecting my voice when speaking clearly.
• Added support for Bangla (India), Czech, Khmer, Nepali, Sinhala and Ukrainian.
• Number processing can now be turned off in settings. This produces a more literal pronunciation of the text. For example 09/10/2017 will be pronounced as oh nine slash ten... Only available for our English voices.
• Intonation control is now available for more voices.
• Various other improvements to our voices.
#1 Antivirus Security, Free VPN & App lock for Privacy, Junk Cleaner & Booster