Quick access to your conversations.
With Wear Messenger, you have all your conversations one touch away. You can see what your buddy said or reply to him while leaving your phone in your pocket.
Multiple input methods.
Wear Messenger can accept voice input, quick replies (that you can freely set up), includes four different keyboards and supports third party IMEs, such as Minuum.
The phone keypad keyboard features dictionaries (English, Italian, German and French) and gestures which will greatly speed up your typing. Gestures includes:
• Left->Right: Space/Enter
• Right->Left: Back
• Top->Bottom: Reset
• Bottom->Top: Change language
Includes FlickKey technology.
A new way to type has landed on your watch. The reason we choose to have FlickKey on board is because we truly believe gestures are the way to go on Android Wear. To "flick" a letter, you simply touch the square it is within and move your finger in its direction, then release. It's easy, fast and accurate. The same principle was applied to Flick Calc and to the FlickKey IME with awesome results. For more informations about FlickKey and their feature-rich IME, visit flickkey.com or email email@example.com .
Your SMS app does not support android wear, or you are not comfortable with voice input? No problem! Wear Messenger can provide notifications effectively replacing your standard SMS app. Its notification features include High resolution profile pictures, stacked notifications, conversation history, mark as read (Android 4.3 or Xposed only) and all the input methods listed above.
Last but not least, you can link your client's notifications with Wear Messenger's, so whenever you swipe them away on your watch or your phone, they get dismissed on the other part too. Remember to blacklist your SMS client into the Android Wear management app, or you will get double notifications. (Works best on 4.4+, might not be compatible with all clients)
You can customize pretty much everything this app does. From vibration patterns, to which buttons should the keyboards have (or not). You can also use the legacy UI if you don't like our Material inspired one.
Enhanced replies for Gmail, Hangouts and WhatsApp.
If you have the Xposed framework, you can enable the module which comes with Wear Messenger. It will add a "Reply with Wear Messenger" action to Gmail, Hangouts and WhatsApp, featuring all the input methods available. We only officially support the latest versions (currently Hangouts 2.5.83281670, Gmail 220.127.116.112443 and WhatsApp 2.11.528).
Address book access.
Wear Messenger now can bring your address book to your watch. You can start a new conversation or launch a call directly from your watch.
Messaging Bridge interoperability.
This app is compatible with our Messaging Bridge, which lets you get your WhatsApp and Kik messages as normal SMS. Enjoy having everything in one place!
• Please pay attention at where you put your drag points if you use apps like Wear Mini Launcher, which could interfere with Wear Messenger's buttons.
• Feature requests are welcome. Drop me an email if you feel something should really be in Wear Messenger.
• Please spend a minute rating this app. I would really appreciate it.
• Notifications and keyboards are disabled by default. You can enable them on your phone.
• This app is compatible with Android Wear watches only.
Simply open the Mini Dialer app or say 'Open Mini Dialer' on the watch to get started.
* Make outbound calls from your watch
* End phone calls from your Android Wear watch
* Standard dialer interface with number pad input
* Setting to enable auto speakerphone
* Supports the LG G Watch, Samsung Gear Live, Moto 360, and other Android Wear watch devices
* Clean and modern user interface
If you have any questions please contact:
androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
WIB, the Android Wear Internet Browser, is a full fledged web browser running on your Android Wear smartwatch. Bookmarks and history from Chrome on your phone are included. Separate watch bokmarks can easily be added as well.
- Quickly search the web with voice or text search
- Quick access of bookmarks and history
- Open links in the Wear Internet Browser from your phone via Share...
- Voice search by tapping on the Google icon
- Mini keyboard for entering text on the Android Wear smartwatch
- English, french, russian, spanish, italian and german keyboards
- Selectable language for keyboard and search
- Voice text input in the keyboard
- HTTP and HTTPS support
- Action to open website on phone
- Actions to add/clear bookmarks
- Smooth touch scrolling
- Connection indicator
- Back button
- Pinch zoom
- Low footprint
The Wear Internet Browser is compatible with all Android Wear smart watches:
- Samsung Gear Live
- LG G Watch
- Motorola Moto 360
- LG G Watch R
- Sony Smartwatch 3
- ASUS ZenWatch
Keywords: Android Wear, smartwatch, web browser, www browser, browsing, websites
• Sync Across Devices - seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• Save Data - reduce mobile data usage by up to 50% while browsing
• Faster Browsing - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• Voice Search - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• Translate - easily read webpages in any language
• Intuitive Gestures - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them by swiping from side to side on the toolbar
• Privacy - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history
We currently support the following devices:
- Moto 360
- Motorola Power Pack Micro 1500
- Motorola Keylink
- Motorola Connect PC Extension (Available on Moto X, Droid Turbo, Droid Ultra, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini phones only)
Motorola Connect makes it easy to get the most out of your accessories.
- Watch face personalization:
Choose the beautiful watch face you always wanted by customizing one of Motorola’s eleven exclusive and elegant round watch faces. You’ll have thousands of combinations to make your watch perfect for you. Change watch hand and background colors, choose timezones in dials. You can even create your own personalized watch face by uploading a picture.
- Moto Body:
Keep track of your steps, distance, and heart rate along with the calories you burn. Moto Body records your activity level and suggests goals based on your history. See up to a week’s worth of information right on your wrist. Moto Body even provides coaching advice, giving you extra motivation to help meet your activity goals.
Power Pack Micro:
- Keeping track of your Power Pack is easy. See the last place you left it on a map and even alert it (when in range)
- If your phone is hiding in the covers or a couch, use your Power Pack to make it ring for an easy find (when in range).
- Get smart battery alerts reminding you to charge your Power Pack and when it’s fully charged so you’ll never be caught without backup juice!
- Find your phone or keys: Pair Motorola Keylink with your Android smartphone to find one or the other.
- Keychain friendly: Designed to fit right on your keychain.
- Get smart battery alerts reminding you to replace your Motorola Keylink battery.
- Send and receive SMS / MMS from your Chrome browser
- See your important phone notifications and call logs right on you computer
- If your phone gets stuck in the covers or a couch use your Chrome Extension to make it ring for an easy find
- Available only for Moto X (1st and 2nd gen), Droid Turbo, Motorola Maxx, Droid Ultra, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini.
Tags: Notification, Time, Message, Unlock, Clock, Gestures, Motorola, Droid, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini, Moto X, Droid Turbo, Moto X, Moto G, Moto E, swipe, Watchface, Customization, My Design, custom, customizable , Moto360, watch, gear, Samsung, LG, R, Apple, Smartwatch, smart, Round face, Android Wear, display, Powerpack, Keylink, Chrome, sms
FAST. Access, browse and search the Web at blazing speeds.
SMART. Share and search just how you like, and keep your favorite Web content a tap away with our most customizable and intuitive features yet.
SAFE. Make sure your browsing stays safe and private with extensive security settings, add-ons and features like Do Not Track.
In the Press:
“For many Android users, Mozilla’s updated Firefox app could quickly become their favorite mobile browser... I’ve found it to be the best mobile browsing experience I’ve had yet.” – VentureBeat
“The first thing you'll notice about the new version of Firefox for Android is how fast it really is…Firefox stands out for quick page loads and really smooth panning and zooming around web sites. “ – Lifehacker
"On my Samsung Galaxy S II, the new Firefox glides smoothly through any web page, whether it’s optimized for mobile browsing or not.” – TIME
“Firefox for Android is a lot snappier now. It starts up quicker and loads Web pages faster… What that means for the user is a much better browsing experience” – Information week
★ Customizable Home Panels: Customize and display your Firefox for Android Home panels however you like. Add new Web content any time and access your favorite feeds — like Instagram and Pocket Hits — instantly.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox desktop tabs, history, bookmarks and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing.
★ Add-ons: Customize your Web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including Ad-Blocker, Password Manager and more.
★ Speed: Get to the Internet faster, with quick startup and page load times.
★ Accessibility: Over 59 supported languages can be easily selected through the browser settings.
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the Internet on mobile with support for HTML5 and Web APIs.
★ Mobile Video: Firefox for Android has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats, including h.264.
★Security: Keep your browsing safe and private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the Web.
For a complete list of features, check out mzl.la/FXFeatures
Learn more about Firefox for Android:
★ Have questions or need help? Visit support.mozilla.org/mobile
★ Read about Firefox permissions: mzl.la/Permissions
★ Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: blog.mozilla.org
★ Like Firefox on Facebook: mzl.la/FXFacebook
★ Follow Firefox on Twitter: mzl.la/FXTwitter
Curious about add-ons for Firefox for Android? Check them out on AMO:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, X-Notifier lite and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, ProxTube and more
★ Social Networks: Shareaholic, Foursquare and more
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
To use a SmartWatch, you must install this app on your Android smartphone. Use the app to edit settings, enable/disable apps, select watch interface and find apps developed for SmartWatch on Google Play™. When you have installed this app, it will not appear on your home screen. Instead, it will be integrated into LiveWare™ manager.
This is the official application for the Sony SmartWatch. You must install this application to use the SmartWatch device. It allows you to search for new Google Play applications, change settings and enable/disable downloaded apps, change settings for built-in vibrating alert, and much more.
Note: This application will not be visible in your phone’s home screen. Access application settings via Smart Connect (LiveWare™ Manager), or via your phone’s status bar.
With a SmartWatch on your wrist, you'll miss nothing. Your world is at your fingertips with this Android-powered watch.
The Sony SmartWatch features an easy-to-use, ultra-responsive touch display. Finding your way around SmartWatch is super simple. Your world’s just a tap, swipe or press away.
Want to do more with your SmartWatch? Download compatible applications on Google Play. And customize your SmartWatch to make it exclusively yours.
Customize your SmartWatch with your own 20mm wristband. Or wear it using the stylish wristband included. You can even use it as a clip. This ultra-thin Android remote has been designed to impress.
Voice search for contacts in the phone book.
Ability to set the number of calls in the call log.
A window with information about the call during a call with opportunities to complete a call and include a speaker!
★ Navigate 100’s of messages with a few swipes in our unique UI
★ Fast and easy -- just flick your wrist to launch Coffee and send an SMS.
★ Customize your own messages that can be sent with two taps
★ Customize vibrations patterns for your favorite contacts so you instantly know who’s trying to reach you
★ Lots of settings
Coffee is the first messenger app built ground up for Android Wear.
- Dismiss annoying calls with a simple hand gesture
- Use motions to start/stop music playback or skip tracks when your music is playing
- Activate voice control using a simple motion
- Use Tasker to create your own actions!
More motions coming soon!
Internet & Access Network State: for crash analytics and synchronizing motions from our server
Read Phone State & Call Phone: for detecting phone calls and suspending motion detection while you're in a call
Wake lock: Only for submitting analytics reliably
Location: For Hailo cab request
*Might not work with Google Music on 4.4.4 because it doesn't respond to the standard Media Play/Pause key event.
● Send and receive both Hangouts and text messages (SMS/MMS) and switch easily between message types.
● Include all your friends with group chats for up to 100 people.
● Say more with photos, maps, emoji, stickers and animated GIFs.
● Turn any conversation into a free group video call with up to 10 friends.
● Call any phone number in the world (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Connect your Google Voice account for phone number, SMS and voicemail integration.
● Keep in touch with friends across Android, iOS and the web, and sync chats across all your devices.
● Message friends any time, even if they're offline.
Notes: Mobile operator and ISP charges may apply. Calls to Hangouts users are free, but other calls might be charged. View our calling rates at https://www.google.com/hangouts/rates
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
★ NO HIDDEN COST: Once you and your friends download the application, you can use it to chat as much as you want. Send a million messages a day to your friends for free! WhatsApp uses your Internet connection: 3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi when available.
★ MULTIMEDIA: Send Video, Images, and Voice notes to your friends and contacts.
★ GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group conversations with your contacts.
★ NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: Just like there is no added cost to send an international email, there is no cost to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends all over the world as long as they have WhatsApp Messenger installed and avoid those pesky international SMS costs.
★ SAY NO TO PINS AND USERNAMES: Why even bother having to remember yet another PIN or username? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS would, and integrates flawlessly with your existing phone address book.
★ NO NEED TO LOG IN/OUT: No more confusion about getting logged off from another computer or device. With push notifications WhatsApp is ALWAYS ON and ALWAYS CONNECTED.
★ NO NEED TO ADD BUDDIES: Your Address Book is used to automatically connect you with your contacts. Your contacts who already have WhatsApp Messenger will be automatically displayed.
★ OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your push notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your messages offline until you retrieve them during the next application use.
★ AND MUCH MORE: Share location, Exchange contacts, Custom wallpaper, Custom notification sounds, Landscape mode, Precise message time stamps, Email chat history, Broadcast messages and MMS to many contacts at once and much much more!
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Please contact your carrier for details.
Use your phone as a video camera and your watch as a screen.
No action is need on your phone, it can be on or off.
Just launch LookBehind on your watch and you get your phone camera on your watch. If need, trigger the torch, zoom* in or out (swipe up/down) or rotate the view.
Always get your phone battery level.
Works an all android wear device
Please give feedback/suggestions on e-mail or on Google+ :
Note you need to have an Android Wear Watch to be able to use this app
LG G Watch, Samsung Gear Live, Moto 360
* only for camera with zoom support (most all of devices)
WEAR is a global fashion community where you can get inspirations, connect with trendsetters, and shop what you discover from Looks.
» Get Inspirations
• Search, filter, sort, browse, and save the best selection of looks, outfits, shoes, dresses, jackets, handbags, and more.
• Be the first to see new and trending items, looks, and articles shared by global fashion savvy community.
・ Get multiple styling tips and looks using any particular item you want
• Find your outfits of the day from street style, runway looks, party looks, and for any other scenes and places.
» Connect with Trendsetters
・ See all the trendy shoppable looks, trends, and articles posted by trendsetters such as bloggers, brands, and celebrities
・ Follow and even comment to connect with influencers and fashionistas in WEAR, style community from all over the world.
・ Be the first to find out the trendsetters' real OOTD!
・ See what trendstters recommend and you can also be the curator to recommend the look you love to your community
・ By posting your looks, share to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social to grow fans, you can be one of the official fashionistas in WEAR, WEARISTA.
• Buy any shoppable items that are used in trending looks
• Buy clothes, shoes, and accessories in a snap at the best online stores.
• Get instant access to online stores from all over the world
• Shop shoes, clothing and accessories for women, men, and kids.
・ Introducing new Article feature: Read exclusive articles by trendsetters. Also start writing and share your articles to the community!
・ Now you can login and connect with Weibo account in addition to Twitter and Facebook.
To use this accessory app, you must have Smart Connect installed on your Android smartphone or tablet.
SmartWatch 2 expands your Android experience and introduces new and exciting ways to live and communicate. It interacts with your smartphone over Bluetooth® and what’s happening in your life is mirrored in your watch. Choose from a wide range of SmartWatch 2 app extensions available and be among the first to adopt a SmartWatch lifestyle.
NOTE: This application will not appear in your application screen or home screen. Open the application settings via Smart Connect or via the phone or tablet status bar.
Do more with your SmartWatch 2. Download this app and choose from a wide range of related productivity and entertaining app extensions. If your smartphone is Android, this is your SmartWatch.
*This Sony SmartWatch 2 application is only compatible with SmartWatch 2 SW2.
Share the fun: Opera’s new approach to bookmarking makes it easier than ever to note all that you find fun, interesting or just plain entertaining on the web. With bookmark sharing, you can easily share select bookmark folders with anyone on the web.
Search instantly, anywhere: Opera has just made searching even simpler. Depending on your device, either swipe up from the bottom edge in any app or long-press the home button to activate Opera’s search screen. It's a handy new way to search.
Stay online: Our Off-Road mode keeps you online, even on slow or congested networks. If you are on a limited or a pay-as-you-go data plan, you can view more content, while staying within your data plan.
Keep it private: Use private-browsing mode to go anywhere on the internet without leaving a trace on your device.
Stay up to date: The Discover feature brings you the latest news, tech, sports and other content from world-leading magazines and newspapers, right in the browser.
Organise your web: Speed Dial keeps the sites you love close at hand - add your favourites simply by clicking the plus (+) symbol or click the heart icon to add to Speed Dial directly from the page.
Download it for free and get all this:
- An interface that’s light, uncluttered, bright and easy to use
- Smart elements, like automatic page-sizing, that make browsing easier
- A stable, compatible app — more sites work better than ever in Opera
This is our fastest browser, designed for the most popular Android smartphones, including devices from Samsung, HTC, Sony Ericsson and LG, among many more.
If your device is not compatible with the latest version of Opera browser, try Opera Mini for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opera.mini.android).
Established in Scandinavia in 1994, Opera is the independent choice for those who care about quality and design in their web browser.
Enjoying Opera? +1 us on Google+!
Discover more at opera.com/mobile/
Keep in touch:
Twitter – twitter.com/opera/
Facebook – facebook.com/opera/
Instagram – instagram.com/operabrowser/
DESIGNED FOR KIDS
We’ve taken out the complicated stuff and made an app even little ones can navigate — that means big buttons, easy scrolling, and instant full-screen.
VIDEOS KIDS WILL LOVE
Kids can enjoy favorites like Sesame Street, Thomas & Friends, and Dreamworks, online hits like Mother Goose Club, TuTiTu, and Super Simple Songs, plus anything else they’re into — music, gaming, science, crafts, and more.
VIDEOS PARENTS CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT
We’re as focused on kids’ safety as you are, so we’ve built the YouTube Kids app to be a family-friendly place to explore.
When your child browses the app’s home screen, they’ll find a vast selection of kid-appropriate channels and playlists. When families search in the app, we use a mix of input from our users and automated analysis to categorize and screen out the videos that make parents nervous.
And for added peace of mind, parents can quickly notify YouTube if they see anything questionable directly from the app.
SETTINGS FOR PARENTS
You can turn off search for an even more contained experience. Or set the built-in timer to let your kids know when it’s time to stop watching (so you don’t have to). The app puts these settings behind a grown-ups-only lock, out of kids’ reach.
YouTube Kids. Made for curious little minds.
* Fly through 3D cities like London, Tokyo and Rome
* Dive in to view the world at street level with integrated Street View
* Use the Tour Guide to discover exciting new places to explore
* Browse layers like Wikipedia or Photos to learn more about a place
* Visit the Maps Gallery to find interesting maps, e.g. plot real-time earthquakes, planes in flight, view hiking trails and more
Make sure that you check out the in-app tutorial to learn how to navigate like a pro.
• Translate between 90 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Translate with your voice, camera, keyboard or handwriting
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Novosibirsk Metro image by Wikipedia user Sskz, used per the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/.
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
• A new Schedule View - See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Assists to fill in your calendar - You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
• All your calendars in one, easy place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
- Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it's easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say "Ok Google" - when you're on your home screen, just say "Ok Google" to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://goo.gl/pQvKtH.
YouTube, your way
* Check out all the world’s videos and personalized recommendations
* Subscribe to your favorite channels to keep up-to-date
* Send videos from your phone or tablet to your Chromecast, game console, or smart TV
More music at your fingertips
* Easily find the artists you love and discover new recommendations on your music homepage
* Jam to a YouTube Mix, an infinite playlist of songs with unlimited skips
* Enjoy all the music you love from your favorite artists, along with concerts, remixes, parodies, covers, and one-of-a-kind collaborations you can only find on YouTube
• Faster sharing: Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
• Easy search: Search through contacts and conversation threads to find exactly what you are looking for.
• Purposeful design: New, fluid, material design that is intuitive and delightful.
• More control: Ability to block SMS senders. No interruptions when you don’t want them!
• More features: audio messages, emoji support 😃, colored text threads, message archiving and more.
Messenger is supported on devices running Android™ 4.1, Jelly Bean, and above.
When you can’t find the right thing to say, you don’t have to write at all. The new Google Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app (Android 4.4 and up).
• Material design themes
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4 and up)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Getting started is easy. Download the app and answer basic questions about yourself. We'll then send you surveys around once a week, although it may be more or less frequent. You'll get a notification on your phone when a short and relevant survey is ready for you, and can receive up to $1.00 in Play credits for completing it. Questions can range from, "Which logo is best?" and "Which promotion is most compelling?" to "When do you plan on traveling next?"