This is a good app, but it stopped tracking my steps for the last 2 weeks for some reason. Also, it doesn't seem to synchronize with the web interface. It needs to be compatible with more devices and/or apps to pull in data & display it nice & neat. The interface does look great.
What happened to this app? I can't open it from the notifications bar after I reach my goal for the day. I just get a blank white screen. This app gets updated often and the glitch is still there. Please fix it
Love this app so much because of its set goals and it's super simple to use. But sometimes it's confused and thinks I'm Cycling 😉
I don't find the app particularly user-friendly. The display is messy and its synchronisation with other apps are not quite accurate at times. This means I don't feel that I am assisted by the data in this app. Google should really think about redesigning the interface.
Very good fit app tracking! So accurate and full of exercise mode. It have GPS (location tracker), body weight log, and many more. Recommended to beginner user.
I think the data should be able to be exported. Unless it does and I haven't figured it out yet.
• Track your activity using the redesigned workout mode, and review summaries of past activities on Android Wear
• Hear spoken announcements from Android Wear while you're running
• Automatically measure and track your heart rate throughout the day on the LG Watch Sport, Huawei Watch 2 and Montblanc Summit (more devices are coming soon)
• Heart rate summaries for strength-training activities
• Minor UI improvements and bug fixes
Track your activity on Lifelog, the clever health & fitness tool on Android.