Looking for a doctor, hospital, or urgent care center when you’re on the go? If you are a Blue Cross and Blue Shield member, your Android phone can easily locate a doctor, hospital, or urgent care center nationwide.
With the Blue National Doctor and Hospital Finder you’ll be able to quickly find an urgent care center or locate a contracting Blue Cross and Blue Shield provider. This free application allows you to perform a nationwide search for a healthcare provider by specialty and name, either as a member or guest.
Let your Android phone be your guide for healthcare provider information with a GPS navigation search and link to Maps.
*There is no charge from BCBSA to download the application, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
Save Time. Get your plan details such as common copay amounts, HSA balances & claims — on the go. File a Drug Claim. Locate doctors in your plan from wherever you are.
Shop for affordable health plans and get a quote instantly
Features for everyone:
• Find a doctor - Find and map the closest doctor or hospital
• Shop for Insurance - Get a quote instantly for a health insurance plan – email the details to yourself
• Contact Us – one-click access to customer service
• Health Handbook – one button access to the Health Handbook app to research health conditions, medications, and procedures
Features for members only (Member login):
• Find a doctor - Find a doctor, hospital that is located the closet to you or rated the highest by other patients. . Add the doctor’s contact information to your phone’s contacts with one click
• Check your FSA/HRA balances and use your device’s camera to submit a photo receipt capture for reimbursement
• My Contract - Get access to your plan information and covered dependents, paying your monthly bill and viewing claims
• Co-pay - View common co-pays for most contract types
• Rate my doctor – Rate your doctor based on a recent visit or exam
• Virtual ID cards – View and email your ID card(s) to physicians and/or dependents
• Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) management
• Use your MyBlueCross UserID & Password to access Alabama Blue mobile
• Treatment Cost Estimator – Estimate the costs of a treatment prior to having the procedure, compare side-by-side results by cost, location, provide, or facility name. Understand amounts you will pay a facility or physician to anticipate future expenses for a particular treatment. View remaining deductible and know coinsurance or copay amount you will pay a facility or physician
*There is no charge from BCBSAL to download Alabama Blue, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
This Information is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for personal care from a licensed physician. Please consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment options.
If you are unable to login to your Alabama Blue account or need more information, please visit www.bcbsal.org
© 2013, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
Features for Everyone:
· Find a doctor – find doctors, hospitals, urgent care centers, pharmacies, support services, x-rays, vision and dental providers
· Shop for Health Plans – click to call an agent, get a quote instantly, and shop for plans within your budget
· Health Care Reform information – stay up to date on the latest information and how it affects you and your family
· Health Toolkit – get annual health checkup recommendations, call a Care Consultant, read the latest health news, discover healthy recipes, discounts, and much more
· Florida Blue Centers – find the nearest Florida Blue Center near you and find upcoming events such as health fairs, exercise classes, and educational seminars
Member Only Features:
· Pharmacy – compare drug prices, look up drug details, map a local pharmacy
· Medical Cost Estimator – estimate and compare costs of inpatient and outpatient procedures, office visits, and services
· ID Card – View an image of your ID card and email or fax it to yourself or your doctor’s office
· Contact Us – click to call a Care Consultant or 24 hour Nurse hotline
· My Coverage – access your plan information including up-to-date deductible info, HSA balances, and benefits
· My Claims – access your latest up-to-date claim information
Keywords: blue cross blue shield of florida, bcbs, health insurance, provider, doctor, medical, coverage, bcbsf, bcbsfl, florida blue
© 2012 Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
With the myBlue mobile app you can:
• Never worry about leaving your ID card at home with the virtual ID Card.
• View 15 months of claims history as soon as they are paid.
• Find prescription drug information, including claims, co-pays and lower cost alternatives.
• Search for a Network Provider near you, map their location and call their office with one touch.
• Update your personal contact information.
• Locate a Community PLUS Network Pharmacy, including those open 24 hours.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can quickly and easily connect to a member of our Customer Service Team.
The myBlue mobile app is one more reason why now, more than ever, it’s good to be Blue!
Contact us at 601-664-4590 or 800-942-0278, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m Central time or visit www.bcbsms.com for more information about myBlue.
Check the status of your recent claims and details on how they were paid.
Get info about who’s covered, when your plan started and past coverage info, too.
FIND DOCTORS, HOSPITALS AND MORE
Search your network to find doctors, hospitals, clinics, urgent care/retail clinics, specialists and more. Call, get directions, see hours and more. (If your health plan is from a large employer, you may need to sign in to see your plan’s network.)
HEALTH CARE REFORM
Learn about how health care coverage is changing.
To see personal information such as claims, coverage, member ID card and some doctor and hospital networks, you’ll need to sign in with the user name and password you created when you registered for the myBlueCross site on your computer. This keeps your personal information secure.
Is the health plan under your name (you’re the subscriber)? If so, you can access all of the features your plan allows. If you’re a dependent, you may have less access to some information, just like you do on the full, secure site to protect each member’s privacy.
ABOUT BLUE CROSS AND BLUE SHIELD OF MINNESOTA
We’re the first “Blue” health plan in the nation and serve members in every state and around the world. We have more members, the largest network of providers, and more products and services than any other plan in Minnesota and serve members in every state and on four continents.
Blue Cross® and Blue Shield® of Minnesota and Blue Plus® are nonprofit independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Welcome to a better mobile experience.
When you log in as a member you get:
• Quick access to your Member ID Card info
• Powerful search tools for doctors, dentists, drugs & urgent care
• A personalized dashboard with easy to understand claims and deductibles
• A tool for finding estimated treatment costs
• Information on less expensive prescription drugs
• All the ways to contact us online, by phone, or at a retail location near you
About Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC) delivers value through quality products, information and services to help our customers improve their health and well-being. Our vision is to be a leader in improving the health care system in North Carolina.
For 80 years, the company has served its customers by offering health insurance at a competitive price and has served the people of North Carolina through support of community organizations, programs and events that promote good health.
© 2015, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Blue Connect Mobile is compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch with OS 4.0 or later. Your device must be connected to the Internet and must have GPS capabilities for the provider search feature to work properly.
For support or more information, visit bcbsnc.com/mobile
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
Required: Your member ID number (from your Premera card), or the user ID and password that you used to register on the Premera website.
Get access to helpful tools and info including:
Find a Doctor – Know where to go for quality healthcare. Find in-network providers and save on healthcare costs.
Find costs for hundreds of procedures, surgeries, tests, and doctor office visits. See physician reviews and maps, write reviews for providers, and more.
Digital Proof of Coverage – Forgot your card? Email your doctor your member information.
Claims – Look up the last 50 claims submitted by your doctors.
Deductible usage – Pinpoint how much you've paid toward your deductible.
Spending activity report – View how much you've saved with your plan.
Benefits – Know out what your plan covers, including preventive screenings.
Manage prescriptions – Download the Express Scripts app to order and track prescriptions.
Member discounts – Save on gyms, nutrition programs, and more through the Extras! Program.
Customer Service – Get quick answers to your health plan questions.
Blue Solutions Banking on the Go is available to all Blue Cross Blue Shield of RI customers that are registered for BCBSRI online services and have an HSA or other tax favored benefit account.
View account balances
See recent transactions and transaction details
The privacy and security of your information is our top priority. Rest assured we utilize state of the art encryption technology to protect your information from unauthorized users.
Visit us at bcbsri.com to register for online services or contact us at 1-800-639-2227 or more information.
Your Mobile Doctor’s Symptoms Checker - with content from NHS Choices on symptoms, diagnosis, prevention, treatment and self-treatment - is a quick and simple way of getting personal health advice and information on illnesses and conditions when you or your family are unwell and feeling sick or ill.
Our smart symptom checker figures out what might be wrong with you. We show you information on those conditions or illnesses, along with how to avoid, manage or treat them. We even tell you when you should go see a doctor or call an ambulance.
"Your Smart Health Assistant"
Your Mobile Doctor (Your MD) Symptom Checker provides personalised health advice on how to cure and treat your illness or condition, and manage your health. It’s like having a doctor (MD) travelling with you at all times.
- Just speak or type how you are feeling
- We give you results matching your symptoms instantly
- Helps you make decisions when you or someone you care about is poorly or sick
- Fast, anywhere, any time of day or night
Your.MD Symptom Checker: How it helps you
1. Say or type what’s wrong with you and list your symptoms, just like you would to your own doctor
2. See the most likely conditions, based on your symptoms, age and gender
3. Just like a doctor, Your.MD asks follow-up questions (up to 3 questions) to improve the accuracy of the results
4. Your Mobile Doctor then provides you with more information on the conditions (up to 5 conditions or illnesses) that best match your symptoms and personal profile
5. It’s simple and easy to understand and take action, thanks to clinical best practice hints and tips from NHS Choices.
You can set up multiple profiles for all your family members, or go straight to our Conditions A-Z to discover more about symptoms, treatments, diagnosis, living with conditions, and personal stories on living with those diseases and illnesses.
If you have any feedback on the Your.MD App, please leave a comment on the Google Play store. We can't help you with personal medical advice, but if you love the Your.MD App and we've helped you feel better - let us know! Thanks!
Some commonly searched-for conditions on Your.MD Symptom Checker
Accidents to children in the home
ALS Motor Neurone Disease
Hair loss (alopecia)
This application provides useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in the Your.MD app, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you
Thanks to our friends at NHS Choices for the wonderful content!
С использованием данного приложения жителям города и области будут доступны следующие функции:
- получение справочной информации о медицинских учреждениях и актуальных данных о действующем прикреплении пациента;
- запись на прием;
- отмена записи на прием.
Max Healthcare is one of the leading healthcare providers in India with over 11 hospitals in Delhi-NCR, Punjab and Uttarakhand, over 2100 world-class doctors and 9300 support staff.
‘Max My Health’ features include:
- Book an Appointment with your doctor using multiple payment methods
- Find a doctor and read now about them
- View your lab reports (coming soon)
- View health offers at your near Max Hospital
- Reach Max Emergency instantly
- Find directions to the nearest Max Hospital
and many more.
Download the 'Max My Health' app for your Android phone today to make being healthy convenient.
Visit www.maxhealthcare.in for more information. For queries/ suggestions/ feedback write to us at email@example.com
FREE* BlueCard Worldwide is for Blue Cross and Blue Shield members.
As an eligible Blue member, you can use GeoBlue Technologies’ BlueCard Worldwide app to find doctors and hospitals outside the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. You can also find other valuable resources to help you stay safe and healthy around the world.
Quickly locate the right doctor, hospital pharmacy or dentist using GPS or an entered location when planning for a trip. See providers mapped and get directions. Provider search results are supplied by AXA Assistance.
FIND YOUR MEDICATIONS
Use GeoBlue Technologies’ proprietary medicine equivalents guide to learn whether your medications are available and what they are called all over the world. Then find a pharmacy nearby.
TRANSLATE MEDICAL PHRASES AND TERMS
Use translation tools to find and translate key medical phrases and terms. It even lets you play them for others to hear.
HEALTH AND SAFETY ALERTS
View alerts to learn more about what’s happening around the world and to be prepared for your travels.
The BlueCard Worldwide App also includes embassy information and local emergency numbers. You can also store your favorite items.
The BlueCard Worldwide App is developed and supported by GeoBlue Technologies, the global leader in mobile technology for destination health services.
GeoBlue is the trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
*There is no charge from BCBSA to download this application, but charges from your wireless providers may apply.
mPassport is for subscribers and insured members only.
• Current mPassport subscribers – please log in using the username and password you chose at the mPassport site.
• Current HTH Worldwide insurance members – access this app with the username and password you chose at the hthstudents, hthbusiness or hthtravelinsurance site.
If you haven’t registered for access yet, you may directly register through the app.
mPassport brings you destination-specific information and expert assistance to prepare and protect you while traveling.
For all users:
• Find a provider - locate the right doctor, dentist, mental health professional, hospital or clinic
• Request an appointment – we will schedule a convenient time with an English-speaking provider
• Find your medications – brand names vary around the world, know what yours is called and whether it is available; then find a pharmacy
• Translate medical phrases and terms – it even lets you play them for others to hear • View country and city security profiles and receive daily health and safety alerts
For most insured members (some features are not available for certain insurance products):
• Request direct billing and view or share your issued Guarantees of Payment
• View or share your issued Guarantees of Payment
• File an eClaim for reimbursement using the iPhone or iPad camera
• View claims history and see claims in process and completed claims
You can save your favorite items and share important information with others.
HTH Worldwide, the company behind mPassport, is a leader in helping world travelers gain access to quality healthcare services around the world. HTH combines ongoing research, a contracted global community of physicians and hospitals and wide experience in international health insurance to ensure customers' health, safety and peace of mind. To learn more, visit HTH Worldwide.
If you have questions about mPassport, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
--Discover equivalent medicines for your condition
--Translate symptoms and conditions in a variety of languages
--Find out the security situation of different countries and emergency service numbers
--Save items for easy reference