Con copertura 3G puoi:
- Accedere in automatico ai dati della sim con cui stai navigando senza inserire la pwd e senza registrazione.
- Effettuare la registrazione di altre sim; ti verrà inviato un sms contenente la password provvisoria che dovrai modificare al primo accesso.
In Wi-Fi puoi:
- Accedere con password, previa registrazione della sim inserita nel telefono.
- Effettuare la registrazione di altre sim; ti verrà inviato un sms contenente la password provvisoria che dovrai modificare al primo accesso.
Per accedere attendi 24 ore dall’attivazione della sim o dall’effettivo passaggio del numero se hai richiesto la portabilità.
Le SIM a te intestate possono essere collegate tramite l’Associa SIM, dalla sezione Profilo del menu Offerta e Traffico e consultate da un unico telefono. Per associare le tue SIM è necessario registrare ogni singolo numero.
In Areaclienti3 trovi:
• Il mio 3:
per visualizzare il credito residuo, le opzioni con giorno di rinnovo e addebito costo e le soglie previste dalla tua offerta. Hai inoltre la possibilità di ricaricare in qualsiasi momento.
Il sistema di smart alerting ti avvisa quando il tuo credito non è sufficiente per il rinnovo delle opzioni.
per ricaricare con una Ricarica 3 oppure con carta di credito e per impostare il servizio di Ricarica periodica.
Opzioni e Servizi: per gestire le opzioni della tua offerta e per disattivare i servizi in abbonamento.
per chiederci assistenza scegliendo gli argomenti di tuo interesse fra quelli proposti e visualizzando immediatamente le risposte. Se non trovi la risposta che stai cercando scrivi il tuo messaggio e verifica domanda e risposta nella sezione dedicata.
• Grande Cinema 3:
per richiedere e attivare la card che ti permette di andare al cinema, il biglietto lo paga 3.
per partecipare al programma fedeltà multipartner con un’unica carta.
• Offerta e Traffico:
in questa sezione del menu trovi:
dati anagrafici, PIN e PUK della SIM, i tuoi recapiti personali e la possibilità di associare le sim a te intestate, consultandole da un unico telefono.
- Conto 3:
quando il tuo piano tariffario prevede l’invio di una fattura, puoi visualizzare il Conto3 in formato PDF e scaricarlo; inoltre registrandoti al servizio puoi eliminare l’invio del cartaceo e le spese di spedizione, inoltre verrai avvisato quando una nuova fattura sarà disponibile in Area Clienti.
- Dettaglio traffico:
chiamate, sms e traffico internet effettuato negli ultimi 6 mesi.
- E’ un tre:
per sapere se il numero che vuoi contattare appartiene alla rete 3.
in questa sezione del menu trovi:
- 3Store e Copertura:
per verificare la copertura e trovare i negozi per te più comodi.
per visualizzare le tariffe del traffico all’Estero e dall’Italia, l’elenco degli operatori e i servizi disponibili.
per gestire e modificare la tua password di accesso.
per effettuare il logout ed accedere con le credenziali di accesso di un’altra sim.
Infine Tramite le News sarai sempre informato ed aggiornato.
L’App Area Clienti 3 funziona sia in modalità 3G/LTE che Wi-Fi.
La navigazione all'interno dell'applicazione è gratuita ad eccezione del traffico dati effettuato per l'utilizzo delle mappe.
“Push notification” or an automatic notification reminds you of your remaining internet quota and you don’t ever have to worry about running out of quota.
2. Top up quota/balance.
Top up quota/balance will be easier, via:
* Voucher by entering the voucher code.
* Online by debit/credit card.
3. Your Tri profile.
Display your Tri information:
* Card number.
* Info quota:
* Info access 11 sites.
4. Package recommendation.
Recommends packages based on your needs; Data packages, BlackBerry, calls, SMS.
5. Tips & trick.
Giving you quick information on latest apps for your internet activities.
For suggestions and complaints, please contact 3Agent in 3Store or to :
* 123 (Rp 300/call for prepaid)
* or email to email@example.com
Responding to our customer’s feedback, this new version of our app will allow us to improve the customer experience and roll out new features over the coming months.
Mit der mobilen 3Kundenzone haben Sie Ihre Kosten fest im Griff. Sie sehen sofort den Verbrauch Ihrer inkludierten Freimengen, den aktuellen Kostenstand und auch Rechnungen und Einzelgesprächslisten der letzten Monate. Übrigens: Im 3Netz surfen Sie in der Kundenzone österreichweit immer kostenlos, ohne Verbrauch von Datenvolumen. Wenn Sie über WLAN oder ein Fremdnetz (nicht 3Netz) einsteigen, müssen Sie sich zuerst einloggen. Nur wenn Sie im 3Netz sind, werden Sie als 3Kunde erkannt und kommen ohne Login in Ihre Kundenzone.
In der 3Kundenzone finden Sie auch Informationen zu Ihrem Vertrag und können Service-Einstellungen vornehmen. Mit Ihrem Kundenkennwort werden sensible Daten geschützt. Sie können mit Ihrem Kundenkennwort auch Ihre 3Rufnummern auf Ihren Vertragskonto einsehen und verwalten. Außerdem können Sie Ihren Tarif durch das Aktivieren von Zusatzpaketen weiter optimieren.
Nutzen Sie schon unseren 3Schutzengel? Wenn ja, dann warnen wir Sie, wenn inkludierte Minuten, SMS oder Daten aufgebraucht sind. In der 3Kundenzone können Sie dann jederzeit Zusatz-Mengen besorgen.
Die Funktionen im Detail:
- Bisher angefallene Kosten des aktuellen Verrechnungszeitraums sehen
- Verbleibende Freieinheiten (Minuten, SMS oder Datenvolumen) im aktuellen Verrechnungszeitraum sehen
- Die letzten 6 Rechnungen und Einzelgesprächslisten aufrufen
- Verwaltung aller Rufnummern des Vertragsnehmers
- Rufzeichen-Symbol bei allen Rufnummern außer Hauptrufnummer zur besseren Übersicht
- Vertragsinformationen zur ausgewählten Rufnummer aufrufen
- Einstellungen zu Roaming oder zur Sprachbox vornehmen
- Zusatzpakete aktivieren und Zusatz-Mengen kaufen
- Sperre von Mehrwertnummern
Die 3Kundenzone ist auch über WLAN als App oder über den Browser erreichbar. Mittels Login sind alle Funktionen nutzbar.
Die App ist für Smartphones und für Tablets geeignet.
- As the new “Application link” feature, customer can open other 3HK’s mobile apps or web pages via My3 App. Some of the apps or web pages require payment of service fees. For details and enquiry, please contact 3iChat ambassador.
- List out other 3HK mobile app(s) which have yet been downloaded
- Check the “Unbilled local data usage”
- Check the bill account balance and payment deadline. Also, a “Payment QR code” is displayed for bill payment in 3Shop or Watsons’
- Provide hyperlinks of hot offers, promotion and service information
- “Push notification” feature will proactively send you hot offers, promotion and service information
- Provide free news headlines and local weather information
Terms and Conditions:
1. Downing My3 App content in Hong Kong will not incur local data charges. However, for opening other apps or web pages via “Application link” feature, local data charges will be incurred by deducting customer’s service plan entitlement or charging local mobile data fee.
2. Local data usage charge will be incurred upon receiving “Push notification”. To stop receiving “Push notification”, customer can turn off such feature in My3 App’s “Setting” session.
3. During roaming, if customer uses My3 App, opens other apps or web pages via “Application link” feature or receives “Push notification”, data usage will be incurred and charged at our standard roaming rate.
4. If customer has subscribed certain value-added services, the related mobile app local data usage and charge may be waived. For detail, please visit 3Shop or contact our iChat ambassador for enquiry.
5. Free news headlines and local weather information are provided by third-party content providers. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of those information.
6. The “Unbilled local data usage” shown in My3 App is for reference only. For the actual usage, please refer to the monthly bill statement.
7. To open and use some of the 3HK’s mobile apps or web pages via the “Application link” feature of My3 App require payment of service fees. For details and enquiry, please contact 3iChat ambassador.
8. 3HK has the right to revise the terms and conditions of My3 App at any time without prior notice.
Losing your phone needn’t mean losing all your content. For many of us, the contacts, photos and videos on our phones can be just as valuable as the phone itself – which makes it all the more upsetting if our phone is lost or stolen. After all, some things are irreplaceable.
This clever little app lets you back up all your contacts and up to 10GB of your photos and videos, so you never have to worry about losing them again. You can remotely erase contacts from your phone should it go missing, and there’s an Alarm and Locate function to help you track down the phone if you ever misplace it.
To find out more, visit three.co.uk/threerescue.
The Three Rescue app is compatible with phones running Android software version 4.0 and above.
Please ensure that location services are switched ON in your phone's settings, so tracking capabilities can work.
This app comes with 10GB of photo and video storage for Three Rescue™ customers based in the UK.
1. Check out latest marketing offer
2. Check and manage my bill
3. Manage my account and profile
4. Contact 3iChat ambassador on the road
5. Get instant access to Planet3
6. Get instant access to 3Mall
7. Check out the addresses of our shops
8. Check out our contact information
- Easy and convenient access to monitor monthly data usage (local mobile data only)
- Easy and convenient access to monitor monthly voice usage (inter network and intra network)
- Easy and convenient access to monitor monthly SMS usage (local only)
- Applicable to Android 4.0 or above
- The service plan content specified does not include the additional/ free offer voice minutes, local wireless data or other content services.
- Please note that the usage details are only an approximation of actual usage, and should be used as a reference only. All items should be referred to your monthly bill.
- The details provided are for local usage only.
Never again will you exceed your monthly mobile phone usage and spend limits.
My3 Droid is designed to retrieve and display your 3 mobile usage (e.g. remaining minutes, texts, data) and spend data quickly, easily, and attractively.
PLEASE NOTE: This is my first android application, so please do be kind with any reviews, and if you encounter any problems, please contact me and I will be happy to help.
- For both Pay Monthly and Pay As You Go customers
- Quickly check your usage and spend
- Keep track of the days remaining in your current billing month
- Displays your data in an easy to use and stylish layout
Pro (My3 Droid License):
- Homescreen Widget
- Low Remaining Usage Alerts (shows a notification when your monthly limits are almost reached)
- Sort the listed package components (by Name, Value (highest or lowest first), or Default)
- Hide Uncapped Components option (components with no limit, eg. unlimited internet)
- Invert Usage Values option (shows amounts used, instead of remaining)
- Automatically refresh usage data [on interval, call end, screen on] (recommended for use with Widget and Low Renaming Usage Alerts)
- Auto disconnect from WiFi on data refresh, then re-enable after
- Retrieves usage data only on a mobile data connection (not WiFi etc)
- Only works on the network 3 UK (may work in other countries?)
N.B: We are in no way affiliated with Hutchison 3G UK Limited, or any of its partners.
Click “Power saving”button again to close the mode and return to last activated mode.
Two kinds of desktop widget（1x1,2x1） to help you quick start and close power saving mode.
*Battery Monitor, clearly shows the status of battery life and usage.
*Switching & managing Wifi, bluetooth, GPS, background light, sound, synchronization in one touch, saves battery with efficiency.
*Self-Customized Saving Mode, user can adjust the battery saving setting freely to fit each one's needs.
*Battery Usage Setting, will adjust the battery usage status automatically to monitor the battery life more accurately.
*3 different battery models to choose, to fit your needs and style.
*Tab widget: comes with 2 styles (1x1, 2x1), different styles of widget allow you to turn on the app with one tap! Easy and fast!
1. Check out unbilled local data and voice call usage with widget
2. Check out detailed unbilled usage
(This widget is only applicable for 3HK 3G/4G customers and 3HK 3G/4G network is required.)
Secure your phone and tablet with our top-rated free mobile security app with both antivirus and anti-theft protection.
✔ Security tools like virus scanner, virus removal, protector, network meter, app manager, app lock, and even firewall (on rooted phones) give you total control for staying clean.
✔ Protects against general infections, app vulnerabilities and Wi-Fi-based threats to your OS.
✔ Locate lost phones or tablets through our web-based phone locator feature.
✔ Remote lock and memory wipe features (just two of its many advanced Anti-Theft components) keep your data safe from theft.
It’s totally FREE.
Recommended by leading Android authorities:
■ Android Authority: “The best antivirus just got better… nothing comes close.”
■ Android and Me: “The best anti-theft solution on the market.”
■ Android Police: “Anything you would want if your device gets lost or stolen.”
Available in 20+ languages.
MOBILE SECURITY | ANTIVIRUS FOR ANDROID
■ Antivirus Engine: Virus scanner automatically scans installed apps, memory card content and new apps upon first use. Schedule automatic scans for when you sleep. Includes SMS/file scanning for complete mobile protection, and also protect against avg spyware and removes viruses.
■ Privacy Report & Apps Manager: Provides insights about installed apps and helps you understand your apps’ access rights, intentions, and permissions.
■ SMS and Call Filter: Allows you to retain your privacy. Block numbers from those you don’t want to be able to contact you.
■ Web Shield: Blocks malware infected links, as well as trojans, adware and spyware (for safe web browsing) and even USSD numbers (which have the ability to wipe your device's memory). Also fixes mistyped URLs.
■ Network Meter: Measures incoming/outgoing data transfers.
■ Firewall (rooted devices only): Blocks hackers from getting in.
■ App Locking: Locks any two apps with a PIN/gesture (unlimited in Premium).
■ Backup: Allows backup of contacts, SMS/call logs, and photos (Premium version provides backup of music, video, and apps).
FIND MY PHONE | ANTI-THEFT FOR ANDROID
The best free cell phone tracker on the market. If you’re thinking “How can I find my Android?” you can use the cell phone locator features to find it, control it remotely, and much more.
■ Control your Android remotely via a web-based interface or SMS (to later control your device remotely, go to: http://my.avast.com).
■ Locate your phone on a map using GPS tracker.
■ Lock device, activate siren, or wipe memory to keep your private data safe.
■ Get notification of a SIM card change.
NEW! PREMIUM FEATURES | PAID-FOR OPTIONS
★ App Locking: Locks an unlimited number of apps.
★ Ad Detector: Detects ads and provides full details of their tracking systems.
★ Password Check: Automatically locks after 3 failed attempts to unlock.
★ Geo-Fencing: Phone performs specified actions (e.g. lock, activate siren, send location) when outside the set perimeter (e.g. you go to a cafe and enable it with a 500m perimeter, so if somebody steals your phone and takes it away, it triggers your specified actions).
★ Remote SMS: Remotely send text messages from the phone.
★ Remote Data Recovery: Remotely retrieve data from the phone.
★ Remote Identification: Take picture of the thief when he/she tries to unlock it (using front or back camera, with face recognition). Record audio, with voice recognition.
★ Backup Features: Allows backup of video, audio, and apps (including settings and data for rooted phones, e.g. game progress).
★ Premium pricing (auto-renewal): $1.99 monthly, or $14.99 yearly.
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
It's shortcut(blame google for that) for network system settings which allows you change 2G-3G and data roaming mode with 2 clicks instead of 4
How to add widget:
If you on HC, ICS or Jelly Bean:
Open All Apps -> Select Widgets tab -> Find widget in the list
For older versions:
Long click on empty space on your home screen -> Widgets -> Select widget from the list.
If widget doesn't appear on the widget list:
it is a bug in launcher, try to restart it:
Settings -> Apps -> Running tab -> Click on Show Cached Processes -> Select Launcher From the list and click Stop.
Try to re add widget
NOT FOR CDMA PHONES
Check our OnOff Widgets Pack!
IMPORTANT: NETWORK SIGNAL CANNOT BE BOOSTED, ONLY RECOVERED/REFRESHED.
THIS APP TRIES TO SET YOUR DEVICE WITH BEST POSSIBLE CONNECTION IN YOUR AREA BY REFRESHING THE SIGNAL CONNECTION. i.e. AFTER USING THIS APP, YOUR NETWORK SIGNAL CAN GET INCREASED IN STRENGTH (BY SETTING THE BEST NETWORK SIGNAL), OR STAY CONSTANT(IF THERE IS NO BETTER NETWORK SIGNAL).
[[Works perfectly for CDMA technology. GSM may not always work.]]
NOTICE: THIS APP WON'T WORK ON DUAL SIM DEVICES.
Basically this app refreshes the signal certain number of times until a good signal is found. The signal setting is done by Android system itself when signal is forcefully refreshed by this app.
★ Refresh Network Signal(4G/3G/2G) and WiFi in 1Click.
★ Refreshing of signal results in good Internet browsing and downloading speed.
★ Set best WiFi connection (Refreshes the connections available).
★ 4G connection over 3G connection (Android system).
★ Results show good call quality after refresh.
★ Refreshes Wifi connection , Data connection & Signal Strength together in one click.
★ Fastest refreshing of signal, not more than a minute.
★ No data connection failures.
★ Auto Close after Refreshing network.
★ Notify last Refresh time.
★ No fake boosting offered, but refreshes/resets the signal and sets the best possible signal strength in that area. Know that the results are same as any other "Network Booster" apps.
★ Create Home Screen Shortcut by long pressing App Icon from App list and place it anywhere in Home Screen.
This is lite version with Ad, Try Pro.
★ Home screen Widget. 1 click Refresher.
★ Faster Recovery of Signal.
★ No Ads.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best/worst places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank shows which carrier is best in your area.
✓ See local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our crowdsourced and impartial maps by contributing data.
✓ Share your findings and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs).
The Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!).
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint (CDMA) users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower (the signal compass) will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app: