With MyChart you can:
• View your health information
• Stay in touch with your physician
• Manage your appointments
• Access your family's health information
You must first create an account through your healthcare provider in order to access your information through MyChart. If your healthcare provider is not listed, or if you require support accessing your existing account, contact them directly about accessing your account through the MyChart app.
✦ It's for the whole family ✦
My Medical isn't just one medical record. You can keep as many records as you want. Use it for a spouse or aging parents. Use it to keep immunization records for your children. Use it to look after a special needs child. Doctors, nurses and clinicians: use My Medical to maintain notes about your patients.
✦ A medical record and more ✦
Areas for emergency contacts, health insurance, doctors' contact information, and other data that are not strictly part of a traditional personal health record (PHR) are all available. And if you already have medical contacts in your address book, then perfect, because My Medical can import it in the tap of a finger. There's no need to retype it all.
✦ And it works with your calendar ✦
My Medical will automatically put doctor's appointments, prescription due dates and upcoming lab tests on your phone or tablet's calendar app.
✦ A digital file cabinet ✦
My Medical devotes an area to image files that can be attached to your record. You can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information. So add a picture of the pill next to a medication, or keep a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
✦ From blood tests to X-rays ✦
My Medical provides a range of common test result templates for you to track test results. To name just a few: blood pressure; cholesterol; metabolic panels; blood sugar; CAT scan; height and weight. If that isn't enough, construct and customize your own test results to keep track of exactly what you need.
✦ Visualize it ✦
Chart test results with sophistication; with the graphing feature you can view multiple plots simultaneously, zoom to specific ranges and identify points of interest.
✦ It's secure ✦
Unlike most other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data at the other end of the line. In fact, My Medical does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible. As a further safety measure, you may require a password in order to view all or certain parts of your information.
✦ In case of emergency ✦
My Medical is a valuable aid for EMTs, first responders, or those who may need to quickly find out emergency instructions. Even if you have password-protected the app, certain information is made accessible in the event of an emergency.
✦ We're independent ✦
My Medical is independent of hospitals, medical centers, and government. Because your records are maintained by you, their contents are whatever aspects of your health that you care to monitor. That means not having to deal with confusing, legally required information often found in the records of health care providers. In short, My Medical personal health records are for you, the patient.
✦ Get the word out ✦
Sharing your information has never been easier. Generate a report of all or part of your record and email it straightaway. Or export it as a Microsoft Excel-readable spreadsheet. Or you can always send your info to the printer to make a hard copy.
✦ Sharing ✦
Our Android, iPhone and desktop computer apps are fully compatible and you can seamlessly send data between them over a wireless network (WiFi) or using email. You can also back records up for safekeeping, so if your device is lost or replaced your information is easily restored.
Physicians, Physical Therapists, Optometrists, Nurse Practitioners, Dentists, Podiatrists, any other health care professionals and health care institutions like clinics, hospitals, procedure centers, assisted living homes, nursing homes and others.
Features and benefits:
Secure Patient Portal with secure MESSAGE CENTER, PATIENT ORGANIZER, PATIENT SCHEDULER and many other features with secure access from anywhere with smart phone, tablet, laptop and desktop. Message center helps to create secure communication with thousands of patients in the practice and other healthcare providers. It also helps to transfer secure medical documents between provider and patient & provider and provider.
It is very secure and HIPAA compliant. Please review our security features.
User can sign up and use free for small number of patients. ConstantMD provides free upgrade on request. Thousands of patients in the practice can be organized and their schedules can be managed with this robust app. Please Contact Support@ConstantMD.com or call 951 977 9011.
It has smart patient organizer where practitioners can add all the patients in the practice, it has different search options, user can create custom lists, set reminders etc. Email reminder to the patients for schedule time can be added. It reduces the cancellation and failure to show up for appointments.
Schedule setting can be adjusted according to the need of the practice. Vacation, time off, holidays and weekends can be customized. So it can be used anywhere around the world and any type of practice.
It is very user friendly, patient can be scheduled very quickly, scheduled can be moved from one slot to another easily, time in the slot can be adjusted according to need; follow up appointment can be created quickly.
Customization for multiple providers can be done on request.
Secure Message Center can show all the messages that are not opened by the recipient patient or provider. So all the messages that are not opened by the recipient can be tracked and action can be taken.
All patients in the practice get a free secure Health Tracker & Manager account with message center to communicate with provider. All providers with Secure Patient Portal can communicate between each other through secure message center.
Other features of a robust EHR (Electronic Health Records) and Practice Management Software including Patient Chart, Patient Monitoring System, Management of Employees in the practice and any other features can be added on request.
Functionalities of Assisted Living/ Retirement Home Management Software, Nursing Home Management Software and any other practice management software can be added on request.
For any question, special features and customization please send email to Support@ConstantMD.com or call 951-977-9011 and visit www.ConstantMD.com
- Side effects: Know about a medicine's impact on pregnancy, lactation and its effect on your body if you consume alcohol. 100,000+ Medicines listed!
- Substitutes: Medicines with the same composition can be made by different manufacturers. Some may be 90% cheaper than what you’re prescribed.
- Information: Know about typical ailments a medicine is prescribed for and understand its action on your body.
- Ordering: Order medicines through the app with a few clicks. Earn upto 15% discounts. Available only in Delhi NCR, Chandigarh.
Awards & Recognition:
- Rated one of the best “Made in India” apps by Apple in 2014.
- Recognized by the Government of India - Ministry of Health and Family Welfare as a m-health initiative that consumers can use
- Ranked Top App in Medical Category in India - Android & iOS
- Frost & Sullivan Award for "Innovative Healthcare Service Delivery Model of the Year”
- VC Circle Award for the "Most promising Healthcare startup”
- Winner of m-Billionth award for m-health in South Asia
The Indian Express: http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/drugs-on-the-net/1147273/
The Economic Times: http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-10-30/news/55595277_1_wellness-market-nutrition-market-healthkart
Business Standard: http://www.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/healthkart-bets-big-on-health-nutrition-mkt-in-india-114103000884_1.html
The Business Line: http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/features/smartbuy/generic-drugs-search-app-gets-2-lakh-downloads-in-2-weeks/article5670496.ece
Your Story: http://yourstory.com/2014/11/healthkart-plus/
- Identity: To help the login/sign up process become smoother.
- Photos/Media/Files: To store and retrieve your uploaded prescriptions.
- Camera/Microphone: To allow you to take a photo of your prescriptions to send us.
The free app is provided by Spectrum Health, a not-for-profit health system in West Michigan offering a full continuum of care.
• Urgent Care Locations: Easily find locations for Spectrum Health Urgent Care Centers.
• Emergency Care Locations: Easily find locations for Spectrum Health Emergency Departments.
• Find a Physician: Search the Spectrum Health Medical Group physician list to find a doctor convenient for you.
• Find a Facility: Search for Spectrum Health locations near you using interactive maps.
• Message Center: Have a non-urgent question about an appointment or a follow up question for your health care team? Send and receive secure messages directly with your provider’s office.
• Prescriptions: Review your current medications and instructions, see who has prescribed your medications, and track your self-reported medication history.
• Appointments: See the dates, times and locations of your next appointments, with the ability to add them to your calendar, or review past appointment details.
• Lab Results: As soon as your results are ready, you can securely review them in a data or graphic format. For many tests, you can compare your results with the normal ranges. You can also message your provider with any questions.
• Health Info: Keep track of allergies, immunizations and other health concerns all in one place.
• Track Health with Abriiz: Launch the Abriiz application, allowing you to sign up, track your health-related activities (e.g., exercise, medications), and then send trend graphs to your health care provider.
• Balances: Review your current financial balances and pay your bill.
• Shared Access: Switch between approved profiles to view a family member’s health information.
• Set Up an Account: Already a patient of Spectrum Health? Create an account to see your health information.
The new version of Health Tracker added tracking for Diabetes to track the glucose and HbA1c (Glycated Hemoglobin) in the blood. this with tracking the weight and blood pressure measurements, cover the most important health aspects for most people.
Main Features :
- A complete health data tracker, for monitoring your Blood pressure, Glucose, Weight, and body sizes.
- A beautiful, clear, intuitive user interface.
- Easy and fast data entry and edit, making it a breeze to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis.
- Multiuser, Track you whole family health.
- Easy user switch and management
- A Health Diary allow you can add general notes and add notes to each measurement.
- Export your data to spreadsheet like excel.
- Create and send e-mail reports to e.g. your doctor.
- Calculate statistics about your health data.
- Generate beautiful clear charts from your data. You can zoom in and out each chart by multitouch with your fingers.
- Backup and restore.
- Track Weight, Fat, Abdomen, hip, and Waist sizes.
- Display BMI severity textual category when pressing an item on the Diary
- Supports both weight unit systems – lb and kg.
- Track Glucose level, and HbA1c.
- Supports both glucose unit systems – mmol/L, and mg/dL
- Track HbA1c (Glycated Hemoglobin).
- Supports HbA1c both unit systems – IFCC (mmol/mol) and DCCT
- Paint glucose readings according to its severity in the diary.
* Blood Pressure
- Track Systolic, Diastolic, and Heart pulse rate.
- Paint blood pressure readings according to its severity in the diary.
- you can buy the full version :
Important note: you can use the full version alongside to the free version, and you can transfer the data from the free version to the full version by exporting it and importing to the full version.
The software is based on scientific evidence and was prepared with the participation of physicians. The application is based on research and recommendations from international medical associations.
Using this software on daily basis will allow you to control the execution of the most common medical recommendations. You can show a doctor your notes, received messages, summary reports, and ask about things to improve or you don't understand. The more you know and understand, the more
benefit will this application bring to You.
You are not a product, no hidden data exports or other "fancy features".
- tracking of: weight, body water and fat, waist size, height, blood pressure, body, temperature,
lipids (cholesterol - Total, LDL, HDL , triglicerides), blood sugar(glucose), smoking, physical activity, taken medicines
- making notes
- short medical family interview
- history list of monitored health parameters with filtering option
- prioritized list of tips, warnings, advices and praises, over 300 different messages
- you can set your goals and monitor progress
- common specialized medical indicators with explanation (are used by doctors to assess possible treatment)
- dyslipidemia markers
- relative overall health index (0-100)
- average daily statistic
- summary reports with 2 periods comparison
- using different units of measurement
- utilizing system date and time format settings
- detailed instructions for completing measurements (because almost 70% of measurements are preformed wrong and are useless to a doctor)
If you suffer a cardiovascular disease or diabetes this app will help you to fight your illness.
High risk does not mean you will become ill. It only means that you should be more careful.
USING THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR A MEDICAL CONSULTATION.
glicemia, BMI, FINDRISC , heart disease risk calculation, healthcare, prophylactic, pressure log, weight log, pressure graph, weight graph,glucose
myHealth is one of many apps offered under the project of myGov Mobile . This project is an initiative by MAMPU (Malaysian Administrative Modernisation & Management Planning Unit) to actuate governments services through mobile platforms for quick, easy access in real-time, from anywhere.
myHealth provides an accurate information as the information is authenticated and own by Ministry of Health, Malaysia. This app is a handy tool to find out on health facilities, health risk & assessment, list of registered practitioners, list of registered products and many more!
It’s convenient & it’s free!
Now you are able to carry your health in your pocket!
For more info please visit:
Brought to you by DAPAT Vista (M) Sdn Bhd
- login in using your Login Profile secured by a PIN code
- scheldule, view and cancel any appoitments
- view your lab results
- view the scheldule of our doctors
- check the location of LUX MED Group clinics
Conditions: Please note that to gain access to the full functionality of Patient Portal and to the application smartphones and tables you need a second level account on the Patient Portal platform. To create a second level account you need to report to your nearest LUX MED Group clinic to accept and sign our regulations.
Please note that accounts with 0 and 1 level only give you access to a very limit functionality of the Portal Patient platform and do now allow you to use mobile applications on smartphones and tablets.
The LUX MED Patient Portal application is free to use.
Please note that downloading and using the application uses data transfer. Standard data charges (regulated by your agreement with your service provider) may apply. Making calls to the LUX MED callcenter via the application uses normal phone connectivity and standard phone billing (regulated by your agreement with your service provider) may apply.
The LUX MED Patient Portal apllication that is available in the Google Play is not in any way connected to the application created by LUXMED from Lublin. The LUX MED Group desn’t have any clinics in Lublin and therefore they cannot be found in the clinics list in this application.
Our eyes have to withstand enormous loads: we work at the computer and relax watching television. This lifestyle adversely affects our vision. Particularly acute arises this issue to schoolchildren: eye problems often begin exactly at the school desk.
Nowadays, there are many ways to correct vision, from glasses to soft lenses. But it is much better to make sure that there is no need in them. Follow the advice of experts, and save your eyesight by exercises for the eyes! And mobile app «Healthy Vision» from "Kyivstar" will help you!
In the Kyivstar mobile app «Healthy Vision» you will find special exercises to relieve stress and train your eye’s muscles, as well as the eye test. This app is based on the techniques of the Ophthalmology Institute of Eye Disease and Tissue Therapy of National Academy of Medical Science of Ukraine named after P.V. Filatov.
The app "Healthy Vision" was awarded the Gold Award at the prestigious International Prize Digital Communication Awards-2014 in the category Mobile & Apps.
The app offers 3 languages: Ukrainian, English and Russian.
With this app you will be able to:
To pass the test in order to identify the most common symptoms of diseases to take the necessary precautions in time.
Doing exercises for the eyes - to prevent eyesight problems.
Effectively relieve tension after long hours of working on computer.
Have fun and to enjoy doing preventive exercises together with your child.
Receive professional advice from ophthalmologists on how to preserve the health of your children’s eyes.
Eyes are not only the mirror of one’s soul but also our communication with the world! Therefore, take care of them! The application «Healthy Vision» helps you to preserve good eyesight of your whole family!
«Kyivstar» takes care about you!
Attention! This app is not a medical consultation and does not replace medical survey. The app is a versatile informative navigator and does not consider individual factors and peculiarities of a human being.
Please, consult your ophthalmologist if you have any questions about your eyesight and the eyesight of your child!
The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.
Visual Anatomy Free is an interactive reference, and education tool. Now it include a rotational organ 3D overview model!! It contains all body anatomy systems and has more than 500 feature points which can be interactively select. Each feature point has its own label and description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. 8 overview images from Gray's anatomy. Full version has all 1247 images.
In additional, a quiz with 23 multi-choice questions also is included.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It is also a general anatomy guide.
★ Support English, French, Spanish, German languages.
★ muscle description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS).
★ Tap and Zoom - Pinch zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
★ Quiz mode - test yourself with an option to switch off the label of the feature point.
★ Quick Navigation - jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
★ Multi-choice quiz.
★ High-resolution images.
★ Great for learning anatomy and physiology
★ Free periodic updates.
★ Can be used as anatomy dictionary by searching anatomy term.
Organ 3D, Muscular System (overview, head, arm and foot muscles), Skeletal System (overview, skull, hand and foot bones. Some bone marks in the skull), Circulation System, Body Region, Heart, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Urinary System, Nervous System (overview and brain), Female and male Reproductive Systems, Ear Structure, Nasal Cavity, Eye.
HOW TO USE:
The user is presented with a high-quality anatomy images. The user can zoom in to any area by tapping on the zoom in button and using the single finger panning function. The feature point (cross) can be selected by tapping on it. Detail button allows you to switch on/off the short description. For muscle section, detail button only show the description. Quiz mode button allows you to switch on/off the label and short description.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image, label and short description. You also can find more information by pressing the Wiki icon!!
Managing prescriptions is hard work. We’ll make sure you always have an up to date list of your or your loved one’s medications, and that you’re staying on top of instructions given to you after diagnosis, treatment or discharge.
Always have a medication list with you.
Quickly create a detailed medications list, which is securely backed up and accessible from any mobile device or browser at the clinic, in an emergency, or any other time you need it.
Reminders help you stay on schedule.
Schedule when you, or a family member, is supposed to take each dose and we’ll send reminders to you, your family, or anyone you choose that it’s time to take medicines. Don’t forget to schedule reminders for refilling prescriptions!
Organize important info in one place.
We’ll also help organize the mountain of personal information you’re challenged to manage in healthcare situations — from reaction journals and care calendars to medical contacts and insurance information.
• Medication Management: Keep a single list of medications, dosages, refill information, and prescribing docs in your pocket.
• Contacts: Organize important contacts — doctors, pharmacies, insurance, family, and helpers.
• Sharing: Safely share access with others in case of an emergency, or to coordinate care.
• Journal: Keep a journal to record observations and share updates.
• Calendar: Keep track of appointments and refill dates.
• To-Dos: Organize and assign tasks to others. If you need help, we’ll find volunteers from within your family for you.
• Photos: Securely upload and store photos from your phone.
• Notes: Jot down everything you’d otherwise squirrel away in a desk drawer.
Your info is private and secure. We promise.
Your data is protected using the same techniques as your bank, and security firms routinely audit our systems to ensure everything is safe.
The info you store at CareZone is also available via web browsers at CareZone.com, and via other mobile devices.
Now available for Android!
** 3 in 1: Lab Values, Abbv, Prefix/Suffix is the premium resource for all healthcare professionals and students. Inside this one app you’ll find Lab Reference Values, Medical Abbreviations and Medical Prefix/Suffix, all at hand and ready to use, anytime, anywhere.
You’re a busy healthcare worker on the go, seeing patients, helping people. You need answers and references fast, so you can keep the flow going and get to as many patients as you can. That’s why you need 3 in 1 Lab Reference on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
This is really three medical apps in one. Lab Reference Values, Medical Abbreviations, and Medical Prefix and Suffix, are all inside this amazingly helpful application.
Everything you need for fast reference is in here – 265 lab values organized into 16 classic categories as well as 12 common panels categories with links to Google, Clinilab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, Medline Plus, and WebMD for more information. Thousands of commonly used abbreviations. More than 400 prefixes/suffixes with the meaning, origin language, etymology, and examples. Vast resources and examples are right at your fingertips, ready for whenever or wherever you might need them, as reminders or as an educational tool.
What separates us from the rest of the Lab Values apps? Our app is fully customizable. All of the data contained in 3 in 1 Lab Reference if fully editable, so go ahead and customize it to suit your needs or add notes to an entry.
Look at the indispensable features you get in 3 in 1 Lab Reference:
* Simple and easy to use interface
* 3 apps in 1
* 265 Lab Reference Values in 16 different categories
* "Common Panels" section to look up lab values organized by commonly ordered lab panels
* Labs values are presented in SI or US units
* Thousands of medical abbreviations
* Over 400 prefixes/suffixes with origin language, etymology, and examples
* Only medical reference app with fully editable data!
* Links to important resources including Google, Wikipedia, Medline Plus, Clinlab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, and WebMD
* Recently viewed section, Favorites section, and powerful search for fast retrieval of data
* The perfect reference tool for healthcare professionals and students
Lab Value categories include:
* Cardiac Labs (12)
* Renal Labs (6)
* Urinalysis (14)
* Electrolytes (19)
* Acid/Base Balance (8)
* Iron Studies (9)
* Pancreatic Disease (5)
* Liver Disease (13)
* Tumor Markers (9)
* Hematology (38)
* CSF Analysis (11)
* Lipid Panel (8)
* Drug Levels (27)
* Toxicology (7)
* Endocrine Labs (38)
* Immunology Labs (23)
Common Lab Panels include:
* Acute Viral Hepatitis Panel
* Arterial Blood Gas
* Basic Metabolic Panel
* Coagulation Panel
* Complete Blood Count
* Complete Metabolic Panel
* CSF Analysis
* Iron Studies
* Lipid Panel
* Liver Function Tests
* Thyroid Function Panel
Information included for Lab Values includes:
* Reference Values (SI and US)
* Critical Values
* Lab Description
* Differential diagnosis for elevated values
* Differential diagnosis for low values
* Container information
* Personal comments
* Additional information section with links to Google, Clinilab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, Web MD, Medline Plus, and Wikipedia
* Related Labs section
If you are in the healthcare industry, this app is the one to help you heal others and get through your day productively.
This medical disease hand book can act as a clinical advisor for self diagnosis and can also be used to look up symptoms, diseases and treatment. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases.
- Information regarding treatment of diseases for all medical conditions and symptoms along with medication information, medication interaction and drug side effects.
- Medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
- Prescription drug info along with pill description is provided in the treatment section.
- Physicians desk reference and pharmaceuticals dictionary.
- A handy free pocket guide for nurses for use as an emergency guide.
Who can use this free disease dictionary:
Healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.