Please note that you must have your cell phone number associated with Chase's Text Banking
Please remember this uses text messaging and may not be suitable for users with a text message quota.
This app DOES requires the INTERNET permission due to the ads being displayed ONLY. No data is collected or sent anywhere by this app .
The Donate version DOES NOT include the INTERNET permission.
Credits for App Icon go to ~joker2011 at http://joker2011.deviantart.com/gallery/
NOTE: IF YOU RECEIVE UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS ON THIS CARD AND THE APP DOES NOT WORK, PLEASE CONTACT US AT W2CYK@RFINDER.NET. THANKS.
SEE DISCLOSURE BELOW*
Many states and other organizations use UCard®* debit cards for distributing payments, including EBT benefits such as SNAP Food Stamps (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program/Food Stamps), and cash benefits. Getting your EBT card balance from a smartphone via browser directly from their website (https://www.ucard.chase.com) has been difficult... until now! ITW Balance Checker for UCard lets registered users log in and view their balance quickly with just a PIN# they set up.
IMPORTANT: If you do not already have a web account at https://www.ucard.chase.com, you MUST register and create a USER ID and PASSWORD there. You will need this login information to set up the app. Passwords can be reset on that site.
If you find this App useful please consider leaving positive feedback. If you have a problem, please send a support request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our lab at 631.610.9635. Thanks for your support!
iPhone version coming soon!
© ITWeRKS 2013
*DISCLAIMER: The UCard® is issued by Chase Bank. UCard® is a registered trademark of JPMorgan Chase & Co. The developers of this application are in no way affiliated with JPMorgan Chase & Co. or the developers of the UCard® website.
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Best Apps of 2013
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money (May 2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due
• Pay on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
The Check app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle.
The Check app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Check app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies.
The Check app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, US Bank, PNC, and more! With any of our thousands of supported providers, you can track your cash balance, mortgage, loans, bills & keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions across the country, like the USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Schools First Federal Credit Union, Digital Federal Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, Patelco Credit Union and many, many more.
All the most popular credit cards are available in the app: Discover Cards, American Express Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, and Chase Credit Cards are just a handful of the cards you can access with the Check app.
Popular bills conveniently tracked and paid directly via the app by more than 8 million Check users include Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, AT&T, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, all major credit cards, mortgages, local and regional utilities, and more.
Our users love us!
* Find which is better Traditional 401(k) or Roth 401(k)
* Find which is better Traditional IRA or Roth IRA
* How much do you save by saving and not spending?
* How is your employer contribution adding up?
* Are you really on track or do you want to save more?
* Would you have a Surplus or Shortfall?
* All the above customized just for you.
Need more? Contact Dev!
Ad supported. Ad free version coming soon.
Search By Branch Name
Search By Bank Name
Search By Address
Search By City
Search By Taluka
Search By District
Search By State
Search By Pincode
This App contains Offline Details from Banks of India like Abhyudaya Bank Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Ahmedabad Mercantile Coop Bank Akola District Central Bank Allahabad Bank Almora Urban Bank Andhra Bank Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Apna Sahakari Bank Australia And New Zealand Banking Group Limited Axis Bank Bank Internasional Indonesia Bank Of America Bank Of Bahrain And Kuwait Bank Of Bahrain And Kuwait B S C Bank Of Baroda Bank Of Ceylon Bank Of India Bank Of Maharashtra Bank Of Tokyo-Mitsubishi Ufj Barclays Bank Plc Bassein Catholic Bank Bnp Paribas Canara Bank Capital Local Area Bank Catholic Syrian Bank Central Bank Of India Chinatrust Commercial Bank Citibank Na Citizencredit Bank City Union Bank Commonwealth Bank Of Australia Corporation Bank Credit Agricole Corp Investment Credit Suisse Ag Dcb Bank Dena Bank Deutsche Bank Ag Development Of Singapore Development Credit Dhanlaxmi Dicgc Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Limited Firstrand Limited Gopinath Patil Parsik Janata Sahakari Bank Gujarat State Gurgaon Gramin Hdfc Bank Hsbc Icici Bank Idbi Bank Indian Bank Indian Overseas Bank Indusind Bank Industrial And Commercial Bank Of China Limited Ing Vysya Bank Jalgaon Janata Sahkari Janakalyan Sahakari Janaseva Sahakari Borivli Janaseva Sahakari Pune Janata Sahakari Pune Jp Morgan Chase Kallappanna Awade Ich Janata S Kangra Central Kapole Bank Karnataka Karnataka Vikas Grameena Karur Vysya Bank Kotak Mahindra Bank Kurmanchal Nagar Sahkari Mahanagar Maharashtra State Bank Mashreq Psc Mizuho Corporate Mumbai District Central Nagpur Nagrik Sahakari National Australia Bank New India Bank Nkgsb North Malabar Gramin Nutan Nagarik Sahakari Oman International Bank Saog Oriental Bank Of Commerce Parsik Janata Sahakari Bank Prathama Prime Bank Punjab & Maharashtra Bank Punjab And Sind Bank Punjab National Bank Rabobank International Ccrb Rajgurunagar Sahakari Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Ratnakar Bank Limited Reserve Bank Of India Sberbank Shinhan Shri Chhatrapati Rajarshi Shahu Urban Societe Generale Solapur Janata Sahkari Solapur South Indian Bank Standard Chartered Bank State Bank Of Bikaner & Jaipur State Bank Of Hyderabad State Bank Of India State Bank Of Mauritius State Bank Of Mysore State Bank Of Patiala State Bank Of Travancore Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Syndicate Bank Tamilnad Mercantile Thane Bharat Sahakari Thane District Central AP Mahesh Urban Ahmedabad Mercantile Andhra Pradesh State Coop Bank Of Nova Scotia Bharat Bank Mumbai Cosmos Delhi State Cooperative Federal Bank Gadchiroli District Central Cooperative Greater Bombay Gujarat State Bank Jalgaon Peoples Jammu And Kashmir Kalupur Commercial Kalyan Janata Sahakari Kalyan Janata Sahakari Kalyan Kangra Central Karad Urban Karnataka State Apex Bank Bangalore Karnavati Bank Lakshmi Vilas Mehsana Urban Cooperative Municipal Mumbai Nainital Bank Limited Nasik Merchants Nashik Rajasthan State Cooperative Ratnakar Bank Royal Bank Of Scotland Sahebrao Deshmukh Saraswat Seva Vikas Svb Shamrao Vithal Surat District Surat Peoples Sutex CoOp Tamilnadu State Apex Cooperative Limited Thane District Central Thane Janata Sahakari Varachha Vishweshwar Sahakari Pune West Bengal State Tjsb Sahakari Tumkur Grain Merchants Cooperative Ubs Uco Bank Union Bank Of India United Bank Of India United Overseas Vasai Vikas Sahakari Vijaya West Bengal State Cooperative Westpac Banking Corporation Woori Yes Bank Zila Sahkari Ghaziabad SBI UBI BOB PNB BOI SBH SBT SBBJ SBM BOP.
Indian Banks Finder Directory from Mumbai Kolkata Chennai Bangalore Ahmedabad Pune Hyderabad Jaipur Lucknow Patna Bhopal Ujjain Surat Rajkot Baroda Nagpur Kolhapur Sangli Satara Bengalore Cochin Navi Mumbai
- Calculate profit and loss if you set bought price and number of stocks.
- Classify stocks by adding tags.
- Jump to web page which is related with stock code. Also, you can add and edit linkage of web pages.
- Password lock. Your portfolio will not be displayed till you enter correct password.
- Company name is displayed in Japanese.
- Free Real-time HK Stock Quote
- Real-time Streaming Teletext, Streaming Dual Quote Interface, Bid/Ask Queue & Brokers Queue
- Real-time Technical Anaylsis with over 20 of most popular technical indicators
- Real-time “My Portfolio” – Real-time monitor all stocks within the portfolio
- Real-time “Portfolio Anywhere” – Synchronizes portfolio in AAStocks website, paid service, & Android App
- Real-time Top 20, Index Constituents, Industry Constituents
- A+H, ADRs, ETFs, Forex, Commodities
- Hong Kong, China and World Indices
- Financial News, includes Research Reports & AA Market Move
- Company Fundamentals and Corporate Events
- Investment Advice, Dividend Announcement, 52-Week High/Low
- IPO Plus provides all relevant information of Upcoming IPOs, Listed IPOs and IPO Calendar
- Shortcut to Online Trading Platform
- Share AAStocks Financial News via Facebook
Remarks: Recommended screen resolution is 320*480 or above
1. Maintain income and expense transactions in the context of accounts, currencies and categories.
2. Keeping the directory of accounts in different currencies, displaying the balance.
3. Doing manual rates.
4. Keeping the directory categories of income and expenses.
5. Generating a report on the balance of days from and export to HTML and send email.
6. The selection of operations to date, accounts and categories.
7. Backing up and restoring data.
8. Password protection at the entrance to the application.
9. Copy repetitive operations (long click on the selected operation).
10. Voice input
11. Transfer between accounts
12. Export transactions to a file (CSV) to SD-card, and Google docs.
14. The mechanism of accounts and categories of coloring (the color of the card is assigned an account or category)
15. Synchronization between devices
Keywords: costs, revenues, transfers, cost accounting, finance manager, personal accounting, revenue accounting of money, finance manager, personal finance, budget manager, budget accounting, cost calculator, calculator income, mobile banking, accounting accounts, family budgets, financial planner, financial calculator, bills, finance, the application of accounts, business accounts, finance in the palm, the registrar of cash, cash accounting, credit cards, banking applications, mobile banking application, android bank, money, money saver, mobile manager, finance, home finance, manager costs
- Keep track of your expenses and incomes.
- Manage them directly on your smartphone.
- Export them into a Desktop finance program like Grisbi, GnuCash, Quicken or MS Money.
- Up to five accounts with transfers
- Define templates and plans for future and recurrent transactions
- Group transactions per day, week, month, year and display sums per group
- Two levels of categories (import from Grisbi XML)
- Export to QIF and CSV (MS Excel), can be automatically shared (via email, FTP, Dropbox, ...)
- Password protection
- Integrated Help
- Data backup and restore
- Two themes: light and dark
My Expenses is offered ad free and open source. Please contribute by installing the paid Contrib version (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.totschnig.myexpenses.contrib). You gain unrestricted access to the following premium features:
- Unlimited number of accounts
- Unlimited number of plans
- Distribution of transactions per category
- Split transaction
- Security question
- Reset all accounts
My Expenses requires the following permissions:
- Reading and writing the calendar: Plans for future and recurrent transactions are stored either in a special local calendar or in any other calendar you assign.
- Writing USB storage: Storage of QIF and CSV exports and backup files
- Network communication: Crash reports are automatically sent to developers unless deactivated by user in app preferences.
※ Applying double entry bookkeeping
It facilitates efficient asset management. It does not just record your money coming in and out of your account but deposits your money into your account as soon as your income is input and draws money from your account as soon as your expense is input.
※ Budget management function
You can manage your budget. It shows your budget and expense by a graph so you can see the amount of your expense against your budget quickly.
※ Card / Debit Card management function
Entering a settlement date, you can see payment amount and outstanding payment at asset tab. You can arrange the automatic debit by simply connecting your debit card with your account.
You can check passcode so you can safely manage your account book.
※ Transfer, direct debit and recurrence function
Transfer between assets is possible, which makes your asset management more efficient. In addition, you can manage you salary, insurance, term deposit and loan more easily by setting automatic transfer and recurrence.
※ Instant statistics
Based on the data entered, you can instantly see your expense by category and changes between each month. And you can see change of your assets and income/expense indicated by a graph as well.
※ Bookmark function
You can easily input your frequent expenses all at once by bookmarking them.
※ Backup / Restore
You can make and view backup files in Excel file and backup / restore is possible.
※ Other functions
- Change of starting date
- Calculator function (Amount > upper right button)
- Sub Category ON-OFF function
★ Paid version ★
- No ads.
- Unlimited Assets (In the free version, limited to 10.)
- Edit PC (http://youtu.be/5S4S3EQ3AZE)
You can view ‘“Money Manager” application using Wi-Fi. You can edit and sort the data by date, category or account group on the screen of your PC. In addition, you can see fluctuations of your accounts indicated on graphs on your PC.
1. Register of expense, income, transfer transactions.
2. Display totals for expenses and incomes for the current day, week or month.
3. Keeping the dictionary of accounts with balance.
4. Keeping the dictionary category of expense and income whith group.
5. Create dynamic reports with the ability to save.
6. Password protection (AdsFree).
7. A widget that shows the current balance on selected accounts (AdsFree).
8. Backup and restore data.
9. Export operations in Excel (.csv) (AdsFree).
10. Scheduled/repeated operations with notifications (AdsFree).
11. Keep tracking budgets.
This app allows you to keep track of personal spending and income, and generate reports in different sections and time periods. The program has the ability to export and import data from transactions and dictionaries on to the flash card.
The first tab display totals for expenses and incomes for the current day, week or month
The second tab lists available operations. There are three types of operations: expense, income and money transfer.
Expense is the operation in which money is debited from the selected source and recorded on spending category (for example, Cash -> Breakfast, Card VISA -> Electricity). Category for consumption must be in the category group of type "Expense".
Income is the operation in which money is added to the account of the source-categories of income (eg. salary -> Card VISA). Category-source income should be located in the category group of type "Income".
Money transfer is an operation in which the money are transferred from one account to another (for non-compliance currencies a conversion rate can be used).
Easy Accounting is a very practical and easy tool to log personal finances.
Our main aim was to make a simple solution like a portable diary, where you could note down all your timely day to day transactions, and we believe that we have succeeded in acheiving the same.
The importance of maintaining an account of your daily dealings is recognized by all and if these accounts can be accessed easily that will add much more significance to it.
We assure you that the software is simple, easy to use.
Monitor account balances.
Database on SD card.
Database backup via email also
Date Format Change
Report Expot to PDF
Print PDF File thruogh Google Cloud Print
It is advised to take backup of your valuable data on SD card as well as on email at regular interval.Please also do confirm that you get a backup copy of data on your email.
Your data is valuable and must not be lost under any condition as the case (mobile lost,damaged; SD card corrupted; android O/S corrupted, any virus attack, database destroyed, memory problem or any other issue) may be.
It is also advisable to take backup of your data before updating to new version of our app as a precautionary step.
If a user forgot the pwd then click on the forgot password option on the login page. User will get an email on his registered email id with login details. So please make it sure that you have entered correct emailid in the registration form.
You can create an account with email & cell number that are optional.
In this link you can create a debit (paid) entry for a particular account.
In this link you can create a credit (received) entry for a particular account.
Here you can view ledger of a particular account. You can also export ledger report in pdf format, which are saved in external sd card --> ledger folder. After exporting the ledger you can print and share this file using email/whatsup/gmail. Here you can also click the particular entry for modification& deletion.
Overall balance summary:
In this link you can find out balance of all the acccounts in a single report which will be very useful to determine how are you making your financial position (profit or loss).
Here you can settle a particular account. It means all the transactions of a particular account deleted from database & you are no longer be able to see any transactions of this account after performing this operation.
Settle All Accounts:
Here you can settle all the accounts that you are having. It means all the transactions of all accounts deleted from database & you are no longer be able to see any transactions of any account after performing this operation.
In this link you can create a backup copy of your all the data. One copy of data will be copied into Sd card -->Ledger folder (file name consists of date and time - for easy to identify the data of particular time for importing). One copy of data will also get emailed on your registered email id (for this make sure that you have entered correct email id in registration form and your mobile is connected to internet).
Here you can import data backup from a file from sd card -->ledger folder, if you have already taken any backup of your data previously. while importing be sure to select backup file that you find suitable by identifying their names (with date & time).
Keywords: [petty cash, money tracker, expense tracker, expense manager, savings, save money, cash log, spending, payment, cash, exchange, personal finance, wallet, cashbook, ledger, Indore, MP, India, Personal Accounting, Munimji, Hisab Kitab, Munim, Ledger Babu, Accountant Saheb, Accountant, DRCR, Debit, Credit, Lekha Jokha, books, Khate, Accounts, like tally accounting, like busy accounting, Accounting personal]
Install the application on your Android to:
- Access your account, balances and transactions
- View checks images
- Access account statement*
- Perform account transfers
- Search for Branches and ATMs
- Perform stop payments
* Requires downloading a PDF Reader application
These institutions are supported:
• Home Bank California
Q: How do I use this app?
A: Log in to a supported institution's Mobile Web. Go to "Remote Deposit" and choose "Deposit a Check." Type the amount, select an account, and tap "Scan Check." The app launches to engage the camera. Photograph both sides of the check then upload the photos to deposit the funds.
Q: Is my information secure?
A: Yes. Check photos are not stored on the device. Online banking sensitive data such as account numbers, username, and password are not sent to or stored in the app.
Q: What do I do if I get a message that my check is blurry or can't be read?
A: Try the following measures to improve the picture:
• Make sure you have plenty of light to take the photograph. It increases contrast so the check information can be read clearly.
• Make sure the check fits within the corner guides so all four corners of the check are visible.
• Be aware of the surface where the check is resting during the photograph. If possible, choose a surface with a solid color that provides high contrast against the color of the check (most checks are printed on lighter colored paper, so solid black is generally an ideal choice.)
• Increasing the distance between the camera and the check may allow your device's camera to take clearer photos.
Q: Why can't I take photos right in Mobile Web? Why do I need an app?
A: Web technology is always improving, but current standards don't provide a way for most devices to use the camera directly from the browser. Using an app ensures all customers will be able to use this feature.
Q: How long will it take for my money to be deposited?
A: The deposit generally takes one business day.
Q: Can I view previously deposited checks?
A: Yes. To do so,
• Login to Mobile Web
• Go to the "Remote Deposit" feature
• Choose "Review Deposited Checks." From the list, choose the check deposit you would like to review.
- Fields for Current Age, Retirement Age, Life Expectancy, Monthly Expenses, Inflation, Rate of Return on investment Before Retirement & After Retirement, Years to Retire, Yearly Expenses at retirement, Retirement Corpus, Monthly Investment
- Settings for Default Values - Currency Symbol, Rate of Return, Inflation, Retirement Age, Monthly Expenses & Reload Last Values
Age (Years) : 30
Retirement Age (Years) : 58
Monthly Expenses : 30,000
Inflation (%) : 7
Rate of Return (%) on investment Before Retirement : 15
Rate of Return (%) on investment After Retirement : 10
Year to Retire : 28
Monthly Expenses at retirement : 1, 99,465
Yearly Expenses at retirement : 23,93,582
Retirement Corpus : 3, 99, 98,159
Monthly Investment : 7,719
Suppose you are 30 years old who wants to retire at 58 and expect to live till 80.
If your current Monthly Household Expenses (excluding expenses which will not be part of it post Retirement e.g. EMI, Insurance Premium, Education Expenses etc) are 30000,
You expect inflation to be around 7% for next 28 years,
You expect 15% return on your investments before retirement and
During retirement you expect that your investments will return 10%.
So Number of Years left for your retirement are 28 years and at retirement you will require a retirement corpus of 3,99,98,159 for which I need to save 7,719 per month.
Please send your suggestion and issues to my E-mail address email@example.com
More from developer
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to bank 24/7, right from your Android™ device. To start, just enroll in Chase Online(SM).
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• View account balances and transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• Send and request money with Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs
• Speak with a customer service representative
MANAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT ALERTS THROUGH THE CHASE MOBILE APP
• Account balances
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards® information
Notes on Permissions:
• Location permissions are needed to determine your current location in order to find Chase bank branches and ATMs near you
• Read Contact permissions are needed to access your contacts to send money via Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks via Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• USB storage permissions are needed to view file attachments
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of account alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase account is required to transfer funds via text. Account alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking(SM) accounts.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc
Compare homes, take photos & video, calculate payments and contact a Chase Mortgage Banker.
Whether you’ve bought a home before or are a first time home buyer, Chase My New Home will help you find and finance your ideal new home.
SEARCH NATIONAL MLS LISTINGS AND COMPARE HOMES FOR SALE
• Input features most important to you in buying a house, like price range, property type and other home details
• Rate homes based on how well they match your preferences
• save homes to your favorites and organize them for easy access
SAVE COMMENTS, PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
• Add photos, videos and audio notes to your favorite listings
• Save comments in the home journal
• View your journal to remember homes you’ve visited
USE OUR HELPFUL CALCULATORS
• Estimate how much you can afford
• Estimate your monthly payments
• Learn how much you could save with Chase Mortgage Cash Back
CONTACT A CHASE MORTGAGE BANKER FOR HELP ALONG THE WAY
• Learn about different loan programs and which might be right for you
• Prequalify so you can shop with confidence
Chase is an Equal Housing Lender
We would love to hear you feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help users estimate mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase mortgage consultant for more specific information.
Making every sale possible.
Use Chase Mobile Checkout to accept payments on-the-go, anywhere in the U.S., at any time. When you’re a customer of Chase Paymentech with Chase Mobile Checkout, a card reader and a smartphone, you are ready to begin accepting credit card payments on-the-go.
EXTEND YOUR BUSINESS
• Be ready to take your customers’ payments when and where they are ready.
• Take your business with you. Be able to process payments when you are away from your business, computer or credit card terminal.
• Allow additional employees to accept credit card payments on their smartphones.
STREAMLINE YOUR BUSINESS
• Create a product catalog for easy checkout and itemized receipt.
• Live, U.S. based, 24/7 telephone customer support.
• Have one payment processing relationship: Single statement, centralized reporting and one number to call for any issues.
• Customize your employees’ access.
MAKE IT EASY FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
• Conduct faster transactions. If your customers are waiting in line, add an additional payment acceptance terminal with your smartphone.
• Bring the transaction to your customer. Allow your customers to pay anywhere in your store. Allow customers to pay for deliveries at the time of receipt.
• Send customers electronic receipts to their email or smartphone.
PROTECT YOUR CUSTOMER AND YOUR BUSINESS
• Credit card information is encrypted at the time of the card swipe and during transmission and processing.
• Geo-location features allow you to determine the exact location of the transaction, which helps with dispute settlement. Location map is printed on receipt.
• Capture your customer’s signature on receipt.
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS WITH YOU
• Easier reconciliation. Be able to view your entire Chase Paymentech account from your phone.
• Search for individual transactions and review account activity.
• Process refunds and voids.
To process transactions, you must have a merchant account with Chase Paymentech, install the Chase Mobile Checkout app and have the Chase Mobile Checkout Card Reader attached to your smartphone.
There is no charge to download this app, but depending on your merchant service account terms, there may be charges associated with the purchase and shipment of the card reader. When using the app, message and data rates may apply. Such charges include, but are not limited to, those from your communications service provider. In addition, all applicable processing fees outlined in the merchant services contract with Chase Paymentech will be assessed for all transactions initiated through the app.
Transaction processing may be interrupted for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or Internet provider, technology failures, and system capacity limitations.
Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Make a purchase with your Ink card. Get an instant alert. Add a receipt and tag with custom categories that you create - a few seconds is all it takes. Then, go on to Chase.com and download purchases into your favorite financial software.
CONTROL YOUR ACCOUNT
• Make a purchase and get an alert instantly
• Snap a picture or add a receipt from your photo roll
• Tag purchases with customizable categories that you create
• Log into your Ink account at Chase.com
• Search and view purchases and receipts
• Download into your favorite financial software
TRACK EMPLOYEE SPENDING
• Receive instant alerts for employee purchases
• View every purchase instantly
• Change employee spending limits
If you don’t have an Ink from Chase business card or want to learn more about Jot, visit chase.com/ink
•“Chase’s Ink Jot … acknowledges that those clients are less likely to be tethered to a desk, but are on-the-go and require solutions that allow them to be on top of their business wherever they are.” - Rob Berini, Director of Deloitte Consulting’s Technology Strategy and Architecture (April 2012)
• “A glimpse of the future of mobile finance” – Javelin Strategy and Research (June 2011)
• “Chase Bank's Jot App Shows the Future of Mobile Transaction Processing” -NetBanker.com (June 2011)
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Web Site (http://www.chase.com/jot)
jot Support (http://www.chase.com/jot)
Global Cash Management and Trade functionality with all the security you expect from J.P. Morgan. Ranked #1 in Mobile Access for 2013 by Greenwich Associates.
This application is only available for J.P. Morgan ACCESS® Reporting, Funds Transfer, Account Transfer and Global Trade clients. You’ll need pre-authorization from your employer’s Security Administrator to use it.
ACCESS INFORMATION INSTANTLY
• View global account balance and transaction information in all currencies, including consolidated multi-bank reporting
• Available in multiple languages
• Approve wire payments and Trade transactions *
• Release wire payments with Voice & Swipe Password *
• Transfer funds between your U.S. J.P. Morgan accounts *
• Configure and receive near real time alerts securely
• Protect your company’s data with multi-level security protocols
• Use optional Voice & Swipe Password Authentication for convenient and secure logon and digital signature *
*not available in all locations
J.P. Morgan will not charge you to download and use the application, but note that standard messaging and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
As one of the first e-trading platforms to go truly mobile, you can view live pricing and manage algo orders via J.P. Morgan's mobile trading app anywhere, anytime.
Key features of the application:
• View FX Spot on the move
• Place, amend and cancel orders
• Manage and monitor active orders from the order blotter
• Customize order blotter and order filters
• Order types include Take Profit, Stop Loss, Trailing StopLoss, Market, Call, Panther, Sliceberg and TWAP+
• Multi-leg orders include IF Done, OCO and IF Done OCO
• Teams can monitor and manage each other’s orders with group orders
The application is free to download, however an existing J.P. Morgan FX account is required to log in.
The MorganDirect Pro application ("Application") does not purport to provide any financial, investment, tax, accounting or legal advice; and no information on the Application constitutes a recommendation that you should enter into a particular transaction or a representation that any financial instrument or transaction is suitable or appropriate for you. The Application may not be available to all customers or in all countries at this time. Please consult your J.P. Morgan representative to learn more about the services available to you.
Your use of the Application is subject to terms and conditions that you must first accept before you are allowed access. The Application may contain links to J.P. Morgan proprietary websites. To the extent you choose to enter such a website, you may be subject to additional terms and conditions or disclaimers, which are in addition to this disclaimer. In the event of a conflict, the additional terms and conditions or disclaimers will govern for those sections or pages. In the event any provision of this disclaimer is held to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be unimpaired and the unenforceable provision shall be replaced by such enforceable provision as comes closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable provision.
2014 J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. - All rights reserved. JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. is a member of FDIC. “JPMorgan” and “MorganDirect” are registered trademarks of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Other featured words or symbols, used to identify the source of goods and services, are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Access to information regarding Depositary Receipts for J.P. Morgan’s Depositary Receipt (DR) clients.
This application is only available to Depositary Receipt (DR) Issuer personnel for access to key data regarding their J.P. Morgan DR program. Please reach out to your J.P. Morgan Relationship Manager for more details.
Please note that this application is only for select Issuer personnel. Please contact your J.P. Morgan Relationship Manager with any questions or if you need help with your login credentials.