Found a glitch and a fix !! Lightning detection alerts default to disabled even after enabling it in settings. Restart app , go back to settings and it's disabled again. Notified K8 staff, they are looking into it. UPDATE :All you have to do is clear the cache and data for this app, basically starting over, you'll have to set your location again, but lightning is now enabled. Android users can fix this in phone settings, application manager, select k8 weather app and clear everything. IOS Apple, same process.
Channell 8 NEWS THE BEST Love it channell 8 News has been a.part of.my life I'm 50now n there meteorologists r the best n the country as far as I'm concerned n being n the foothills there weather forecasts r crucial especially in the winter time n the Fox104.9is a part of the daily regimen n ARKANSAS Stafford n FREGO r the best n back to region 8 there all professionals @ there job. and kind n courteous to the public as well Justin Logan's n Ryan Vaughn weather is a 10 outta 0/10 scale,
Handy I love that it sends me alerts for bad weather.thanks
kait weather i love the new weather app awesome great job and easy to use
Great weather app Good and accurate. Just what I need
Region 8 storm team Love the new update
* New scrolling theme that presents all content in a vertical, linear scroll experience that is highly configurable.
* 22 weather sensitive graphical photo scenes.
* 32 weather alert types.
* Multi hour / multi-day weather impact days
* Reduced navigation - location switching and settings combined in one menu
* Button bar to jump directly to weather essentials (currents, hourly, daily, map)
* 300x250 ads
Storm Shield provides storm-based alerts like a NOAA Emergency Weather Radio.