I love this a lot and it has been something I have used for a long time! But the new update has changed the format of the login page to where it looks as if I opened it up in a browser that would not open it up with great graphic (the menu formatted into a list). I can login with my email and password and come to the churches I'm joined with, but when I click on the church I am wanting to look at, it'll take me to the login page, I put in my info, and it then brings me back to the same page. It works online, but not in the app. I have a Motorola Droid Turbo 2, and the new update isn't working for me. I hope it gets fixed soon!!
It's just too bad the name appears as only "Services" on the device instead of "Planning Center Services" (which shows in the Play Store, but I admit is a bit long) or "PCO Services" so they can all be grouped and found more easily once installed. Think of all the things that could be called just "Services" and be so confusing those who might have two or more installed. All there'd be to differentiate between/among them would be the not so descriptive icons. 😞
I would give up my paycheck for a decade and my baby just for YOU to have this app :)
Really cool and Good looking app to plan services. No bug's, issues 😍☝️.
It seems the latest update is now not allowing me to download the songs to my device. After clicking "yes, please download" the hourglass spins for a few seconds and then stops without downloading. Using a Droid Turbo 2 running the latest software available through Verizon (Android 7.0) Great app! Please fix!
- The confirmation after sending an email now says the amount of people that it has been sent to.
- Crash fix for viewing some media images attached to plan items
- Fixed an issue where the People page wouldn't always show the correct team members when the list had been filtered by Team or Service Type
- Downloaded Audio files are now stored so that they won't be deleted if you clear the cache on the device
- Downloaded files are now stored in your device downloads section
Ultimate wedding planning app. Easy to get started, track, and share ideas.