It offers you greater choice about how you make payments. You can pay anyone straight to their email address or mobile number. Or if you prefer the old school bank account number method, you can still do that, too. You can pay for Trade Me won items. You can even pay for online purchases at participating merchants. Pay anyone you like, anywhere you are, any time you want.
Plus there are plenty of other great features. ‘Quick Balance’ lets you view up to three designated account balances without logging in. And when you do have to log in the optional 5-digit PIN makes it faster. There’s an ATM & Branch locator plus Transfers, Bill Payments, Foreign Exchange rates, the ability to manage your credit card limit or pay off your home, personal or business loan faster, all from your smartphone. Keep in control of your finances by getting real-time notifications about your account and other banking related activity.
To use the ASB Mobile app, you need to be registered for FastNet Classic (ASB internet banking). Please call 0800 MOB BANK (0800 662 226) to register. It’s free to use the ASB Mobile app, but your usual data costs and standard FastNet Classic transaction and service charges will apply.
Downloading of this app is subject to the ASB Mobile Banking Terms & Conditions:
ASB website: http://www.asb.co.nz
Get in touch and feedback: http://www.asb.co.nz/contact-us
ASB Mobile Business provides enterprise level security with second factor authentication – your registered mobile phone takes the place of your ASB Netcode token.
Other great features of ASB Mobile Business include the ability to access multiple FastNet Business sites on one device, access Help and FAQs, full contact details of the ASB FastNet Business Helpdesk, the latest FX Rates and a branch locator.
To use the ASB Mobile Business app:
* You need to be registered for FastNet Business and have a valid Netcode token.
* You also need to have mobile access enabled in your FastNet Business User Profile. You can check your User Preferences by going to Administration > User Preferences. The Mobile Access setting is at the bottom of the page.
It’s free to use the ASB Mobile Business app, but your usual data costs and standard FastNet Business transaction and service charges will apply. Please call 0800 22 55 27 to register for FastNet Business.
Downloading this app is subject to the FastNet Business Terms & Conditions.
ASB website https://www.asb.co.nz/business
Get in touch and feedback firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with us and register an interest in working at ASB
- Learn via recruitment related links, hints, tips and information
- Innovative recruitment via a unique 3D augmented reality experience*
- Watch content via video with links to additional web content
- Find out more about ASB jobs on offer.
- Share your experience via social media.
* The unique 3 D augmented reality requires dedicated ASB print media which can be found in: The New Zealand Herald, National Business Review (NBR), Dominion Post and The Christchurch Press.
- Check Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds
- Bill Pay
- Secure Messaging for support
You must first enroll for this service in Internet Banking at www.asbportsmouth.com
Keywords: American Savings Bank, American SB, ASB, mobile banking, online banking, mobile finance, bank, credit
The Bank of Hawaii Mobile Banking app for Android lets you bank on the go. Enjoy the convenience of the e-Bankoh online banking features you use the most on your mobile phone.
With the Bank of Hawaii Mobile Banking app for Android*, you can:
DEPOSIT CHECKS** – Deposit your checks at your convenience, whether you're out and about or relaxing at home.
TRANSACT ON THE GO – pay your bills, send payments to people, or transfer money between accounts.
CHECK YOUR BALANCES – see your available account balances so you never spend more than you have. You can also see your most recent transactions.
FIND LOCATIONS NEAR YOU – find nearby branches and ATMs.
CONTACT US – have a question? Getting in touch with us is easy!
ACCESS: To use mobile banking, you must be enrolled in e-Bankoh Online Banking. Simply sign on to mobile banking exactly as you would sign on to e-Bankoh. If you are not enrolled in e-Bankoh Online Banking, visit boh.com for information.
The Bank of Hawaii Mobile Banking app for Android is free and secure. Security includes the latest in SSL encryption and is backed by online banking secure sign on.
Learn more at: boh.com/mobile
*Eligibility requirements and transaction limits apply.
**For eligible consumer accounts only. Mobile Deposit only available through Bank of Hawaii apps. Service charge may apply.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.asbnow.com/site/privacy.html
ANZ goMoney lets you:
• Securely access your ANZ accounts with a four-digit PIN.
•View balances without logging in using Quick Balance or the ANZ goMoney Widget
•View personal and business accounts as one list (including KiwiSaver, Foreign Currency Accounts and Bonus Bonds)
•Transfer money between accounts (including Foreign Currency Accounts)
•Make bill payments to a new person, saved payee, or registered biller
•Create, edit and skip automatic payments
•Edit or delete saved payees
•Send money to anyone with a NZ bank account just by using their mobile number#
•View upcoming payments
•Manage card PIN for personal Visa Debit, Credit and EFTPOS cards
Your money and personal details are protected because:
•ANZ goMoney gives you secure banking on your mobile device. The app is guarded by high-grade encryption and we ensure none of your personal or banking details are stored on your device
•OnlineCode provides a second level of authentication for registration, adding a new device, resetting PIN or Guest Login
•ANZ goMoney locks you out if you repeatedly use the wrong security PIN and will time-out if the app is left running for too long with no activity
•We’ll also cover you for any unauthorised transactions, providing you comply with our Electronic Banking Conditions of Use
Find out more about ANZ goMoney by visiting http://anz.co.nz/gomoney.
To use ANZ goMoney, you need to be an ANZ New Zealand customer, be registered for ANZ Internet Banking and be using an Android device with an operating system of 2.2 (Froyo) or above. To access the ANZ goMoney widget, your device needs to be running 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich or above.
The permissions required to download ANZ goMoney enable certain functionalities within ANZ goMoney. Accepting the permissions does not enable your information and content to be accessed outside your device. The specific permissions are:
•Location – allows use of the Find ANZ service to locate nearby Branches and ATMs.
•Photos/Media/Files – allows personalisation of account images with your own photos.
•Contacts/Calendar – allows you to pay one of your contacts through Pay to Mobile.
How we use Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics website measurement software to help us measure the performance of ANZ goMoney. We do not use Google Analytics on secure ANZ goMoney screens. Google Analytics is used to anonymously aggregate ANZ goMoney statistics, such as number of page views, the number of unique visitors, time spent on ANZ goMoney, timing of visits and types of devices used to access ANZ goMoney. No personal information is made available to Google Inc.
Google Analytics use this information to carry out statistical analyses of aggregate user behaviour. This information is provided to us by Google Inc. to help us better understand usage of ANZ goMoney.
ANZ goMoney is provided in New Zealand by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (ANZ).
ANZ goMoney is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) 2013 ABN 11 005 357 522.
#A daily transaction limit of $1,000 applies to Pay to Mobile transactions and Pay a person or Bill transactions limits are the same as your Internet Banking limits up to $10,000.
*Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The ANZ Electronic Banking Conditions of Use apply to your use of ANZ goMoney. You can download a copy from anz.co.nz.
With this app you can do so much more of your banking, no matter where you are. Do the usual stuff like transfer money and pay people, but also do the fancy stuff like:
- apply for loans and credit cards
- block your credit or debit card if you lose it
- pay someone in Australia
- open an account
- open and view term deposits
- and much more.
There’s also a smart Timeline feature – where you can view, search and filter all your transactions from all your accounts in the one place.
Plus get loads of other cool features as well, like:
- log in with a PIN for faster access to Westpac One
- check the balance of selected accounts and transfer between those accounts without having to log in
- monitor your monthly spending patterns with our Spending Meter.
All backed up by Westpac’s world-class online security, Online Guardian.
Get started now
If you’re already a Westpac One online banking customer, simply download the app and start banking straight away.
If you are a Westpac customer, but not registered for online banking, call us on 0800 400 600 (7am to 11pm, 7 days a week) or visit your local branch to register.
Other things you should know
- This app is only available to Westpac New Zealand Limited (“Westpac”) customers who are registered users of the Westpac One online banking service and who have downloaded this app.
- We recommend you always adhere to manufacturer's software and support requirements to ensure your devices are covered by the latest software and security updates. If you're connecting via a wifi network,, you must always use a trusted network.
- You must set up a PIN or password to lock your smartphone and always have them activated when the device is left idle or unattended.
- If you lose your device or it is stolen, please contact Westpac immediately on 0800 400 600.
- There are no charges for downloading the Westpac One smartphone app but internet data charges may be incurred through your mobile service provider.
- All information submitted by you during the set-up and use of the Westpac One smartphone app will be retained by Westpac and used in accordance with the privacy provisions in Westpac New Zealand's General Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the operation of the Westpac One online banking platform and/or this app at any time. Access is subject to availability and maintenance.
© 2015 Westpac New Zealand Limited
Voted number one by kiwis in the NetGuide 2013 Web Awards, BNZ's Mobile Banking app means you can do your banking wherever you are. Add payees, see and search your account transactions, pay for Trade Me items by linking your Trade Me account and top up any Vodafone or 2degrees prepaid mobile. Want to see your balances at a glance? You can choose to set instant balances to see your account balances without needing to log in.
Move your money simply by dragging and dropping from one account to another. The handy quick-pay bar shows your most popular payees to help take the hassle out of bill paying. It's easy to personalise your accounts by giving them nicknames and adding photos.
If you're a YouMoney customer, you can open accounts within the app, and set goals to help motivate you to get saving. Learn more about YouMoney by visiting bnz.co.nz/youmoney
• Activating Mobile NetGuard means you can login with only your internet banking password and it's also super safe thanks to 128-bit encryption and lock-out and time-out safeguards.
• You can help with security by always updating your phone to the latest version of Android and logging out as soon as you've finished your banking. You should never store your BNZ access number, password or NetGuard coordinates on your device in any form.
Get going now:
• If you're a BNZ Personal Internet Banking customer, simply install this app and get going. You can learn more about YouMoney by visiting bnz.co.nz/youmoney
• If you're not already a Personal Internet Banking customer, download the app now, then register for Internet Banking by going to bnz.co.nz/registernow, or calling 0800 999 269 or +64 4 494 7153 from overseas (international toll charges apply). It's easy.
To learn more:
• Visit bnz.co.nz/mobile
• You can:
- login with only your internet banking password (provided Mobile NetGuard is activated)
- personalise your accounts with photos
- quickly pay for Trade Me items you've won by linking your Trade Me account to the app.
- set up Instant Balances so you can see account balances without logging in (provided Mobile NetGuard is activated)
- check your balances and available funds
- see details of your transactions for the last 30 days
- quickly transfer money between your accounts
- pay your bills or credit card
- add and edit payees
- make one-off payments
- view or delete your upcoming payments
- top up any Vodafone or 2degrees prepaid mobile
- drag and drop money between your accounts
- choose to look at your accounts in either list or icon view
• Includes a handy BNZ store and ATM locator, and list of key BNZ phone numbers
• If you have YouMoney you can also:
- open additional accounts from within the app
- set goals for your accounts and see your progress
One application for all banks that you need to transaction safely.
Internet Banking in this application include:
1. Bank BNI (web sedang ada masalah)
2. Klik BCA
3. Bank BRI
4. Bank Danamon
5. Bank CIMB
Checking Balance, Mutation Checking, Funds Transfer, Accept Funds can you do in one hand without need to open your notebook.
Keyword: sms banking, e-banking, internet banking
• Deposit checks
• View account balances, account history and transaction details
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills
• Set up and manage alerts
• Locate ATMs and Branches
To use ASB Hawaii Mobile, you must be enrolled in ASB Hawaii Online.
American Savings Bank,does not charge a fee for using ASB Hawaii Mobile, but message and data charges from your mobile carrier may apply.
© 2014 American Savings Bank