I loved this app to start with, but I haven't been able to use it for the past 2 days, it simply won't load bus times. It keeps telling me that there are no buses to your stop in the next 30 mins which contradicts the online timetables. Please fix it, I need this app!!
I have had nothing but problems all wk end. Not working. Not giving me any bus times apart from a 493 bus. I walk then all the buses drove past me. So there were buses but this thing is not recording them. Unreliable.
Watch app doesn't install. Doesn't even show in the list of apps for the watch
It works ok with my note 8 but doesn't work on my mum's note 8 it shows different area different buses nothing near to are home help
My bus time was right but the bus came 40 mins after the time................... lol technology vs humans lo e and hate it lol wKe up london bus vs technology timetable keep up with it thank you
Only tells you the bus time adout 20% of the time, the other 80% the times wrong
- Bug Fixes
- Performance improvements to load bus times quicker during peak periods
- You can now view arrival times by tapping the bus stop on the map on the "Stops" screen
- My Routes (previously My Buses) allows Tube/Rail times too. See all your routes on one screen
Use our live journey planner to buy tickets, find GB train times & travel info
MVV-App is the helpful assistant for using public transport in Munich.