✪ VOICE MESSENGER - Free walkie talkie for personal or business users.
✔ Faster than a phone call. No dialling, no waiting and no voice mail.
✔ Just push and hold the button to talk - for fast easy walkie talkie style conversations
✔ Use with friends or co-workers.
✔ They hear you instantly, in real time. If they’re not available they get a notification and can listen back any time.
✪ TEXT MESSAGE Reader
✔ Reads out text messages you receive.
✪ For Vocalyst Phone Service users
This app also provides a way to maintain your settings for the Vocalyst phone service which lets you access a range of services by voice (this feature requires headset and separate registration at plantronics.com/vocalyst).
GOT QUESTIONS ?
If you've got questions, problems or feedback, please get in touch. Before leaving feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you.
Using patent-pending technology, InstantMeeting automatically identifies conference calls and dialing details from the calendar on your Android, and creates a list of upcoming conference calls. With just one touch, InstantMeeting will connect you to your conference call. You can simply choose to dial the numbers, or override the selection by just one-touch. Once you make a custom selection, InstantMeeting will remember that preference.
InstantMeeting automatically detects a variety of popular North American and European conference services. If your conference call contains multiple call-in numbers, InstantMeeting will identify them and allow you to choose a number that is most convenient or lowest cost at your location. When using conference calling services that require extra information, like language selection or moderator information, InstantMeeting allows you to customize the dial sequence to handle these options.
InstantMeeting lets you keep the participants of the meeting informed with an easy to use messaging feature. With a few quick taps you can inform other participants via email or SMS that you're running late, ask whether the meeting is still happening or remind participants of the meeting.
- Easy to use interface
- Browse by voice partner
- Updated product listings, description and product data sheet.
- Built-in sound diagnostics to test your working environment.
- Built in e-mail function that allows you to contact Plantronics directly
- Global Tel contact listing for easy Plantronics worldwide support.
The sound diagnostics provides an easy way to measure audio volumes in your environment. This app shows the approximate dB level, providing relative and approximate values as microphone sensitivities vary. It is an educational application, meant solely for educational and entertainment uses and not for any professional dB measurement.
Please note that this application requires an external microphone for use with the iPod Touch.
An approximate guide to decibel level safety:
150-160 = Eardrum rupture
140 = Aircraft carrier deck
130 = Jet take-off (100 meters), gun blast at close range
120 = Human pain threshold, loud rock concert
110 = Serious hearing damage if sustained for more than 1 hour
100 = Serious hearing damage if sustained for more than 8 hours
90 = Likely hearing damage if sustained for more than 8 hours
80 = Potential but unlikely hearing damage if sustained for more than 8 hours
70 = Just annoying, but probably safe
60 = Typical conversational volume
50 = A quiet, library conversation
40 = A whisper
30 = Barely audible sound
20 = Threshold of human hearing
Powered by a nearly fifty-year obsession with perfecting the headset, backed by a worldwide network of service and support, recognizing that the human voice is and always will be the voice of business, Plantronics audio endpoints are designed for the needs of a new global marketplace. And engineered to be the “communication” in Unified Communications.
Plantronics offers a comprehensive range of products that are backed by industry-leading warranties and support and provide exceptional audio quality across a wide range of devices, platforms and networks. Our products offer the flexibility, comfort, reliability and global support required for enterprise-wide UC deployments.
The robust Plantronics UC portfolio includes audio endpoints suited to a broad range of work styles and applications. The Savi Office series helps bridge the gap between existing traditional telephony and PC communications by offering a wireless headset system that does it all from a single wireless DECT headset. The Voyager PRO UC is the perfect solution for mobile UC deployments, providing a bridge for mobile and PC communications – again from a single wireless Bluetooth headset. The Blackwire series provides economical through premium audio USB corded headsets for enterprise-wide deployments. To round out the portfolio, we’ve added Calisto USB phones for those transitioning from traditional telephony to PC telephony, yet desiring a more familiar phone interface.
Your headset has no battery indicator? This can be fixed! Bluetooth Headset Battery Widget measures how long a Bluetooth device (e.g. a headset or headphones) has been connected. If you configure the maximum running time of the headset battery, the widget can tell you how much battery time your headset has left. You can also see how long your headset or headphone has been running without a recharge.
Bluetooth Headset Widget Features
- Measures the connection time of a Bluetooth device (headset/headphone)
- Tells you how much battery time is left until you need a recharge
- Automatically stops the counter when the Bluetooth device disconnects
- Can display a warning notification to remind you to connect the power to the headset battery
- Can display a small battery power indicator in the notification bar, similar to your phones battery display. In this way you will never miss an empty battery on your Bluetooth headset
- Can monitor multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously. Just add several instances of the widget to your home screen and select a different Bluetooth device.
- Successfully tested with a broad range of headsets and headphones
Pro version (visit www.plantronics.com/vocalyst) also lets you Send Text Messages, Emails, and access an extensive range of services with your voice.
HeadsetTrackR is only compatible with headsets that are enabled for music streaming, which is about 50% of Bluetooth headsets and a higher percentage of high-end headsets. For a list of compatible headsets, you can visit HeadsetTrackR.com. You can also download the app and we will attempt to connect to your headset.
How it Works:
The Headset Tracker app is the first and only app that detects unique signals coming from your Bluetooth Headset indicating whether or not the headset is in close proximity to your phone. When the headset gets far away from your phone, a notification will sound. If you don’t hear the notification or choose to ignore it, all is not lost! The Headset Tracker app automatically takes a GPS “Snapshot” of where your headset is at the moment it becomes separated from your phone. You can check the map in the Headset TrackR app or on any internet connected PC to see the location of your headset.
-Get alerted as soon as your headset and phone become separated
-See an approximate location of your lost headset on a GPS map
The Headset Tracker app works with most newer, high-end Bluetooth headsets and also some inexpensive headsets. For a list of compatible headsets, visit HeadsetTrackR.com.
This is a battery meter for Plantronics Bluetooth headsets. It runs in the background and displays the headset charge level in the status bar.
Pull down on the status bar to see remaining talk time in hours and minutes - and more.
See supported headsets and Android devices below.
- Easy to see headset charge level at a glance.
- Tiny! Less than 100K installed.
- Supports current Plantronics headsets, including the following consumer and Unified Communications devices:
* Voyager Edge (see note below)
* Voyager Legend, Legend CS, Legend UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO 2
* Voyager Pro HD
* Voyager PRO UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO
* Marque M155
* Marque 2 M165
* Blackwire C710, C720
* Savor M1100
* ... and more to come.
* We have received reports that there is a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of the Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2 that prevents it from working with the Bluetooth Battery Meter.
* An apparent bug in the Voyager Edge and Voyager Legend/Legend CS/Legend UC headsets prevents them from sending its battery level to tablets (e.g. Nexus 7). We have notified Plantronics of this problem.
* If you have a Voyager PRO UC, you must first update its firmware at http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater/.
* The Bluetooth Battery Meter does not support the M100 ("1xxPlantronics"), M50, M20, Voyager 925, Voyager 975, Voyager PRO+, or older headsets. These headsets do not include the battery meter feature for Android devices.
* This app will not work on Android 4.2/4.2.1-equipped devices due to a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of these Android versions. The bug is fixed in Android 4.2.2, meaning this app will work on devices running Android 4.2.2 and subsequent releases - except the Samsung Galaxy S4, apparently.
* This app won't work on devices that lack a full Bluetooth implementation. This includes a few older tablets, among them the Acer Iconia A100, Toshiba Thrive, and possibly others.
* If you have a Plantronics headset not listed above, try it immediately after you install the app. If the app doesn't show your headset's battery level, the Play Store gives you 15 minutes to remove the app and receive an immediate refund.
Launch the app once after installing it. After that, it will receive battery information from your headset in the background and display it in the phone/tablet status bar.
If you've been using your Bluetooth headset successfully with your Android device, this app should run with no problems.
This app was not developed by Plantronics. Please report any problems with this app to email@example.com, not to the nice people at Plantronics.
All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
You must install this application to use the Smart Wireless Headset pro device with your phone. It allows you to search for new Android Market applications, change settings and enable/disable downloaded apps, and much more.
Note: This application will not be shown on your phone’s application screen. Access application settings via LiveWare manager, where you can also enable or disable this Smart Wireless Headset pro application
Note: This application will not be visible in your phone's home screen. Access application settings via Smart Connect (LiveWare™ Manager), or via your phone's status bar.
Headset Screenlock keeps the phone screen locked during a call if headset is used. Headset Screenlock protects your phone from unexpected clicks during a call over headset, for example if phone is in your pocket.
Answer a call by using headset button or make a call by using a headset button - in both cases the phone remains locked.
-Both wired and bluetooth headsets are supported.
-Locks phone on incoming and on outgoing calls
-Keeps screen locked after a call has been finished
-Locks screen and optionaly hardware buttons
-Light sensor support to lock only if phone is realy in the pocket.
Installing Headset Screenlock.
-Enable Device Admin by clicking corresponding button.
Required for access to android lockscreen functionality.
-Choose your settings (lock on wired/bluetooth headset call)
-Close settings using APPLY button, not hardware HOME.
-Reconnect your headset and the program is ready to use.
-Headsetscreen lock does not lock device, if it is plugged on USB,docked or connected to AC Power. Disconnect it before testing.
If you restart a phone the Headset Screenlock starts automatically.
Uninstalling Headset Screenlock.
-Open Application and disable Device Admin.
-Uninstall application using Application Manager.
PS: After applying settings you will see a small icon in the task bar and text "Running". Reconnect you headset before you test!
Note: This application will not be visible in your phone's home screen. Access application settings via Smart Connect (LiveWare™ Manager), or via your phone's status bar.
Voice Caller ID integrates with your contacts to read aloud the Caller ID. You can choose whether or not you want the app to announce all calls, or just calls from contacts/favorites. It's a talking caller id!
Great for the road
No fidgeting with your phone
AD-FREE VERSION IN MARKET
ringer say speak name address book talk TTS speech person callerid annonuncify
You can add N numbers of social tabs in app.
The best part is, this is a low size application that you don't have to worry about how much space it will take.
You can call it Social Sites Center, SSC, Social Hub, Social Networking Sites center, etc.
Tags: Social Sites, Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler, Gmail, Google, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Picasa, YouTube, Instagram, Flickr,Flicker, MySpace, Media, Social Media, Hub, Media Hub, Social Hub,Wallpost, post, tweet, Picture,
It also announces caller name of incoming calls.
You don't have to look at the screen anymore.
By default read when headset is plugged (for privacy, can be disabled).
Open the program to enable/disable reading.
All is automatic you have nothing special to do.
This program use your system settings and adapt itself for reading incoming message.
If you are listening music, SMS Reader pause player for reading sms and resume after (the only one that offer this function).
★ Also reads the text included in the MMS (the only offer this feature).
★ available in English.
★ Widget with different colors (depending settings) to indicate visually important settings
The best than other and powerful.
Optimized to not drain the battery.
If you have any issue/any suggest, feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org)
-on GALAXY S2
-on GALAXY S3
To have perfect control of music (pause/resume player to tell message) get
Tags: BEATS By DRE headphone headset remote control SMS reader MMS SGS Galaxy S S2 S3
Configurable click combinations
* Single/double/triple/quadruple click
* Single/double/triple click and hold
* These options work for the play/pause, next and previous button.
* Play/pause, next, previous or stop track
* Volume up, down or reset and rise
* Launch app (e.g. Voice Actions)
* Fast forward or rewind (long press or toggle)
* Tasker task (search 'Tasker' in the Google Play Store)
* Say time (requires Text-to-Speech)
* Target a specific media player to control.
* Separate volume levels will remember the media volume when (un)plugging your headset and restore it when (un)plugging your headset later.
* Ear protection allows you to limit the volume level.
* Volume reset and rise will start where you set it to start and rises based on the long-press delay.
* Option to speak the name or number of the person calling. (Requires Text-to-Speech.)
* Single click on the play/pause button answers/ends calls.
* Double click on the play/pause button declines incoming calls and (un)mutes the mic during calls.
* Triple click repeats the caller name or number. (Requires Text-to-Speech.)
* The buttons of the 5 above options are customisable.
* Monitor headset activity with timestamps.
* A widget to quickly switch the targeted media player.
* Export your settings to your SD card to switch between profiles or to back-up your settings. This function can be found by pressing menu.
* Execute actions when plugging your headset in or out.
* Turn on 'Headset (with mic) only' or 'Ignore system clicks' to selectively execute button actions.
* The play/pause button's long press functionality does not currently work with Jelly Bean due to Google forcing Voice Search to be launched.
* Works with almost all devices/wired headsets.
* Volume buttons on iPod/iPhone headsets will NOT work. This is due to hardware issues.
* Bluetooth headsets might not work.
* Fast forward and rewind require the media player to support it.
* TTS functionality requires Text-to-Speech to be installed on your phone.
* If Headset Droid seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
* If no conflicts are found, use the Headset monitor to see how Headset Droid is receiving and handling button interaction.
* For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.
* Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
* Please use the trial version to check if Headset Droid works without issues with your phone/headset/player. Uninstall the trial before installing the full version.
If you have any other suggestions, questions or issues, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to respond asap. Please don't use reviews for complaints as I will be unable to respond to your issue.
Com2uS Hub is a global social platform where you can play Com2uS games and interact with your gaming communities!
* Com2uS Hub is available in English, 한국어, 日本語, 中文简体, or 中文繁體.
- Get social! Send friend requests, messages, and game invitations to users from all over the world to enjoy Com2uS games together!
- All your favorite Com2uS games, gathered in one convenient place! Get updates on the hottest new games, and download them all!
- Keep up with special events, share gaming tips, and make friends on the game forums!
Connect with your Com2uS gaming community!
Com2uS: Your first search for fun!
Check out these other exciting games by Com2uS!
【Ace Fishing: Wild Catch】Fish for real in Paradise!
【Knights N Squires】A nonstop RPG Action thrill-ride!
【Golf Star™】 Experience the most vivid game of golf ever!
【9 Innings: 2013 Pro Baseball】The Ultimate Baseball game!
【Wizcraft】 Prepare for a magical battle of epic proportions!
And many more!
Play with Com2uS!
Like us on Facebook!
Tips and Updates
More from developer
Most headsets are found under car seats, in pockets, or on a messy desk. For less obvious locations, acoustically locate your headset by sending it a tone so you can hear where it’s hiding. If your headset is out of Bluetooth® range (33ft/10m), or is powered off then try the BackTrack™ activity log that maps where it was last in use.
How to find your headset:
o SEND A TONE: If you think your headset is powered on and within 33ft/10m of your phone, play a sound file through your headset and hear it tell you where it is. You can increase the volume or select an alternate tone from the library to improve your chances of hearing your headset. (Your media audio settings on your phone must be enabled)
o TRACK IT: If you think your headset is powered off or too far away, review its recent activity on a time-stamped map to discover where your headset was last used. (Your GPS location services on your phone must be enabled)
BONUS Battery Meter:
If your phone/tablet is running Android OS 3.X, 4.0.X, 4.1.X, or 4.2.2 (with the exception of the Samsung Galaxy S4) and it is paired and connected to any of the following Plantronics headsets, an on-screen headset battery meter icon will appear in your device’s Status Bar and a talk-time estimate for your headset will be included in your Notifications list. Compatible headsets include:
Voyager PRO HD
Voyager PRO UC
NOTE – Battery Meter functionality is not available on the Samsung Galaxy S4, and on phones/tablets running Android OS 4.2,1, 4.2, and 2.X. However, all other features of the Find MyHeadset app will work with those phones/tablets.
Support & Feedback:
NEED MORE HELP? For technical support or questions, visit http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/
SHARE YOUR IDEAS: We love hearing your feedback. Email us at email@example.com
Keywords: Plantronics, headset
Wondering if your headset has enough charge to last another call?
Instantly see the remaining charge of your connected Plantronics Bluetooth® headset or easily switch to a previously connected Plantronics headset that has more available battery charge.
How it works:
o See up to four bars of available battery charge for your connected Plantronics headset.
o Receive on-screen alerts to a low battery or when charging is complete.
o Tap widget to view charge levels for up to five previously connected Plantronics headsets.
o Tap to reconnect to a listed Plantronics headset with more available charge.
o Explore widget options of either 2x1 or 1x1 orientation and three background designs.
Android™ OS Compatibility:
o Works only on phones or tablets running Android™ OS 3.x, OS 4.0.x, OS 4.1.x, and 4.2.2.
o There are known compatibility issues with OS 2.2.x, OS 2.3.x, OS 4.2, OS 4.2.1, and Samsung Galaxy S4 phones running OS 4.2.2. If using these OS versions or devices, battery information is blocked from being transferred to the app.
Plantronics Headset Compatibility:
o Voyager Legend™
o Voyager® PRO HD
o Voyager® PRO UC
o Marque™ M155™
o Marque 2™ (M165™)
o BackBeat® GO
o BackBeat® GO 2
o Savor™ M1100™
o Blackwire® C710™/C720™
Support & Feedback:
o Need more help? For technical support or questions, visit http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/
o Share your ideas! We love hearing your ideas and feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Plantronics, headset, Bluetooth battery meter
Transform the desktop collaboration experience
Together, Cisco® and Plantronics are committed to improving the way people collaborate by creating integrated solutions that are convenient, intuitive, and make it easier for people to connect and work – anywhere and any way that works for them. The context-aware Plantronics Voyager Legend UC Bluetooth headset teams with the Plantronics Aware app to unlock the full collaborative power of the Cisco DX650 desk phone.
Plantronics Aware is an Android application developed for the Cisco Android IP phone DX650 providing seamless device transfer between mobile phone and DX650 based on proximity detection of a Plantronics Legend Bluetooth headset.
In addition, the application features a screen lock/unlock capability based on proximity detection of a Plantronics Legend Bluetooth headset. This feature is referred to as Smart Lock in the application settings.