The Fibe TV app allows users to watch live and on demand content.
On mobile devices : available to Fibe, Satellite, and Alt clients.
On Android TV : available to all Fibe TV, Satellite TV and Alt TV subscribers in Ontario and Québec. Clients must be connected to their residential Bell Internet account and have unlimited usage.
All clients can:
- Watch live and on demand content on the screen of their choice at home or on the go.
- Browse the programming guide and on demand library.
- Search programming easily using a full keyboard.
- Set alerts notification to never miss their favorite shows.
- Bring their TV service to select Android TV devices
Fibe TV clients can also:
- Turn their smartphone or tablet into a remote control and seamlessly transfer what they’re watching to their TV.
- Watch and manage their recordings from anywhere.
- Download their recordings to their mobile device, and watch them wherever they go, even without Wi-Fi.
Need help? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alt TV clients must subscribe to select Internet packages.
- Available on unmodified Android 4.4 or newer.
- Clients using Android TV or Chromecast devices must subscribe to Bell unlimited Internet and be in-home to access content on these devices.
To learn more, visit:
Bell Fibe TV clients: bell.ca/fibetvapp
Bell Aliant Fibe TV clients: bellaliant.ca/fibetvapp
Satellite TV clients: bell.ca/tvapp
Alt TV clients: bell.ca/alttv