The RADIO.COM app gives you access to over 300 FM, AM and HD stations and more than 1,100 leading podcasts, all in a free, user friendly, curated platform.
· Discover top LIVE radio stations from across the country including
sports stations - WEEI, WFAN, 94.1 WIP, CBS Sports Radio
news and talk stations - WWL radio, KYW 1060, WWJ radio, 1010 Wins, KMOX, WCBS 880
music stations - WAAF, KROQ, 98.7 KLUV, KISW and more.
· And local coverage from top cities across the country like, New York, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Houston, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Atlanta and more...
· Keep up with all your local and national news, traffic, and weather.
· Hear exclusive interviews, comedy content and commentary.
· Get sports news and pre/post game coverage from MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA and college teams.
· Stream all your daily podcasts, from national to your favorite local podcasts including The Kevin & Bean Show on KROQ, The Sports Junkies, Mut & Callahan, The Mens Room Daily Podcast, Sarah and Vinnie Full Show, Joe Benigno and Evan Roberts, Mike Francesa, Howard and Jeremy, Boomer & Gio, Jim Rome's Daily Jungle, and more!
· Hear new songs and greats artists from all station genres including Rock, Country, Pop, Alternative, Hip-Hop and more.
The Top Free Radio App Experience
· Miss your morning drive show? Check out the on-demand episodes and listen at your leisure.
· Listen across home and auto devices, including, Alexa, Google Home, Roku, Fire TV, Sonos, Chromecast and Android Auto.
· View track and artist info with album art - see what is playing on a radio station before you start listening.
· Search by location, genre or category to explore a top-rated lineup of the best live and local music, news and sports stations, leading personalities and original content.
· Subscribe and download podcast episodes to listen offline.
· Wake up to your favorite station with the alarm feature!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.