Updated version seems convoluted Doesn't display any offers. Seems more geared towards selling and placing online orders than maintaining, or even displaying, your rewards. Needs work.
Terrible. "No offers available" since the latest update App was finally working well until the latest update and new look. Now every time I go in I have to re-select my preferred store and the app tells me I have no available offers. I have to access my Something Extra account on the website to load offers which defeats the purpose of the app, and I can't even see which offers are already loaded on my account through the app. App seems to only be geared towards online shopping now with no regard to Something Extra.
This app sucks. They did away with the Nob Hill app and the store in my town is a Nob Hill which this app does not recognize. It is useless to me now. Update, I can log in and it recognizes my store but I have to uninstall and reinstall everytime I open the app just to log in without having to choose a store first. Not sure why it won't just leave me signed in.
Good when it works Seems like every time there's an update, I can't use the app for several days...annoying when I'm on my way to the store and want to check offers/sales etc. This time it's forcing me to choose my location, but it comes up with no results for San Jose, won't let me type anything else, and hitting the back button kicks me out altogether. It's a great app when it works though!
It asks me to pick my store, but when I put in my location it can not find my store. No other options.
Something Extra????? No "Something Extra", limited options on choosing my Bel Air store, a real disappointment.
- You no longer need to sign in every time you open the app
- Re-Authentication required upon viewing profile information or placing an order after 30 minutes of inactivity
- Clicking on the search bar brings up a barcode scanner to add items to your cart
- Collections now have sub departments
- Your name will appear in the "Welcome" menu to show you that you are signed in
- Auto-complete now shows more relevant search terms
- Item counter now more accurately shows item count