Governmental Complaints Management Unit was established in 11/4/2010 following H.E prime minister’s instructions, which focus on the importance of having a specialized body responsible for pursuing citizens’ complaints filed against government institutions and measuring these institutions’ willingness and commitment to solve these complaints using available resources.
Complaint system is managed and sustained by a specialized unit at the Ministry of Public Sector Development, which is Government Complaint Unit. This unit reports to the Government Services Development Directorate. It receives services-related inquiries/ suggestions/ complaints and follow up on solving them through the vocal points of government entities.
Periodic technical reports are prepared and submitted to the prime minister. Afterwards, these reports are circulated on concerned entities in order to take the appropriate procedures to limit citizens’ complaints, tackle negative issues in practical way void of prognoses, and fulfill His Majesty’s vision to enhance services’ quality, listen to customers, and consider their suggestions as being partners in the sustainable public sector development process.
The government complaint system is a central portal that guarantees confidentiality, transparency and professionalism. The identity of the one who filed the complaint will be checked later via a database linked to the system.
Anyone can file a complaint/ suggestion/ inquiry or compliment by:
- COMبخدمتـ or
- contacting the National Communication Center (5008080) or
- via the MOPSD website by filling the system’s form or
- via E-GOV portal
How to Use the application:
• Register for first time and fill in the personal information as mentioned in national ID or passport and other request fields.
• Choose request type (inquiries/ suggestions/ complaints).
• Fill in all request fields and upload your attachment if needed, you can use other options like capturing a photo or a video.
• The reference code will be sent to requester to follow up.
• The focal point of the entity, which the request was filed against, log in the system to view the request and ensure it falls within their responsibility. Then, he/she coordinates with concerned technical departments to determine the timeline needed to solve the issue and notify the complainant.
• As soon the request is solved, the focal point will close it on the system then, the requester will be notified on the update.