Welcome to SC Mobile!
You are about to start an amazing digital banking experience straight from your mobile phone. Download our app to open a Standard Chartered Bank account instantly. Enjoy mobile banking from the get go to transfer funds, manage your account and complete most of your service needs. Say goodbye to long queues and do your banking anywhere and everywhere. Be Unstoppable.
Open an account in 5 minutes
SC Mobile offers you a complete digital bank at your fingertips. Now you can open an Instant Account with Standard Chartered Bank in just 5 mins, and enjoy the convenience and benefits of banking with a world class financial institution.
Upgrade your Account
From an Instant Account, you can upgrade your account to Instant Plus, Salary or Regular Savings to do more transactions. Furthermore, you will be able to open Current Account in Naira, USD or GBP with the Bank. Option to apply for mortgage, personal loans and credit cards are coming soon.
Enjoy banking at no cost
- No charge for all inter-bank local transfers
- Zero SMS transaction charges
- Free Gold Visa Debit/ATM card (first issuance)
- Free card delivery to your mailing address anywhere in Nigeria
- Zero cash withdrawal charge on any 3rd party ATM in Nigeria, regardless of the number of withdrawals
Grow your wealth
- Enjoy high interest on your Savings
- Place Fixed Deposits right on your SC Mobile app
- Invest in Treasury Bills, Bonds and Mutual Funds
Be your own banker
Digital banking with SC Mobile provides you with the great convenience of doing (almost) everything at your pace and comfort. Straight from the app you can;
- Request for a card, block or replace it
- Activate your debit/credit card, choose a PIN and reset PIN
- Book fixed deposits
- Order for cheque book and confirm cheques
- Request for bankers’ draft
- Make request for account statements
- Request for Reference letters
- Update personal information
- And many more
A complete view of your accounts and transact with ease
SC Mobile allows you to see, move and manage your finances anytime, anywhere. You can transfer funds to accounts within Standard Chartered Bank and to other local and international destination accounts; Airtime top up; Data bundle subscription and other bill payments.