Follow @NASUtils on Twitter for news and updates. https://twitter.com/NASUtils
- Monitor and manage multiple ReadyNAS devices
- Shutdown, Restart, Wake-on-Lan
- Volume Capacity and Usage
- Drive Details including SMART+
- Device details (Hostname, firmware, memory, etc)
- Fan and CPU Temperature
- Network Interfaces
- Start, Stop and Manage Services and Add-Ons
- SSH (via ConnectBot or JuiceSSH)
- FTP browser (via AndFTP)
- CPU, Memory and Network Utilization (requires iStat Add-On)
NETGEAR, ReadyNAS, ReadyDATA and RAIDiator are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NETGEAR, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective holder(s). NAS Utils is not provided, affiliated or endorsed by NETGEAR, Inc. Information is subject to change without notice.
Key Features of ReadyNAS Remote Application are:
- Access files stored on your ReadyNAS as you would natively on a local area network (LAN) connection without a PC or Mac
- Upload photos from your Android device directly to your ReadyNAS when you’re traveling, or Email photos stored on your ReadyNAS to loved ones using your mobile device
- Download music files to your mobile device anywhere using Wi-Fi or 3G connection directly from your ReadyNAS
- Modify files stored on one ReadyNAS and Upload them to the same or a secondary ReadyNAS
NEW UPDATE: The new Signal Strength Widget provides up to date, easy to access information on your android device’s current Wi-Fi connection.
For any feature requests or detailed feedback, please email email@example.com
* Access your entire ReadyNAS (videos, music, photos, and other files)
* Download videos, photos, and music for offline viewing
* Automatically backup your Camera Roll photos to your ReadyNAS
* Stream music from your ReadyCLOUD directly to your mobile device (DLNA must be enabled on the folder)
* Preview thumbnails of photos (DLNA must be enabled on the folder)
* Camera Roll backup can be configured to use Cellular Data + Wifi or Wifi only connectivity
* Access documents (pdf, word, excel)
* Access to the full capacity of your ReadyNAS (Terabytes)
* No monthly subscriptions or costs
* Recently viewed content is available in local cache, reducing the time and data cost to view files that have been accessed
* Safe data transfer, everything is encrypted
Use ReadyCLOUD to access your centrally stored media and content from your mobile device. Play videos and music, view photos and documents, and backup your mobile camera roll photos all from the ReadyCLOUD app.
* ReadyNAS Desktop 102, 104, 312, 314, 316, 516, 716
* ReadyNAS Rackmount 2120, 3220, 4220
Please share your experience by rating this application and writing a review.
For feature requests and enhancements, please feel free to post at www.readynas.com/forum/index.php or the AllABoutReadyNAS Facebook page.
For more information on ReadyNAS go to www.netgear.com/readynas
Home networking just got a lot more fun and easily accessible. With Linksys Smart Wi-Fi you can get access into your home network from anywhere at any time. Plus, continue to get new apps and capabilities that will optimize your connected experiences. From your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi mobile app easily tap into your home network to check the connection status of your devices, give a guest access to the Internet, or block your child from accessing social networking sites when they should be doing homework. You can even prioritize what devices on your network get priority bandwidth to reduce lag times and buffering. You no longer have to be tethered to your desk at home to get visibility into your home network. Get the freedom to access and control your connected life on the go.
Remote Access – Access and manage your network on the go using your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account.
Guest Access – Easily give your friends and family Internet access on your separate guest network. Simply tap on your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app to get and share your guest network password.
Media Prioritization – Prioritize which devices on your network get the most bandwidth for less lag time and buffering.
Parental Controls – Create a safe Internet experience for your kids, even on-the-go. From your mobile phone or tablet, restrict access to specific web sites or block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
This app works with any router that supports Linksys Smart Wi-Fi. To view the full list of supported routers, click here: http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
To access Linksys Smart Wi-Fi, you must first create a secure user account (www.linksyssmartwifi.com) and then simply login to that account while connected to your home router. After that, you can log in from anywhere you have Internet access.
* This product will only work with a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router. To view the full list of supported routers, click here: http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
* Android 2.2 and greater
Copyright and Trademark notice: 2014 Belkin International, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
For support, visit our Support site at http://support.linksys.com/support/ccc
Supports WLAN settings, phone diversion (currently only analogue phones are supported), Wake-On-LAN, reconnect, restarting the box.
Use it in local WiFi or your mobile network.
Requirements: FRITZ!Box with Firmware xx.04.74 and up.
This application is patch to resolve Screen Mirroring problem after OS upgrade.
Download and install the application by following the popup messages.
(*) AllShare Cast(Screen Mirroring)
‘AllShare Cast(or Screen Mirroring)' on Samsung phone provides new sharing function.
It technology allows enable content on your Phone screen to be share with a nearby TV or Projector.
AllShare Cast Dongle supports to interoperate with HDMI enabled device via AllShare Cast and to stream contents.
AllShare Cast Dongle allows sharing videos and images with friends and family. Also you can enjoy mobile games on large TV screen.
This widget will allow you to turn on the portable WiFi hotspot feature on your Android smartphone with a single touch.
1-The BEST and EASIEST way to share your Internet. This app is a widget that shows the ID and KEY of the hotspot so now is very easy to share them with your friends.
2-Remember: You just can share your data plan connection, not the Wifi.
3-Check before if your carrier allow the Wifi hotspot (Wireless tethering) option.
4-You phone will turn into a wifi. You friends would be able to use your internet connection as a wifi.
5-Using your phone as a hotspot wifi, you will save money, because you don't have to pay for a wifi plan at home.
HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR HOTSPOT:
(Android Jelly Bean and Kitkat): Settings->More..->Tethering & portable hotspot->Setup Wi-Fi hotspot
NOTE: Not Working on Samsung GALAXY S5 right now!
It may not work in some devices.
*Access blocked websites & apps such as Facebook, YouTube, Netflix, BBC, ITV Player & Pandora
*Get unrestricted access to mobile VoIP services and messaging apps such as Skype & Viber
*Switch virtual locations with ease; we have dedicated servers in Australia, Canada, China, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, UK, US
*Secure all online activity with banking-level encryption on any public or private network
*Hide your IP address, identity & location from websites & online trackers for maximum privacy & security while preventing personal information theft
*Our VPN detects and blocks known malware & fraudulent phishing sites in real-time
*Bypass firewalls, browse anonymously to avoid being tracked
*Web proxy offers the best wifi hotspot security
*Our Smart protection setting automatically enables the optimal protection based on your network’s security level, so you do not need to secure the VPN connection with every use
*Our Selected sites setting lets you selectively get VPN protection & unblock sites & apps of your choice only
Hotspot Shield VPN & Proxy has been featured on Forbes, CNET, CNN, New York Times and many others!
PC Magazine “By using VPN technology to encrypt all traffic…. Hotspot Shield VPN protects all digital communication including browsing, e-mail, text messaging, and communication by apps.”
Lifehacker "If you're concerned about threats like Firesheep or you know how easy it is to sniff out passwords and cookies, you may want to give the app a try."
★★★★★ "Control your internet Privacy and Security - I've now tried them all (VPNs) as I travel 200k miles each year. This is the only VPN that works consistently, especially in MENA and APAC. This is the only one with REAL support. If you want the Internet privacy, security (& Pandora when you are outside the US), then look no further. JMHO" – Cster
Upgrade to Elite for Unlimited Protection
Our Elite VPN for Android gives you unlimited bandwidth, access to all virtual locations, and ad-free internet browsing. Use one Elite account for VPN & Proxy protection on up to five devices. Hoptspot Shield supports Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. Hotspot Shield Elite offers 2 recurring subscription models and comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
*6 month plan: $19.99, $3.33/month. Subscription will renew at the end of 6 months unless canceled.
*1 year plan: $29.95, $2.50/month. Subscription will renew at the end of the year unless canceled.
Our free VPN version is supported with ads and has bandwidth limits, but with the same level of security as the premium version.
App Permissions are asked to enhance internet security.
Some devices are not compatible with Hotspot Shield. Please contact your device manufacturer to check if it supports VPN.
Hotspot Shield VPN is not compatible with Android OS 3.x versions.
For Android OS 2.x: If you have other VPN apps installed, please disconnect them.
We support 3G/4G mobile connections, wifi and any other internet access.
Founded in 2005, AnchorFree™ is the biggest VPN company in the world with over 300,000,000 downloads in over 190 countries. We own and manage hundreds of dedicated servers to support millions of users every day. AnchorFree™ was chosen as one of the most promising companies in the US by Forbes Magazine, as well as the fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
Follow us on…
Twitter: https://twitter.com/hotspotshield | @HotspotShield
Copyright © 2015 AnchorFree, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Guest access – An easy way for visitors to get online. Give password-protected Internet access to visiting friends and family while keeping your own information private. No need to remember the guest password, it’s in the app. Simply email the password to your guest and they’ll be online in no time.
Add devices to your network – Quickly connect your computers, gaming consoles, tablets, and other Wi-Fi enabled devices to your network.
Access Wi-Fi settings – Access your network name and password at anytime from anywhere in your home. If you need your password to add a device manually, quickly access it via your app.
Access router features – Keep your router up-to-date. Check for firmware updates and view details about your router, including model name and number, serial number, firmware version, and more. Plus, easily get a new WAN IP address or reboot your router.
Disclaimer: An active, customer purchased Internet Service Provider broadband account is required for connection of your router and other connected computers and devices to the Internet.
• This product will only work with a Linksys E-Series, X-Series or Valet home router. To view the full list of supported routers, click here:http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
• Requires an active Wi-Fi connection to your Linksys E-Series, X-Series or Valet home router.
• Android 2.2.1 or greater
Home networking just got easier. When connected to your home Wi-Fi, use the Cisco Connect Express App to add devices to your network, manage guest access, and change Wi-Fi and router information. Now Linksys E-Series, X-Series and Valet router users can have their real-time network information at their fingertips from anywhere in the home.
QRS Mobile only works with a D-Link DIR-series home router. To view the list of supported routers, please go to http://www.dlink.com/qrsmobileapp
★This product works with DLNA devices!★
Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
In this version you can add one server (UPnP, or Dynamic DNS Updaters) and three directories which can be shared. If you want to be able to add unlimited items please buy UPnP Server Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
★★For more servers and features have a look at our app Servers Ultimate★★
But we haven’t mentioned all features yet; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Start/Stop a UPnP server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Add multiple folders which will be shared over UPnP
- Set the name of the UPnP Server
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- Add a UPnP Server, and set the following: name, port (for HTTP files serving), enable extra data for Samsung devices, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, or start on boot, add multiple roots (folder which will be shared)
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
* Featured on Life Hacker, PC World & Android Central and recommended by Motorola! The ORIGINAL, best, steadiest and most popular WiFi file transfer app with now over 1 million users across all app stores worldwide! *
Browse, transfer, download, upload, delete, copy, rename, stream and manage files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pictures and copy across your favourite MP3s.
"I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!" - PC World review - 5 stars.
"Best couple of bucks I ever spent." - Top app of 2011 - from Android Central's Jerry Hildenbrand.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable. Download entire directories with one click which no other similar app offers;
2. Multiple batch file uploads and downloads to save you time when transferring many files at once from your computer to your Android device or vice-versa;
3. Backup your entire SD card or just backup individual directories with one simple click – for example, backup all your photos just by downloading the Camera directory!
4. Download a streaming media playlist to allow you to quickly flick through and stream all the stored media files in a directory into a media player on your computer. This is a unique feature not offered by other apps;
5. Create brand new directories and delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files - the perfect file manager;
6. Use the one of a kind gallery viewer to create a slide show of all your camera pictures directly from your Android device. Simply click on a picture’s file name to launch the gallery viewer and then hit the play button to enjoy all your pictures in the web browser;
7. Search box so that you can find any file on your Android device;
8. Select between thumbnail and detail views to choose the best method to quickly browse your files. Thumbnails are supported for both pictures AND videos!
9. It is also uniquely an installer, so automatically install app files with just once click in the web browser;
10. With with one simple click you can set any audio file on your device to become your ringtone;
11. View all the camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser. Use shortcut tabs to quickly view ‘All Music’, ‘All Pictures’ and ‘All Videos’ stored on your device, no matter which directory they are in;
12. Runs as a service in the background so you can use other apps while you are making transfers;
13. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
14. Password protected to prevent unwanted access;
15. Ability to configure the port settings;
16. Full support for special characters in file names which competitor apps do not support;
17. Visual indicators and stats of how much free space is on your Android device as well as real-time indicators of how much battery and WiFi signal you currently have;
18. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
19. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
20. LOTS more features in development;
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
• Easily control your home network through the genie dashboard
• Stream Media—find and play music and video files anywhere in your network from your smartphone/tablet
• Print from your iPad® or iPhone®--Windows or Mac genie makes any printer AirPrint® compatible
• Securely connect smartphones and tablets to your home wireless network with the scan of a QR code thanks to EZ Mobile Connect
****** IMPORTANT NOTES ******
May 2014: Android Genie "ReadySHARE" does not work with WNDR3700v3/WNDR4000, those two routers have a bug.
Sept 2013: There is a bug in some NETGEAR routers causing Genie to fail to log into the router, need to update the firmware.
NETGEAR genie does not work when connected to the guest network of the router.
NETGEAR genie only works when connected to a NETGEAR router in router mode, not in access point mode.
NETGEAR genie does not work with wireless extender or repeater.
NETGEAR genie currently does not support IPv6, login would fail if IPv6 is enabled.
For any issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Android version supported: Android 2.2 or higher
General Information: Supported NETGEAR router list:
» Centria (WNDR4700, WND4720)
DSL Modem Gateway:
My Media uses the default media player on an Android device to play media files if the Android device is being used as a player. Different Android versions support different ranges of media formats. The following list is based on Android version 4.0 supported media formats:
• Supported audio formats: AAC, HE-AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis, and PCM/WAVE.
• Supported video formats: H.263, H.264 AVC, MPEG-4 SP, and VP8.
• Supported photo formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and WEBP.
For more information on supported media formats, see the Technical Specifications for your Android device.
Notes for My Media:
1) Each supported media format has limitations in media encoding parameters, such as bitrate, frame rate, and resolution. When My Media is unable to play media files with the supported formats, it may be because the files have higher bitrates or frame rates that exceed the rate it can support.
2) The devices listed in Player view will be your own device, and other devices available in the network, such as PCs, TVs, stereos, or smartphones.
3) The Android NETGEAR Genie needs to be running in the My Media function to show up as a player or source.
4) Some media files can be played in some players, but can’t be played in other players. Different player supports different kinds of media file formats.
5) If My Media can’t find any source or any player, it may be because your device is disconnected from the NETGEAR router. Make sure it is connected to the NETGEAR router by checking the Wi-Fi connection in Settings.
6) After any change in the network, including Wi-Fi setting, source folder change, and list of player change, you will need to restart the media service and refresh the source folder in the Option view.
7) When playing media files on your own Android device, tapping the screen brings up play progress and player control.
8) It sometimes takes a long time to access and play a media file. This may be caused by a slow network, large file size, or heavy load in the player or source device.
***This is an EDUCATIONAL application for demonstration only. This application will not improve the strength, range or speed of your WiFi connection.***
NETGEAR Cloud is a free service that let you enjoy all your photos, music, docs and videos stored at home anywhere via your Smart Phone! Take all your favorite content on the go with NETGEAR Cloud!
New Feature :
* One-Click Photo Export. You can export your photos from your mobile to your home NETGEAR Cloud by just one click. It's easy and fast!
- Listen to your home music collection no matter where you are.
- Easily view all your home photos, docs and video on your smart phone.
- Share content with family and friends anytime, anywhere.
- Easily upload photos ,videos and docs back to NETGEAR Cloud .
- Complete privacy and control, no valuable file is stored in the cloud.