Follow @NASUtils on Twitter for news and updates. https://twitter.com/NASUtils
- Monitor and manage multiple ReadyNAS devices
- Shutdown, Restart, Wake-on-Lan
- Volume Capacity and Usage
- Drive Details including SMART+
- Device details (Hostname, firmware, memory, etc)
- Fan and CPU Temperature
- Network Interfaces
- Start, Stop and Manage Services
- SSH (via ConnectBot or JuiceSSH)
- FTP browser (via AndFTP)
- CPU, Memory and Network Utilization (requires iStat Add-On)
NETGEAR, ReadyNAS, ReadyDATA and RAIDiator are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NETGEAR, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective holder(s). NAS Utils is not provided, affiliated or endorsed by NETGEAR, Inc. Information is subject to change without notice.
The information may include (depending on your ReadyNAS model):
- Network information
- Firmware version
- Overall temperature
- Temperature for each drive (depending on drive model)
- Storage capacity and usage
- Re-sync progress and speed
- Fan speed
- RAID status
- UPS status
I can't test the app on every ReadyNAS model available, so if you experience any problems, please send me an email, so I can fix it. If you just leave a comment I can't help you, because there is no way for me to reply.
The INTERNET and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE permissions are required for network communications with the ReadyNAS.
ReadyNAS NV+, NAS, ReadyNAS, Netgear, Network Tool, Network Attached Storage
Key Features of ReadyNAS Remote Application are:
- Access files stored on your ReadyNAS as you would natively on a local area network (LAN) connection without a PC or Mac
- Upload photos from your Android device directly to your ReadyNAS when you’re traveling, or Email photos stored on your ReadyNAS to loved ones using your mobile device
- Download music files to your mobile device anywhere using Wi-Fi or 3G connection directly from your ReadyNAS
- Modify files stored on one ReadyNAS and Upload them to the same or a secondary ReadyNAS
Ever wanted to sniff out and plot those elusive open WiFi access points?
This wi-fi scanner uses your GPS and WiFi in combination to scan for Wi-Fi hotspots, then saves their location to a file which you can then export a KML file to Google Earth , export to Kismet, or use realtime web uploads to scan and upload in realtime!
Excellent for wardriving in your car, to scan lots of hotspots - it can handle logging the position of thousands of accesspoints without crashing and without posting duplicates.
Quite useful for site surveys (scanning for unsecured Wi Fi access points), or surveying large areas as part of a larger security audit. Has slow down options for scanning whilst walking as well, so you can go for a stroll or a run around a site and the scanner will still work without consuming lots of battery power
It can also be used if you just have a passing interest in seeing what is out there - for example you could take a drive around your city centre and see the state of access points (open, secured, insecure, etc).
The CSV export lets you export the data for manipulation in your favourite spreadsheet editor (Excel, OpenOffice / LibreOffice), or visualise access points using the KML export.
WiFi Tracker also knows about who made the accesspoint that it has found so can detect most accesspoints made by netgear, d-link, 3com, apple, linksys, and so on
If the Torque app is also running on the device, and you have a high-resolution (QStarz 818XT) GPS device connected to that app, then WiFi Tracker will augment it's GPS data automatically with the higher resolution data from Torque
If you have any suggestions, drop me an email using the 'contact developer' link and I'll see what I can do!
This app works with NETGEAR ReadyNASOS 6.0+ and ReadyCLOUD. For any feature requests or detailed feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Access your entire ReadyNAS content (videos, music, photos, and other files)
* Download videos, photos, and music for offline viewing
* Automatically backup your Camera Roll photos to your ReadyNAS
* Stream music from your ReadyCLOUD directly to your mobile device
* Preview thumbnails of photos (DLNA must be enabled on the folder)
* Camera Roll backup can be configured to use Cellular Data + Wifi or Wifi only connectivity
* Access documents (pdf, word, excel)
* Access to the full capacity of your ReadyNAS (Terabytes)
* Ability to stream video files (.avi .mkv .mp4) from your ReadyCLOUD to 3rd party Android video players (Tested with Vplayer and MX Player)
* No subscriptions or costs
* Recently viewed content is available in local cache, reducing the time and data cost to view files that have been accessed
* Safe data transfer over the internet using encrypted
Use ReadyCLOUD to access your centrally stored media and content from your mobile device. Play videos and music, view photos and documents, and backup your mobile camera roll photos all from the ReadyCLOUD app.
Please share your experience by rating this application and writing a review.
For feature requests and enhancements, please feel free to post at www.readynas.com/forums or the AllABoutReadyNAS Facebook page.
For more information on ReadyNAS go to www.netgear.com/readynas
Lets have wifi enabled devices, such as laptops, tablet PCs, MP3, game consoles,...connect to your phone via wifi, using the phone's Internet.
This is the professional edition of Android Hotspot, Added Client module.
Show each client device connected on the hotspot instantly,including client IP address. please touch "Client " button to see client list and each client IP address.
* Main features:
+ Broadcast GPRG to WiFi.
+ Broadcast EDGE to WiFi.
+ Broadcast 2G to WiFi.
+ Broadcast 3G to WiFi.
+ Broadcast 4G LTE to WiFi.
* Keyword: Android Hotspot Pro,WiFi Hotspot,Android Hotspot,Personal Hotspot, Wireless, WiFi Hotspot Pro, WiFi Hotspot Free, WFfi Convert, WiFi Connect, WiFi Share,Internet...
Common PTZ 1
Common PTZ 2
TV-IP 410 b
This app is designed for TRENDnet cameras and includes the following features:
- Guaranteed to work with all TRENDnet camera models listed above.
- Free to try. Receive a full refund within 30 days if you are not satisfied with our app.
- Remotely view and control all TRENDnet IP camera models .
- User-friendly interface. Fast loading .
- Record videos and take snapshots from your IP cameras and share videos via email
- Unlimited number of cameras. View up to 4 cameras on screen at a time .
- Instantly capture camera's screen and send via email
- Perfect for home security, pet-cam or workplaces.
- Designed for both phones and tablets .
- Pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ) (available on selected models)
- Developed by 3rd party developers. We are not affiliated with or endorsed by TRENDnet Corp.
- This app does not support audio streaming. You can see video.
See video demo on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnh4JGgjsFo .
* Unblock any websites – unblock YouTube, unblock Facebook, and others such as Hulu, Netflix and BBC where it is blocked
* Give unrestricted access to mobile VOIP and messaging services such as Skype and Viber anywhere
* Secure your mobile WiFi connection with HTTPS encryption
* Prevent hackers from stealing your private information
* Browse the web privately & anonymously
* Compatible with Android OS version 2.x and 4.x
In case of any issues, please email us at https://hsselite.zendesk.com/home instead of leaving a support issue or comment in the reviews.
Recommended by CNET, PC WORLD, CNN and PC Magazine.
★★★★★ “You'll notice the difference in Web page loading times. We liked the fact that Hotspot Shield cut down average loading times by more than 30 percent,” CNET
★★★★★ “By using VPN technology to encrypt all traffic….Hotspot Shield protects all digital communication including browsing, e-mail, text messaging, and communication by apps,” PC Magazine
★★★★★ "If you're concerned about threats like Firesheep or you know how easy it is to sniff out passwords and cookies, you may want to give the app a try," Lifehacker
Features: Enjoy great features you love on the desktop version!
* Protect yourself while using Wi-Fi hotspots (VPN encrypts all internet traffic); protect your identity, your IP address and stop unwanted tracking. Share and communicate privately.
* Gives you access to your favorite sites: Unblock any blocked content and services - get Facebook, Skype, BBC, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, Viber, VOIP, messaging and other services wherever you are: at work, school or while traveling
* Quickly share the app to your loved ones via email or SMS, so they can secure their connection too! It provides the best recommendations from your contact list. We DO NOT store any personal information.
Monthly and Annual subscriptions available for faster connection, better cost savings and enhanced security. All subscriptions provide unlimited VPN bandwidth and NO ADS
* A few devices are not compatible with Hotstpot Shield VPN. Please contact your device manufacturer to check if it supports VPN.
* Now we ask 2 additional App Permissions, Phone Calls & Your Social Information to enable sharing the app easily.
* For 2.x OS: Before starting Hotspot Shield VPN, if you have other installed VPN clients, please be sure that they are disconnected.
Follow us on…
Also check out our desktop version: http://www.hotspotshield.com
Support URL: http://hsselite.zendesk.com
Contact email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright: AnchorFree, Inc.
Thank you for all the support!
Tags: AnchorFree, Hotspot Shield, Free VPN, WiFi, Hide IP, IP address, Secure connection, Unblock sites, Access Internet, Content
touch is started, touch is closed. Free for ever!
Lets have WiFi enabled devices, such as laptops, tablet PCs, MP3, game consoles,...connect to your phone via WiFi, using the phone's Internet.
* Main features:
+ Broadcast GPRG to WiFi.
+ Broadcast EDGE to WiFi.
+ Broadcast 2G to WiFi.
+ Broadcast 3G to WiFi.
+ Broadcast 4G LTE to WiFi.
* Keyword: Android Hotspot,WiFi Hotspot,Personal Hotspot, Wireless, WiFi Hotspot Pro, WiFi Hotspot Free, WFfi Convert, WiFi Connect, WiFi Share,Internet...
* Main features:
+ Broadcast GPRG to Wifi.
+ Broadcast EDGE to Wifi.
+ Broadcast 2G to Wifi.
+ Broadcast 3G to Wifi.
+ Broadcast 4G LTE to Wifi.
+ Default name of wifi hotspot (SSID) when broadcast is AndroidAP your device name.
+ When you need use password, name of wifi hotspot and password is the same.
+ Turn on Wifi Hotspot when need to use, and turn off when no need to use.
You may config security as Open or WPA/WPA2 easily.
Lets have wifi enabled devices, such as laptops, tablet PCs, MP3, game consoles,...use this wifi hotspot to connect internet.
* Main features:
+ Share GPRG to Wifi.
+ Share EDGE to Wifi.
+ Share 2G to Wifi.
+ Share 3G to Wifi.
+ Share 4G LTE to Wifi.
* Keyword: Wifi Hotspot,Android Hotspot,Personal Hotspot, Wireless, Wifi Hotspot Pro, Wifi Hotspot Free, Wifi Convert, Wifi Connect, WiFi Share,Internet...
Email : email@example.com
Limited time offer !! 30% off....Was $20.. Now $14.99
# Saves you atleast 50$ that you would spend otherwise on buying wifi routers, 3g routers or any other device used to create hotspot.
# Saves you monthly subscription fee.
Easy Wifi Hotspot is an app which converts your android device into a virtual wifi router and creates a secure wifi hotspot.(no installation required). Most apps offering wifi hotspot services require 3rd party software installation in your device or monthly subscription fee but our app does not require any software installation or subscription fee. With this app you can directly turn your device into wifi hotspot from settings. You can use this app for lifetime without paying any extra penny.
HOW IT WORKS?
Every android device has a built in wifi receiver that is used to receive wifi signals from router. Easy wifi hotspot pro converts your device's wifi receiver into wifi transmitter by simple changes in settings. your device becomes a free hotspot and you can connect upto 10 devices with your device. The Wi-Fi hotspot feature on Android phones\tablets lets you use your mobile data on multiple computers or tablets at once. The only problem is a lot of carriers have restrictions to prevent you from sharing your mobile data (which you're already paying for) for free. You can share single internet connection(2G, 3G, 4G, EDGE) for multiple devices like laptops, smartphones, android phones, PDAs, Ipads etc.
No Installation required
No hidden charges or subscription fee
Lifetime free usage
Connects upto 10 devices
You can set your own hotspot name without any restrictions
Application size is less than 2mb
Share any type of Internet Connection(,3G/4G,Edge etc)
Android phones, ipads, PDAs, tablet-pcs and other devices can access
See the details of the connected device(Name, Ip Address, Mac Address)
Secures your wireless hotspot with WPA2 PSK password security
Extends your Wifi range In-app internet selection
Works with most android versions
Full refund support in case of non functionality
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
Write a review to tell us what you think or contact us via email. We provide efficient and quick support to make sure every customer is satisfied with our product. We have 24/7 online customer support via email. Send us your queries and our hard working efficient customer support team would sort out your issue within few hours. Please rate/review our app to appreciate our team.
NOTE: For people upgrading, some *permissions* are being listed as new which are not in the app, this is a Android bug, check the permissions in your phone settings to confirm these permissions are absent. See https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63898
NB We never access or read your messages or contacts list. We only need that permission to count your calls and texts to help you keep track of usage.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection.
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ Keep track of your monthly data, text and voice usage so you don’t go over your limit.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or BBM not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Facebook, Instagram or Twitter too slow to be enjoyable? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
We map- Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
More from developer
• Easily control your home network through the genie dashboard
• Stream Media—find and play music and video files anywhere in your network from your smartphone/tablet
• Print from your iPad® or iPhone®--Windows or Mac genie makes any printer AirPrint® compatible
• Securely connect smartphones and tablets to your home wireless network with the scan of a QR code thanks to EZ Mobile Connect
****** IMPORTANT NOTES ******
Sept 2013: There is a bug in some NETGEAR routers causing Genie to fail to log into the router. WNDR3400v2, R6300v1, R6200v2, WNDR4000, WNDR4500, WNDR3700v3 new firmware are available now.
NETGEAR genie does not work when connected to the guest network of the router.
NETGEAR genie only works when connected to a NETGEAR router in router mode, not in access point mode.
NETGEAR genie does not work with wireless extender or repeater.
NETGEAR genie currently does not support IPv6, login would fail if IPv6 is enabled.
For any issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Android version supported: Android 2.2 or higher
General Information: Supported NETGEAR router list:
» Centria (WNDR4700, WND4720)
DSL Modem Gateway:
My Media uses the default media player on an Android device to play media files if the Android device is being used as a player. Different Android versions support different ranges of media formats. The following list is based on Android version 4.0 supported media formats:
• Supported audio formats: AAC, HE-AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis, and PCM/WAVE.
• Supported video formats: H.263, H.264 AVC, MPEG-4 SP, and VP8.
• Supported photo formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and WEBP.
For more information on supported media formats, see the Technical Specifications for your Android device.
Notes for My Media:
1) Each supported media format has limitations in media encoding parameters, such as bitrate, frame rate, and resolution. When My Media is unable to play media files with the supported formats, it may be because the files have higher bitrates or frame rates that exceed the rate it can support.
2) The devices listed in Player view will be your own device, and other devices available in the network, such as PCs, TVs, stereos, or smartphones.
3) The Android NETGEAR Genie needs to be running in the My Media function to show up as a player or source.
4) Some media files can be played in some players, but can’t be played in other players. Different player supports different kinds of media file formats.
5) If My Media can’t find any source or any player, it may be because your device is disconnected from the NETGEAR router. Make sure it is connected to the NETGEAR router by checking the Wi-Fi connection in Settings.
6) After any change in the network, including Wi-Fi setting, source folder change, and list of player change, you will need to restart the media service and refresh the source folder in the Option view.
7) When playing media files on your own Android device, tapping the screen brings up play progress and player control.
8) It sometimes takes a long time to access and play a media file. This may be caused by a slow network, large file size, or heavy load in the player or source device.
***This is an EDUCATIONAL application for demonstration only. This application will not improve the strength, range or speed of your WiFi connection.***
NETGEAR Cloud is a free service that let you enjoy all your photos, music, docs and videos stored at home anywhere via your Smart Phone! Take all your favorite content on the go with NETGEAR Cloud!
New Feature :
* One-Click Photo Export. You can export your photos from your mobile to your home NETGEAR Cloud by just one click. It's easy and fast!
- Listen to your home music collection no matter where you are.
- Easily view all your home photos, docs and video on your smart phone.
- Share content with family and friends anytime, anywhere.
- Easily upload photos ,videos and docs back to NETGEAR Cloud .
- Complete privacy and control, no valuable file is stored in the cloud.