Takes you to the website Then you have to buy at plan.
Worked for me. I used StopJetLag on a trip from Canada to Denmark and didn't suffer from any jet lag. The app was handy as it saved me from having to carry around a hard copy of the recommended schedule.
Makes personalized plan easy to follow I ordered a Stop Jet Lag plan for my recent trip to the Adriatic. The Android app made it is to follow the hour-by-hour descriptions of the activities. I have to say, I survived crossing ten time zones with no jet lag and didn't have to carry an arm load of print outs.
Demand money Not a free application.
The app doesn't seem to do anything The app just pulls your "plan" from the "cloud" (i.e. their website). You have to pay $35 for this plan.
Not free All this app does is tell you about the product you have to buy.
• You can now listen to your personalized StopJetLag Trip Notes in the app.
• Use the ‘Learn More’ section of the app and the Quick Start tab to view videos about how to take advantage of the StopJetLag app.
• Refined StopJetLag advice presentation.
• New jet lag advice visualization cues including the
• “Most Recent Jet Lag Advice”
• “Upcoming Jet Lag Advice”
Turn your travel memories into beautiful timelines & photo books in seconds.
Learn Japanese language. Survive in Japan with 1000+ Japanese phrases and words.
The travel app to organize trip items, with free flight alerts & travel tools