Track your fitness with Strava activity tracker. Record routes, map your favorite bike trail or run & analyze your training with all the stats – for free!
Marathon training or simply love going for a bike ride? Turn your phone into a sophisticated cycle or running tracker with Strava. Try out a new trail with Strava distance tracker and mile counter or even track running speed. Join millions of active people and reach your goals!
Fitness Training with Strava Activity Tracker: 3 Ways to Train Smarter
1. Record routes, track running & analyze: Track distance, swim pace, cycle speed, elevation gained & calories burned 2. Map your route: Mix up your run, swim or ride with the world’s largest trail network 3. Training challenges: Push yourself with monthly Challenges & compete with others
DISTANCE TRACKER & MILE COUNTER
• Track running, cycling and swimming: Compare your performance over time • Track distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned on every run • Mile counter: Use your Android device, Wear OS device or pretty much every GPS device out there
CONNECT & SHARE
• Record routes on your Strava feed so friends & followers can comment & share their own progress • Your cycle route is the best? Share the route map & photos of your latest bike ride • Join Clubs of brands, teams and friends for activities and growing communities
• Set your fitness goals and get customizable training plans. Use the distance tracker and set your own time or segment goals • Get live feedback to help you train safer & perform better
RUNNING TRACKER and TRAINING
• Marathon training hit a plateau? Track distance and boost your performance with running tracker Strava and access tailored plans with Premium • Turn your device into a personal coach for triathlon or marathon training
It doesn’t stop at running and cycling, you can use Strava activity tracker for a whole range of sports: • Swim • Alpine Ski • Hike • Crossfit • Kayak • Rock Climb • Surf • Yoga • Indoor running • Indoor cycling • Gym workouts ...and many more!
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT: Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. There are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices, we restrict installation of Strava, for example the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and the Galaxy Express 2.
See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/27141334-Does-Strava-4-x-run-on-my-Android-device
Moving time is wildly, hugely off by several thousand percent. Multiple workouts where I didn't stop at all on a hike, but Strava recorded 8-10 minutes of non-moving time. Even worse, the map / results don't tell you WHAT Strava considers non-moving time, so there's no way to troubleshoot. There should be an option to turn moving time off (you can set a workout as a race, but you have to do that individually for each workout).
37 people found this review helpful
June 23, 2022
The app itself has great visual representation of your workout and heart rate tracking, effort,and progress but if you ever need technical support you might as well just delete your account and start over. You would think that paying a subscription would possibly give strava an incentive to at least keep you using the app. However this is not the case. They just copy and paste things from their site and take a long time to respond if they respond.
69 people found this review helpful
May 9, 2022
Biggest issue is when it chooses to record. No feature to override your phone shutoff. When your phone does shut the screen down, the app pauses tracking. It picks up where you reactivate your phone, making the data useless. When you hit "finish" on your ride, app will resume recording without permission with the phone off. It recorded my car ride home. Invalidates all the info it tracked. So frustrating. Can't recommend this app.