Strava makes fitness tracking social. We house your entire active journey in one spot – and you get to share it with friends. Here’s how:
• Record everything – runs, rides, hikes, yoga and over 30 other sport types. Think of Strava as the homebase of your movement.
• Discover anywhere – our Routes tool uses de-identified Strava data to intelligently recommend popular routes based on your preferences. You can also build your own.
• Build a support network – Strava’s about celebrating movement. Here you’ll find your community and cheer each other on.
• Train smarter – get data insights to understand your progress and see how you improve. Your Training Log is the record of all your workouts.
• Move safer – share your real-time location with loved ones while outdoors for an extra layer of safety.
• Sync your favorite apps and devices – Strava is compatible with thousands of them (Wear OS, Samsung, Fitbit, Garmin – you name it).
• Join and create challenges – join millions in monthly challenges to chase new goals, collect digital badges and stay accountable.
• Embrace the unfiltered – your feed on Strava is filled with real efforts from real people. That’s how we motivate each other.
• Whether you’re a world-class athlete or a total beginner, you belong here. Just record and go.
Strava includes both a free version and a subscription version with premium features.
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT: Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. There are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices, we restrict installation of Strava, for example the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and the Galaxy Express 2. See our support site for more information: https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/216919047-Supported-Android-devices-and-Android-operating-systems
Nov 28, 2022
Health & Fitness
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
I find it very helpful and motivating. I used the free version for years and upgraded to the pay features. It's worth every penny. I love the ability to look up previous activities when planning rides. The historic data is so helpful. The route planner is better than many other apps i tried and it easily syncs to my Garmin. Its never perfect which is annoying but adventuring is never a perfect science. Its a great tool and recommend it to everyone.
6 people found this review helpful
October 25, 2022
For such a large user base the app is surprisingly low quality. The setting for map orientation resets every time I come to a stop. The app hammers through the battery, 4 hour+ trips aren't possible. The premium heatmap feature doesn't work (says I don't have any routes yet, I have plenty). And when you finish a route you have to click next, next, next (annoying) and it fails if you don't have network access, which I never do when I've just got home and am in the garage/lift.
103 people found this review helpful
Show review history
September 20, 2022
Free version is awesome. I have been using it for over a year and no problems. As I have been using it in conjunction with the great cycle challenge this month and last years event it has worked every time. Although it can be intimidating for first time users I highly recommend as a fitness instructor. It is great at tracking a multitude of different exercises and they also have the recover app as well. The only thing I could not find was how much the paid version was.