Fitbit is part of Google. Together, we can make health and wellness features more accessible to more people.
Say hello to one of the world’s leading apps for health and fitness. Use the Fitbit app on its own to track basic stats and stay motivated on your journey. Or, get a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch to see how your activity, workouts, sleep, nutrition and stress all fit together. Either way, you’ll find the information and inspiration you need to reach your goals—all in one place.
Works with all Fitbit trackers, smartwatches, scales & other Fitbit products.
Start a 90-day trial of Fitbit Premium for personalized guidance, customized health programs and 240+ video workouts you can do at home.
GET ACTIVE: See how small moves add up by using your smartphone to track steps and distance. Or pair with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch to see all-day stats like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes.
WORK OUT FROM HOME: Access video and audio workouts that you can do on your time, right from your living room. You’ll find sessions for HIIT, cardio, strength, yoga and more. Plus, start a 90-day trial of Fitbit Premium to unlock 240+ workouts from popular brands like barre3, Daily Burn and POPSUGAR.
SLEEP BETTER: Discover how long and how well you’re sleeping, then improve your nightly routine with Fitbit’s innovative sleep tools—including a nightly Sleep Score, sleep goal setting, bedtime reminders and graphs that show your time in light, deep and REM sleep.
MANAGE STRESS: Listen to audio tracks to lessen your stress and improve your mood. Use mindfulness to start your day a better way, find moments of calm and set intentions with meditation or get help falling asleep with stories and relaxing sounds.
EAT SMARTER: Keep your nutrition in check with easy-to-use tools to set goals, log food and water, track calories in and out and see if you’re getting enough protein, fat and carbs.
TRACK HEART RATE: Understand your overall health by using your watch or tracker to record your heart rate 24/7. In the app, find valuable data like resting heart rate trends, time spent in heart rate zones during workouts and a cardio fitness score.
- Monthly and annual plans available that include habit-forming programs, audio & video workouts, and advanced insights.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account when or shortly after your trial or subscription expires, if applicable. Upon payment, users can see the cost of renewal in their emailed receipt or Play Store order history.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Premium content subject to change.
- Fitbit Terms of Service: https://www.fitbit.com/legal/terms-of-service
Learn more about Fitbit products and services at www.fitbit.com.
Mar 27, 2023
Health & Fitness
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
taking away challenges was a huge mistake & leaves the app with few features that are engaging or inspiring. Sharing progress with others was a huge motivator. Other features have decent data but aren't that remarkable. As for the remaining features the interface desperately needs a dark mode. I don't want to be blinded checking calorie count or sleep setting at night. Honestly, it's a travesty Most apps have an dark option.
75 people found this review helpful
March 20, 2023
This app is HORRIBLE!!! Daily trouble syncing. Every day I have to turn Bluetooth off and on, force stop app, then a lot of time have to uninstall then reinstall app to get it to sync. Even after all of that it still won't sync sometimes. I wish I hadn't bought the tracker and definitely would not pay for the premium. It's awful, get something different.
59 people found this review helpful
Show review history
March 21, 2023
Pretty disappointing, especially for the price of Premium. Data is difficult to find, and the tiny graphs with no option to change scale are basically eye candy but can't be used for insights. The app's own insights and advice are horribly basic, and many times irrelevant. For example, taking a third of my screen to tell me that research shows that moving 15-30 min is good when data shows that I do thousands of minutes of cardio a week is worthless.
42 people found this review helpful
* To keep getting the latest Fitbit app updates, you'll need to make sure your device is running Android 9.0 or later. * Bug fixes and performance improvements.