Fitbit is part of Google. Together, we can make health and wellness features more accessible to more people.
Say hello to one of the world’s leading apps for health and fitness. Use the Fitbit app on its own to track basic stats and stay motivated on your journey. Or, get a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch to see how your activity, workouts, sleep, nutrition and stress all fit together. Either way, you’ll find the information and inspiration you need to reach your goals—all in one place.
Works with all Fitbit trackers, smartwatches, scales & other Fitbit products.
Start a 90-day trial of Fitbit Premium for personalized guidance, customized health programs and 240+ video workouts you can do at home.
GET ACTIVE: See how small moves add up by using your smartphone to track steps and distance. Or pair with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch to see all-day stats like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes.
WORK OUT FROM HOME: Access video and audio workouts that you can do on your time, right from your living room. You’ll find sessions for HIIT, cardio, strength, yoga and more. Plus, start a 90-day trial of Fitbit Premium to unlock 240+ workouts from popular brands like barre3, Daily Burn and POPSUGAR.
SLEEP BETTER: Discover how long and how well you’re sleeping, then improve your nightly routine with Fitbit’s innovative sleep tools—including a nightly Sleep Score, sleep goal setting, bedtime reminders and graphs that show your time in light, deep and REM sleep.
MANAGE STRESS: Listen to audio tracks to lessen your stress and improve your mood. Use mindfulness to start your day a better way, find moments of calm and set intentions with meditation or get help falling asleep with stories and relaxing sounds.
EAT SMARTER: Keep your nutrition in check with easy-to-use tools to set goals, log food and water, track calories in and out and see if you’re getting enough protein, fat and carbs.
TRACK HEART RATE: Understand your overall health by using your watch or tracker to record your heart rate 24/7. In the app, find valuable data like resting heart rate trends, time spent in heart rate zones during workouts and a cardio fitness score.
- Monthly and annual plans available that include habit-forming programs, audio & video workouts, and advanced insights.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account when or shortly after your trial or subscription expires, if applicable. Upon payment, users can see the cost of renewal in their emailed receipt or Play Store order history.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Premium content subject to change.
- Fitbit Terms of Service: https://www.fitbit.com/legal/terms-of-service
Learn more about Fitbit products and services at www.fitbit.com.
May 24, 2023
Health & Fitness
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
I upgraded to the Versa4 when it was initially released. I understand that many features/apps wouldn't be available right away but it's been months and there a lot of apps I still can't access, either fully or at all, that I had on previous models. Spotify, Fiton, etc., even basic Google apps took awhile and they're supposed to be integrated. It's very frustrating and I may just switch to a Galaxy watch.
21 people found this review helpful
Show review history
May 29, 2023
Honestly so frustrated because my notifications never work now. It was fine for the last 2 years and within the last 2 months, my notifications don't work. This causes me to miss phone calls, text messages, etc which is crucial for my everyday personal/work life. I've tested the notifications in app and it works fine, but when a phone call comes in, I either don't get alerted or I get altered 5-8 seconds into the ring. By the time i see the alert i miss the call AND i pay for premium.
18 people found this review helpful
Show review history
May 26, 2023
I used to receive text & email notifications through the fitbit, but that stopped a few months ago. It's the main reason why I have a fitbit. Apparently, they want me to pick up a smart watch cause they haven't fixed it yet. I've tried everything, including things that used to work, but it seems pointless now. Thanks, Fitbit...
42 people found this review helpful
* To keep getting the latest Fitbit app updates, you'll need to make sure your device is running Android 9.0 or later. * Bug fixes and performance improvements.