The Word For Today is written by Bob & Debby Gass, with insights from scripture and applied Biblical principles.
With the Word For You Today app you can:
• read today’s message wherever you are
• catch up on recent days that you’ve missed
• listen to each day’s message
• search for a message on a particular topic
• tag a particular message to your ‘favorites’ for future reference
• share it via Facebook, Twitter or email
• look up scripture verses referred to in the day’s reading in the Bible to read them in context
• follow the SoulFood ‘Bible in a year’ reading plan
Word for You Today is provided with the compliments of Rhema Media Incorporated and is provided through the generosity of our members and donors. The text is adapted from The Word for Today, written by Bob and Debby Gass, by The Message Trust, under contract to UCB in the UK.
For more information about Rhema Media, please visit:
Word for Today app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 Rhema Media inc. All rights reserved.
We've been broadcasting and publishing for years and have worked hard to bring the best of both worlds into the mobile space, on your Android device.
You can listen to Vision radio live and lots of other content is being constantly updated. If you like to read the news in the morning, want a daily devotional and Bible reading plan, Christian movie reviews and more - then this app could soon become a favourite!
By the way - this app requires an internet connection. So you don't get caught with a surprise, ensure that you have a data plan with sufficient allowance (or limit usage to WiFi).
Here's a detailed list of what you can do...
You can listen to:
- Vision Radio Network live (High & Low quality streams).
- On-demand audio feeds (podcasts), either as a stream or downloaded to the device for listening later. Feeds include;
- Best of shows like The Journey, 20twenty & more
- Teaching programmes like A New Beginning, Set Free & more
- The Word for Today, Movie Reviews & more
- Listen to the Bible (or read - ESV)
You can read:
- Daily devotions from "The Word for Today" and "word4U2day" are both easily accessible. Read today's or past devotions, or search for a topic by keyword.
- Full ESV Bible (read or listen)
- Soul Food reading plan (read the Bible in a year)
- Today's news stories from our radio news service (UCB News)
- Blogs and information from Vision shows like The Journey, 20twenty & more
- Movie Reviews (read or listen)
There's helpful information:
- Find your nearest Vision station (interactive map)
- Vision song now playing/history
- Vision programme guides
You can interact with or learn more about UCB:
- Watch videos
- Connect to UCB websites
- Contact UCB (phone, message, facebook, twitter)
- Read testimonies
Some other things to note:
You can listen to audio and still browse other features within the app, (or other features on your device). When you select a podcast feed, the most recent item will play by default, however past items can be accessed by selecting the list icon in the player.
Also, after you’ve downloaded content, you can share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
For best user experience, connect via WiFi (lower resolution images may load when connecting via a mobile phone network).
Due to licensing, TWFT and word4u2day are not available when using the app in the USA. Australians travelling should be aware of this.
For more information about UCB Australia, go to www.ucb.com.au
The UCB Australia app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 UCB Australia. All rights reserved.
The topics not only have the descriptions listed but the guide also includes images and screen shots to guide you through MS Word
Chapters Covered in this Guide
1. Introduction to MS Word
2. Formatting Word Documents
3. Copy & Paste
4. Clip Art
5. Multi-Page Documents
6. Creating Booklets
7. Word Shapes
8. Letterheads and Templates
9. Mail Merge
10. Ms. Word Tables
11. Document Collaboration
12. Word Options
If you want to buy the source Code contact us on email@example.com
This app will also expose factoids, present-day orthodoxy, identify misinformation, clarify the confusing, and present new information.
Note: If you choose all Categories you will find some duplicate questions.
1. 800+ unknown facts.
2. Facts have been categories for ease of use.
3. The Application Covers a wide range of facts. You may not be interested in all of them So please select the Categories in which you are interested.
Application Cover questions from Following 27 broad Categories.
12. Famous people
15. Human body
1) The word 'rhythm' is the longest word without a vowel
2) wine is sold in tinted bottles because it spoils when exposed to light
• Learn programming ( Linux, Python, Java, C+ , Scratch & more) from Harvard & MIT professors.
• Take college classes in Business, Statistics, Nutrition, Health, AI, Big Data, Cybersecurity, & Robotics.
• Prep for AP biology, physics & math exams.
• Get training & tutorials in Entrepreneurship & Leadership
• Expand your mind with classes on Happiness & Alien Worlds.
• Sign up online at edX.org and then use this mobile companion app to watch free video lectures on the go.
• Stream class videos via Wi-Fi or cellular connection
• Download videos to watch anytime
• View course announcements and handouts
• Follow along course videos with closed captions
• Education and tutorials on your schedule
edX is non profit offering Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) to students, teachers, homeschoolers, high school students preparing for college, anyone looking to improve skills for professional and continuing education. Anyone who wants a free education & loves learning will enjoy watching classes and tutorials in this free learning app.
Get mobile access to over 300 courses in subjects like:
Business and Management
English Composition and Language
High School Math
Programming (Python, Linux, Java)
Preparation for AP Exams
"Learning on the go! Beautiful design, clean, easy to use. The ability to download lectures and view offline is just great if you want to study during a commute. I really enjoyed this app and the effort that was put into making it. This works smoothly and seamlessly as compare to other online course apps I have tried. Flawless experience across platform."
-(Vishal G.) ★★★★★
There are more than 60 edX courses available on the edX mobile app, with more being added each day.
Courses available on the edX app:
• Harvard University – Introduction to Computer Science
• Boston University – Preparing for the AP* Physics1 Exam
• MIT – Entrepreneurship 101: Who is your customer?
• MIT – Entrepreneurship 102: What can you do for your customer?
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Environmental Science Exam Part 2: Populations
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Physics 2 Exam – Part 2: Electricity and Magnetism
• St. Margaret’s Episcopal School – The Road to Selective College Admissions
• McGill University – Natural Disasters
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Biology Exam – Part 3: Evolution and Diversity
• School Yourself – Introduction to Algebra
• School Yourself – Introduction to Geometry
• St. Margaret’s Episcopal School – Advanced Spanish Language and Culture
• California Institute of Technology – Pricing Options with Mathematical Models
• Georgetown University – Preparing for the AP* Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Exam
• Cooper Union – Preparing for the AP* Computer Science A Exam – Part 1
• Cooper Union – Preparing for the AP* Chemistry Exam – Part 1
• Weston High School – On-Ramp to AP* Physics C: Mechanics
• Delft University of Technology – Pre-University Calculus
• UC Berkeley – The Beauty and Joy of Computing (CS Principles), Part 1
• UC Berkeley – Preparing for the AP* Computer Science A Exam – Level Up! Part 1
• Boston University – Alien Worlds: The Science of Exoplanet Discovery and Characterization
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Biology Exam – Part 2: Genetics
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Physics 2 Exam – Part 3: Optics and Modern Physics
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Environmental Science Exam – Part 3: Pollution and Resources
• MIT – Circuits and Electronics
• Delft University of Technology – Solar Energy
• MIT – A Global History of Architecture – Part 1
Coursera connects you with free online courses from 115+ of the top universities and educational institutions in the world including Stanford, Yale, Princeton and others. Browse our catalog, join courses and watch lectures from the world’s best instructors. Learn anytime, anywhere, in topics ranging from computer science to cooking and beyond.
Take free courses in subjects such as:
• Computer Programming, including Java, Android Apps and Python languages
• Data Science
• Entrepreneurship, Business, and Leadership
• Finance, Accounting, and Economics
• Machine Learning and Gamification
• Mathematics, including Calculus and Statistics
• Project Management
...and hundreds more.
Download Coursera to make education on your schedule: watch short, modular lectures during your commute, coffee break, or any time of your day.
• Learn from top instructors representing more than 115 partner institutions, including leading US and global universities
• Browse over 800 courses in more than 25 subject areas, from mathematics to music to medicine
• On-Demand courses, which let you learn at your own pace
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Join courses and sign up for upcoming course notifications
• Easily pick up where you left off in a course, from the Coursera.org website seamlessly to the mobile app
• Verified Certificates, which prove your course accomplishments, can be supplementarily purchased on Coursera.org
• Courses in 12 languages including over 500 in English, and over 100 in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Russian
• Subtitles available in all courses' native language, with nearly all offering English subtitles, and other languages when available
Some of our most popular courses include:
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice)
• An Introduction to Operations Management (UPenn, Wharton School of Business)
• Algorithms (Princeton)
• Android Programming (University of Maryland and Vanderbilt)
• Cryptography (Stanford)
• Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship (University of Maryland)
• Machine Learning (Stanford)
• Model Thinking (University of Michigan)
• Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (Case Western Reserve)
• Introduction to Finance (University of Michigan)
• R Programming (Johns Hopkins)
• The Data Scientist’s Toolbox (Johns Hopkins)
• Think Again: How to Reason and Argue (Duke)
• Social Psychology (Wesleyan)
On-Demand allows for ultimate learning flexibility in courses such as:
• Age of Jefferson (UVA)
• Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life (Edinburgh)
• Child Nutrition and Cooking (Stanford)
• Chinese for Beginners (Peking University)
• Competitive Strategy (LMU)
• Introduction to Sustainable Development (Columbia)
• Introduction to Public Speaking (Wesleyan)
• Calculus One (The University of Ohio)
• Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher (Relay Graduate School of Education)
• Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills (University of Michigan)
Download the Coursera app today and keep learning without limits.
Now get early access to the next version of Coursera by joining our Android Beta Program! Click here for details: https://beta.coursera.community/hc/en-us.
Udacity courses are taught by industry experts from Facebook, Google, Cloudera and MongoDB.
Our classes range from teaching you the very basics of programming, to more advanced courses that help you make sense of data.
Enjoy our courses in the comfort of your own home, solve a programming problem at a coffee shop or answer short quizzes in the park. Udacity for Android is the learning experience that fits into your lifestyle.
We have classes in:
• Applied Cryptography
• Artificial Intelligence for Robotics
• College Algebra
• Computer Networking
• Data Analysis with R
• Data Wrangling with MongoDB
• Design of Computer Programs
• Developing Android Apps
• Developing Scalable Apps with Java
• Differential Equations in Action
• Functional Hardware Verification
• HTML5 Game Development
• How to Build a Startup
• How to Use Git and GitHub
• Interactive 3D Graphics
• Intro Algebra Review
• Intro to Algorithms
• Intro to Artificial Intelligence
• Intro to Computer Science
• Intro to Data Science
• Intro to Descriptive Statistics
• Intro to HTML and CSS
• Intro to Hadoop and MapReduce
• Intro to Inferential Statistics
• Intro to Java Programming
• Intro to Parallel Programming
• Intro to Physics
• Intro to Point & Click App Development
• Intro to Psychology
• Intro to Statistics
• Intro to Theoretical Computer Science
• Intro to the Design of Everyday Things
• Machine Learning: Reinforcement Learning
• Machine Learning: Supervised Learning
• Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
• Make Your Own 2048
• Mobile Web Development
• Programming Foundations with Python
• Programming Languages
• Software Debugging
• Software Development Life Cycles
• Software Testing
• Tales from the Genome
• UX Design for Mobile Developers
• Visualizing Algebra
• Web Development
• Website Performance Optimization
Using Google Classroom in school? Get the Android App to use Classroom on the go.
Classroom helps teachers save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students. It is available to anyone with Google Apps for Education, a free suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Drive and Docs.
There are many benefits of using Classroom:
• Easy to set up - Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time - The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, and grade assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization - Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication - Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure - Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free for schools.
My Open Courses videos are accompanied by subject notes, assignments and reference material that will help students to have a complete overview of the subject. Videos are offered in 2 different formats - for low bandwidths as well high speed connections. The videos are compatible with low end Android phones and the application delivers videos based on the mobile hardware.
If the student watching the videos has any doubt with regards to the subject, they can easily ask questions to hundreds of subject matter experts available on the platform. Viewing the videos does not require registration, if you want to ask questions or follow questions asked by other students, a 10 second user registration is required. You can use twitter, facebook, Google or LinkedIn ID to register as well.
Here is the best part - My Open Courses Videos can be downloaded on your mobile as well as Tablet completely free of cost. So, if you dont want to see them streaming but want to view on your Desktop or PC at a later stage you can do that. All the videos after download can be viewed when you are not connected to the internet as well!
My Open Courses is an official partner of NPTEL, an initiative funded by NMEICT, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India that aims at bringing education to every student with the use of technology.
My Open Courses currently offers over 11,000 hours of videos categorized over 1300 subjects spread across 25 courses in all.
Here are the various courses offered:
Computer Science and Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry and Biochemistry, Civil Engineering, Engineering Design, Electrical Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences, Management, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy and Material Science, Ocean Engineering, Physics, Textile, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Nanotechnology, Environmental Science, Mining Engineering, Automobile Engineering.
First version of My Open Courses App offers Free Videos, Free questions and answers module, follow questions, Bookmark Videos for later viewing, Video / assignment downloads and more. In future versions, we will soon be launching assignments and Free assessments offered by Industry experts and top academics.
*Frequently Asked Questions:*
1) How does My Open Courses differ from Khan Academy, MIT Courseware, Coursera, Udemy, eDx and other?
My Open Courses is launched under the same premise as in case of Khan Academy, MIT Courseware, Coursera, Udemy, eDx - that of offering quality education online. But My Open Courses differs in the way where videos and course material offered completely adheres to standard curriculum of Engineering, Management and other streams. On the other hand Khan Academy, MIT Open Courseware, and others have more of vocational subjects which may not be part of actual student curriculum.
How will MOC help students?
MOC will be of tremendous help to students in their existing studies and will help them get better marks. Students don't need to worry anymore about missing their classes at their School or College. They will have best academic minds teaching them on their mobile devices.
How can you offer these videos completely free of cost?
We are official partners of NPTEL, an initiative funded by NMEICT, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India allowing us to freely distribute the videos!
We now offer certifications through our partner www.millionlights.org
Free Video Courses, Educational Videos, higher education videos, online certification, millionlights
TED's official Android app presents bold, new thought leadership from education radicals, tech geniuses, medical mavericks, business gurus, music legends and other remarkable minds. Find thousands of inspiring TED Talks: videos to feed your curiosity, explore innovative concepts and expand your world -- updated regularly.
• View the entire TED Talks video library, with subtitles in over 90 languages.
• Play on your device or send to your home entertainment system via Chromecast or with Android TV.
• Discover in-depth playlists curated by topic.
• Let us build you a custom playlist -- tailored to your time frame.
• Bookmark talks to watch later.
• Download talks to watch when you are offline.
• Listen to an on-demand playlist of TED Talks audio.
• Sort talks by tag, date or popularity.
• Share favorites with your friends.
• Get notifications of new talks.
Languages: Arabic, English, French, Spanish, ...
You can learn anywhere, even while on the go, using your smartphone or tablet.
Whether you want to get promoted, break into a new industry, start a company, continue your education, further a passion, or just accelerate your life, Udemy has a course to help you get there and get there faster.
When you download the Udemy App, you’ll join over 4,000,000 people who have already made the decision to accelerate their lives by taking a Udemy course.
What can you learn on Udemy?
Udemy’s expert instructors have built thousands of courses on...
✔ Programming (java, python, php, ruby, and more)
✔ Cake Decorating
… and everything in between!
We know you’re busy. And that’s why every course on Udemy is available on demand, 24 / 7, so you can learn when and where you want.
With the Udemy app, you can squeeze in a few lectures on your commute. Or before bed. Or during lunch. Or just whenever you can find the time.
But whatever you do - Don’t Stop Learning!
Install the Udemy app now and start learning something new today.
- You can discover thousands of on-demand, online courses and tutorials.
- You can watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles, and anything inside your course.
- You can watch your course offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT UDEMY?
"Udemy’s online classes give you the freedom to study when and where you like with no time limits. Perfect for a busy entrepreneur like me!"
- (Wayne P.) ★★★★★
"Getting a new career (at my age) can be quite challenging. With Udemy, I’m learning real web development techniques that have helped me make the jump!"
- (Brian M.) ★★★★★
"I got the job! I’m starting a new career in communications, but it’s been tough because I don’t have the hard skills that people are looking for. So I started learning video editing on Udemy... and guess what? Last week I finally landed a video production job!"
- (Qin L.) ★★★★★
Learn from over 1000 videos created by our expert teachers on web design, coding, business, and much more. Our library is continually refreshed with the latest on web design & development so you'll never fall behind.
Practice what you've learned through quizzes and interactive Code Challenges. This method of practice will allow you to retain information you've learned so you can apply it to your own future projects.
You'll earn badges as you journey through our extensive library of topics. These badges are an indicator of what skills you currently possess and are viewable by anyone (even recruiters from big companies!).
- Notifications: Get notified when important events happen in your courses or learning network
- Share Stream: Share a post to your classmates or followers and explore posts from your personal learning network.
- Calendar: Easily browse your due dates across courses
- Announcements: Browse announcements from your instructor
- Course Content: View your content through our touch-friendly course navigation
- Discussions: Tap, swipe and scroll your discussion topics, posts and responses. Create new posts or respond to your classmates, even add photos and files to your posts.
- Gradebook: View your grades and assignments.
- Submissions: Read your instructor’s comments on assignments, and submit comments and files.
- People & Profiles: See your classmates’ profiles in the people section, or by tapping their profile picture. Start Following classmates to stay connected to them.
- Dropbox & Google Drive: Add Dropbox & Google Drive files as attachments
We’ll always be working to improve this app. Please send your feedback or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The guide covers the basic of Python Programming so that the learners will have enough knowledge to create some simple and productive application.
The guide is sorted based on the following topics:
- For Loop
- While Loop
/* Clean Layout */
Parts of the documentation
*-- What's new in Python 2.7?
*-- Python Tutorial
*-- Python Library Reference
*-- Python Language Reference
*-- Python Setup and Usage
*-- Python HOWTOs
*-- Extending and Embedding
*-- Python/C API
*-- Installing Python Modules
*-- Distributing Python Modules
Indices and tables
*-- Python Global Module Index
*-- Python General Index
*-- Python Glossary
*-- Complete Table of Contents
The Listen Again features means that you can listen and watch the best content that Rhema Media has to offer whenever, and wherever you are! Your favourite teaching programmes, God spots, podcasts, show highlights, and inspirational thoughts.
Be a part of all the Rhema Media action by connecting with them through social media on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram. See mountains of photos and videos from festivals, concerts and events. It’s your one stop shop for everything Rhema Media!
• Listen to three radio stations - Rhema, Life FM, and Southern Star - anytime, anywhere!
• Read and listen to The Word for Today, and the Word 4 U Today – fantastic daily devotionals.
• Watch Shine TV live on your mobile device!
• Interact with Rhema Media on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
• Choose the station that suits you best! Rhema – Your Christian Radio Station, Life FM – Live it, and Southern Star – The Christian Music You’ve Loved for Years!
• Listen again to fantastic teaching programmes, interviews, show highlights, and messages form incredible communicators.
• SMS, email, call the studio – have your say, and enter great competitions.
• Listen to podcasts and audio clips whenever you like, at a time that suits you!
• Check out our photos, so you never have to miss out on a Rhema Media event, even if you can’t be there in person.
• Background listening – this means you can have the radio station streaming while you’re using your phone for other things. So convenient!
• Find out what is playing right now on your station – tag the song, and buy it online later!
• Plan your day by checking out the schedules online. You can even set up reminders so you don’t miss your favourite shows.
• And so much more – you gotta download it to find out!