The Word For Today is written by Bob & Debby Gass, with insights from scripture and applied Biblical principles.
With the Word For You Today app you can:
• read today’s message wherever you are
• catch up on recent days that you’ve missed
• listen to each day’s message
• search for a message on a particular topic
• tag a particular message to your ‘favorites’ for future reference
• share it via Facebook, Twitter or email
• look up scripture verses referred to in the day’s reading in the Bible to read them in context
• follow the SoulFood ‘Bible in a year’ reading plan
Word for You Today is provided with the compliments of Rhema Media Incorporated and is provided through the generosity of our members and donors. The text is adapted from The Word for Today, written by Bob and Debby Gass, by The Message Trust, under contract to UCB in the UK.
For more information about Rhema Media, please visit:
Word for Today app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 Rhema Media inc. All rights reserved.
We've been broadcasting and publishing for years and have worked hard to bring the best of both worlds into the mobile space, on your Android device.
You can listen to Vision radio live and lots of other content is being constantly updated. If you like to read the news in the morning, want a daily devotional and Bible reading plan, Christian movie reviews and more - then this app could soon become a favourite!
By the way - this app requires an internet connection. So you don't get caught with a surprise, ensure that you have a data plan with sufficient allowance (or limit usage to WiFi).
Here's a detailed list of what you can do...
You can listen to:
- Vision Radio Network live (High & Low quality streams).
- On-demand audio feeds (podcasts), either as a stream or downloaded to the device for listening later. Feeds include;
- Best of shows like The Journey, 20twenty & more
- Teaching programmes like A New Beginning, Set Free & more
- The Word for Today, Movie Reviews & more
- Listen to the Bible (or read - ESV)
You can read:
- Daily devotions from "The Word for Today" and "word4U2day" are both easily accessible. Read today's or past devotions, or search for a topic by keyword.
- Full ESV Bible (read or listen)
- Soul Food reading plan (read the Bible in a year)
- Today's news stories from our radio news service (UCB News)
- Blogs and information from Vision shows like The Journey, 20twenty & more
- Movie Reviews (read or listen)
There's helpful information:
- Find your nearest Vision station (interactive map)
- Vision song now playing/history
- Vision programme guides
You can interact with or learn more about UCB:
- Watch videos
- Connect to UCB websites
- Contact UCB (phone, message, facebook, twitter)
- Read testimonies
Some other things to note:
You can listen to audio and still browse other features within the app, (or other features on your device). When you select a podcast feed, the most recent item will play by default, however past items can be accessed by selecting the list icon in the player.
Also, after you’ve downloaded content, you can share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
For best user experience, connect via WiFi (lower resolution images may load when connecting via a mobile phone network).
Due to licensing, TWFT and word4u2day are not available when using the app in the USA. Australians travelling should be aware of this.
For more information about UCB Australia, go to www.ucb.com.au
The UCB Australia app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 UCB Australia. All rights reserved.
The topics not only have the descriptions listed but the guide also includes images and screen shots to guide you through MS Word
Chapters Covered in this Guide
1. Introduction to MS Word
2. Formatting Word Documents
3. Copy & Paste
4. Clip Art
5. Multi-Page Documents
6. Creating Booklets
7. Word Shapes
8. Letterheads and Templates
9. Mail Merge
10. Ms. Word Tables
11. Document Collaboration
12. Word Options
Don't know where to start? Word Learn Dictionary has 12 downloadable quizzes featuring the most common SAT words (2400 words in total)! Test yourself anytime, or remind yourself through the LockScreen feature.
Bored? Shake your phone after starting up the app, and we'll search a random word for you!
* Comes preloaded with 320,000 definitions from Websters and WordNet, all managed within the application!
* No need to download attachments -- and better yet, there is Wikipedia queries for similar words.
* Save around 3x the memory when compared to most dictionary apps with extensions for Wordnet + Websters! (i.e. "Offline dictionaries")
* Near-instant offline searches on both Wordnet and Webster sources. (Some definitions may take slightly longer to render custom views)
* Professional looking dictionary interface that is easy on the eyes
* Ability to share and copy any and all parts of definitions
* Quiz section for extra fun and learning
* Lockscreen Quiz feature
* Coin Shop with personal rankings and purchasable Themes
* Synonyms and examples on WordNet results
* Downloadable quizzes
* Save even more memory when you move the app into your SD-card
* No banner ads!
- Auto Word Suggestions
- Save and managed word history
- Ability to build your own quizzes
- Shake to search a random word (close definition to try again)
- Random word search button
- Voice recognition
- Quiz upon phone unlock
- In-depth Wikipedia fragment view upon click
- Click-able search history
- Copy definitions with a click
- Coin reward system
- Customizable Themes (Coin Shop)
- Favorite words
- Backwards compatible -- all features identical to 2.2 and above!
The most simple, yet effective dictionary yet!
This app avoids memory waste by implementing a custom in-app memory storage, versus storing 1 directory for each dictionary in your SD-card then initializing it within a database
So what are you waiting for? Get yourself a powerful dictionary and increase your vocab today! :)
Suggestion: Keep WiFi on when downloading app and first initializing app.
Kids Dua Now will help your kid in learning some important Islamic duas used during the day like dua for waking up and sleeping, before eating, drinking water and many more. The word by word Islamic duas will help kids learn duas even without guidance as the reciter teaches every dua with emphasis on every single word.
The main features of Kids Dua Now are:
• Kids Dua Now provides a unique feature of word by word Islamic Supplications for use in daily life.
• In Kids Dua Now, the duas are divided in 3 age groups:
Group #1 (Age 1-3)
Group #2 (Age 4-6)
Group #3 (Age 6-9)
• Word by word tab shows the dua in Arabic where each word is highlighted in a separate box, which improves the focus and attention of the kids to the individual word level.
• The translation and transliteration of the highlighted word are also given separately to help the child understand the sounds and meanings of the word.
• Each word is recited separately to help kids in learning the right way of reciting the Dua.
• Full Dua tab of Kids Dua Now shows the complete dua with translation in English and Transliteration of Dua.
• Kids Dua Now uses descriptive pictures to illustrate the purpose of each Muslim dua which makes learning easy.
• The reciter recites complete Islamic Dua and a highlighter scrolls through the dua simultaneously to show the word being read.
Rate "Kids Dua Now" to help us improve our application and make Islamic Learning accessible to everyone.
### OLD VERSION was released by the name of "Today's Word" ###
** Update History
Transparent widget added.
Quiz now possible only with favorite words.
long press and copy word in description to look up with ColorDict dictionary(installation required).
Play audio with changing playback speed.
Able to listen the word itself.
Backup or restore data and audio files on Dropbox.
You can watch The Word Network 24/7 with our live streaming feature as well as rewind so that you don't miss your favorite shows!
We've included our exclusive Word Network Blog to catch up on all the latest Music, Ministry and Gospel news right within our app!
For more information about The Word Network, please visit:
The Word Network app was developed with The Church App platform.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 The Word Network. All rights reserved.
The ministry started by offering free verse-by-verse Bible teaching on CD, by mail. In the past 9 years we've sent out over 400,000 free CD's of solid, understandable teaching, helping people all across the country grasp God's Word and grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
Check out Pastor Dave's teaching, and share it with others via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
For more information, or to sign up to receive a free Bible teaching CD each week in the mail, please visit www.wordbymail.com. You can also find us on facebook by searching Word By Mail.
Pastor Dave has been teaching the Bible for 25 years, and he has started two Calvary Chapels. His current church, Calvary Chapel Nuevo, was started in 2001 in Nuevo CA, and can be found at www.calvarynuevo.org.
The Word By Mail app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 Word By Mail. All rights reserved.
> > click here for HD Tablet version < <
This app helps students learn to read sight words, the most common words in children's literature. It covers a few words from both the Fry's and Dolch reading lists. Kids learn to read words presented in context in fun videos. This helps learners understand the meaning of the words, which aids in reading comprehension.
After watching the videos to learn new sight words, learners can test themselves with a flash card quiz. The words are presented in a random order, so the quiz is different every time!
This free app covers six words from Rock 'N Learn's popular Sight Words DVD program. For more sight words, try these apps:
>> Sight Words 1.2 <<.
>> Sight Words 1.3 <<.
>> Sight Words 1.4 <<.
Look for more Sight Words apps coming soon!
Sphinx IT Exam provides highly acclaimed practice questions for PMI, CISSP, Microsoft and SSCP exams and many other vendors as well. IT Exam products are state of the art and the efficient staff works seven days a week to ensure the top quality of the products.
Sphinx IT Exam products are updated on regular basis and the answers are double verified for each and every product. IT Exam assures a high success rate in the exam and the success is sure with the use of actualtests products. In case there is a failed result do contact at iBear8989@gmail.com. You will never fail SphinxGroup Team is confident about it!
Sphinx IT Exam products are created with extreme professional care. Leading industry professionals and It experts are put to use for creating the certification products. The products will train you in a limited time and money in your respective field. IT Exam is well aware of the limited time and the products will work even with a few hours of study and restraints. The exam products at IT Exam are latest, most updated and comprehensive. IT Exam would like to get a feedback from the customers and we are open to change for the betterment of the products.
Creating and Opening Documents
Saving and Sharing Documents
Working with Text
Indents and Tabs
Line and Paragraph Spacing
Headers, Footers, and Page Numbers
Working with Objects
Pictures and Text Wrapping
Text Boxes and WordArt
Reviewing Documents and Collaboration
Checking Spelling and Grammar
Track Changes and Comments
Finalizing and Protecting Documents
Doing More with Word
Customizing the Ribbon
Enabling Touch Mode
Embedding an Excel Chart
Editing PDF Files
Con ejercicios resueltos paso a paso, autoevaluaciones y videotutoriales.
El curso esta diseñado especialmente para tablets y también para teléfonos móviles de más de 4 pulgadas. Pasa las páginas con un simple movimiento horizontal. Amplia o reduce el texto con el clásico movimiento de "pellizco".
Se requiere versión 4.0 o superior de Android. Al abrir un vídeotutorial elegir la opción "YouTube" para visualizarlo.
1. Mi primer documento
2. El entorno de Word 2013
3. Edición básica
4. Guardar y abrir documentos
5. Ortografía y gramática
6. Formato del documento
8. Diseño de página
11. Imágenes y gráficos
12. Organigramas y diagramas
14. Combinar correspondencia
16. Documentos maestros
17. Tablas de contenidos, de ilustraciones e índices
18. Marcadores, referencias cruzadas y notas al pie
21. Compartir documentos
22. Word e internet
23. Páginas web con Word
24. Publicar en un blog con Word
There are over 2,500 entries and more will be added periodically. Dale Cresap maintains rights to all entries. (Copyright Dale Cresap)
You can be reminded with notifications to read one or more random entries each day, or do a search to find wisdom on a topic of need or interest. Mark your favorites as you go along so you can find them back again for later reference.
Dale is a Certified Communion With God Facilitator posting daily devotional blogs of two-way journaling.
Dale's Blog Bio: Dale Cresap has been actively involved in the Christian Community in Idaho Falls for 34 years. He sends out a daily inspirational note and wants to assist others in learning to hear God’s voice better for themselves. Dale learned to hear God’s voice gradually in a wandering journey that took 30 years. About 10 years ago he attended a seminar by Mark Virkler whose life work has been to develop and teach an approach to this important topic that anyone can follow. Mark and Dale have since become friends and Dale’s daily messages appear on Mark’s ministry website, Communion With God. Mark has encouraged Dale to teach his material and he is eager to find groups of any size who want to learn this valuable skill.
We hope you will draw closer to your Creator and become more like him.
Enjoy and be encouraged!
Note: No internet connection required to read entries.
The Listen Again features means that you can listen and watch the best content that Rhema Media has to offer whenever, and wherever you are! Your favourite teaching programmes, God spots, podcasts, show highlights, and inspirational thoughts.
Be a part of all the Rhema Media action by connecting with them through social media on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram. See mountains of photos and videos from festivals, concerts and events. It’s your one stop shop for everything Rhema Media!
• Listen to three radio stations - Rhema, Life FM, and Southern Star - anytime, anywhere!
• Read and listen to The Word for Today, and the Word 4 U Today – fantastic daily devotionals.
• Watch Shine TV live on your mobile device!
• Interact with Rhema Media on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
• Choose the station that suits you best! Rhema – Your Christian Radio Station, Life FM – Live it, and Southern Star – The Christian Music You’ve Loved for Years!
• Listen again to fantastic teaching programmes, interviews, show highlights, and messages form incredible communicators.
• SMS, email, call the studio – have your say, and enter great competitions.
• Listen to podcasts and audio clips whenever you like, at a time that suits you!
• Check out our photos, so you never have to miss out on a Rhema Media event, even if you can’t be there in person.
• Background listening – this means you can have the radio station streaming while you’re using your phone for other things. So convenient!
• Find out what is playing right now on your station – tag the song, and buy it online later!
• Plan your day by checking out the schedules online. You can even set up reminders so you don’t miss your favourite shows.
• And so much more – you gotta download it to find out!