The Word For Today is written by Bob & Debby Gass, with insights from scripture and applied Biblical principles.
With the Word For You Today app you can:
• read today’s message wherever you are
• catch up on recent days that you’ve missed
• listen to each day’s message
• search for a message on a particular topic
• tag a particular message to your ‘favorites’ for future reference
• share it via Facebook, Twitter or email
• look up scripture verses referred to in the day’s reading in the Bible to read them in context
• follow the SoulFood ‘Bible in a year’ reading plan
Word for You Today is provided with the compliments of Rhema Media Incorporated and is provided through the generosity of our members and donors. The text is adapted from The Word for Today, written by Bob and Debby Gass, by The Message Trust, under contract to UCB in the UK.
For more information about Rhema Media, please visit:
Word for Today app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2015 The Church App, Content: © 2015 Rhema Media inc. All rights reserved.
We've been broadcasting and publishing for years and have worked hard to bring the best of both worlds into the mobile space, on your Android device.
You can listen to Vision radio live and lots of other content is being constantly updated. If you like to read the news in the morning, want a daily devotional and Bible reading plan, Christian movie reviews and more - then this app could soon become a favourite!
By the way - this app requires an internet connection. So you don't get caught with a surprise, ensure that you have a data plan with sufficient allowance (or limit usage to WiFi).
Here's a detailed list of what you can do...
You can listen to:
- Vision Radio Network live (High & Low quality streams).
- On-demand audio feeds (podcasts), either as a stream or downloaded to the device for listening later. Feeds include;
- Best of shows like The Journey, 20twenty & more
- Teaching programmes like A New Beginning, Set Free & more
- The Word for Today, Movie Reviews & more
- Listen to the Bible (or read - ESV)
You can read:
- Daily devotions from "The Word for Today" and "word4U2day" are both easily accessible. Read today's or past devotions, or search for a topic by keyword.
- Full ESV Bible (read or listen)
- Soul Food reading plan (read the Bible in a year)
- Today's news stories from our radio news service (UCB News)
- Blogs and information from Vision shows like The Journey, 20twenty & more
- Movie Reviews (read or listen)
There's helpful information:
- Find your nearest Vision station (interactive map)
- Vision song now playing/history
- Vision programme guides
You can interact with or learn more about UCB:
- Watch videos
- Connect to UCB websites
- Contact UCB (phone, message, facebook, twitter)
- Read testimonies
Some other things to note:
You can listen to audio and still browse other features within the app, (or other features on your device). When you select a podcast feed, the most recent item will play by default, however past items can be accessed by selecting the list icon in the player.
Also, after you’ve downloaded content, you can share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
For best user experience, connect via WiFi (lower resolution images may load when connecting via a mobile phone network).
Due to licensing, TWFT and word4u2day are not available when using the app in the USA. Australians travelling should be aware of this.
For more information about UCB Australia, go to www.ucb.com.au
The UCB Australia app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2015 The Church App, Content: © 2015 UCB Australia. All rights reserved.
There are over 3,000 entries and more will be added periodically. Dale Cresap maintains rights to all entries. (Copyright Dale Cresap)
You can be reminded with notifications to read one or more random entries each day, or do a search to find wisdom on a topic of need or interest. Mark your favorites as you go along so you can find them back again for later reference.
Dale is a Certified Communion With God Facilitator posting daily devotional blogs of two-way journaling.
Dale's Blog Bio: Dale Cresap has been actively involved in the Christian Community in Idaho Falls for 34 years. He sends out a daily inspirational note and wants to assist others in learning to hear God’s voice better for themselves. Dale learned to hear God’s voice gradually in a wandering journey that took 30 years. About 10 years ago he attended a seminar by Mark Virkler whose life work has been to develop and teach an approach to this important topic that anyone can follow. Mark and Dale have since become friends and Dale’s daily messages appear on Mark’s ministry website, Communion With God. Mark has encouraged Dale to teach his material and he is eager to find groups of any size who want to learn this valuable skill.
We hope you will draw closer to your Creator and become more like him.
Enjoy and be encouraged!
Note: No internet connection required to read entries.
In this app, you can:
– Listen to our daily broadcast
– Listen to or watch sermons from Alistair's archive
– Read an updated daily devotional from Spurgeon’s classic, Morning and Evening
– Read a summary of what we believe about the Gospel in a format that’s easy to share with a friend
– Learn more about Truth For Life, our organization, and our mission
The Truth For Life Android app was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2015 The Church App, Content: © 2015 Truth For Life. All rights reserved.
Do the difficult words make the sentence completions too hard?
You need to know vocabulary for the sentence completion questions, which are 30% of the critical reading sections.
Maximize your study time by mastering a new word every day. This app promotes improving in increments. Don't cram at the last minute! Study a little every day. You will truly understand each word with a brief description and helpful sentence.
DAILY STUDY POWER
Get a new SAT vocabulary word delivered to your phone every day.
DEFINITIONS AND PARTS OF SPEECH
Each word is defined, with its part of speech, and an example sentence.
AUDIO WORD PRONUNCIATIONS
Listen to each word's pronunciation. You can hear the word pronunciation on the widget, too.
REVIEW YOUR TROUBLE WORDS
Mark words as favorites to review and quiz yourself later.
CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS
Challenge your friends to see if they know today's word.
GET MORE RANDOM WORDS
Choose to study random words, too. There are hundreds and more are being added all the time!
Keep today's word in your notification panel.
Add the widget to your home screen to receive a daily word while you are using your phone or tablet. Save today's word to your favorites list, listen to the pronunciation, and get a random word, right from your home screen!
Due to the widget and daily word check, the app cannot be moved to SD card. FYI, the app is very small.
Settings include: notification panel on/off, keep screen awake on/off, receive notifications of new daily words.
Compare to the features in other SAT vocabulary and English language learning apps. Email us if we're missing any vocabulary study features you need to prep for the SAT!
This app is ad-supported to defray server costs and provide you with a free educational service.
We want to make this the most helpful app we can. Please send us your ideas to make it better!
Please email us with the details so that we can take care of it. It is helpful if you tell us what type of device you have (the model name) and what steps led up to your issue. Thank you.
Network and WiFi state: Checks if your device is connected before trying to get today's word.
Internet: App needs to get today's word from our server.
Wake Lock: Optional setting to keep screen awake (off by default).
Boot Completed: Allows app to check for today's word when you turn on your device.
SAT is a registered trademark of The College Board, which is not affiliated with, nor endorses, this app.
SAT Word A Day FREE
SAT Word of the Day
SAT daily words
daily flashcards flash cards
words builder lists study learn English
vocabulary vocab tutor booster advanced
GRE ACT quiz test exam prep study
preparation help studying cram tutor
PLEASE NOTE! This Application is compatible with all the reading and news apps that allows you to copy the text. For others new feature "Snitching Widget" has bee added. Also original name of application is Word Snitch and it works offline too.
● No need to open dictionary app to see meanings
● Refer as you read and save time
● Also save sentences while reading
● Power full for learning new English words
● Works offline
● Useful in preparation for GRE, GMAT, SAT, CAT.
● New Exam Mode has rich collection of more than 800+ words
● Add sentences at later time
● You can even edit the dictionary
● Designed considering best practices from popular blogs
Very useful for daily English reading and preparing for GRE, GMAT, SAT, CAT
Much more than just an English Dictionary
Having problems or want to give suggestions! Email us: email@example.com or visit https://www.facebook.com/WordSnitch
✔You can register multiple word books.
✔You can import words from files: tab delimited, CSV.
✔There is no limitation about number of words in a word book.
・This app uses Internet access permission to show ads.
・This app uses reading storage permission to import words from files on the external storage.
File format for import
Shift_JIS or UTF-8
Write word and answer(meaning) in 1 line delimited with one of the "Available delimiters".
Tab or comma
How to import
1. Put some word files on your device.
2. Select your file using some third party app such as ES File Explorer.
* ES File Explorer File Manager:
3. Tap "Import to word book".
4. The import screen will be opened.
If you have any troubles, adjust charset and delimiter settings from "Settings" screen.
5. Tap the destination word book, then the words will be imported.
* You can also create new word book for imported words.
Follow the updates
・Allowed moving app to SD card.
・Added a function to set the number of questions.
・Improved some part of UI.
・Added a function to move words to another word book.
・Improved some part of UI.
・Fixed some bugs.
・You can now mark words as memorized and exclude them from questions.
・Improved some part of UI.
View a large quick reference World Map on your Android Device today!
Contains Up-To-Date World Maps!
Did you know?
South Sudan became the world's 195th country following separation from Sudan on 9 July 2011
- Political World Map
- Find a country easily with a convenient globe map
- Educational reference map for students, school, and university
- Up to date maps
- View every nation and it's major cities in one large map
- No internet connection is required. The worldmap is stored on your Android and can be viewed Offline.
A quick reference map to quickly find countries and cites like Australia, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, Tokyo, China, Shanghai, USA, Brazil, Sao Paulo, Brasilia, California, New York, Europe and More!
Users Love World Map 2015!
Explore the World Map on your Android today!
Try it for Free!
Includes new words from the following sources:
Oxford English Dictionary
The Free Dictionary
The Learning Network
Latin Word of the Day
Word of the Day! Learn a new word every day! Free, everyday, daily!
- A word a day, at your finger: just open Daily Word to discover your new word of the day!
- Quick access to search on the web (launch your browser to search about the word), translate (launch your search app to translate the word and its definition) and share (share the word of the day on your preferred social network, send it on a email to a friend or pin it on your note app)
- Pin your favorite words to read them whenever you want: use the pin icon to save and delete the word of the day.
- Read your pinned words from the dedicated list: tap on the cards to expand them and reveal the word definition
- Text to speech the word of the day and lean how to pronunce it
- Word pre-fetch: Daily Word will download the word of the day as soon as the midnight comes. Your word will be there waiting for you when you open the app, even if you're offline.
- Daily Word Notification: let your device remind you that your daily word is ready!
- Customize your word of the day notification: turn on and off vibrate, sound effect and LED light
- Choose the color for the notification LED light
- Rich notifications: let your daily notification contains the word of the day and its definition
- Sticky notifications: hold the word of the day onto your notification drawer
- Home screen widget
- DashClock Widget extension [working with Better DashClock Widget too]
- KitKat UI
★ Join the Beta Channel if you'd like to try new features in advance for the prices of experiments, unpredictable behavior and bugs. The Beta Channel is the perfect place for constructive criticism too, along whit requests, questions or simple comments about the developing process. Follow the link to the Google+ community for Daily Word Beta Channel: http://goo.gl/Sl3jU1
For more information on Word of Faith, please visit: http://wordoffaith.cc
For more information about Word of Faith Int'l Christian Center, please visit:
The Word of Faith Int'l Christian Center App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2015 The Church App, Content: © 2015 Word of Faith Int'l Christian Center. All rights reserved.
Containing 1,000 questions, this app is crammed full of creative and imaginative ways to help you explore the Bible through quizzes. It is designed to challenge both kids and adults about the stories and themes of the King James Version of the New Testament.
There are questions ranging from elementary to very difficult and different game modes with which help build up and test your knowledge of the New Testament. So whether you know the Bible well or want to find out more, whether you want to play under pressure of a timer or are just a starter seeing how far you can get with multiple choice answers, this app will inspire and build your confidence. We're passionate about the FreePlay Bible Quiz, because we're passionate about the Bible.
Make the most of this creative way to explore and witness God's Word!
Check out faith building video, audio and articles, by Kenneth Hagin, stay up-to-date with our events, read the Word of Faith magazine and much more.
For more information about Kenneth Hagin Ministries, Rhema Bible training College or Rhema Bible Church, please visit: www.rhema.org
The Rhema Bible Church App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2014 Subsplash, Content: © 2014 Rhema Bible Church. All rights reserved.
With bright colours and interactive elements, Write ABC helps to keep your child curious and with a hunger to learn. Our application will help to prepare your child for his or her upcoming education from ages 4-6. The app teaches your child to correctly trace letters with their finger - a skill that they can then translated to a pen or pencil when the time comes. With accompanying images and a choice of colours to paint with, Kids ABC is guaranteed to keep your child interested from day one to a time that they no longer need the application and knows to write all abcs. Tracing of abcs is separated into easy steps accompanied by bright arrows and our unique big green and red circles signing where to begin and where to stop tracing.
Interactive elements are a key part of the kids abc. The application will show them short animations to encourage them to progress further. In addition to this, cute kitten will appear, also giving them encouragement. The large letters and game-like elements make Write ABC the perfect letterschool app for young children to learn the alphabet at their own pace.
- Full screen sized abcs.
- All Capital and lowercase alphabets.
- Correct tracing is guarantied.
- Professional voiceover by Ines Marques..
- Kitten assistant exclusively created.
- The perfect starting point for any child aged 4-6.
- The most interactive way to learn the alphabet with animations and the opportunity to paint letters.
- Support for 6 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese.
This app is completely free, thanks to advertising networks used: Admob, MMedia - it will help us to keep developing more apps.
Thesis topics are arranged in different faculties, programs and courses. You choose and modify the topic suggestion to suit what you are planning to research on.
Writing Thesis app will help you to generate an essay statement. Once you input your essay topic, opinion for and against the topic, the essay outline will be generated to you. You can also edit or delete any generated thesis statement outline.
You can share thesis, seminar or dissertation topics with our community and you can search our online database for new and current research topics for your scientific papers.
Writing Thesis offers you the ability to search for research papers and scientific publications online through Google Scholar.
To write thesis is always difficult for first timers or even some experience research but this app is focused to make writing thesis easy and fun.
There is more to this app. We also welcome feedback on how we can make it better.
The Listen Again features means that you can listen and watch the best content that Rhema Media has to offer whenever, and wherever you are! Your favourite teaching programmes, God spots, podcasts, show highlights, and inspirational thoughts.
Be a part of all the Rhema Media action by connecting with them through social media on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram. See mountains of photos and videos from festivals, concerts and events. It’s your one stop shop for everything Rhema Media!
• Listen to three radio stations - Rhema, Life FM, and Southern Star - anytime, anywhere!
• Read and listen to The Word for Today, and the Word 4 U Today – fantastic daily devotionals.
• Watch Shine TV live on your mobile device!
• Interact with Rhema Media on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
• Choose the station that suits you best! Rhema – Your Christian Radio Station, Life FM – Live it, and Southern Star – The Christian Music You’ve Loved for Years!
• Listen again to fantastic teaching programmes, interviews, show highlights, and messages form incredible communicators.
• SMS, email, call the studio – have your say, and enter great competitions.
• Listen to podcasts and audio clips whenever you like, at a time that suits you!
• Check out our photos, so you never have to miss out on a Rhema Media event, even if you can’t be there in person.
• Background listening – this means you can have the radio station streaming while you’re using your phone for other things. So convenient!
• Find out what is playing right now on your station – tag the song, and buy it online later!
• Plan your day by checking out the schedules online. You can even set up reminders so you don’t miss your favourite shows.
• And so much more – you gotta download it to find out!