TransUnion: Credit Score and Report is available exclusively for TransUnion Credit Monitoring members. This app is packed with everything you need to monitor, understand and protect your credit – all in one place. Stay on top of any changes to your personal data, protect your credit report and identity, and get the tools you need to help you make smart credit and financial choices all in a matter of seconds—at home, on the train, in the bank—wherever and whenever you need access to your credit information.
MONITOR & PROTECT YOUR CREDIT, QUICKLY AND CONVENIENTLY
With TransUnion: Credit Score and Report, you can instantly:
• Login using the same username and password as your web-based TransUnion Credit Monitoring account
• Check your credit score and report to see where you stand- refresh both daily to stay up to date
• Get instant alerts about critical credit report changes
• Prevent thieves from applying for new credit in your name using your TransUnion or Equifax credit reports with Credit Lock Plus – powered by Multi-Bureau Lock – and unlock whenever you want to apply for new credit
• Learn what’s influencing your credit score through Score Factors, so you can take positive action
• Use our Debt Analysis tool to calculate your debt-to-income ratio
• Check your credit account information to get a complete and up-to-date picture of your credit history
• Review credit inquiries and get alerts the moment TransUnion receives a request for your credit report as part of a credit application
• View public records associated with your name
• Have peace of mind with up to $1,000,000 Identity Theft Insurance
Join more than 12 million consumers who have used TransUnion Credit Monitoring. Download the app today!
Information is a powerful thing. At TransUnion, we realize that. We are dedicated to finding innovative ways information can be used to help individuals make better and smarter decisions. We help uncover unique stories, trends and insights behind each data point, using historical information as well as alternative data sources. This allows a variety of markets and businesses to better manage risk and consumers to better manage their credit, personal information and identity. Today, TransUnion has a global presence in more than 30 countries and a leading presence in several international markets across North America, Africa, Latin America and Asia. Through the power of information, TransUnion is working to build stronger economies and families and safer communities worldwide.
We call this Information for Good.℠