Can't login, says maximum number of login attempts exceeded even on first attempt. Have phoned and had password reset, still won't work. Uninstalled app, still no go. Have to keep calling to topup data. With Optus I had free Facebook, Ebay, Gumtree etc data. Not with Telstra. With Telstra I'm chewing thru my data without hardly doing anything.
Show activation of phone plan's premium services? Reply to developer on 29 Dec. 2016: I chose option 'International Calls... PAYG' and proceeded with this option to activate the ability to make international calls (for calls not eligible in the included 300 minutes), however the supposed activation (the $10 int'l calls credit included in this plan) is still not showing as activated in the "My Account' tab. Have I missed something?
How do i log in Im struggling to log in... im not good with technology. Can someone help me figure out what im doing wrong
Haven't been able to open this app for months now. Every time I try, I receive a 'service unavailable' message
Couldnt update card details to pay my bill automatically. The only reason i downloaded the app, as there was no login on the website. I do not want to speak to customer service to do this basic task
Its a good app, but I think that the app should have a security feature eg password every time you access the personal details tab, it doesn't feel very safe that anyone could open the app and access these details.
- New Recharge and Add-ons screens
- Purchase Recurring Add-ons
- Update your home address in the My Details screen
- New PAYG usage bar on the My Account screen
- New $5 and $10 usage allowance bars in the My Account screen for Phone Plan V1 users
- Fix for incorrect ‘Days used’ calculation for Phone Plan users
- New confirmation box to warn Phone Plan users that they will lose any unused data from an Add-on when their monthly inclusions reset
- Due date is removed once bill is paid