HOW NOOM WORKS
Psychology: Our curriculum uses evidence-based approaches and scientifically-proven principles such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to help people build sustainable habits that last a lifetime.
Technology: We’re constantly innovating and fine-tuning our platform to ensure our users—we like to call them Noomers—have access to the most effective healthcare tools in the market.
Human Coaching: Noomers can opt to be matched with one of our thousands of trained coaches, who help guide them along their health journeys and provide the support needed to achieve their goals.
Lose weight and keep it off for good. We’ll help you better understand your relationship with food, how to be more mindful of your habits, and give you the knowledge and support you need for long-lasting change.
- 1:1 coaching to help you achieve your personal health goals.
- 10-minute daily lessons that help you develop healthier habits.
- A diverse food database with over 1 million scannable barcodes.
- Health-tracking tools like weight logging, water tracking, and step counting.
- Hundreds of healthy, simple recipes that don’t require you to restrict your diet.
Manage daily stress and anxious thoughts. We’ll guide you, step by step, to mental wellness—and help you gain the emotional awareness
to live your happiest life.
- 1:1 coaching to encourage you and help you work through challenges.
- 10-minute daily lessons that help you develop coping mechanisms and build resilience.
- A variety of mindfulness-based techniques and skills, which you can put into practice right away.
- Mood logging to better understand your moods and measure progress.
Ready to join millions of other Noomers and take control of your health? Sign up for Noom today, and change your life for good.
For CCPA: "Do Not Sell" Policy for California Residents, please see https://www.noom.com/ccpa-do-not-sell/