Manage your contacts, track sales, log calls or create tasks all from your Android phone or tablet. Then watch as all of your changes are instantly synced with the Base CRM web app at getbase.com. The next generation CRM allows you to easily capture information during or after meetings and carry your sales data with you everywhere you go.
Base for Android is 100% free. It is not limited by any trials or anything like that. However, the web version is limited to a 14-day trial with pricing starting at $15/month. This means you're able to use Base on your Android device for as long as you'd like, for free, without any restrictions.
EASY CRM AND SALES MANAGEMENT
At Base, we believe that CRM software should be intelligent, friendly, and by your side everywhere your business takes you. With a highly usable interface, Base is the first post-PC CRM to challenge the stale business software landscape. Effortlessly grow your business, no matter how crazy things get.
-Native tablet app
-Use Geolocation to map your customers and sales opportunities
-Sync all of your notes, contacts and deals across the computers and devices you use
-Automatically log calls, then create a note or task to document the call
-Capture leads or contacts while you’re on the go and manage them through your sales pipeline
-Add tasks and reminders so you always remember to follow up
-See the latest updates from your colleagues
-And much much more...
This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application.
ReadWrite: “Very neat and clean UI that is immediately obvious, something that Salesforce and other more complex CRM tools can't claim.” (Aug, 2011)
TMCnet: “No more complicated forms, consultant customization and ever-increasing license fees.” (Oct, 2011)
TechCrunch: "It’s deceptively simple to use but actually pretty powerful in its simplicity."
What are you waiting for? Get your free Base account today to start growing your business.
The app works in online, as well as offline mode, so you will be able to view/create/delete/modify data whenever you need it. The application does not require any middleware - just install it on your device, connect directly to your Dynamics CRM and start using it with your real data.
You can create new orders or quotes, access information about accounts and contacts, schedule appointments, track phone calls and e-mails, and much more. This app is going to be your irreplaceable companion throughout the day.
• Works seamlessly in online, as well as offline mode - you can select one of 4 modes the app will work in: Always online/ Never Online/ Online when connected to Wi-Fi/ Manual
• No Middleware needed — insert Dynamics CRM URL and login credentials and you are ready to go
• Full integration of interactive map (gestures support) displaying multiple records at once
• Multimedia support (pictures, documents, iFrames, signatures...)
• Calendar for scheduling appointments and creating tasks
• Multilanguage support
• Photo capturing
• Advanced filters and sorting
• Encrypted database
• Fully customizable
IMPORTANT: For full experience, the Resco Mobile CRM app requires an access to MS Dynamics CRM server (4.0, 2011 or 2013 - on-premise/online). Without this access, you will be only able to work with the local demo database.
With PipelineDeals for Android, you can keep selling wherever you go:
- See your whole sales pipeline
- View and update your deals
- Access and add contacts
- Track your activities
- Manage your agenda
All changes you make on your Android sync instantly to your account at PipelineDeals.com. This makes it easier than ever to drive real-time collaboration between sales team members, while providing managers with up-to-the-minute insight.
This app is zealously supported by the PipelineDeals customer care team. If you have questions, you can talk to an actual, highly trained human from 8am-8pm EST Monday through Friday. Learn more at pipelinedeals.com.
IMPORTANT: This app requires a PipelineDeals account. New customers can get started with a 30-day free trial. No credit card required.
Questions? Ideas? Just want to say hi? Drop us a line.
1-866-702-7303 or email email@example.com
(Video) Android Sync DejaCloud
(Video) Android Sync USB:
DejaOffice is the only Outlook sync solution that gives you:
• Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Notes and Journal in one business-class app
• Option to choose Cloud or USB Connect for sync
• Built to mirror Outlook data fields and look-n-feel
• One-click option to keep personal and business data separate
• Full database encryption on Android
• Free phone support for life
Choose from USB Connect or Cloud to sync Outlook with Android. Works with standalone Microsoft Outlook (no Exchange required, though we also support Exchange public folders).
DejaOffice synchronizes with popular CRM and PIM software like Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Sage ACT!, Palm Desktop, Salesforce CRM, Zoho CRM, SugarCRM, GroupWise, GoldMine, Highrise, and Time and Chaos.
What people say about DejaOffice:
“First Outlook sync product that worked correctly out of the box.” (Reuben G)
“After 15 days of fussing with other products, I’ve come home to CompanionLink.” (Herb D)
“Best app I’ve ever downloaded. Professional, easy to use, intuitive.” (Eddie S)
DejaOffice is mentioned on CNBC, AndroidCentral, AndroidForums, DroidForums, SkyMall and many other places!
Smartphones aren’t very smart when it comes to business functionality. DejaOffice changes that by adding business features similar to BlackBerry and Palm Treo. From color-coded categories, linking contacts to appointments and tasks, advanced view, sort and search options, DejaOffice gives you business features not found in Android devices.
• Holds more than 50,000 records
• Built to mirror Outlook contacts, Outlook calendar, Outlook tasks, and Outlook notes
• Advanced contacts sort (first name, last name, company name, categories)
• Category manager with colors
• 5 calendar views (day, week, month, year, list)
• Multiple task styles (GTD, Franklin Covey, TBYL, Outlook-style, Palm-style)
• Daily agenda widget (your appointments and tasks in one view)
• Calendar and task alarms
• Set advanced calendar recurrence patterns
• Link contacts to calendar events
• Group contacts by city, company, postal code
• Private records (password-protected)
• Custom fields
• Contact photos
• Global search across all CRM data
• Full database encryption
• History log for every contact record + Selectable font sizes
• Guided wizard for quick setup
• Set Android home screen shortcuts to individual DejaOffice apps
• Dual-pane viewing options for Android Tablets. Better productivity and optimal use of screen space.
• Integrates with built-in Android Contacts, Calendar, Dialer, Maps, Email, SMS, Browser
• Language options: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (China) and Chinese (Taiwan).
• Works with all Android devices including Galaxy series, DROID series, HTC, LG, Huawei, Sony and others
- Add, update, delete, search clients, events.
- Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Boost productivity by creating your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios to save repeat typing.
- View History.
- Support for photo, audio, video, file or document attachments for client, project, sales/order/contract and event records. Use powerful features in this CRM App.
- Goodbye calculators as app will compute account balance using old balance and amount paid / due.
- Use dictations , voice or speech to text via voice enabled keyboard if supported by your device.
- Export-Import to share data with existing practice applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system.
- Schedule events or appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind clients via SMS, email or phone call with just ONE tap. App even pre-fills the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync on most devices.
- For peace of mind, Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC.
- Restore your database from the previous backup.
- Take Photo
- Print or Save HTML or Text formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other tablets or other apps.
- Bills/Collection and Balance Due Report - Allows you in just ONE tap to text, call or email your clients who have balance due.
- Detailed HELP
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL.
- Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
Useful for Driving School Instructors, Dance School, karate school, Lawn mowers, Snow Removal, private classes such as piano or music or even yoga, Contractors, Hair Salons, Beauty Parlors, Investment Consultants and Travel Agents, Spa/Tanning centers, massage centers, aesthetician, beautician, Small businesses, investment agents or brokers, Caterer, Bakers, sellers, newspaper stand, entrepreneur ,home improvement designers, interior designers, Tuitions tracker, baby sitters, plumbers. Efficient, quick, GTD, CRM and easy information at your fingertips available to you on the go.
Like us on Facebook at
Nutshell is a next-generation enterprise-grade CRM. With powerful reporting, a refined user experience, and Exchange/Google integration, Nutshell is poised to take the CRM industry by storm.
Nutshell’s native Android application has been designed from day one to be a seamless part of the Nutshell experience.
• View and edit your company’s accounts and contacts
• Create new leads on the go, which are immediately available to other Nutshell users in your company
• Filter existing leads belonging to you or your teams
• Rapidly search contacts, accounts and leads with a fast as-you-type interface
• View and log activities associated with your leads
• Review and filter six stunning graphs to stay on top of your new leads, pipeline, sales data, sales cycle analytics, activity effort, and on-time leads.
To use the Nutshell app, your company must have an account with Nutshell. Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.nutshell.com/signup. Information on subscriptions is available at http://www.nutshell.com/pricing.
Think about it like Salesforce, Sugar CRM or SAP for the rest of us on any mobile or tablet.
With Upvise Pro CRM, you can organize and share information with your co-workers, and sync data between all the mobile phones and web accounts in your company.
It supports all devices in your companies: Android phones & tablets, iPad & iPhone, Blackberry & even Windows Phone and of course works on any web browser.
It comes integrated with more than 10 mobile applications:
• Contacts: consolidate all your contacts & companies CRM info & activity
• Sales: leads, opportunities, quotes, invoices & product catalog
• Projects: tasks, milestones & issues
• Ideas: gather feedback and manage the ideas you get from your customers, partners, and employees.
• Jobs: create, assign & manage work orders and jobs on the field real-time
• Forms: collect on-site data forms on your mobile and consolidate and export them as Excel sheets on your computer.
• Files & Notebooks: view and manage all your file attachments and notes
• and much more...
• Native phone & tablet versions
• Works offline and sync with your web account
• Send quotes, forms & invoices in PDF directly from your phone by email
• Photo Capture
• Signature Capture
• Map View & GPS : show all contacts near your current location
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration
• Skype app integration
• Custom Fields
• Group Email
• Phone Call integration (contact lookup, SMS logging)
• Share Location with co-workers in real-time (opt-in)
• Import/Export native phone contacts, Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, Salesforce and Yahoo
Available both as a free version and pro license (with 30 day free trial)
- Recent Contact lists
- Calendar and Task Management
- Database Contact Search
- Contact Overview with full Contact Card, Details and Important Information
- Contact Accounts
- Contact Activities
- Contact Notes
- Add Activities and Notes
With Redtail CRM for your Android smartphone your database can now be accessed in the palm of your hand - anyplace, anytime.
Begin each day with an optimized travel route to your meetings, automatically check-in at appointments and review your CRM notes in the parking lot right before your meeting. Salespoint allows you to access all of your CRM data even when offline.
You can use Salespoint as your company’s CRM solution or integrate seamlessly with your current CRM. Salespoint CRM integrates with Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Zoho and many others.
Why is Salespoint CRM great?
Can be used anywhere: No internet connection needed
Easy integration with existing CRM systems
Beautiful and easy-to-use design
Unique mobile-first functionality
Automatic web syncing
Salesreps use Salespoint to:
See their route for the day with one click; calculated automatically
Check-in at meetings and appointments
Add notes, photos and recordings during the meeting
Track and improve their personal sales data
Upload business cards with their tablet
Show their company’s product catalog
Take orders directly from clients during the meeting
Present corporate brochures and videos
Generate their weekly CRM reports from the road
Optimize their time and grow their sales
“Our Salesreps are delighted, maintaining the CRM has never been this easy.”
CEO – Colt Telecom
“Salespoint has quickly become an indispensable part of my daily job. I can’t imagine working without it.”
Account Manager– Philips Lighting
“The amount and type of data I have available with Salespoint is simply amazing.”
Director – Canon Business Center
Download the free version and try Salespoint today!
★ Free Trial - No Credit Card Required ★
NOVEMBER 2012 UPDATES:
★ Sales Leads Now available
★ brand new interface
★ local caching for massive speed improvement
★ 100% native interface for zippy user-experience
★ expanded activity stream
★ addition of Sales Lead module
To fully check out the power of WORK[etc] in your business, look to the web-app at www.WORKetc.com
- integrated CRM, projects, billing, help, time sheets, help desk, documents, calendars and more.
- smart Gmail gadget to turn emails into WORKetc contacts, leads, support cases and more
- integrated Google docs to attach documents to contacts, projects, sales leads and more
- Mobile Web, Android and iPhone apps
- Real customer support, we actually use our own product (WORKetc) to manage our own business
- multiple language support (Spanish, French, Italian, German, Mandarin)
- a true CRM giving you a complete view of your customers such as invoice history, purchases, projects, support cases and sales.
- manage your entire business inside of Gmail. Take an email and create a new contact, assign to your team as a support case, attach to a project or update a sales lead.
- a single platform to manage your entire business. No costly integrations, no time wasting double-entry
- stay on top of your business with real time reporting and company wide searches
"Google apps & Worketc together are now the lifeblood of my business. Priority emails can be shared with my team are tagged in the Worketc gadget inside of Gmail. Immediately anyone assigned to a project or lead has access to the new info, no forwarding emails or CC'ing..." continue reading @ www.WORKetc.com
- Tra cứu danh sách Khách hàng.
- Thực hiện gọi điện, gửi Email, gửi SMS cho Khách hàng.
- Cập nhật thông tin liên hệ của khách hàng.
- Cập nhật tình trạng giao dịch và ghi nhận các phản hồi của khách hàng trong chiến dịch.
- Tra cứu thông tin các cơ hội đang thực hiện
- Thực hiện gọi điện, gửi Email, gửi SMS tới liên hệ của cơ hội để theo đuổi, xúc tiến cơ hội.
- Cập nhật thông tin cơ hội
Để sử dụng được sản phẩm, công ty bạn phải đang sử dụng AMIS.VN. Đăng ký sử dụng tại http://amis.vn.
- Create and manage customer list.
- Create inventory on product items and services.
- Export/Import product items, services and customer list.
- Create sales records and invoice.
- Create quick estimates using invoice.
- Export invoice as htm file and create pdf using FireFox browser for printing.
- Email invoice as pdf.
This app's goals:
- Work at peak efficiency with sales app that provides fast, reliable access to data - from the mobile device of your choice. At a customer site or on the road, your sales professionals can use our mobile sales apps to access accounts, contacts, quotes, orders, and analytics.
- Increase productivity, allowing more time for face-to-face sales
- Accelerate decision making and collaborate in real time - with immediate access to data
- Boost profitability through better sales management
- Empower field sales with customer insights - and the ability to create quotes
- Increase the return on your investment in OpenERP with more frequent mobile use
v.0.2.2 (Oct 8, 2013) - Current
- Sales historical chart and outstanding customer invoice
v.0.2.1 (Oct 5, 2013)
- GPS, map and routing to Customer location (Requires OpenERP Geo Localization or crm_partner_assign module)
- Sales Order compatibility fix for v7
- User interface improvements
v.0.1.9 (Sep 10, 2013)
- Leads & Opportunities (create, edit, delete, advance stage, etc)
- Fixed several compatibility issues for v7
- Several bug fixes such as: login & database selection error, etc.
It aims to help sale persons to have fast experiences with CRM in the field. It improves the vTiger workflow so user can quickly find events, mark a meeting status or knock items off his todo list, etc.
At the publishing time, it is THE ONLY ANDROID CLIENT FOR VTIGER THAT SUPPORTS WORKING OFFLINE.
SmartTiger is FREE without ad banner.
* Abilility to work without connection with vTiger server (work offline);
* Easy manipulating with events (meeting, todo list, tasks), push notification;
* Contact list, search and making call;
* View/edit organization information.
More information (demo URL and FAQ) is avalable at http://mobile.lhvsoftware.com/vtiger-android.
Get unlimited access to all your contacts, customers, leads, tasks, activities and much more, right from your fingertips. Apptivo’s mobile app stays in sync real time with all of the data on the cloud. In fact you operate on the same data. Access our business apps from anywhere, anytime, on any device.
We didn’t want to limit the mobile app in any way, so all of the capabilities you have on the web are available on the mobile app. You can even access your custom attributes from the mobile app. The current version of Apptivo mobile has a common activities area, as well as four CRM apps - Leads, Opportunities, Contacts and Customers.
The common activities area helps businesses to clearly segregate their business activities from personal activities in this bring your own device (BYOD) era. You can have your employees use their own devices or access the Apptivo app for their business activities. You can access the following activities globally, across all apps and objects:
- News feed - Everything that is going on in your business, that you need to know. Keep checking the newsfeed to get the pulse on what is going on in your business.
- Calendar - All your business appointments.
- Call Log - Invoke the native phone from your mobile and record notes on all your calls.
- Tasks - Access a unified list of all your tasks. Complete them, reassign them, keep them updated.
- Assigned Objects - Access all the objects that are assigned to you. If you own a lead, you will see it here. If you own a Customer, you will see that here.
- Follow Ups - A subset of your appointments, but most likely your bread and butter appointments. Access all of your follow ups, and keep them updated from the central Activities area or from the individual CRM apps.
- Emails - Send emails from the mobile app. And look at only the relevant emails. Avoid clutter at work.
In addition to the common activities area, Apptivo Mobile v1.0 brings four of our CRM applications to your mobile phone:
- Leads - Create leads on the go. Access leads that have been assigned to you using the same views that are available on the web based Leads App. Convert your leads to opportunities.
- Opportunities - Record opportunities when you are meeting your prospect or customer. Take notes, schedule follow ups, and finally, close your deal, all on the go.
- Contacts - Use our mobile contacts app to access contacts on the go. Since our mobile contacts app operates on the same security layer as our cloud, this can be your most secure contact sharing system. Every employee will only see their own contacts. No complex synchronization processes and no waiting.
- Customers - Access all the information associated with your customers right here. Everything you need to know about a customer when you walk into a meeting, right from your mobile device.
This app is available in Google Play to download for free, but users will need to be on the paid plan in order to use the App. All new users will be able to sign up for the 30-day trial of the Premium Plan.
We set out to build business software for small businesses and have built over 40 Apps to help small businesses manage their projects, automate time tracking & invoicing, increase customer engagement using CRM and enhance web presence by employing business website integrations through WordPress & API.
More from developer
Get quick insights on your business financial status.
★ Ready to Use Templates
Impress clients with beautiful invoice templates.
★ Expense Management
Make your expense claim process easy with receipt attachment feature.
★ Accept Online Payment
Use PayPal, Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.Net, Payflow Pro and 2Checkout to receive quick payments.
★ Time Tracking
Stay productive while we track your time and bill clients.
★ Print and Download Invoices
Conveniently download or print invoice/estimate PDF using Google Cloud Print
★ Track Payment Status
Invoice and estimate status keeps you updated on overdue payments.
★ Truly International Invoicing
Zoho Invoice is multi-lingual and has multi-currency options to invoice global customers.
Zoho Invoice, your pocket friendly app is the best way to create and email invoice, remind and accept payments from your clients. You can send quotes, track time for projects, monitor expenses, invoice for projects, accept credit card payments and send thank you letters to clients.
Our mobile app is a supplement to the Zoho Invoice web application. Download the app for FREE and send unlimited invoices and estimates for up to 5 customers. Businesses having more customers can subscribe to our Standard or Professional plan. Our invoice software is integrated with Google apps giving you more flexibility and convenience to invoice existing clients. Download quickly and join thousands of freelancers and small business owners who have made their invoicing absolutely hassle-free.
For news and updates you can follow us on Blog, Twitter and Facebook
* Contact Access will used only when you import contacts from your address book in Zoho Invoice.
* Storage Access is used to store the Invoice / Estimate PDF.
* Internet Access is used to retrieve & store the data online.
Zoho Writer is a powerful rich-text editor for Android devices. This App allows you to create impressive documents seamlessly with its intuitive user interface and rich set of features. You can either save these documents in local device in MS Word format or push it to cloud devices like Zoho Docs, Google Drive and Dropbox. This app also allows you to open MS Word documents in your device.
User can easily access and edit documents from Cloud Services like Zoho Docs, Google Drive and Dropbox.
What Zoho Writer App provides for users
Rich Text Editing features
Ø Supports formatting of text which includes Font type, Font size, Bold, Italic and Underline, Fore color and Background color.
Ø Create hyperlink, comments for text and bookmarks.
Ø Additional features like paragraph spacing and word count
Ø Insert images from Camera and Gallery
Ø Create lists with various header signs/numbers to fit your choice
Ø Cut/Copy and Paste operation
Ø Unlimited Undo/Redo operation
Ø Create Table with built-in Stylish table theme
ØUse this App anywhere, even offline to create documents
Ø Easy to move documents around different services using drag and drop feature
Ø Free Handwritten drawing or diagram that can be inserted into your document
Ø Convert Text to Speech and Speech to Text
Ø Zoom in and out of document content
Ø Supports viewing list of documents either in list or grid view
Ø Supports sending of document via email from dashboard
Ø Supports pushing of document to Cloud Storages like Zoho Docs, Google Drive and Dropbox
Ø Supports saving of documents in different formats like doc,docx,rtf,odt,txt,html and pdf
Ø Supports Google Cloud Print
★ Push notifications bring updates, as they happen, to your mobile
★ A friendly activity feed makes project collaboration easy and fun
★ Create, view, search and filter tasks and add notes effortlessly
★ Timetracking is at your fingertips: swipe up to instantly log hours in timesheets
★ Quick add lets you add a status, create a task, file a bug or upload a document in a jiffy
New to Zoho? Sign up through the App and get started right away. You can also Sign in using your Google Apps account.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions
Zoho Docs is an online document management application for individuals and businesses. This mobile version extends access to your documents to Android mobiles. If you don't already have a Zoho account, you can easily create one within the application.
* Access your documents created in online versions of Zoho Writer, Sheet, Show & Docs
* View documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs and other types of documents
* Edit Zoho Writer Documents in Android 4.0 & above versions.
* Download option to download the documents locally.
* Offline feature for documents to view them with no internet.
* View shared documents
* Upload any file from your mobile device directly to Zoho Docs
* Search to quickly find your documents
* Share your private documents to other Zoho users
* List view with Swipe tabs
* Tag a document
* Google Apps login
* Remembers your account info so you can avoid frequent logins
For further comments, suggestions & questions, please email us at email@example.com
Card Scanner is a business card scanning application from Zoho that extracts information from business cards and lets you save the extracted information to Zoho CRM as a Contact or a Lead.
The app can extract data from business cards in multiple languages. This includes English, English (UK), Dutch, Swedish, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese and Korean.
* Scan Business Cards and save them to Zoho CRM as Contacts & Leads
* Swap parsed texts across fields to make corrections to the contact detail.
* Intelligently fills contact fields after the extract
* Extracts data from business cards in multiple languages - English, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese and Korean
* Auto-detects the position of the card and extracts the data
* The scanned business card is attached to the CRM record directly
* Extracts the address information and includes it in a map
* Helpfully highlights areas where the extraction quality is not satisfactory
To achieve best results, take photos in good lighting conditions.
If you have any questions about the app, please emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SNMP MIB Browser can communicate to the network devices across Internet(via mobile access like GPRS, 3G) or across intranet via WiFi. And supports all the versions of SNMP(v1, v2c, v3) to fetch the data from the agent and can be safely used even over the Internet to fetch data, if the agent is reachable via Internet and supports SNMPv3 with encryption. It allows you to load any number of MIBs and list the scalar groups and tables in the loaded MIBs. On clicking any scalar group or table, fetches data for that particular scalar group or table afresh and shows them in an intuitive user interface. This tool is able to fetch MIB data from one network device at a time and allows to configure/change the device(agent parameters) user is interested in, at any time, also provides options to persist the configurations.
In case the user opts SNMPv3 version for fetching data, this tools allows to configure credentials of multiple users to be used to communicate with the given agent, thus allows the user to choose appropriate user based on the level of security needed for the communication. It supports HMAC algorithms like MD5, SHA for authentication and DES, 3DES, AES-128, AES-192 and AES-256 encryption for the SNMPv3 communication. If the user wants to fetch data via Internet, they can opt to choose v3 users in auth_priv security level, so that all the data will be encrypted over the wire while communication, within local intranet, user may choose other security levels.
SNMP MIB Browser for Android is developed using WebNMS SNMPAPI for Android.
Key Features :
* Support to load any MIBs and fetch MIB data.
* Support to fetch MIB data in any versions of SNMP(v1, v2c, v3) from agents implemented by any vendors.
* Separate user interface to configure agent parameters.
* Separate user interface to configure and view v3 user credentials and provision to persist the same.
* Fetch MIB data of any scalar group or table, just by clicking the same.
* Support for MD5 and SHA authentication algorithms and DES, 3DES, AES-128, AES-192, AES-256 encryption for SNMPv3 packets.
To run this application, WiFi connectivity is required to communicate with the local Network/Internet or GPRS to communicate with the Internet.
Please copy the required MIBs in the mibs directory which would be have been created during the installation in the root path of the Memory card.
In order to use this application from your Android device, you need to have 'Native Mobile Access' enabled in your Online Zoho Creator account.
* Access to Personal Apps, Shared Apps and Workspace Apps in Zoho Creator
* Access Forms and add records
* All deluge events are supported
* Access Reports and Pages to view records
* Search, Filter, Group and Sort the records
* Edit, Delete, and Bulk Edit records
* Apply Custom Actions on records
For further questions, please email us to email@example.com
The Leads app captures attendees’ information directly into Zoho CRM. It’s simple – just scan the QR code on the attendee’s badge, or take a photo of their business card. The application automatically extracts all the information from the badge/card and saves it within the app as well as in Zoho CRM.
The applications also allows you to assign leads to your sales team. You can add tasks and notes right within the app making sure there is no information lost during the transfer of lead from the trade show to the sales person.
• All the information added through the application will be saved in Zoho CRM
• Extract lead information from QR code in badges or Business Card and add them as CRM leads.
• When a lead is added, all associated workflows in CRM, if any, will be triggered
• Assign Lead Owner, add Tasks and Notes within the app.
• Scan business cards in 11 languages - English, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese and Korean
• Swapping options within the app allow users to make corrections to the scanned content
• Users can email the lead from the app with the templates pre-created in CRM.
• Add a Campaign and associate it to the leads within the app
• Export leads from the app as a CSV file.
• Many more...
If you have any technical issues or questions about the app, we’re here to help. Please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
http://www.zoho.com/contactmanager. Zoho ContactManager offers you a complete solution to manage your business contacts, tasks and deals, all in one-single-place.
1)Access to Feeds, Contacts, Companies, Deals and Tasks in ContactManager.
2)View, Create, Edit and Delete records in all supported modules.
3)Offline access to customer information when outside network coverage area
4)Adding/Modifying customer information offline will be auto-synced to the Web once network connection is
5)Powerful search function helps searching for required information in both Client (offline) and Server (online)
6)Ability to Call contacts directly from within the app
For further questions, please email us to email@example.com
1. Manage Money Coming In
You can create and send estimates and invoices on the move. You can choose invoices that match your business identity and accept payments from your customers online!
2. Manage Money Going Out
Record expenses and bills and categorize them right from your Android devices. Get to know how much you owe and always pay your bills on time.
3. Your Accountant is never far away
With the Zoho Books Android app your accountant is never far away to advise you. Invite your trusted advisor to review your numbers right from the comfort of his home or office.
4. Get Business Insights In Your Pocket
Do you have enough cash for payroll and paying supplier bills? How much do your customers owe? What are your top expenses? Answers to these are just a tap away.
5. Track time accurately
Get to track time you spend on your projects and bill them right from the app.
6. Go Global
Zoho Books supports transactions in multiple currencies and is precision personified.
7. No limitations!
There is absolutely no limitations on the number of transactions or users who can access Zoho Books. Truly unlimited!
Our mobile app is a supplement to our web based application. The accounting software app is free to download and there are no limitations on the number of transactions. Download now to manage your business on the go.
With Site24x7 app for Android you can monitor the current status of your websites, receive instant alerts via push notification, view Root Cause Analysis of a downtime or even add a new website monitor. Existing Site24x7 customers can track SLAs and view reports of monitors from your existing Site24x7 account.
Site24x7 android app currently entails you the following:
- Receive instant alerts via Push Notification feature.
- Check current status of your monitors.
- Check Process, Services & Network Statistics of each Server Monitor.
- Start & Stop services of a Service Monitor.
- Quickly check the Root Cause Analysis report when a server or website is down.
- Mark an identified downtime as maintenance.
- View response time by location.
- Track configured SLA.
- View outage reports by time period break down.
- Graphical view for Monitors Response time
- Add a new website monitor.
- Check website availability from the app.
● Share information instantly with one or more colleagues. The result is a real-time, continual pulse of what’s
happening now in your company.
● Company Stream: Send and receive messages from coworkers, follow your group's latest activities, and
collaborate in real-time. You have access to all activities happening in one place.
● Upload Photos: Share your images using the attach option directly from your device.
● Polls: Poll is another great way to engage your audience. Get instant insights to your new ideas. An easy way
to guage the pulse of a view-point with your audience.
● Like : Get insights about the posts that are highly influential among your audience.Liking content shows the
opinions of coworkers. Likes are form of praise or accolade.
● Comment: Collaborate in real-time. Comment to a colleague, share an update with your network or ask for
● @Mentions: It is a way of getting someone's attention. A specific call out to employees or teams you are
addressing your information.
● Groups: View your Groups and group related pulse activities. You can engage in group conversations.
● Push Notifications: Don't miss a single update. The Notifications feature is designed to call your attention to
messages and other actions on Zoho Connect that directly impact you. Keep track of the most critical activity
happening on Zoho Connect. Once alerted of a new notification, you can quickly navigate to the message and
As you login to your organisational account, it lets you quickly search for and communicate with your colleagues within the organisation.
Tagging, favorites, classification based on departments and more such features help you find your colleagues easily.
Then reaching them via call, SMS or email is just a tap away!
You can also use the App to 'Check-in' and 'Check-out' of your office!
To create a task, pull the screen down, swipe a task to the right to mark as complete and swipe to the left to delete a task. That's how easy it is to use the app.
The left side section has options to manage your tasks based on due date. If you need to complete a task by this week, go to 'This Week' section on the left and create a task. This will automatically set the due date to end of the week. Similarly, due date is automatically chosen based on the section you are in (for Today, Tomorrow, This Week & This Month).
You also have options to view all tasks, pending tasks as well as completed tasks. You can mark a completed task as incomplete by swiping it to the right.
You'll need a Zoho account to use the application. This account will let you synchronize your tasks across various devices as well as Zoho Tasks (tasks.zoho.com). If you are an existing Zoho CRM user, your tasks from Zoho CRM will also show up in the application.
If you have any questions/suggestions, please emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org