With DB Navigator the Deutsche Bahn AG offers you the most comprehensive information service for your journey by ICE, IC, by regional transport, by underground train, bus and tram. The DB Navigator provides access to the timetables of more than 250,000 stops and stations in Germany and Europe - all up-to-date and in real time.
With the new DB Navigator, the mobile services of Deutsche Bahn are now combined in one single app.
Stay informed, book an manage your tickets in a comfortable way in DB Navigator.
Your privacy is important to us.
The use of the DB Navigator requires the following permissions:
To use your current location als start/destination or to determin stops nearby.
To save connection Information in the calendar. The app will not read other calendar entries.
To select an adress from your adressbook. The registered address of your selected contact is transferred to the start/destination and used for the connection request.
The permissions are used exclusively within the mobile device for the purposes described. If you do not want to use these comfort features, you can deactivate them with the new feature in the DB Navigator settings menu.
- information on connecting service
- display of departures
- purchase of mobile tickets
- map with nearby stops, stations and car2go rentals
- public transport network maps
- display stations nearby with the support of Augmented Reality
BVG FahrInfo Plus Berlin is the journey planner and mobile ticket shop published by the Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe (BVG) for the Transportation Association Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) in the tariff zones Berlin AB, BC and ABC. The app includes all means of transport within the Transportation Association Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB), including Underground and S-Bahn, Tram, Bus and Ferry as well as regional trains. Setting the departure and destination will show the next journeys to your destination and appropriate mobile tickets ready for purchase.
For Berlin, tariff areas are defined and divided into tariff zone A, B, and C. Tariff zone A covers Berlin's inner city up to and including the urban rail ring. Tariff zone B covers the area outside the urban rail ring up to the city boundary. Whereas tariff zone C includes Greater Berlin (area approx. 15 km around the State of Berlin), including the City of Potsdam. Mobile tickets are available for the tariff zones AB, BC and ABC.
BVG FahrInfo Plus Berlin contains the following features:
* Purchase of mobile tickets, payable by credit card or direct debit for the tariff zones Berlin AB, BC and ABC.
- Short-trip ticket (Kurzstrecke) (reduced and bicycle fare are also available)
- Single ticket (Einzelfahrausweis) (reduced and bicycle fare are also available)
- Extension ticket (Anschlussfahrausweis)
- Day ticket (Tageskarte) (reduced and bicycle fare are also available)
- Small group day ticket (Kleingruppen-Tageskarte) (for up to 5 people)
- Berlin WelcomeCard (for 48 hours, 72 hours, Museum Island and 5 days)
- Berlin CityTourCard (for 48 hours, 72 hours and 5 days)
* Journey planner
* Display of departures
* Additional settings
- Save favorite journeys
- Alerts on upcoming departures or connections
- Choose a contact as the destination of your journey (optional)
* Map of surrounding stops and stations including the locations of available car2go carsharing vehicles
* Scalable network maps (offline)
You need a connection to the internet to use features like the journey planner, departure board and mobile ticket shop. You can access a purchased and downloaded ticket at any time without connection to the internet.
VBB-app “Bus & Train”: route planner and mobile ticketing for public transport in Berlin and Brandenburg
The VBB-app contains all timetables for over 1,000 regional transport, S-Bahn (suburban train), U-Bahn (subway), tram, bus and ferry lines with more than 13,000 stops – in reliable quality.
New features (August 2014 release)
- pop-up, which gives an advice that mobile tickets are always valid immediately
- position function for start position when buying a handyticket now available
- new registration website
- bicycle tickets now available at all devices
- no more crashes when buying a 4-trip-ticket
Route planner – personal and up-to-date
Calculating your routes is a piece of cake – from your current location to a train station, stop, address or place of interest (POI). The location function automatically determines the best connection based on the stops in the surrounding area, and the walking distance to the stop is displayed on the integrated map or directly in the image.
Connecting time, disabled access, direct connections, bike transport or transport restrictions can all be tailored to your requirements.
Incidentally, you can also select contact details from your Smartphone address book as the starting point or destination and send your details via email, SMS or Facebook, or export the details into your Smartphone calendar.
Is my bus or train on time?
The timetables are updated every week, so you’re always kept in the loop, including when it comes to construction sites and special transport or timetable changes.
If there are disruptions, the app will inform you of delays, connections and special events. To-the-minute forecasts, so-called real-time data, is available for most train lines (including the Berlin S-Bahn suburban train), trams and buses in Brandenburg, and preparations are already being made to display the current arrival and departure times for services run by Berlin transport companies and other transport companies in Brandenburg.
No loose change, no queues: Mobile tickets anytime, anywhere
You can now obtain all major VBB tickets, from extension tickets (Anschlussfahrausweis), to individual fares, to day and small-group day and bicylcle tickets, via app. All you need to do is register for “HandyTicket Deutschland”, and you can purchase tickets for instant travel within Berlin and Brandenburg. You can choose between direct debit, credit card and prepaid payment.
The Touch & Travel process already in operation as part of DB’s intercity rail service also enables you to get travelling via the “Bus & Train” VBB app!
Information on the access rights required for this app:
Some access rights are needed in order to use the app to its full extent. Calendar data, contact data, and the camera on the mobile are only used to perform these functions.
Please help us improve this app by sending suggestions and information to info@VBB.de.
Verfolgen Sie die Züge des DB Nah- und Fernverkehrs live im DB Zugradar und grenzen Sie durch den Filter die Darstellung der Verkehrsmittel (Fernverkehr (ICE und IC/EC), Nahverkehr) und Bahnhöfe ein.
Der DB Zugradar stellt auf einer dynamischen Karte das gesamte Streckennetz der Deutschen Bahn dar.
Mit dem DB Zugradar können Sie das aktuelle Betriebsgeschehen aller DB-Züge auf einen Blick verfolgen. Damit wird Ihnen beispielsweise die aktuelle Situation einer ausgewählten Zugfahrt schnell und einfach visualisiert und die Pünktlichkeitslage in Echtzeit angezeigt.
Wichtige Hinweise zur Darstellung:
Die Zugpositionen werden auf Basis von Prognosen berechnet.
Es werden keine Positionsdaten verwendet (GPS).
Dies kann zu kleineren Unschärfen in der Darstellung auf der Karte führen.
• railway and subway network (S+U tariff area Berlin ABC)
• tram network (metrotram and tram)
• 24-hour-network (metrobus, metrotram, subway and night bus)
• regional rail network Berlin/Brandenburg
Tube Map Berlin
Mobile tickets are now available for all services within the Bremen/Northern Saxony transport association (VBN). Register once and buy your mobile tickets easily from the connection search or through the "Tickets" menu.
The app offers the following features:
• Home to home routing including footways with timetables for all buses and trams in Lower Saxony, Bremen, Hamburg and Rostock, train information is available for all of Germany.
• Real-time information and push-service with latest news for your subscribed connections. That means you can see if your train, bus or tram is estimated to be on time.
Real-time information is available for the following carriers:
Outside the Lower Saxony transport association real-time information is also available for Autokraft, the Hamburger Hochbahn (U-Bahn / metro), regional busses in Braunschweig and the trams and ferries in Rostock.
• Departure and arrival tables for stops and railway stations, with additional station information within the VBN.
• Price information for certain transport associations (Bremen/Northern Saxony, Osnabrück, Hanover, Nienburg and Rostock). Within VBN mobile tickets are now also available.
• Save your most used connections and stations as favourites for fast and easy access.
• Access an overview of the stations and travel options in your immediate vicinity based on your current location, also available as an augmented reality function.
• Scheduled and real-time information for your favourite connections and stations with widgets directly at your start screen.
• Real-time flight departure and arrival information from Bremen Airport.
Information about access rights:
The app will access your contacts so that you will be able to select an address as starting point or destination for the connection search function. You can change this access right at any time via the settings.
The right to access "photos and media" is used to save information on your device: downloading scheduled and real-time information and saving offline timetables.
The access to the camera is used for the augmented reality feature allowing you to see stations and departures in you vicinity directly at your camera screen.
Based on your location the app will show you possible stations and connections in your vicinity.
Should you decide to subscribe to the push service an anonymous device ID will be stored on our server in order to allow us to send you the requested information.
These access rights will not be used for any other purpose. More information is available at our website.
VBN is working continuously on the further improvement of our app, and we are looking forward to receiving your suggestions and opinions. You can help improve our services to you! Send your feedback to email@example.com. Thank you in advance!
The VBN app was funded by Landesnahverkehrsgesellschaft Niedersachsen GmbH (LNVG) and Zweckverband Verkehrsverbund Bremen/Niedersachsen (ZVBN).
The integration of the flight data was realized in the project Green Sustainable Airports (GSA) in the context of the Interreg IV B North Sea Region Programme, supported by the European Union – The European Regional Development Fund.
Die S-Bahn-App vereint eine komfortable Fahrplanauskunft (inkl. Echtzeitdaten, Fußwegrouting, Stadtplan) mit den wichtigsten S-Bahn-Informationen (Fahrplanänderungen, aktuelle Betriebsstörungen, Bahnhofsinfos) und eine Vielzahl von nützlichen Kontakt- oder Telefondaten für unterwegs (bis hin zur WC-Suche).
+++ Fahrplanauskunft +++
- Verbindungsauskunft inkl. von Haustür zu Haustür
- Fußwegsuche mit Darstellung in Umgebungskarte
- Echtzeit-Abfahrtszeiten (inkl. Verspätungen) und Alternativrouten
- Umgebungskarte mit Haltestellen und Abfahrtszeiten
- Interaktives Liniennetz
- Wegeweisung via Augmented Reality
+++ S-Bahn-Inhalte +++
- Fahrplanänderungen und aktuelle Betriebsstörungen inkl. Twittermeldungen
- Bahnhofsinfos inkl. P+R, WC, Verkaufsstellen u.v.m.
- Verfügbarkeit von Aufzügen und Fahrtreppen
- Ticketinformationen inkl. Mitnahmeregelungen
- Aktuelle Informationen rund um die S-Bahn
+++ Ausflugstipps +++
- Exklusive mehrstündige Ausflugstouren von und zu S-Bahnhöfen
- Rabattangebote für S-Bahn-Stammkunden
+++ Hilfen für Unterwegs +++
- Notruf-/Hotline-Nummern mit Direktwahl
- Hilfe bei Wertsachenverlust, Automatenstörung, Fahrscheinkontrolle u.v.m.
Die App benötigt folgende Berechtigungen:
+ Ihr Standort:
Um als Start/Ziel "Aktuelle Position" zu verwenden bzw. Haltestellen in der Umgebung zu ermitteln.
+ Kontaktdaten lesen:
Um als Start/Ziel möglichst einfach eine Adresse aus Ihren Kontakten übernehmen zu können.
Einmal konfiguriert öffnet sich in Sekunden schnelle die Bahnhofstafel Ihres Bahnhofes.
Die Anzeige enthält Live Informationen zu Verspätungen und weitere Informationen die Sie der Anzeige im Bahnhof entnehmen können.
+ Aktueller Fahrplan
+ Live Informationen
+ Auto Update
+ Ca 7000 Bahnhöfe
+ Blitzschnell durch optimierte Ansicht
Bahn Bahnhof Tafel Banhofs Zug ICE Aushang Bahntafel Bahnhoftafel deutsche Bahn deutschebahn DB Ankunft Abfahrt live DB
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
• Single tickets (also for children) from one up to seven tariff zones directly from your departure station.
• BahnCard discount now for single tickets in the whole KVV area.
• City Day passes for one or five persons.
• Regio Day passes for one or five persons for trips in the whole KVV area.
Brand new: You can purchase a supplement ticket now if you already have a pass. There is no need to interrupt your trip.
More new features of the KVV-Handy-Ticket App are:
• Updatable line and zone maps
• Shake to show last purchased ticket
You just need a free registration https://kvv.mobilesticket.de or if you are already KVV-Handy Tickt customer you can use your account after the update.
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
How does it function?
Buy your ticket directly by app
You can travel all over Munich using the new ticket (MVV) - single tickets, day tickets, the airport-city-day-ticket, the city tour ticket or a day ticket for your bike. You pay by credit card (visa, master card, Amex) or by bank transfer.
Intergrated information of the Munich timetable (MVV)
The timetable information gives you information about connections and addresses in Munich. It is just as convenient as the German Railway (DB) navigator. You can store the information under 'favourites'.
Check the next Trains at your Station
You can see an overview of all trains at your station and check for delays
You can get information in the case of sudden changes of timetable.
Confirm present position
You can check your present position, especially if you are a stranger in Munich. Use the app. and find out where you are and where the best bus stop or station is in order to reach your destination.
Subscription function (alarm function for delays)
The alarm will inform you of any delays by using the 'press' function.
My DB car sharing and 'call a bike' function
When you have reached your destination you can find stations for 'car sharing' or the position of 'call a bikes' under “Nearby”
Here you can get an overview about the Network-System in Munich.
Here you can get information, when there are disruptions on the track.
Live map of local trains
If you want to find out the present position of your train or any delays, you can use the map.
Easy ticket sale: Easy, fast, and cashless purchase of single tickets, daily tickets for adults and children, as well as daily group tickets and the Hessenticket, on your Android smartphone!
Train schedules with real-time information: The RMV-app offers dynamic train schedule information and departure timetables.
Your favorites: Save your most important connections to get to the needed tickets and train schedule information fast.
• Scanning instead of typing: Just scan the QR-Code at the public transport station and your departure station will be entered
• Find public transport stations nearby: via GPS positioning (search for actual location)
• Owner of a valid BahnCard25 or 50 can purchase reduced single tickets (see More>Settings>Child and Bahncard presets)
• RMV-overview: The regional rail network plan and S-Bahn plan (see More-Menu>Rail Network Plan
• Display eTicket: If you own a annual ticket as an eTicket and your smartphone has NFC capabilities, you can have your smartphone display the data of your annual ticket (see More>eTicket Rhein Main)
Um diese App nutzen zu können braucht ihr ein Passwort, welches Ihr im Tf-Portal beziehen könnt.
Achtung eine Installation ist nur Lokführer der Deutschen Bahn AG erlaubt! Diese App ist nur zur Information und ersetzt keine KoRil oder Vorschriften!
Gute Fahrt mit Tfix!
Euer Tfix Team
The HVV-App offers the following functions:
- timetable information
- departure times monitor
- a ticket shop ( for the mobilTicket)
- an overview of the surrounding area incl. all stops
- a zoomable map of the network
- switchh: additional mobility options
Remarks on giving access authorization with “Kontaktdaten lesen“:
The HVV-App can take you directly to friends and acquaintances whose contact details you have entered in your address book: these contacts will be proposed by the auto-complete function. Choose a contact as start or destination and only the street, house number, postcode and town of the contact person will be sent to the background system for timetable information. It goes without saying that no further contact data will be transmitted. In order to be able to provide this service, the HVV-App needs access to your address book.
To use the timetable info and the departure time monitor and to buy a mobilTicket you need an active online connection, since the details you load are real-time updates. Once the mobilTicket has been completely downloaded, you no longer need an active online connection.
We regret that we cannot give any guarantee for the correctness or completeness of information.