This is truly the king of transport apps and I miss it terribly in Melbourne where PTV, not liking to be outclassed, have rendered it inoperable! So a visit to London, where it works fine, is very welcome.
Superb coverage of all public transport options. I'm in London, which has a complex public transport system, but this app shows all of the services in great detail and provides excellent journey planning. It's obviously been made by someone who really cares about the user experience.
Shame on u PTV...ur incompetency is duly noted. This app works great
The app is just amazing easy to use But if you can add duration of the journey in the chart that would be amazing And reduce the number of icons to just one Thanks very much it is 5 star app any way
Like the app... Just not very intuitive.. How do I save a query? I did that once, but can't remember... FAQs doesn't help
Each update contains changes necessary for the various APIs by the transport authorities.
* New region: Erfurt, Jena & Central Thuringia.
* In Öffi Stations, show departure interval for lines.
* Öffi Stations: Departures are now grouped by line and destination within their station.
* For all the lists there are now proper "three dots" context menus.
* The title bar is now using material design.
Travelling successfully in Berlin and Brandenburg with the VBB “Bus & Train” app
The VRR App is your individual timetable information and your ticket machine.
The VBN app: All travel info and VBN mobile tickets - wherever, whenever