Does not work with Zephyr.
Workout data save with polar '.hrm' format and '.gpx' format.
You can choose Polar Precision Performance SW(free), or ProTrainer5(commercial) for host application.
When you use LiveView, I strongly recommend that you update firmware of LiveView.
Here is the new firmware of LiveView.
Also, this is just away to track your progress, you can use any other devices such as Treadmill to input data.
This Polar Heart Rate watch tracker app, is simple.
Please let me know what features you wanted the most so I can work on them earlier than others
as soon as I have enough time.
This app will allow the user to manually enter the information from the watch into the app
to keep track of your sport activity.
For the time being, the app allows the user to enter the following:
- Start time ( when the exercise start )
- Activity (sport) name
- Calories burned
- Average heart rate
- Max heart rate
- Temperature (when working outside)
- Fat burn
For the time being, the app will allow you to enter multiple sports but the image
for any sport other than Running will not be available, instead the app will display
a man running.
The temperature is just a number regardless of the Celsius symbol, so it can be Fahrenheit
The app will be updated as I have more free time. I promise :)
Polar, Heart Rate Monitor, Workout, Exercise, Fitness, Gym, Tracking.
With My Tracks, you can sync and share your tracks via Google Drive. For sharing, you can share tracks with friends, see the tracks your friends have shared with you, or make tracks public and share their URLs via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc. In addition to Google Drive, you can also export your tracks to Google Maps, Google Fusion Tables, Google Spreadsheets, or external storage.
My Tracks uses the GPS sensor in your device to record geographic and velocity statistics, but the app also syncs with third-party biometric sensors, including:
- Zephyr HxM Bluetooth heart rate monitor
- Polar WearLink Bluetooth heart rate monitor
- ANT+ heart rate and speed distance monitors (these require an ANT+ compatible phone)
My Tracks is an open source project. If you like to contribute, please visit:
It works with:
- Zephyr HxM sensor
- Polar WearLink sensor
IMPORTANT NOTE: Before use, please pair your sensor with device. In case you have several paired sensors, please unpair inactive and leave only one active sensor.
Main functions are:
- heart rate monitor
- heart rate zone monitor
- zone control (including custom)
- sound warnings
- R-R intervals monitor
- irregular heart beats control
If you want to log your activicy, see Heart Tracker Pro.
Will automatically calculate personal best for Longest Distance, fastest average speed, and Most calories burned.
Detailed exercise data shown are:
1. Average Speed
2. Maximum Speed
4. Exercise Date
5. Exercise Type
6. Heart Rate Average
7. Heart Rate Maximum
8. Average Cadence
9. Maximum Cadence
10. Above Zone Limit
11. In Zone Limit
12. Upper Zone Limit
13. Lower Zone Limit
* Chart to show your heart rate over time in real time w/ pan & zoom.
* Map that shows your heart rate color coded route in real time.
* Export your heart rate data to either TCX file format or Comma Separated Value (CSV) text file format so you can analyze it externally. CSV data format: Time, Heart Rate, Latitude, Longitude, Altitude (meters above sea level), Speed (meters/second), Heart Rate Variability (milliseconds), Calories Burned (kcal), Battery Level (%).
Each premium feature is unlocked independently.
Displays battery level for Polar H7 and other HRM devices that support sending battery level information. The feature is active on Android 4.3 and Samsung devices at this time.
Due to Android Bluetooth Low Energy support limitations, this app only supports devices running Android 4.3 and above, the Samsung GS4 (Android 4.2+), and the following HTC devices - HTC One, HTC Droid DNA and HTC One X+ (Android 4.1+). Please note that your device must have hardware that supports Bluetooth SMART. If your device is not supported, please don't give my app a bad rating because it is out of my control. If you'd like to know why your device is not supported, please email me at email@example.com. The 2012 Nexus 7, Nexus 10, and Galaxy Nexus are not supported at this time.
The Samsung GS3, GS2, Note 2, and Motorola Razr XT910 have been confirmed to work with Cyanogenmod 10.2. You may need to put a file "android.hardware.bluetooth_le.xml" in /system/etc/permissions in order for Android to detect that the device supports Bluetooth SMART. Please email the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like help using Cyanogenmod 10.2.
It has been verified to work with the Mio Alpha, Polar H7, BlueLeza HRM Blue, Zephyr HxM Smart, Viiiiva, 60beat Blue, Beets BLU, and Wahoo heart rate monitors and should be compatible with any BLE heart rate measuring device.
"The Polar Beat acts like a personal trainer in your palm"
"...well designed user interface that looks pretty, and the functions work easily"
Polar Beat is at its best when used together with a Polar Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensor. Polar Beat is a training and exercise app that goes beyond just recording workouts. It actually interprets your workout data, so you’ll know what your body has achieved and what to do to meet your goals more effectively.
For training indoors or out – Polar Beat works from running and cycling to gym sessions and weightlifting.
PLAN your training before you get started
- Choose a training target – maybe you want to burn calories* or beat a time or distance record
- Choose your activity – Polar Beat is suitable for any exercise, indoors or out
TRAIN at the right intensity
- Meet your training goals with the help of real-time graphical and voice guidance
- Stay at the right intensity for the most effective workout*
- Track your distance, pace and route while walking, running or cycling
- Listen to music while training
ANALYZE and understand your training session
- See what you achieved with each workout – for example, whether you improved endurance, increased your strength, or burned fat*
- Understand the impact of your workout at different intensity levels*
- Get the most accurate calorie tracking – even while exercising indoors*
- Re-live your routes on the map and get motivation from weekly summaries
SHARE your results with friends
- Keep your promises - or outdo others - and shout it out on Facebook and Twitter
* When used with the Polar H7 or H6 heart rate sensor. Please note: Polar Beat is designed to be used with Polar Bluetooth Smart sensors, and it's compatible with Android devices that support Bluetooth Smart. It is not compatible with other Polar heart rate sensors or wrist units, which use a different transmission technology.
Discover more about Polar Beat at www.polar.com/beat
Please note: Continuous use of GPS can dramatically decrease your phone’s battery life.
Thanks to an innovative image analysis process which tracks your blood flow in real-time, it gives a direct and reliable measurement of your heart rate.
All you have to do is cover the whole camera lens with your index tip, and the application will compute your heart rate in real-time while displaying the pulse signal in a graph.
Heart Beat Rate features :
● Real-time heart rate calculation & display
● Real-time pulse signal display in scrolling graphe
● Smart measure mode (measure stops after 15s if a valid pulse value is found)
● Resting heart rate checked against standards at the end of each measure
● Heart Rate training zones during physical activity
● Personnal advice to help you lower your resting heart rate for a better health
● Settings page
● Great design for a great user experience !
It works ! ★★★★★
By Agron from France - Free version 1.0.3 on Sony Ericsson MT27i (MT27i) - Oct 29, 2012
"It works super well. Very good application."
Amazing ! ★★★★★
By Yann from France - Free version 1.0.3 on Samsung Galaxy S2 - Oct 09, 2012
"The app is neat and it works fine."
Great ! ★★★★
By Ln from France - Free version 1.0.3 on HTC Desire S (saga) - Sept 21, 2012
"This app does what is expected of it, with ease."
Why use Heart Beat Rate app ?
You may use our application to determine your heart rate just out of curiosity, to compare it with your friends for fun, after physical activity to know your Heart Rate training zone or to do health prevention.
Note : current version does not work on devices without flashlight.
• Free Tracking of Runs, Bike Rides & More
• GPS Maps & Records Time in Workout, Distance, Speed, Splits, Laps and more
• Voice Feedback – Customize when and what feedback you want
• Share Results with Facebook, Twitter or via Email
• See Workouts Online at My.Digifit.com
Now integrates with:
Add a Heart Rate Monitor For*:
• Real-time Heart Rate, Charts and Training Feedback
• More Accurate Caloric Burn!
• Fitness Assessments – Measure Your VO2 Max & Overall Fitness Levels, Create Custom Heart Rate Training Zones
• Custom Heart Rate Zones – Create Your Own or Let the New Fitness Assessments Create Them for You
• Track Indoor Cardio like Rowing & Elliptical
Supported Heart Rate Monitors:
• Polar Wearlink+ Bluetooth Classic Heart Rate Monitor
• Zephyr HxM Bluetooth Classic Heart Rate Monitors
• Scosche Rhythm and MyTREK Heart Rate Monitors (Pulse)
* Heart Rate Monitor support and Fitness Assessments require in-app upgrades.
iCardio Free Version
(See Below for Full Heart Rate Monitor Supported Features)
Track your workouts indoors & out – runs, rides, Spin® and other exercises like rowing and elliptical*. Map your outdoor runs and rides, record your time, distance, speed and more, then share your results. Swipe through to see maps, charts, and other stats in real-time or in results.
• Track Distance, Time, Pace/Speed and Splits
See your progress real-time with easy-to-read metric screens. Swipe through to see maps, charts, and other stats.
• Complete Route Mapping
See your routes and progress real-time with an overlay of key metrics. View all your past routes in results. Zoom in and out for more details.
• Listen to Voice Feedback as you Workout
Hear pace / speed, distance and elapsed time when you reach selected distance or time milestones (ex. every mile or every 5 minutes).
• See Your Results and Charts for All Workouts
View overall stats (pace/speed, distance, time duration and more) as well as pace charts, route maps, and split breakouts.
• Share Results, Charts and Maps
E-mail your workout results or post them to Facebook or Twitter. Export to .CSV, .GPX, or .TCX files and analyze your data in depth.
• Sync Data to the Web and View Online
Never lose your data with automatic cloud back up. Syncs all devices so you have all your data on your iPhones, iPods and iPads, and a bigger view of you online.
Add Heart Rate Monitor Support and Fitness Assessments In-App Upgrades
Add a Polar Wearlink+ Bluetooth Classic heart rate monitor, Scosche Rhythm or Zephyr HxM for real-time heart rate and training feedback. Enjoy great cardio workouts and track your health effortlessly with iCardio. Also now in beta - Bluetooth Low Energy support for the HTC One and Samsung Galaxy S4, as well as for DROID RAZR (Polar H7 and H6 BLE HRM only for RAZR).
• Track Heart Rate with Real-Time Charting
Cardio is what we live for! Get the most out of your iCardio experience by monitoring your heart rate zones (aerobic, anaerobic, etc.) using the real-time chart, in depth analysis and more. Great customizable voice feedback based on zones and transition too.
• Calories Based on Your Heart Rate Intensity
Our calorie algorithms are driven by heart rate and factor in your height, weight, age, gender and fitness level – the only way to get accurate Calorie burn numbers.
• Custom Heart Rate Zones
Manually adding custom zone ranges by workout type, or create your custom zones using our Fitness Assessments.
• Fitness Assessments
Ever wonder how fit you are, or if training is paying off? Now you can know with a heart rate monitor and our Fitness Assessments upgrade. Create custom heart rate training zones; estimate your VO2 Max and Fitness Rank (from 1 to 100, age adjusted), and more. Watch your fitness level increase with good training. How cool is that?
See more at www.digifit.com/android
Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your Android Phone.
• Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity - in high accuracy and real time!
• Find and follow pre-planned routes and map your run or walk on the go.
• Follow training plan workouts or create your own with audio coaching
• Get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, mileage
• Sync your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones
• Use your Pebble or Samsung Galaxy Gear smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist!
• Run while listening to music - RunKeeper automatically integrates with your phone’s music app.
• Easily add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga, Crossfit) right in the app to keep a full training log all in one place.
• Track right from your home screen with the RunKeeper Android widget
Get motivation and guidance to finish a race, lose weight, or get in shape. RunKeeper is THE training app for all skill levels- “Couch to 5k” all the way up to Marathon training for speed!
• Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner
• Get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners built by renowned coaches like Jeff Galloway
• Train for weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler
• Already using a Greatist training calendar? RunKeeper has those too!
• See your entire training calendar directly in the running app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio cues
Sync Runkeeper.com with the best fitness apps you’re all ready using for nutrition, sleep monitoring, weight, step tracking, calorie counting and getting rewards. RunKeeper integrates with popular fitness apps and devices like:
• MyFitnessPal calorie tracking app
• Fitbit activity monitoring devices
• Garmin Forerunner GPS watches and Garmin Connect
• Withings wifi scales
• Sleep Cycle app
• Hundreds of other apps and devices like, Lose it!, Jawbone Up, GymPact, Earnedit, Fitocracy, Zombies Run, Gym Hero, pedometers and more!
Set fitness goals and track your progress over time
• Set goals to run a half marathon, lose weight, complete a total distance or set a personal record
• Chart your progress, get notified at every milestone, and see a full log of all your past goals
• See a full list of all your personal bests for races, distances and times for any sport or activity, whether you’re doing epic hiking treks, running ultra-marathons (we sip battery)
Train better with your friends!
• Easily share your fitness activities and successes with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and beyond!
• Invite and follow your friends to join you on RunKeeper, follow their journey and motivate them to succeed through commenting and liking their activity on RunKeeper’s Fitness feed
• Compete against your friends for a top spot on monthly activity leaderboards
Get even more performance with RunKeeper Elite!
• Use RunKeeper Live tracking to let your friends watch your fitness activities while you’re on the move
• Use Lifetime insights to see average pace trends and sum up how much your doing each week, month, or over your entire training history.
• Compare and rank all of your activities by speed and distance to see where everything stacks up.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://runkeeper.com/googlePlay
Beat your personal bests!
Superior GPS sports tracking app. Running, cycling, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, sailing, biking, flying, gliding. The best featured app to record your GPS track and monitor your performance and cardio fitness.
★ Live tracking
★ Speed, distance, time, pace, altitude gain/loss
★ Training plans
★ Heart rate*
★ Breathing rate***
★ Skin temperature***
★ Voice trainer feedback
★ Personal Bests
★ Auto facebook/twitter
★ Replay my tracks on Google maps
★ Realtime zoomable charts
★ Race yourself
★ Export in GPX, CSV, KML from the website
* Polar wearlink or Zephyr BLUETOOTH or ANT+ HRM required
** Zephyr Hxm or ANT+ footpod or bike sensor required
*** Zephyr BioHarness required
Compatible with Zephyr Hxm, Zephyr Bioharness and Polar Wearlink® + transmitter with Bluetooth®
See http://sportstracklive.com/help/heart-rate for more info.
Also compatible with Bluetooth SMART (Bluetooth low-energy) sensors (currently enabled on Samsung only). See http://sportstracklive.com/help/bluetooth-smart
This app is ANT+ certified and supports ANT+ enabled heart rate sensors, footpods and bicycle speed & cadence sensors. Visit http://www.thisisant.com/directory for compatible devices.
Email email@example.com if you have any problem
Run, bike, cycle, hike, mountain bike, ski, snowboard, sail, treadmill
Help, Feature requests and forum http://getsatisfaction.com/sportstracklive
Free version does not support uploads or live tracking
Manage the exercising heart rate, and this application assists you in training more efficiently.
In addition, with a GPS sensor, record a trace of speed and the movement and can count the lap time.
Store workout as a file and transfer a file to a PC and can open by PC application.
Workout file of HRnavi+ can use in the following PC apps.
(1) Polar Precision Performance SW v.4
(2) Polar ProTrainer5
(3) Firstbeat ATHLETE(R-R interval record rate and length more than one minute are necessary)
(4) Google Earth(GPX file)
(5) Starava(GPX file)
The following HR sensors are available.
(1) Poar wearlink+ with bluetooth
(2) Zephyr HXM bluetooth
(3) ANT+ compatible HR sensor
Calculate the calorie consumption and display it in real time.
Continued recording unless the record of workout is carried out as Android service
and is finished explicitly even if I finish this application.
The record is continued unless it became the severe low memory situation and can
record workout of up to 12 hours.
HR range warning by the beep sound and voice guidance at the time of the lap arrival.
If a HR became less than a target HR range, Sound low frequency and the long period.
If a HR became more than a target HR range, Sound high frequency and the short period.
TTS engine is necessary for voice guidance at the time of the lap arrival.
English and Japanese are available now.
Display a trace of the movement on a map.
The map can use the off-line map of the GramapCE format other than GoogleMap.
HRnavi+ has three views.
The first is workout view.
The workout view displays the present location of a duration, heart rate, calorie consumption and distance.
These are displayed as a column every item.
You can change the indication order of the column depending on your preference.
And you can make a specific column invisible.
The second is graph view.
The graph view displays workout as a heart rate, speed and a altitude graph.
And you can make any graph invisible.
The summary of workout is displayed in graph view too.
They are ...
(1) HR range
Time beyond the target HR.
Time in the target HR.
Time below the target HR.
Time when you took a rest.
(2) Started time
(4) Average speed
The third is map view.
The map around the present location is displayed, and a trace of the movement is displayed.
The trace of the movement is colored in the following rules according to the heart rate of the point in time.
(1) The color is gray in case of less than very light intensity.
(2) The color is blue in case of with in very light intensity and up to light intensity.
(3) The color is green in case of with in light intensity and up to moderate intensity.
(4) The color is yellow in case of with in moderate intensity and up to hard intensity.
(5) The color is red in case of with in hard intensity and up to maximum intensity.
When workout is with an automatic lap function and was started, the number of the laps
and a lap time are displayed in map view at the spot.
Choose POLAR! because we are a quick and easy way to rate photos with a nice Infographic design.
POLAR makes sharing your life even more concrete and fun!
Rate your moments with Polar App and share them to your friends.
Take a picture, rate things or moment you are having to show how you feel about it and share to your social media like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram and more.
You will sense the the world more beautiful and concrete than ever.
POLAR IS THE QUICK EASY WAY TO RATE
CUSTOMIZE - Make your own way to tell story
RATE - Have fun with a varieties ways to rate things
SKIN - More than 20 skins with a nice design and still coming up!
SHARE - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram and more.
CHOOSE PICTURE > RATING > SHARE
POLAR Rate your Moment, Share your Life
Instant Heart Rate is the most accurate Heart Rate Monitor app for any smartphone and it does not need any external hardware.
Use it for optimizing your exercise and to track your progress.
Install it now and keep fit.
Accuracy is constantly tested by fitness coaches, nurses, doctors, EMTs and 5 million users like you.
★★★★★ by Ducky
I love this app! Its really neat caus im trying to get healthy-er. Five stars
★★★★★ by Summer
I was skeptical- being a nurse I thought yah right! So I tried it at work with a monitor. It worked! Very very happy!
Place the tip of your index finger on phone’s camera and in a couple of seconds your Heart Rate will be shown.
A real-time chart will show your every heart beat.
It uses your phones built-in camera to track color changes on the fingertip that are directly linked to your pulse. This is the same technique that medical pulse oximeters use.
Now you have a chance to track your fitness and health every-time with just your phone.
Your resting heart rate gives you a view into your hearts fitness. The fitter you get the lower your heart rate will be.
✓ Heart rate measurements
✓ Real time PPG graph - see your every heart beat
✓ Cardio workout monitoring
NOTE: Works best on devices with flash. On other devices it has to be used with good lighting.
Instant, free, and excellent for the health and fitness community. Download the Runtastic Heart Rate App today.
* Measure your pulse with the camera on your smartphone
* See your HRM results in a graph
* Variety of different, instant measurement types: resting HR, maximum HR, and HR before/after cardio
* Upload, store, and analyze your exercise results on the runtastic fitness site, www.runtastic.com
* Share your HRM results via your social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and E-mail
TIPS FOR USE:
* Place and lightly hold your index finger against the back camera lens
* Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will not be accurate and results could be affected
* Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can affect the instant results
* Do not measure with cold fingers, when blood circulation is poor, as this leads to inaccurate measurements of your pulse
* If you are using a smartphone without a flashlight, be sure to be in a well-lit area for accurate heartbeat measurement
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate App for free today. Check your heart rate regularly, monitor your pulse, and track accurate results before and after your cardio routine or preferred fitness exercises!
WARNING: This is not a medical product!
Keywords: Pulse, Instant, Cardio, Blood Pressure, Health, Fitness, Heartbeat, Exercise, EKG, ECG, HRM, Camera Sensor, Free
More from developer
Would you like to know how active you really are during the day? Polar Loop keeps track of all your active choices and helps you stay fit and healthy. It'll reward you when you've done enough and make you move if there's still a bit missing from your daily activity.
When used with your Polar Loop, this app allows you to:
- Track and view your activity 24/7
- See how much time you spend in each of 5 activity zones
- Watch your activity bar fill up during the day
- See steps, calories, active time and sleep time
- Get smart guidance to reach your activity goals
- See the benefits of your active choices
- Know if you’ve been still for too long
- Compare each day’s activity with the previous week
- Add an optional Polar Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensor to track and analyze your training
Discover more about Polar Loop at