Introducing myCOMPASS PA, for Pennsylvanians who have applied for or get health and human service programs or benefits. It offers many of the same features found on COMPASS, but right from your phone. You can now access your benefits from anywhere, whenever you want.
The best part? You can take care of business while you’re on-the-go. Tasks that used to involve a trip to the county assistance office can be accomplished with only a few minutes on the app. Whether you want to know the status of your application or send us a photo of required documents, you’re always just a few taps away.
• See important details about your benefits.
• Check the status of your application.
• Find out when to renew.
• Upload, send, and view documents related to your application or benefits.
• Report changes to your addresses, emails, or phone numbers.
• Check status of benefits for which you’ve applied for.
myCOMPASS PA. Managing your benefits just got easier.
We’re always looking for new ways to better our app. We use comments and shared experiences to help us make improvements. We will continue to monitor and fix performance issues, along with other issues highlighted in feedback.