IO allows you to easily and securely interact with various Italian, local or national Public Administrations, collecting all their services, communications and payments in a single app.
In particular, through IO you can:
- receive your COVID-19 Green Certifications;
- receive relevant messages and communications from public, local or national bodies;
- remember and manage your deadlines to the Public Administration, adding reminders directly to your personal calendar;
- receive payment notices, with the ability to pay services and taxes from the app in seconds (directly from the message or via QR scan of the paper notice);
- keep track of your payments to the Public Administration, thanks to the history of the operations carried out.
To start using IO, you must register with your SPID credentials or, alternatively, with your Electronic Identity Card (CIE). After the first registration, you will be able to log in more easily by typing the PIN chosen by you or by biometric recognition (fingerprint or face recognition), while maintaining secure authentication.
IO is a project that grows day by day, also thanks to the feedback from citizens: if you see something that doesn't work or that you think could be improved when using it, you can report it through the appropriate tools in the app.
Many new features will be released in the coming months: follow the project roadmap on the io.italia.it website
Accessibility declaration: https://form.agid.gov.it/view/50a3e66c-252e-416d-b96a-9717141161b4