XDCAM pocket turns your phone into a cloud-ready XDCAM camcorder. This intuitive mobile app streams content shot with smartphones using sophisticated QoS technology for better-looking pictures or transfer recorded file by phone via FTP back to base, over cellular LTE networks.
- Controlling focus, zoom, exposure, white balance and etc.
- Switching the main/front camera
- Audio input by external audio devices
- Displaying the audio level meters
- Displaying the clip list
- Playing clips
- Adding memo to clips
- Uploading clips
- Managing transfer jobs via job list
- System Requirements
OS: Android 5.0～9.0
- For details about usage and verified supported devices, please see the help page below.
- For customers in the United States
This Software is offered to customers who have purchased PWS-100RX1 or PWS-110RX1 from Sony Electronics, Inc. (“SONY”) or its affiliates and created XDCAM air account on XDCAM air service in accordance with the terms and conditions separately provided by SONY or SONY’s affiliates. The function of this Software may not be used unless you sign-in with you or your company’s XDCAM air account.
- For customers in European countries
This Software is offered to customers who have purchased a Sony PWS-100RX1 or PWS-110RX1 in a country which was within the EEA (as at 1st September 2017) or Albania, Bosnia, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Switzerland or Turkey , and created XDCAM air account on XDCAM air service in accordance with the terms and conditions separately provided by Sony Europe Limited (“SONY”) or SONY’s affiliates. The function of this Software may not be used unless you sign-in with you or your company’s XDCAM air account.
- We do not respond to customer enquiries for this application/service individually. For security vulnerabilities or other security issues with this application/service, please contact us at our Security Vulnerability Report Center https://secure.sony.net/.
- Change of 「XDCAM pocket」 Provider
Thank you for your continued use of 「XDCAM pocket」.
Sony Corporation has established Sony Imaging Products & Solutions Inc. on April 1, 2017, and the functions of related to the consumer camera business, solutions business with a focus on broadcast- and professional-use products, have transferred to the new company.
In alignment with this, the provider of 「XDCAM pocket」 has changed from Sony Corporation to Sony Imaging Products & Solutions Inc. accordingly.
「XDCAM pocket」 will continue to be provided in the same way following the change in provider.