Securely manage your personal and business accounts from virtually anywhere with the convenience of Mobile Banking.† Track your spending, set up alerts, deposit checks, pay bills, transfer funds, send money to friends, find the nearest ATM or branch locations, enroll in Text Banking† and more, all from your smartphone.
MOBILE BANKING† FEATURES
- Automatically round up purchases from your checking to savings account with every debit card transaction.
- Control your saving amount, easily change your saving preferences, and turn on/off whenever you need.
- Quickly grow your saving amount with a daily transfer into your savings account.
- Securely log in to your accounts with Fingerprint Authentication or Face Unlock (Pixel 4)
- Simply swipe down on the Central Bank Logo on the App Login to view your account balances and recent activity.
Send Money in the Moment
- Securely send and receive money with Zelle – a fast, safe, and easy way to send money to friends, family, and others you trust.
- Make transfers to and from your accounts – those with us and other banks.
Manage Your Accounts
- View account activity, loan balances, outstanding checks, statements, tax documents, and more.
- Pay bills – manage payment dates, recurring payments, payees, and more.
- Deposit checks – Take a picture of your check with your smartphone and deposit via Mobile Check Deposit.
- Stay in the know with text or email alerts for balances, transactions, cards, and payments.
- Receive alerts right to your mobile device by enabling push notifications.
Customize Your App
- Give your accounts nicknames and edit the arrangement of your personal accounts based on importance to you.
- Add a profile picture to ensure you're logging into the correct personal account.
For an optimal experience, our app works best on devices with Android version 8.0 and up. If you are using an older version, you may not receive all new features. If you are having issues, navigate to our mobile-friendly website through your device browser.
Member FDIC. †Mobile Banking is free, but data and text rates from your mobile carrier may apply. Terms and conditions apply. Zelle is intended for sending money to family, friends and people you are familiar with. We recommend that you not use Zelle to send money to anyone you don’t know. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC, and are used herein under license.