Very detailed and well-designed free app. Useful for learning about BLE and debugging BLE-related projects.
Very nice. Could be quite helpful with debugging a BLE device I'm working with, though it seems to suffer the later versions of android's difficulties connecting to dual-mode devices and seeing all attributes. BR/EDR strikes again. If that fixes, the stars go to 5.
Enabling the bluetooth through the in app UI causes my nexus 5x to lock up, forcing a restart. Otherwise works well.
Useless for detecting a dexcom g5 cgm transmitter. It stops scanning before the g5 transmits.
thanks for help me fixing pairing for mi band 2
Above and beyond. Exceeded my expectations
24.02.2017 - version 4.10.0
- DFU Library version 1.2.0
- Macros: performance improved - asynchronous macros loading
- Macros & Automated Tests: 2 new operations: sleep-if and sleep-until (see GitHub docs for details)
- Bulk logging continuation (prevents from freezing UI in heavy traffic)
- UI improvements (gray background!)
- Bug fixing
Bluetooth Low Energy(4.0) Scanner: Read,Write,Notify, Services & Characteristics
Scan and obtain information about Low Energy Bluetooth Devices in your vicinity.
The BLE Tool provides an easy control for Bluetooth low energy device.
All tests and news of connect in one app including Speed Test and Network Weather
Nordic Semiconductor ASA
An app with Eddystone GATT Configuration Service & Nearby API and Proximity API.