- Search for houses by area, price range, and number of bedrooms or bathrooms.
- Apply for a conditional Kiwibank home loan pre-approval. You can apply in minutes, directly from your mobile app!
- Figure out approximately how much you could borrow and what your repayments could be, using one of the in-built calculators.
- View Kiwibank’s estimated price in addition to the RV and the seller’s asking/guide price.
- Identify the properties that Kiwibank has conditionally approved as acceptable security for a home loan.
- Once you’ve found your dream home, kick off the home loan process at the click of a button.
We need your help
There’s no finish line when developing an incredible app like Home Hunter – it can always be better. That’s why we want you to test it and give us some feedback, and in return we’ll make sure it’s the best home buying app around. Download Home Hunter for free, give it a whirl, and pop over to the Kiwibank Home Hunter Facebook page to let us know what you think.
Important points about using Kiwibank Home Hunter
Kiwibank Home Hunter has loads of information to help you find your dream home. We get this from reliable sources, but can’t guarantee that it’s always up to date or accurate, or that a house will sell within the Kiwibank estimated price range. You should do your own checks on any house you’d like to buy, and not rely solely on the information and price estimates in this app. They’re just there to give you a steer.
A Kiwibank home loan pre-approval is a conditional offer, based on the information you’ve given us, of the amount you could borrow if you meet our conditions. You’ll still need to complete the full home loan approval process.
Until your loan is fully approved, any offer you make to buy a property should be conditional on finance.
Kiwibank’s lending criteria, terms and conditions, interest rates, fees and charges apply to all loans.
! All banks, including Kiwibank, are subject to Reserve Bank restrictions on lending over 80% of a property’s value. If you’re a first home buyer, Kiwibank will give you priority over those who are buying investment properties, but we can’t guarantee that the loan will be available.
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM / Branch or Internet Banking
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose 'Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration'
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
Option 3: Internet Banking customers of State Bank of India can complete the registration process through OnlineSBI.
* Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank's account)
* Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
* Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
* Cheque Book request
* Demat Account Enquiry
* Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
* Mobile Top up
* M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
* Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS
It offers you greater choice about how you make payments. You can pay anyone straight to their email address or mobile number. Or if you prefer the old school bank account number method, you can still do that, too. You can pay your Facebook friends or Trade Me won items. You can even pay for online purchases at participating merchants. Pay anyone you like, anywhere you are, any time you want.
Plus there are plenty of other great features. ‘Quick Balance’ lets you view up to three designated account balances without logging in. And when you do have to log in the optional 5-digit PIN makes it faster. There’s an ATM & Branch locator plus Transfers, Bill Payments, Foreign Exchange rates, the ability to manage your credit card limit or pay off your home, personal or business loan faster, all from your smartphone. Keep in control of your finances by getting real-time notifications about your account and other banking related activity.
To use the ASB Mobile app, you need to be registered for FastNet Classic (ASB internet banking) and NetCode. Please call 0800 MOB BANK (0800 662 226) to register for either. It’s free to use the ASB Mobile app, but your usual data costs and standard FastNet Classic transaction and service charges will apply.
Downloading of this app is subject to the ASB Mobile Banking Terms & Conditions:
ASB website: http://www.asb.co.nz
Get in touch and feedback: http://www.asb.co.nz/contact-us
Features for Personal Customers
- View account balances, transaction details, and pending payments
- Pay bills to established payees
- Send money to people by simply using their email address or mobile phone number
- Transfer funds among Union Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions
- Deposit checks by simply taking a picture of the front and back of the check
- Find nearby Union Bank banking offices and ATMs
Features for Business Customers
- View account balances (prior day closing ledger and current day available)
- Initiate internal transfers
- Approve wire transfers
** Mobile Banking is offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users. However, you must have a web-enabled cell or smart phone to use Mobile Banking. You may incur and are responsible for any charges assessed by your mobile service provider. Please consult your service provider for details.
----------------------Mobile Banking Smart Phone application for SBI Retail Internet Banking users--------------------------
State Bank Anywhere is State Bank of India’s retail internet banking based application for your smartphones. A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move. Download from Google Play store Only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application.
• Show case overview of 4 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF)
• Selection of account number
• Detailed account information
• Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
Intra-Bank (Within SBI) Transfer
Inter-Bank (Other Bank) Transfer (NEFT/State Bank Group Transfer)
Credit Card (VISA) Transfer
IMPS Transfer (Person to Person/Person to Account)
Aadhaar /LPG Seeding to A/c Number for DBT
Cheque Book Request
• With Bill
• Without Bill
• View Biller
• Scheduled Bill
Top-up and Recharge
• Mobile Top-up
• DTH Recharge
• Transaction Enquiry
All you need :
• A smart phone with Android Operating System (OS 2.3 or above).
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• Existing SBI Retail (personal) Internet Banking username and password with Transaction Rights.
• Currently this app supports only State Bank of India Retail Internet Banking customers. Associate Banks’ internet banking users will not be able to use this app.
For complaints, please log into www.onlinesbi.com and click Customer Care >> Post Ticket. From the dropdown, select OnlineSBI on Mobile and choose sub category as OnlineSBI on Mobile related issues. Your ticket would be responded by our customer support team to your satisfaction. Please check the status of the ticket by logging into www.onlinesbi.com >> Customer Care> View Ticket.
For feedback & suggestions, kindly email us at email@example.com
The NetSpend Mobile App gives you the power to manage your account on the move. Managing your money wherever, whenever. With ease and speed you can:
- Check your account balance and transaction history
- Send money to friends and family
- Transfer money to and from your savings account
- Find fee-free reload locations
It’s secure, fast, and free.
Optimized for Android.
• Transfer funds in real time between your own accounts or to accounts at other banks.
• Check your account balance and transactions going back up to a year and even search for specific transactions.
• Manage your beneficiary details.
• Load your KBC Prepaid Card in real time and view its and your credit card's details at any time.
• Enter and manage scheduled transaction orders like savings orders or credit transfers with an execution date in the future.
• Use our handy Scash (scan & cash) facility to scan a QR code to make payments quickly between two smartphones running the KBC Mobile Banking app.
• Set a limit for the amount you can transfer.
• Withdraw cash with your smartphone using MobileCash at a KBC or CBC ATM without needing your bank card.
• Communicate with KBC contacts like our branch advisers, insurance agents or relationship managers using 'Messages'.
• Buy online without a card reader using MobilePay, the ideal way to pay quickly and securely for online store purchases.
• View and pay bills from KBC Insurance or those sent to you through Zoomit.
You can do it all with this extremely easy-to-use app. Simply log in and sign your transactions using a personal PIN. The app also lets you do more when used along with your card reader. For instance, you'll be able to create a new beneficiary, manage your limits, or make a credit transfer for an amount that exceeds the mobile limit.
Interested? Download the app and try out our demo version. You only have to register once in our app. All you need is your bank card and KBC Card Reader and you’re off. Learn more at m.kbc.be/mobile.
The app will ask you for a number of permissions, which KBC will never use improperly. Such permissions are required for:
• Storage (modifying or deleting the contents of your USB storage)
This allows you to save photos to the app.
• Network communication (full Internet access)
This allows you to connect to the bank.
• Phone calls (reading phone status and identity)
This allows you to contact KBC directly using the telephone numbers listed in the Contact option in the menu.
• Hardware settings (creating photos and videos)
This allows you to use the camera to add personal photos to your profile and/or KBC Save for Goals accounts.
With Easy banking, your bank accompanies you everywhere on your smartphone or tablet. The app includes all the functions you need for your daily banking:
• Log on securely and easily with a password and device recognition.
• Check the balance of your current and savings accounts, view the history of the past six months and quickly find a transaction with the convenient search function.
• Closely monitor your credit card expenditure.
• View the balance of your investments.
• Immediately pay electronic invoices with Zoomit.
• Management of transfers with an execution date;
• Viewing online statements (request in PC banking);
• Easily pay back your friends using their mobile number with Easy transfer.
• Use Assist to quickly find the right contact numbers in case of an emergency.
In short, the app is a pleasure to use and packaged in an attractive layout with clear visuals and icons.
(AIS, dtac, True Move, True Move H, CAT, TOT 3G และ MVNO ซึ่งได้แก่ i-Kool, i-Mobile 3GX) และมีความปลอดภัยในการทำธุรกรรมทางการเงินด้วยระบบรักษาความปลอดภัยระดับสูง 3 ขั้น (Triple Lock Security)
ที่ระบบจะทำการตรวจสอบข้อมูลเครื่องโทรศัพท์, เบอร์โทรศัพท์ และรหัสผ่านส่วนตัวทุกครั้ง ก่อนอนุญาตให้เข้าใช้งาน
- สอบถามยอด และรายการเคลื่อนไหวในบัญชี
- โอนเงินไปบัญชีธนาคารกสิกรไทย และต่างธนาคาร
- โอนเงินด้วย QR Code และ เบอร์มือถือ
- จ่ายบิลด้วยการสแกน Barcode จากมือถือโดยตรง
- เติมเงินมือถือ อีซี่พาส (Easy Pass) และเติมเงินอื่นๆ
- ประวัติการทำธุรกรรมผ่าน K-Mobile Banking PLUS
- ใส่รูปภาพให้บัญชี รายการโปรด และพื้นหลัง
- แจ้งผลการโอนเงินไปยัง SMS, อีเมล์และเฟสบุ๊ค โดยเลือกจาก Contact List บนโทรศัพท์มือถือ
- ค้นหาที่ตั้งสาขา หรือตู้เอทีเอ็มของธนาคาร
- สิทธิพิเศษของ KBank e-Coupon
K-Mobile Banking PLUS -- a mobile banking service from Kasikornbank that gives you easy financial transactions 24 hours wherever you are. The service is provided through WIFI and GPRS/EDGE/3G mobile network of all major mobile operators -- AIS, dtac, True Move, True Move H, CAT, TOT 3G , and MVNO such as i-Kool and i-Mobile 3GX.
K-Mobile Banking PLUS is a high-security mobile banking service with Triple Lock Security that allows account access only from your mobile device, your mobile number and using your own 6-digit Password.
- Balance Inquiry and Recen Transactions
- Money Transfer within KBank as well as interbank
- Money Transfer using QR code and mobile number
- Pay Bill using barcode scan on your mobile device
- Top-up mobile airtime, Easy Pass, etc.
- Mobile Transaction History
- Upload your own picture to personalize each account, favorite item and wallpaper
- Auto save slip on mobile phone
- Share transaction Result via SMS, Email and Facebook by choosing contact list on your mobile
- Finding Location of KBank branch and K-ATM
- Special privileges through KBank e-Coupon
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book, stop payment
And much, much more.
• Securely access your ANZ accounts with a four-digit PIN
• View your personal and business accounts as one list (including KiwiSaver and Foreign Currency Accounts)
• Transfer money between your accounts (including Foreign Currency Accounts)
• Make bill payments to a new person, your saved payees, or to a registered biller
• Create and edit automatic payments
• Edit or delete your saved payees
• Easy credit card payment options
• Send money to anyone with a NZ bank account just by using their mobile number#
• View upcoming payments (including loans, automatic payments, and tax payments)
• Manage your card PIN for personal Visa Debit, Credit and EFTPOS cards
• Login as a guest using just your Internet Banking Customer Number and password
Your money and personal details are protected because:
• ANZ goMoney gives you secure banking on your mobile device. The app is guarded by high-grade encryption and we ensure none of your personal or banking details are stored on your device
• OnlineCode provides a second level of authentication for registration, adding a new device, resetting PIN or Guest Login
• ANZ goMoney locks you out if you repeatedly use the wrong security PIN and will time-out if the app is left running for too long with no activity
• We’ll also cover you for any unauthorised transactions, providing you comply with our Electronic Banking Conditions of Use
Find out more about ANZ goMoney by visiting http://anz.co.nz/gomoney, which includes step-by-step guides and videos on how to download and register.
To use ANZ goMoney, you need to be an ANZ New Zealand customer, be registered for ANZ Internet Banking and be using an Android device with an operating system of 2.2 (Froyo) or above.
The permissions required to download ANZ goMoney enable certain functionalities within ANZ goMoney. Accepting the permissions does not enable your information and content to be accessed outside your device. The specific permissions are:
• Location – allows use of the Find ANZ service to locate nearby Branches and ATMs.
• Photos/Media/Files – allows personalisation of account images with your own photos.
• Contacts/Calendar – allows you to pay one of your contacts through Pay to Mobile.
How we use Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics website measurement software to help us measure the performance of ANZ goMoney. We do not use Google Analytics on secure ANZ goMoney screens. Google Analytics is used to anonymously aggregate ANZ goMoney statistics, such as number of page views, the number of unique visitors, time spent on ANZ goMoney, timing of visits and types of devices used to access ANZ goMoney. No personal information is made available to Google Inc.
Google Analytics use this information to carry out statistical analyses of aggregate user behaviour. This information is provided to us by Google Inc. to help us better understand usage of ANZ goMoney.
ANZ goMoney is provided in New Zealand by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (ANZ). ANZ goMoney is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) 2013 ABN 11 005 357 522.
#A daily transaction limit of $1,000 applies to Pay to Mobile transactions and Pay a person or Bill transactions limits are the same as your Internet Banking limits up to $10,000.
*Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The ANZ Electronic Banking Conditions of Use apply to your use of ANZ goMoney. You can download a copy from anz.co.nz.
• Log on to your account around the world
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Move money
Exact features depend on the HSBC services available in your country
To log on to this app you must be an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer. If you are not yet registered, please visit your local HSBC website.
• HSBC helps protect your information by using 128-bit SSL encryption when you are logged on.
• Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
To find out more about the app including details of permissions requested please see http://hsbc.mobi
Download ICICI Bank Mobile Banking - iMobile and enjoy it on your Android device.
iMobile is ICICI Bank's official mobile banking application.
ICICI Bank iMobile is a breakthrough innovation in banking where practically all Internet banking transactions can now be simply done on mobiles phones.
Easy, convenient and secure to use, iMobile offers a wide range of banking and informational services to make banking convenient for you, iMobile lets you transfer funds, pay bills; book travel such as airline tickets, train tickets and bus tickets. Our customers can also buy movie tickets; can recharge prepaid mobile and DTH; locate an ATM, and also do lot more while on the go.
The application covers Savings bank, Demat, Credit Card and Loan accounts.
iMobile is the fastest way for Bill Pay. ICICI Bank offers Mobile Banking facility free of charge to customers. This mobile banking application also allows customers to transfer money using IMPS (Inter Bank Mobile Payment Service). iMobile has simplified mobile payments and mobile banking as never before. iMobile is a step towards Mobile Money and Mobile Wallets.
For more details on ICICI Bank Mobile Banking Visit http://www.icicibank.com/mobile-banking/index.html.
Legal Terms and Conditions : http://www.icicibank.com/terms-condition/terms-and-conditions.page?
You can check account balances, review recent account activity and transfer money between accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
BankMuscat Mobile Banking offers different ways to access your accounts: By downloading the Mobile App for the Andoird®.
Mit Banking 4A haben Sie alle Ihre Konten bei über 3.000 deutschen Kreditinstituten sowie PayPal bankübergreifend unter Kontrolle – einfach, zuverlässig und sicher.
100% SEPA-Banking. Keine Angst vor IBAN: Einfache Überweisung mit Kontonummer und BLZ durch integrierte IBAN-Hilfe.
Zahlungsverkehr mit Erinnerungsfunktion: Erledigen Sie jegliche Überweisung, begleichen Sie offene Rechnungen oder tätigen Sie wiederkehrende Zahlungen – unterwegs oder von zuhause.
Perfekt kategorisiert und langjährig abrufbar: Splitbuchungen, frei definierbare Kategorien und dynamische Regeln vereinfachen die detaillierte Auswertung der Umsätze – simpel und fast vollautomatisch.
Ihre sensiblen Finanzdaten sind im stark verschlüsselten Datentresor sicher aufgehoben - und mit Dropbox können sie sogar plattformübergreifend genutzt werden. Mandantenfähig: Um die Daten verschiedener Nutzer strikt zu trennen können Sie beliebig viele Datentresore anlegen.
Keine andere App kann so viel: Zum Beispiel Auslandsüberweisungen und Sammelaufträge tätigen oder echte elektronische Kontoauszüge abrufen.
Sicherheit groß geschrieben: Banking 4A steht für besonders sicheres Onlinebanking: Natürlich werden die neuen Chip-TAN, Smart-TAN und Mobile-TAN-Verfahren ebenso unterstützt wie die klassischen TAN-Verfahren. Darüber hinaus unterstützt Banking 4A sogar das HBCI-Sicherheitsverfahren RDH mit Schlüsseldateien und einer Schlüssellänge von bis zu 2048 Bit.
• Girokonto, Tagesgeld, Sparbuch, Wertpapierdepot, Kreditkarte, Festgeld, Währungskonto, PayPal, Offlinekonto, Kassenbestand
• Saldo, Umsätze, Überweisung, Terminaufträge, Daueraufträge, Lastschrift, Auslandsüberweisung
• Splitbuchungen und frei definierbare Kategorien
• Abruf elektronische Kontoauszüge
• Sammelüberweisungen und Sammellastschriften
• Beliebig viele getrennte Datentresore mit jeweils eigenem Passwort
• Unterstützung von HBCI Schlüsseldateien
• Import/Export von Kontoverbindungen, Zahlungen und Umsätzen als CSV, SEPA, MT-940 und mehr
• Plattformübergreifende Dropbox- oder WebDAV-Synchronisierung
• Überweisung aus QR-Code abfotografieren
• Kamera: Für QR-Code Überweisungen
• Bluetooth: Für Bluetooth ChipTAN Lesegeräte
• Deutsche Bank
• Commerzbank (nur HBCI Schlüsseldatei)
• Volks- und Raiffeisenbanken
• Sparda Banken
• PSD Banken
• ING DiBA
• DKB Bank
• Oldenburgische Landesbank (nur HBCI Schlüsseldatei)
• Und viele mehr: http://subsembly.com/de/finbanks.html
Folgende Banken werden NICHT unterstützt:
• Santander Bank ehem. SEB
• DAB Bank
• Bank of Scotland
• sämtliche Autobanken
Nur folgende Kreditkarten können abgerufen werden:
• Postbank (nur Saldo)
• PSD Banken
• Sparda Banken
• Sparkassen (teilweise)
• Commerzbank (nur Privatkunden)
• DKB VISA via Screen-Scraping
• LBB (Amazon, AirBerlin, ADAC) via Screen-Scraping
• After you've finished a job, enter your customer’s MasterCard or Visa debit or credit card details and email address.
• The payment will be processed and accepted, and your customer will be emailed a receipt.
• GPS tracker to record time and place of each payment
• Fast, easy, and convenient for both you and your customers
• You’ll need to be a Fetch customer with Kiwibank to activate this App