Whether you’re walking, cycling, or enjoying family time, OS maps puts Great Britain’s most detailed leisure mapping at your fingertips. Simple to use and feature rich, it’s invaluable for enjoying the outdoors.
DOWNLOAD FOR FREE
• Get standard, greenspace and aerial mapping of Great Britain all for free
• If you’ve purchased an OS Explorer or Landranger map, use the app to download a digital version using the unique code on the inside of your map.
UNLOCK MORE WITH PREMIUM
• OS Explorer 1: 25,000 and OS Landranger 1:50,000 maps: subscribe to unlock the detail and accuracy of our paper leisure maps across the whole country
• All our maps on all of your devices: View, create and sync your activities between desktop and mobile. On desktop, use our 3D Aerial Layer to plan your route terrain or just explore in stunning 3D
• Record and follow routes: Plot a route to follow or share – or record your route while you’re out and about.
• Offline maps: Download your favourite areas to view offline – so you can view any part of GB even without a mobile signal.
• Augmented Reality: Our new AR feature means you can pan the landscape to see what’s nearby including hills and mountains, forest and woodland, transport, settlements, coast and water. And, with one click, find local area information with routes, places to stay and local images (requires compass, accelerometer and gyroscope on device).
• Export Routes: export your favourites routes to your GPX device
Battery life can be dramatically decreased by using GPS constantly.
We release updates to all of our apps as we improve them, making them even more stable and adding extra features. Along the way, your feedback and comments about those apps are really important to us. If there’s something you’d like us to know, please tell us via Twitter @OSLeisure, by phone on 03454 56 04 20, or via email at email@example.com