Fabulous! I hate rating apps... usually. This one, though. I love the timer feature, because I have limited time to Practice, so now I don't have to switch between two apps to limit my Practice time. And I ADORE the Tempo Trainer! It will increase the best for you, which my old metronome app did not do. Plus, I have had no problems with ads popping up, which the old one did constantly.
One helpful feature missing If there was an AMOLED theme/mode to save power that would be amazing! Make the theme all black with the light indicators grey so you can still see them! (Would be great for Nexus devices, Samsung devices, ECT that use AMOLED displays)
Excellent if not for recent bug It was 5 stars until it decided to have a mind of it's own. Every few seconds it lowers 5 bpm on it's own. The app is useless when it does that.
For Lessons I use this app while giving guitar lessons to bring my students up to the next level. It's loud enough and it's convenient to place my phone on the music stand. Great choice of sounds and it's easy to change tempo on the fly.
very helpfull just got released from hospitall with prescription for IV Antibiotics to take at home. tool tahes guesswork out of timing the flow being administered.
- Added support for the Peterson BodyBeat Pulse Solo (see the side menu in the app to enable)
- Fixed full screen flash
- Option to flash screen in time to the beat
- Ability to speed up to a maximum tempo then slow back down again
- Option to disable external media controls
- New text field to type in speed trainer maximum/minimum bpm.
- Fixed crash if you enter zero bars in the bar counter reset dialog.