Love it! Once I understood the setting designating e.g. 2/4 or 4/4 it became easy to use. (The labeling of those settings are not intuitive but it may just be me.) Flexible, clear, precise. I am considering going pro on this one to get the staff counting et al.
Fabulous! I hate rating apps... usually. This one, though. I love the timer feature, because I have limited time to Practice, so now I don't have to switch between two apps to limit my Practice time. And I ADORE the Tempo Trainer! It will increase the best for you, which my old metronome app did not do. Plus, I have had no problems with ads popping up, which the old one did constantly.
Delightful no pro needed for me This app comes in two versions: free and pro. The free version is so full of functionality that I find myself very content with what it offers. I don't mind ads being displayed and based on how much time I spend in it, the app developer hopefully gets some good cash. Highly recommended with the clave sound.
Very useful I like that I can move up in small increments while practicing to build tempo. It is loud enough to hear while I play. Being able to subdivide the beats has been very helpful. I would recommend this app to anyone.
For Lessons I use this app while giving guitar lessons to bring my students up to the next level. It's loud enough and it's convenient to place my phone on the music stand. Great choice of sounds and it's easy to change tempo on the fly.
- Added support for the Peterson BodyBeat Pulse Solo (see the side menu in the app to enable)
- Fixed full screen flash
- Option to flash screen in time to the beat
- Ability to speed up to a maximum tempo then slow back down again
- Option to disable external media controls
- New text field to type in speed trainer maximum/minimum bpm.
- Fixed crash if you enter zero bars in the bar counter reset dialog.