Good for measuring breathing exercises but wish it showed time left, ie set for 20 mins but don't know how much time has passed
Good app, useful, good training aids
Really good. Excellent for a simple beat
Terrific free metronome app, with many available switches I didn't realize I wanted, but found useful. Well thought-out and executed, yet doesn't needlessly beat you over head with ads or annoyances. 5 stars
Highly configurable metronome app, better than others I've tried. I use it to set my running cadence, e.g., 180 steps per minute sounding every other beat (50%) in my wireless Backbeat Fit earphones, so I can land my right foot with each tone. I like the clave sound: easy to hear, not annoying. The ads are low key, not a problem for me.
The flashing ad by Hound is not good. This is a visual distraction to the timing beats visual aid. Get rid of the flashing ads, and you'll get 5 stars.
-You can now change tempo from lock screen
- Improved look of notifications to match system
- Added increase after X seconds option to speed trainer
- Added support for the Peterson BodyBeat Pulse Solo (see the side menu in the app to enable)
- Fixed full screen flash
- Option to flash screen in time to the beat
- Ability to speed up to a maximum tempo then slow back down again
- Option to disable external media controls