Fabulous! I hate rating apps... usually. This one, though. I love the timer feature, because I have limited time to Practice, so now I don't have to switch between two apps to limit my Practice time. And I ADORE the Tempo Trainer! It will increase the best for you, which my old metronome app did not do. Plus, I have had no problems with ads popping up, which the old one did constantly.
One helpful feature missing If there was an AMOLED theme/mode to save power that would be amazing! Make the theme all black with the light indicators grey so you can still see them! (Would be great for Nexus devices, Samsung devices, ECT that use AMOLED displays)
very helpfull just got released from hospitall with prescription for IV Antibiotics to take at home. tool tahes guesswork out of timing the flow being administered.
Metric modulation? Program this app with the ability to play metric modulations and I will give you 5 stars. Otherwise, I like it, good job.
Useful, diverse A nice metronome app capable of extreme highs and lows. Changing speeds is a bit cumbersome; nevertheless, the interface is good.
- Added support for the Peterson BodyBeat Pulse Solo (see the side menu in the app to enable)
- Fixed full screen flash
- Option to flash screen in time to the beat
- Ability to speed up to a maximum tempo then slow back down again
- Option to disable external media controls
- New text field to type in speed trainer maximum/minimum bpm.
- Fixed crash if you enter zero bars in the bar counter reset dialog.