Enjoy one more way for your organization to quickly and conveniently access your company’s account information and approve payments through Comerica TM Connect Mobile℠. Our easy-to-use mobile app for businesses includes these abilities and features:
• Your organization’s administrator manages which employees are given access to the mobile app through the Customer Administration Tool in Comerica Business Connect℠
• View current-day information reporting - Both summary and detail information is available for your Comerica depository accounts and Controlled Disbursement accounts
• View prior-day information reporting - See up to five business days of prior-day summary and detail information reporting, including check images, for your Comerica depository accounts, Controlled Disbursement accounts, multi-bank accounts and Sweep accounts
• System administration notifications
• Administrator can assign access to users through the Customer Administration Tool - Ability to configure which accounts and features each user has - Access and account changes occur in real-time
• Access and payment approvals utilize a secure code via hardware or software token - Software token is available within TM Connect Mobile or separately
• Robust search criteria - Search by transaction amount, transaction type, specific text or a BAI code
• Sorting capabilities
• Manage Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments - Approve, delete or reject pending ACH payments - Supports actions for single or multiple transactions - View the status of ACH payments
• Manage wire payments - Approve, delete or reject pending wires - Supports actions for single or multiple transactions - View the status of wires
• Configurable app – ability for user to select a default landing page
To obtain a list of supported Apple and Android mobile phone and tablet devices, please call Treasury Management Relationship Services at 800.852.3649.
Comerica Bank is a Member FDIC. To access/login to this app, you must sign a Comerica TM Connect Mobile℠ Service Agreement with Comerica and must be granted access by your company’s administrator.