The new Danske Mobile Bank UK offers many brand new features:
• Login with Touch ID
• Pay bills and transfer money – without needing your security card every time
• Reconcile your account with our handy unseen transaction tool
• My Profile allows you to see the contact details we hold for you
• Feedback tool so you can tell us what you think
• You can personalise the layout so that the app is right for you
And much more!
This is only the beginning
We plan to update the new mobile bank app throughout the coming year, so if there’s something that you need, we could be in the process of developing it. The app will let you know when any new features are added so you won’t miss out and we always welcome your feedback, which you can send via the feedback tool within the app.
Getting started is easy
If you are a personal customer (aged 13 years and over) of Danske Bank in the UK using eBanking you can:
1. Download the app
2. Logon using your user ID, passcode and security card
3. You’re ready to go!
Don’t forget that you’re still able to use the ‘wheel’ version of our app should you need to – there’s no problem with using the two apps side by side.
You must be registered for and have logged on to eBanking using your Access ID security card to be able to use Danske Mobile Bank App. So if you haven’t registered for eBanking, please do so by going to www.danskebank.co.uk/waystobank.