Best low cost survival product PERIOD! Cell phone service is not every where. People think pushing 911 on their cell phone magically connects you to help.IT DOES NOT! Do your home work as I and you will discover this is the best low cost communications product. My family friend lost his boat on the great lakes (lake Erie) from a storm. He owes his life to this technology. I'm sold. I'm happy that can I go anywhere I want and I do not have to worry. Customer Service is good too. Thank you for a great product.
Not accurate This app does not have the features listed. When downloaded, I do not have the compass and waypoint features.
Works good Been working fine with my inreach se seem to do what it says so far I'll put to test this weekend
Not very well thought out This app is designed to work with the Delorme inReach satellite communication/EPIRB unit. Whoever designed it lives in their lab and has never been outdoors on a hike. This app has no selection to keep the screen turned on so when one is hiking you have to constantly wake your phone to even view the map. The other design flaws are too numerous to list.
Garmin requires a proprietary device (In Reach) before you can use their software on your phone?. Seriously? What advantage does this offer over the many stand alone navigation apps already available to the billion smart phones?
Latest Update Inreach now will pair again with Earthmate. Thanks!! Very, very nice.
v2.1 Update #1
• Resolved Route Details page error when toggling visibility
• New My inReach page - check messages, display connection status, inReach battery %, firmware version, updates, tracking status
• App automatically logs in and syncs to correct Explore account - requires 2.8+ firmware on inReach
• App applies changes made on Explore site to updated, paired InReach via BlueTooth
• Added option to disable cellular data for Syncing and map downloads in Settings>Use Cellular Data
Play in the outdoors with Android as your Handheld GPS and offline topo maps!
Offline GPS navigation & maps of 62 countries.Try popular navigation for free!