North America Maps require an existing installation of the free app Outdoor Atlas to work.
Please help to improve the product and report any problems to firstname.lastname@example.org.
•••• Satellite Internet Free ••••
Details of Satellite Internet Free
• Get Free app Satellite Internet Access
• easy to get connection
• Multiple Satellite Option are given
• Fast search location internet
• Visibility clear interface
• Latitude and Longitude system
• Notice updated
Download topo maps for the US and many other countries in advance, so you won't need cell coverage for navigation. Use storage memory for maps.
Use GPS waypoints from GPX or KML files, or enter your own coordinates using longitude/latitude, UTM, MGRS, or grid reference. Using GOTO makes a waypoint a locus for navigation.
This uses many publicly available map sources as free downloads. Some additional content available as an in app purchase:
-Accuterra Topo Map Source for $19.99/year. This can be purchased and used with or in instead of the free sources.
-Digital Globe Subscription allows offline storage of high res satellite imagery for much of the world.
- Boundary maps for 12 western states from the Bureau of Land Management(BLM) Overlay for topo maps valued by hunters.
-GMU boundaries in some states
-Lake Contours in several states.
-Content from US TrailMaps including:
-ATV, Whitewater, and Equestrian Trail Maps
See the menu under More-> "Purchasing AddOns". They can be shown on top of topo maps.
You may try the DEMO version to make sure you like the maps in your country.
About topo (topographic) maps: Topo maps show terrain through color and contours, and are useful for navigation offroad. Topo maps and GPS can be used for hiking, hunting, kayaking, snowshoeing, & backpacker trails.
You can create your own maps with Mobile Atlas Creator, or specify a custom tile server. Built in sources include:
OpenStreetMaps from MapQuest
OpenCycleMaps showing terrain worldwide
US Topo Maps from Caltopo and the USGS
USTopo: Aerial Photography with markup.
Canada Topo Maps from Toporama
Marine maps: NOAA RNC Nautical Charts (coastal)
USGS Color Aerial photography
Topographic Maps of Spain and Italy
Topo maps of New Zealand
Japan GSI maps.
Many of the above sources are generally free to use.
Use offline topo maps and GPS on hiking trails without cell service. The GPS in your Android phone can get its position from GPS satellites, and you don’t have to rely on your data plan to get maps. Have more fun and safe GPS navigation in the backcountry.
Use as a geocaching navigator by getting a pocket query as GPX.
Besides geocaching, use GPS for recording tracks and GPS waypoints on your trip, all the while tracking your GPS quest on topographic maps. It may replace your Garmin handheld GPS.
Here are some of the outdoor GPS activities BackCountry Navigator has been used for:
As a hiking GPS both on hiking trails and off trail.
Camping trips to find that perfect camping site or the way back to camp with GPS.
Hunting trips for hunting wild game in rugged areas.
Doing recon for a hunt or as your hunting GPS
Fishing: make it your fishing GPS.
Search and Rescue (SAR).
Trekking the Pacific Crest trail or other long term hiking.
Kayak and canoe treks on inland lakes and streams or marine, coastal waters.
Backpacker trips: using topo maps of wilderness areas and national forests for navigation on trails with the GPS in your rucksack or backpack.
Snow sports including snowmobiling, skiing and snowshoeing.
Find your own ways to have fun in the outdoors. Be a maverick by venturing beyond cell service boundaries with your GPS. Become a pro at navigation with GPS for the outdoors.
BackCountry Navigator has been on WM devices and preloaded on the Trimble Nomad outdoor rugged device. This Android version is more flexible, featured, and fun. Create a memory with maps.
For a one time fee, this a great addition to the outdoor gear you bought at Cabelas, REI, or another outdoor store. Many have found the Android GPS in a phone or tablet to substitute for a Garmin GPS or Magellan GPS, such as the Garmin GPS units Montana, Etrex, or Oregon. Android can be your handheld GPS.
Following are some of the great features of this app:
- Déroutes optimized for car, bicycle and pedestrian.
- Simple Routes: Press and hold on the map to generate route.
- Satellite GPS navigation and WiFi.
- Map rotates in the driving direction.
- Travel goods and photos.
- Find addresses.
- All shops, gas stations, etc.
Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
GPS Status is 100% space proof. Try to spot the program in the promo video :)
- show/store/edit/export multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
- Location: We need this to display your location and allows the program to re-download AGPS data or reset the GPS.
- External storage: required by the PRO version to be able to export the stored waypoints to an external file.
- Internet: Used by the advertisement component. The PRO version does not use the internet connection at all.
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Galaxy S4 on Verizon: Because of a firmware bug, the notification item in GPS Status can't be removed. You need to disable the notification feature in Settings if this annoys you.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with Andrs Studio --
To contact us or make your views heard please use forum.mapfactor.com as Google Play does not allow us to answer your comments or queries.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE for PC, Pocket PC and WinCE.
OpenStreetMap is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
* intuitive voice navigation in different languages
* door to door route planning
* cross-border routing without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
* overview of the upcoming manoeuvre and distance shown on the screen
GPS satellite navigation
* 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual map display
* day/night modes switch colour schemes for day or night time driving
* map rotates in driving direction, or north up
* find nearest points of interest
* full GB postcodes (1.8 million)
* hear audible warnings as you approach speed cameras
* add your own favourite locations and routes
* routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
* route avoidance - block off certain road from your route
------------ OpenStreetMap data ------------
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode - Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
United States of America
Wallis And Futuna
Democratic Republic Of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Federated States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
United Republic Of Tanzania
Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates.
To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
How to install Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps for Android: http://youtu.be/6jIkkr-Wr8E
• Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
• Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, Burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova
MAPS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH PREMIUM:
Sygic | Bringing life to map
Available map layers:
• Topomaps worldwide (100K-500K worldwide seamless coverage)
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Open Street Maps (OSM Mapnik, Osmarender and Cloudemade Cyclemap)
This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin or Magellan GPS handhelds.
Main features for Outdoor-Navigation:
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Track Recording (with speed and elevation profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX-Import / Export, KML-Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, ...)
• Bulk-download of map tiles for OFFLINE USAGE (NOT in free version)
• Waypoint-/Track-Sharing (via eMail, Facebook, ..)
• and many more ...
Soviet Military Maps is the perfect moving map app for offroad trips, adventure travels and expeditions. You are planning cross country trips to Sahara desert or a trekking tour to the Himalayas ? With the Russian topos you have always a great alternative to other map sources. Beneath the good topography the maps include many small trails and unpaved roads that are missing in other map sets.
The Russian maps have additional English labels.
Attention: The Soviet Military Maps were created mainly in the 80ies and are less interesting for industrialized countries. Outside Africa and Asia you'll find the OSM / Google map layers more useful.
Please note: This app does not provide direct "Turn-by-Turn" navigation - but with a selected waypoint you can easily switch to Google Navigation.
LIMITATIONS OF THE FREE VERSION:
• Max. 3 Waypoints
• Max. 3 Tracks
• No import of waypoints and tracks
• No Bulkdownload
• No Local City DB (Offline Search)
• No Hillshading Overlay
Please contact us if you have any questions, feature requests or bug reports regarding this app: email@example.com
You can browse the Soviet Military Maps here (only up to zoom level 12): http://www.topomapper.com
See the coverage of the different map scales: http://www.topomapper.com/images/topomapper-coverage.jpg
Scale 1:100.000 and 1:200.000 :
Europe, Afghanistan, Georgia, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Morocco, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
Scale 1:200.000 :
Afghanistan, Egypt, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, DR Congo (part), Djibouti, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Finland, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya (part), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia , Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka , Sudan, Svalbard, Swaziland, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania (part), Thailand, The Gambia, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Scale 1:250.000 (Local maps from USGS, Geoscience Australia, CTIO ):
USA, Canada, Australia
All other countries
Map legend and cyrillic alphabet:
Activities are organized into the following categories:
* Search - Find new Placemarks by address, or coordinates.
* My Location - Center or mark your place quickly, toggle Real/Mock location, Search nearby, and Share your location.
* Layers - Allows you to toggle the visibility of My Location, Placemarks, Satellite, Traffic, Track, and Route layers.
* Placemarks - View list, Center, Change location, use as Mock location, Navigate to, Route to, Search nearby, Street View, and Share
* Routes - View list, Change color, Details, Hide, Show and Share
* Tracks - View list, Start/Stop Recording, Change color, Graph, Tour on Google Earth, View at Human, Land, and Plane speed, and Share
* Images - View list, set Default for Marker, Import as a Marker, Import location from Image
* Markers - View list, Edit/Delete/Hide/Show groups of Placemarks, Markers created for each Import
* Compass Mode - All visible layers rotate instead of My Location arrow rotating towards north
* Copyright - All the legal copyright and disclosure stuff
* Data Management - Import/Export/Manage data
* Help - A quick introduction, the FAQ, and links to other helpful content about GPS Map
* Preferences - Adjust update time, long press time, the visibility of various items and features
Use almost any image from your Camera, Gallery, or file browsing app to create a Marker for a Placemark on the map. Images containing location information can be imported as Placemarks with their image as the Marker on the map.
GPS Map has the following features:
* Easy to search for a location by address, placemark name, or latitude, longitude.
* Import/Export your Placemarks - GPSMap GPS, Garmin CSV, Geocode GEO, Google Earth/Google Maps KML,GPS Exchange GPX filesand TomTom ASCII
* Imports the location and image from a photograph to create a Placemark on the map with the Image as the Marker
* Able to view Placemarks, Routes and Tracks with Google Earth
* Able to be taken to Google Street View for a Placemark (if available)
* Able to use Placemarks to start a navigation app like Google Navigation
* Export to Google Drive Fusion Tables with an active Gmail account
* Creates Tours for Google Earth based upon your recorded Track
Works best with:
* Google Earth, Google Maps, Google Street View installed.
GPS location service enabled.
Visit https://sites.google.com/site/wrightkeith/gpsmap/ for more information.
and 4 types of coordinate representations:
- degrees, minutes and seconds ( N 45 ° 48 ' 40.47 " E 22 ° 48 ' 28.06 " )
- degrees and minutes ( N 50 ° 11.17 ' E 9 ° 53.05 ' )
- decimal degrees ( Lat: -8.21 Long: - 61.11 )
- MGRS (35TLK5241798377)
Map supported operations are:
- 3D for normal map type
- tilt using 2 fingers drag
- rotation using 2 fingers rotation
- drag & drop marker
This app is very intuitive and easy to use, designed to help you determine the coordinates of specific point on the map and share them with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter or Google+ accounts. If your device is rooted and you have checked the share screenshot option, a screenshot of the map will also be attached if you share your location via email. In addition, you can visualize the location on the map of certain coordinates or address.
In the „Settings” screen you can switch between the available coordinates types, set the precision of MGRS coordinates type, you can show or hide the „Address bar” and you can enable or disable the „Measure tool” for which you can select different measure units, depending on your needs. The available measure units are: „Metric”, „Imperial” and „Marine”.
There is also a "Get Directions" button which opens Google Maps Directions feature and displays directions from your current location (or any location that you choose there) to the location pinned in Map Coordinates. This feature is very helpful when you wish to see how much time you need to reach a point and which course you should take.
Another useful feature is „Copy to clipboard”. Using it, you copy the selected coordinates or address and paste them anywhere you need.
More recent features are „History” which holds all your locations history and „Favorites” which are locations saved by you with a touch of a button so you have your favorite destinations always right at hand.
This being said, I hope you enjoy this app and please feel free to contact me via email if you have any questions, comments or suggestions. Also please report any bugs that you might observe, and I will fix them as soon as possible.
Bored to wait for maps to display? Once displayed, maps are stored and remain available, quickly, even with no network access.
• Want more than just roads on your maps? You will find what you need here;
• Used to go to places with poor network coverage? Everything will stay available;
• Used to go abroad? You won't be lost anymore;
• Have a data allowance limit? It will reduce your usage.
★★ Maps ★★
A lot of maps are available, including classical road maps, topographic maps, aerial (satellite) maps and various layers that can be added over any maps: OpenStreetMap (Roads, Topo), USGS National Map (Hi-res topo, Aerial imagery), Worldwide Sovietic topo maps, Google Maps, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, Yandex Maps, and various per-country topo maps (incl. Europe, UK, Spain, Italy).
• All maps can be stacked in layers, with precise opacity control.
• Select and store large areas in few clicks.
• Stored space is clear and can be easily deleted.
★★ Display, store and retrieve unlimited landmarks ★★
You can add various items on the map such as waypoints, icons, routes, areas and tracks.
You can easily manage them using the powerful SD-Card Landmarks Explorer.
★★ On-map GPS Localization & Orientation ★★
Your real location and direction are clearly displayed on the map, which can be rotated to match your real orientation (depends on device capabilities).
Easy turn on/off to save battery.
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
• GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB Grid, Irish Grid, Swiss Grid, Lambert Grids, DFCI Grid, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, ...);
• Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from http://www.spatialreference.org;
• On-map grids display;
• Full screen map view;
• Multi-touch zoom;
★★ Need more? ★★
If you are a real adventurer, try AlpineQuest GPS Hiking, the complete outdoor solution based on All-In-One OfflineMaps, loaded with a powerful GPS Location Tracker and more: http://www.alpinequest.net/google-play
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. ROUTE 66 Navigate automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for ROUTE 66 Navigate. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
To view the maps you must have a working internet connection.
Once maps are loaded, you can use them later without an internet connection established.
Return to the start menu by pressing Back.
Close application by pressing Home.
The application does not have support for GPS, but it may be of use to someone.
If the cached maps take too much space, application cache can be emptied via "Settings - Applications - Manage Applications".
The application does not collect any personal information about the user and does not send any information about its use to the author of the application.
How it works
Maps are downloaded on-the-fly or uploaded from your PC in advance. Once the app and maps are loaded to the phone or tablet, cellular network coverage or internet connection is not required for real time GPS navigation.
Although the Memory-Map app is designed to be used as a standalone GPS navigator, best results are achieved when used in conjunction with Memory-Map on your PC (free download) for planning, printing and loading up maps, waypoints and routes to the phone/tablet
Memory-Map includes free access to 1:250,000 scale topographic maps and many other free maps around the world. More detailed maps are available for download and purchase with a free try before you buy, time limited demo option. Available maps include Ordnace Survey, Hema, USGS quads, NOAA, and DeLorme. All maps, including the ones supplied on DVD can be used on your PC and phone. See the help page for details on loading maps to the device from the PC.
Access a vast range of Worldwide maps and charts.
Automatically downloads a free map of your current location
Create and edit marks and routes.
Import and export marks, routes and tracks in the open GPX format
Display; Position, Course, Speed, Heading, Altitude and averages
Position coordinates include Lat/Long, UTM and GB Grid
Units displayed in Statute, Nautical or Metric
Support for GPS and Compass sensors, where available.
Moving map, lock GPS position and automatically scroll the map
Records breadcrumb trail / tracklogs.
Share position marks or tracklogs as GPX files
Full marine instrumentation features, with AIS, DSC and Anchor alarm
NMEA data interface via WiFi or Bluetooth
AIS collision alarm, with adjustable thresholds for Class A and Class B targets
Display Alarm notifications and Nav data on Android Wear watch
"Verdict: The Memory-Map App is a truly excellent, competent product, representing real value for money. It's straightforward to use, with just enough preference settings and options to describe it as customizable. Route-creation and route-following are ridiculously easy to set up, yet provide a tremendous range of route data. You can also import and export GPX files (via email). A really strong product at this price point." Andrew Knight, Yacht Arabella blog
"After buying about 6 navigational applications for my tablet I finally got one that really works the way it should. I now have a handheld version of my sailboat's navigation system. I am very happy with this app and would recommend it to any avid sailor"
"I've tried all the mapping/tracking applications I can find and I rate this best. The 1:25k scale is essential for walkers and the ability to create a route at home or to log it (recording your time & distance etc) as you go along is superb. I like the direction indicator to show where you are heading on the map, the ability to save, describe and name tracks is neat. It's easy to slide the map about from your current position to see where you are heading next, the zooming in and out facility is good. I found it reasonably easy to learn how to use."
"This is not a cheap navigation program, it is a professional tool for viewing raster maps. And for this purpose, it is excellent. For viewing topo maps, this is the best software and hardware combination for the job, this alone was my reason to get an Android tablet, and it was the right decision."
"This is by far the best mapping/GPS app and I've got them all. It's simple to use but has many more user options for points of interest, tracking, routes and maps.
"Love this app. Have wanted a chance to use my Memory-Map maps on my Android phone for ages - less devices to carry, and better maps than on my handheld GPS. Easy to use once you get the hang of it too"