• Fund Transfers to fidelity mobile wallet and accounts
• Manage wallet and view transaction history
• Deposit or Withdraw cash through any of our Agents or Bank Branches
• Interbank transfers to other wallet and bank accounts
• Pay Bills (DSTv) and top up your Airtime to self and other Family and Friends
• Receive cash from any of our ATMs without your debit card
• And Many More…..
Sign onto Fidelity mobile money simply by downloading the mobile app and registering using just your mobile phone number (you don’t need to have an account to register)
Terms and Conditions apply.
-View account balances
-Review account history
-Transfer funds between your Fidelity accounts
-View and activate your cash back offers
-Find ATM and branch locations
-Access to the website
BANK WITH CONFIDENCE 24/7 – If you’re enrolled in Fidelity’s Online Banking, you can see account balances and transaction history; transfer money between your Fidelity accounts; and easily locate the branch nearest to you.
FIND US – Locate your nearest Fidelity branch or ATM quickly and easily.
CONTACT US – Talk to our customer service representatives; they’re just a touch away.
If you do not remember your Online ID or password, simply call 1-800-220-2497
*Data Service charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
Fidelity Bank, Member FDIC
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.fidelityhomestead.com/
Fidelity Bank Mobile Banking offers a safe and secure way for Online Banking customers to access their accounts anytime, anywhere using a mobile device. Check your balances, pay bills, transfer money and search for the nearest branch and/or ATM locations on the go. Our Mobile Banking App is convenient and free.
View Account Balances – check your current balance for all accounts in one convenient place.
View Account Transactions – search by date, amount, or check number.
Transfer Funds – easily transfer money on-the-go between all eligible accounts.
Deposit Checks - make deposits using your mobile device.
Pay Bills – make a payment or review recent and scheduled payments.
Search for the Nearest Branch or ATM Location – Using your built-in GPS, you can search by zip code or current location.
Mobile Banking Security
Mobile Banking is available to Online Banking customers only.
Must have transfers and Bill Pay set up previously in Online Banking.
Standard mobile web fees may apply. Please contact your mobile carrier for more information.
Fidelity Bank. Member FDIC.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Pay new bills, edit bills scheduled to be paid, and review previously paid bills from your phone.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
Access valuable market insights from Fidelity's experts and monitor latest updates for your favourite Fidelity and non-Fidelity managed funds (as available through Fidelity's FundsNetwork) on the go. Key functions:
- Create automatic price alerts for your favourite funds with a customisable watchlist
- Access latest market insights from our investment experts - from readings to streaming video webcasts
- Latest finance market news from Thomson Reuters, covering Greater China, Asia, US and Europe
The content of this app is intended to be viewed for informational purposes only and cannot be construed as an offer or solicitation to purchase any investment fund or product of Fidelity, or an offer or solicitation to engage the investment management services of Fidelity in any jurisdiction in which the distribution or offer is not authorized or would be contrary to local laws or regulations. The content of this app may not be reproduced or circulated without written consent from Fidelity.
The funds mentioned in this app may not be authorized in Taiwan, mainland China and/or Macau and may not be available to investors in Taiwan, mainland China and/or Macau. This app does not constitute an offer or solicitation to any person in any jurisdiction in which to make such an offer or solicitation may be unlawful. It is the responsibility of the persons who access this app to observe all applicable laws and regulations. Persons resident in territories other than Hong Kong should consult their professional advisers as to whether they may subscribe for the products and services described in this app or whether they require any governmental or other consents or need to observe any formalities to enable them to do so. Fidelity is not authorized to manage or distribute investment funds or products in, or to provide investment management or advisory services in mainland China.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.fidelitybankonline.com/home/privacy
Fidelity, investment, pension, SIPP, investment funds, investment ideas
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
* Find which is better Traditional 401(k) or Roth 401(k)
* Find which is better Traditional IRA or Roth IRA
* How much do you save by saving and not spending?
* How is your employer contribution adding up?
* Are you really on track or do you want to save more?
* Would you have a Surplus or Shortfall?
* All the above customized just for you.
Need more? Contact Dev!
Ad supported. Ad free version coming soon.
The world’s leading financial app for smartphones and mini tablets delivers real-time, streaming quotes for all financial instruments including Stocks, ETFs, Bonds, Commodities, Forex, Indices, Futures and Bitcoin. Our live Economic Calendar ensures you’re immediately in the know about announcements and events that move the markets.
Build and customize your own portfolio to track your positions. Use our cutting edge technical analysis, live charts, breaking news and opinion & analysis. INVESTING.com’s Android app is a one-stop-shop for traders and investors.
So what really makes us better?
■ Real Time - Live quotes for over 40,000 financial instruments, traded on over 70 global exchanges.
■ Economic Calendar - Global economic events with results in real time.
■ Live Charts - Track price movements for financial instruments.
■ Portfolio - Build your own customized portfolio as a personal tracker to monitor your favorite financial instruments.
■ Breaking News - Alerts on major global economic events as they happen.
■ Opinion & Analysis - Get the latest reports from the financial industry’s top experts.
■ Technical Analysis - Live signals based on our advanced technical indicator system, perfect for trading.
■ Emerging Markets - Extensive coverage of economies outside of the Group of Ten (G-10)
The INVESTING.com Stocks, Forex, Futures & News app is currently available in:
English, Arabic, Chinese (simplified), Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean (South Korea), Polish, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Russian, Spanish (Spain), and Turkish.
Get real time price quotes of your favorite financial assets. Choose from popular stock markets such as: Dow Jones, S&P 500, Nasdaq, FTSE 100, Dax, Nikkei 225. Stocks: Google, Apple, Facebook, Procter & Gamble, Bank of America. Forex Rates: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, Bitcoin. Commodities: Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas.
The INVESTING.com app for Android delivers a broad spectrum of financial markets data with high performance and functionality in one efficient, easy to use app so you’ll never miss a minute of financial market activity, even when you’re on the go.
We respect our user's privacy; we need the following permissions from you:
+ Network Communication -We need to check the device's Wi-Fi status
+ Your accounts - For enabling you to share an article with friends
+ Storage - For us to store Offline data if needed
+ System tools- Reduction of Data and battery consumption
+ You are welcome to send us any further questions to email@example.com
• Check account balances
• Monitor account activity
• Transfer funds between linked accounts
• View and pay bills
• Search for branch locations
• Make deposits using your phone
To use the Fidelity Bank Mobile Banking App, you must be enrolled in Fidelity Bank Online Banking. To enroll in Mobile Banking follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Fidelity Bank Online Banking account
2. Select Customer Service and then Mobile Banking on the main navigation menu
3. Under Your Name select Enroll
4. Terms and Conditions will appear, read the Terms and Conditions and if you agree, select to the left of the screen “I accept these Terms & Conditions”, then select Continue
5. Menu of Mobile Services will appear, select the Applications desired, then select Continue (mid of page)
6. Accounts will appear, select Account(s)that you want to appear on your cell phone and create a Nick Name for Account(s), then select Continue
7. Enter cell phone number in box, select Continue
8. Enter Activation Code sent to cell phone, select Activate
9. On the cell phone click link in text message and log-on to mobile banking site
Fidelity Bank Mobile Banking protects your financial information from unauthorized access by using a variety of security features, including:
• Secure logon with Customer ID and password
• Security questions and authentication image to verify your identity
• Advanced encryption technology
• Partial or masked account numbers
• Automatic session timeout
Have questions or need help? Contact Fidelity Bank by phone at 1-855-547-1385.
Fidelity Bank does not charge fees to download or use Fidelity Bank Mobile Banking. Message and data rates may apply. Check with your carrier for more information.
© 2013, Fidelity Bank. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender
Get property address, legal description, tax info, property characteristics, transfer history, nearby properties, comparable sales and a plat map.
Use of this product requires that you register for Passport.FNTIC.com.
Keep track of Markets and Stocks
• Track and chart the market, individual stocks, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), mutual funds and your watchlist all before you even log-in.
Trade almost anything
• Place stock and ETF orders (in extended hours also for eligible stocks and ETFs, where applicable) and trade mutual funds easily.
• Place, modify or cancel one, two, three, or four leg options strategies(2)
• Receive Real-Time Trade Notifications for your trade executions.
• Even pick which lots are traded with Specified Lot cost basis trading.
Access and Manage your Accounts
• View your watchlist (synchronized with those on Schwab.com) and get auto-updating quotes.
• Keep an eye on balances for your brokerage, Schwab Bank, Schwab 401(k), and other accounts.
• View unrealized gain/loss, cost basis and holding period for your positions.
• Deposit checks using Schwab Mobile DepositTM Pay your bills quickly and easily from your Schwab Bank accounts. Make, edit, and cancel payments. Pay e-bills and add/edit billers. (3)
• Transfer funds between accounts, select transfer frequency and make IRA contributions directly from your brokerage accounts.
There's even more on the way!
Please read this important information:
BROKERAGE PRODUCTS: NOT FDIC-INSURED • NO BANK GUARANTEE • MAY LOSE VALUE
1System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connection limitations. Trade Orders received outside normal market hours will be entered the next business day.
2Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through Schwab. Please read the options disclosure document titled "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options” (http://www.theocc.com/about/publications/character-risks.jsp ) Supporting documentation for any claims or statistical information is available upon request, call 800-435-4000 for a copy.
Multiple leg options strategies will involve multiple commissions. Spread trading must be done in a margin account.
3Schwab Mobile DepositTM is not available on all devices. The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply.
Android(TM) is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., Charles Schwab Bank, and optionsXpress, Inc. are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (Member SIPC (http://www.sipc.org)) ("Schwab") and optionsXpress, Inc. (Member SIPC (http://www.sipc.org)) ("optionsXpress"). Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Charles Schwab Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., 211 Main Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
©2014 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC (http://www.sipc.org). CS17369-01
Screenshots are for illustrative purposes only.
Retirement/401k Calculator - Calculates how much your 401(k) plan will accumulate at retirement, by putting in certain percentage of your salary each month into the plan.
TVM calculation - Computes future value of money based on periodic, constant payments with fixed interest rate at different compounding intervals.
Moreover, it gives options to:
- Present calculation in USD as well as in other commonly used currencies around the world.
- Text (SMS) calculation results to any mobile phone.
NOTE: For a complete range of financial calculations, see our comprehensive iQuick Calculator Pro.
Keywords: financial planner, 401k, future value, future calculation, future worth.
The Fidelity app offers new functionality to ensure you can take advantage of your next trading opportunity wherever you are. Features include:
- Multi-Leg options trading for simultaneously buying and selling multiple option contracts.
- Standard and custom option strategies.
- Specific Share Trading for Stocks and ETFs, so you can control the gains and losses reported for your trades.
- Extended Hours Trading – you’ll have greater flexibility in reacting to market news outside of standard market sessions.
- Tax lots, now available for your positions.
CUSTOMIZABLE HOME SCREENS:
Customize your home screen to see the information that’s most important to you. Choose from key tile-based screen options such as your accounts, portfolio gainers and losers, personalized watch list in heat map view, U.S. Markets, World Markets, Market Movers, and more.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY:
Move money between accounts, deposit checks with the snap of a photo, and pay bills with Fidelity BillPay® from virtually anywhere, anytime.
TRADE FROM ANYWHERE:
Trade stocks, options, mutual funds, and ETFs from virtually anywhere, anytime. Our mobile Apps are built with some of the most advanced encryption available in the industry, so you can safely trade from wherever you are.
ALERTS & PUSH NOTIFICATIONS:
Receive timely, customizable alerts via push notifications, or visit the message center to view and manage streaming alerts.
RESEARCH & NEWS
Get access to news and views on the market, view real-time quotes and charts, and set up watch lists to track your preferred securities.
ENHANCED CASH MANAGEMENT & EQUITY DIVIDEND INFORMATION:
Banking enhancements, including access to your credit card details – balances, payments and rewards, and a cash management overview page with current balance, interest earned, and ATM fee rebates. Plus, detailed dividend information for your equity investments.
CALL A REP:
Instantly connect to customer support by tapping “Call a Rep”.
And exclusive with our Android App:
To learn more about Fidelity's App, check out our video at fidelity.com/android.
* Workplace savings account functionality is limited to viewing account information only.
The images are for illustrative purposes only.
Fidelity, Fidelity Investments and the Pyramid design logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
We care what you think. With your help, we're able to constantly improve our Fidelity Mobile® apps and address the concerns you bring to our attention. All the feedback you provide is valuable to us – we read and consider every comment we receive.
Set yourself apart from your competitors, improve your responsiveness to your clients, and manage and potentially grow your practice more efficiently with many of the features you’ve come to rely on from the WealthCentral platform.
Fidelity WealthCentral® Mobile allows you to:
• Place domestic equity/ETF and mutual fund orders and view order status
• Access clients’ account profile, balances, and holdings
• Check account positions and transaction activity
• Snap photos of checks and deposit them into your clients’ eligible Fidelity accounts
• Review important firm alerts on the way to a client visit
• Stay ahead of the markets with stock quotes and up-to-the minute news stories
• Customize preferences to fit the way you work
Stay tuned for future releases of WealthCentral Mobile that will feature additional capabilities designed to help you take advantage of WealthCentral while on the go.
The images below are for illustrative purposes only. Fidelity WealthCentral and WeatlhCentral are registered service marks of FMR LLC, National Financial Services LLC and Fidelity Brokerages Services LLC, Members NYSE, SIPC.