Work Mobile is for customers using Verizon Connect Work. If you’re a customer of Verizon Connect’s Workforce, download WorkPlan.
Verizon Connect Work’s new fieldworker app, Work Mobile, lets technicians in the field receive job details and share notes, photos and signatures with Admins in the office -- all with improved speed and performance.
What’s new in Work Mobile
- Faster performance when accessing job information.
- New mobile experience, designed by customers like you.
- Improved Map & Jobs List with job assignments.
- Multi-photo upload with thumbnail and gallery view.
- Automatically work offline when jobs are out of range.
Get access to these features, too.
- See job details, contact information and special instructions.
- Get instant updates through push notifications.
- Quickly complete a checklist at the start and end of a job.
- Record findings and work performed on site.
- Capture photos of the site to provide proof of service.
- Collect customer signatures when the work is complete.
- Record parts used and time spent on the job site.
- Track when the job starts, when it’s in progress and when it’s finished.
- Send invoices and track payments right from the field.
Not a Verizon Connect Work customer?
Sign up for a demo, or contact us at 866-844-2235 to help you get started.