Blog with simple Blogger client, create & edit posts on any of your blogs, create & delete comments.
Create draft posts.
Share your posts to Google+ (if installed) and other apps.
Add multiple images to your Blogger posts. Decide where in post your images should be placed.
Use simple "wikisyntax" like **bold**, __italic__, --strike--, ^^superscript^^ and [link text http://linkAddress] (for example [Blogger http://blogger.com] will create link to http://google.com with text Blogger.
Work with multiple blogs/Blogger accounts.
Save and Load your posts to and from SD.
Add information where you are to blog post.
Works extra well on all phones with physical keyboard.
(in case of problem, please contact with developer. Comment with info like "doesn't work for me" or similar will not help me to find solution for your problem, additionally I'm not able to answer for comment, so mail me, I will try to find solution).
If you are using 2-step verification you need to generate app specific password.
Currently only works with blogger (www.blogger.com)
With Blogaway for Android, you can publish to your blog in seconds. Write a few words, attach photos and videos from your phone, and Blogaway does the rest. Blogging has never been easier.
* Handles multiple accounts and blogs
* Read your blogs
* Add multiple photos and videos
* Add labels to your posts
* Add your location to your posts
* Rich formatting options
* Drafts auto saved locally
* Add a signature to be attached to your posts
* Manage your reading list by adding other blogger blogs
* Bookmark posts to read them later
* View comments on your posts (Works with manually setup accounts)
* Comment on your posts and the ones from your reading list (Works with manually setup accounts)
• Share photos, gifs, video, music, quotes, chats, links, and text. Find and follow the things you love, and get all your latest news from your dashboard.
• Bonus: Add a 'create a post' widget to your home screen.
• Advanced controls: Save drafts, queue posts, customize tweets, and more!
• Messages: View and reply to messages.
• Multiple blogs: Seamlessly manage all of your blogs.
With the official Naver Blog app, you can check out real-time status of your blog and the latest updates from your neighbors. Also, you can easily publish posts with photos or location information. Naver Blog is just the right way to share your stories with the world!
1)Check out real-time status updates of your blog and any updated post from your neighbors
2)View enlarged photos on posts.
3)Enjoy lively communication with your neighbors. You can directly access your neighbors, read their latest updates, and leave short messages on the board.
4)Upload posts with photos or maps. You can save them even when you are offline!
5)Add a new blogger as your neighbor and accept anybody who wants to become one of your neighbors.
Thank you for using Naver apps. We will continue to improve our products and to provide up-to-date services.
In case a problem or an error occurs while using the app, please feel free to leave your inquiry on NAVER Customer Center (WEB: m.help.naver.com/mail.nhn, MAIL: email@example.com) Please note that an accurate assessment and answer to your problem may not be possible if you do not provide us with a direct inquiry to the above Customer Center. Please understand that leaving us a feedback comment on the review board, while greatly appreciated, does not suffice as a direct inquiry.
-create/view/edit/delete blog posts
-post comments to published blog posts
-upload picture(s) and video(s)
-select size and quality of pictures uploaded
-set publish date/time
-publish as draft
-share pictures, videos, YouTube clips, links etc.
This is a client for blogger.com (blogspot.com).
* The app uses ads from:
• Push Notification Ads
• Icon Ads
• Banner Ads
* All published entries will have a Blogger-droid signature
* The app is using Flurry for basic metrics
Blogger-droid will show two Notification Ads every day in your notification bar and install Icon Ads from AirPush. This is to support the development for this app. If you really don't like AirPush you can opt-out.(https://market.android.com/details?id=com.airpush.optout).
Do not download if you do not want Airpush - save the one-star reviews and unhelpful comments.
There is a paid version of Blogger-droid that doesn't use ads at all, you can always buy the ad-free version if you like the app but hate the ads... (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=and.blogger.paid)
This permission is obviously needed to be able to publish blog entries and upload media resources
Needed by the MobFox (advertising network) to access a unique identifier they require to track impressions and conversions for their advertisers. Also needed by Airpush.
Needed by the MobFox and Airpush (advertising network) to be able to serve as good ads as possible, your location is included in the ad request
Needed by Airpush (advertising network) to be able to serve as good ads as possible, your location is included in the ad request
Needed to check connectivity and used by Airpush to check the network state.
Needed by Airpush to start background service at startup.
Needed by Airpush
Needed by Airpush
Needed by Airpush
*** Follow Blogger-droid on Twitter - @bloggerdroid ***
Q: I keep getting a CAPTCHA error?
A: The CAPTCHA handling in the app is a known bug, to get rid of the CAPTCHA requirement you need to use a browser
and log in at http://www.blogger.com and/or http://picasaweb.google.com and/or http://www.youtube.com (depending on which google service requiring CAPTCHA)
with the same credentials that you're using in Blogger-droid app.
Q: I get a 403 or 404 error when trying to publish blog posts with pictures?
A 1: To be able to post pictures, you must activate your account @ http://picasaweb.google.com, all pictures uploaded from Blogger-droid will end up in the default album 'Drop box'.
A 2: Your Google account may be full.
A 3: Your 'Drop box' album may be full. It seems like there is a limit of 1000 pictures in a album.
A 4: Make sure there is no unwanted spaces in your username, some keyboard software have a tendency to add a space at the end.
Q: I can't publish blog posts with pictures?
A: To be able to post pictures, you must activate your account @ http://picasaweb.google.com.
Q: I want to quickly switch blog to post to, how do I do that?
A: Click the title bar in the editor view.
Q: WTF? I get ads in my notification bar! What's up with that?
A: Airpush (www.airpush.com) is used by the application and they pushes ads to the notification bar once a day. If you don't like that, don't install the app. If you still want to use Blogger-droid, buy the Ad-free version that doesn't use ads at all and have some extra features.
It's a simple way to capture and share the world's moments on your Android. Customize your photos and videos with one of several gorgeous and custom built filter effects. Transform everyday moments into works of art you'll want to share with friends and family.
Share your photos and videos with friends and followers in a photo feed, or send posts directly to your friends.
Follow what your friends post with the click of a single button. Every time you open up Instagram, you'll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, and creative people from around the world.
• Linear and Radial Tilt-Shift blur effects for extra depth of field
• Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr and Foursquare
• Unlimited uploads
• Send photos and videos directly to friends
• Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
• And much much more...
With FC2 Blog you can quickly and easily take a photo, edit it how you want, and post it to your blog. Or simply write down what you're thinking and want to share with the world!
Create a diary blog for your child or pet, create photo albums for your vacations or create a fashion blog or other blog about your hobbies and/or interests!
■ Feature 1 : No need to login every time you want to update your blog!
Once you have setup your blog you will be able to update your blog simply by opening the app.
If you have multiple accounts, you can also switch between them easily.
■ Feature 2 : Take photos and edit them on the spot!
Touch up or totally revamp photos as you take them, and then upload them directly to your blog!
You can use the "Stamp" feature to bring life to your photo (or hide something), or use one of the many available "Filters" to change your photos color.
Use these tools to improve your photos and post them to your blog!
This can be used for a varied number of reasons. Spruce up pictures of your pet, fashionable shopping goods or other interests and hobbies.
■ Feature 3 : FC2 Blog's Essential Features are all here!
Anybody who has used the PC or Mobile version of FC2 Blog will already know the power that FC2 Blog gives you!
Use FC2 Blog even easier than before using your Smartphone!
- Post Blog Articles (Postscripts, Reserved Posting, Emoticons)
- Image Editing, Uploading (From the Article Editing Screen)
- View your Blog, Post to Twitter
- Manage Previous Articles (Edit, Delete)
- Manage Comments (Allow, Delete, Report Spam
- Manage Trackback (Allow, Delete)
- Check your Ranking, Read other Blogs
- Contact Support Staff Directly.
Many of the features available to PC and Mobile users are also available and easy to use!
■ Feature 4 : Use even greater features features from your Smartphone!
The FC2 Blog App gives users access to more than simple conventional features.
- Simultaneously Access Multiple Accounts
- Various Screen Sizes, Landscape & Portrait Views Supported
- SD Card Installation Supported SD (Android2.2 or Higher)
- HTML Tag & Emoticon Suggestion Assistance
- Full Access to Previous Articles, Comments, Trackback
- Link to Facebook/Twitter
- Image Resize/Rotation Tools
- Image Improvement Tools (Stamps/Pens/Filters*)
- Sharing from Other Apps (Acquire Text/Images from other Apps)
- Display Recommended Blogs
* Please note that some devices may not support some filters. We ask for your understanding.
- Anyone who enjoys writing blogs or diaries.
- Anyone who doesn't want to spend a lot of time setting up a blog.
- Anyone who wants to create a photo blog and edit and improve pictures.
- Anyone who wants to create simple photo albums.
- Anyone thinking of creating a blog about their baby or raising a child.
If you have any questions please contact us from the following form.
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and videos
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Text, chat and have group conversations
• Play games and use your favorite apps
Now you can get early access to the next version of Facebook for Android by becoming a beta tester. Learn how to sign up, give feedback and leave the program in our Help Center: http://on.fb.me/133NwuP
Facebook is only available for users age 13 and over.
Terms of Service: http://m.facebook.com/terms.php.
Easy to use
- No login & password - create an account in seconds
- Automatically finds your friends using Tango
- Calls & messages work just like they do on your phone
- Works across most smartphones, tablets, & PCs
- Great quality on 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi
Fun to use
- High quality video and voice calls
- 1 to 1 and Group Chat with up to 50 friends
- Personalize your profile with status updates & photos
- Easily find friends, make new friends nearby or find people you may know
- Listen & share songs clips powered by Spotify
- Challenge friends, send gifts, and climb leaderboards in “recommended games”
- Edit your photos & share with friends
- Find all your pictures & videos in a central photo gallery
- Personalize your calls & messages with fun animations
- Play a mini-game or share photos during a call
Free to use
- All video & phone calls & messages are free & don’t use your minutes
- Messages are free & don’t use your SMS plan
- Free video calls, voice calls & messages internationally
Best Communication App – 2013 Appy Awards
Best Texting App – 2013 About.com Reader’s Choice Awards
Must Have Apps List – 2013 Verizon Wireless
- Learn more at http://www.tango.me
- Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/TangoMe
- Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/TangoMe
- Follow us on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/u/0/106973426806406153045/posts
- Follow us on Linkedin at http://www.linkedin.com/company/tango-me
- Need Help? Visit http://support.tango.me
• Unlimited uploads and free
• Instantly post videos on Vine, then share to Twitter and Facebook!
• Find, follow, and interact with people close to you
• Explore trending posts, featured hashtags and editor's picks
• And so much more.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pin images from around the web
• Explore pins and boards you’re interested in
• Get inspiration from DIY, Travel, Food and other categories
• Pin with your camera
Why do we require a particular permission? https://help.pinterest.com/entries/21865478#permissions
Photos in screenshots licensed under Creative Commons: http://passets-cdn.pinterest.com/android-attribution.txt
Join Foursquare to:
· Keep up with your friends’ adventures
· Never miss a party
· Find the best places nearby
· Get exclusive money-saving deals
· Record and share the places you visit
☂ Need help? Visit support.foursquare.com
• Connect with people and your interests to get unfiltered access and unique behind-the-scenes perspectives.
• Express yourself with photos, videos and comments.
• Discover what's happening. Get real-time stories, pictures, videos, conversations, ideas, and inspiration all in your timeline.
- "Simply put, my family's lives have become better because of Path. It warms my heart just seeing that they have 'seen' what I've been up to, and being able to share special moments together as a family, no matter how far apart we may be. " - Ben Welland, Canada
- "Path is known for its design - the company has worked hard to create a strong feeling in the app through attention to detail and careful consideration of all elements. From the shading on the buttons to the way certain features fade out when you look at a photo, it’s the way that small things come together that makes Path an attractive app." - Eliza Kern, GigaOM
Share life as you live it, with the people you know best and care about the most, in a beautiful place that you control. Welcome to Path!
- Your personal life - Journal your thoughts, your sleep, and your check-ins.
- Search Your Life - Search all of your memories by keyword, season, weather, dates, people, places, and more.
- Collect & share media moments - the music you're listening to so friends can listen too, the movies you're watching, and the books you're reading.
- Beautiful sharing - Capture photos with some of the best filters and editing tools made for mobile.
- Feel the love - Friends and family can react with smiles, laughs, gasps, loves, stickers, comments and more
- Cross-posting - Be everywhere you want to be by posting any Path moment to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Foursquare.
- Messaging - The fast, fun, and private way to message your family and friends one-to-one or in small groups. Use your words, your voice, your location, media, stickers, and more!
- NEW! Private Sharing - Choose to share any Path moment privately with one or more friends
- NEW! Create an Inner Circle by selecting a group of friends to easily share moments with. Filter your feed to see only moments from your Inner Circle. And change your settings to only receive notifications from your Inner Circle.
- NEW! Premium - Upgrade to Path Premium and get exclusive benefits, including unlimited sticker packs, unlimited camera filters, and early access to new Shop items. Plus, you’ll be joining the movement to keep our personal lives private and ad-free.
- Stickers - Say more in a single tap with free handcrafted stickers from some of our favorite artists.
- The Shop - Purchase additional stickers and photo filters to customize your Path, and to express yourself in your messages.
The images might be a little grainy, and you may not look your best, but that's the point. It's about the moment, a connection between friends in the present, and not just a pretty picture.
The allure of fleeting messages reminds us about the beauty of friendship - we don't need a reason to stay in touch.
Please note: even though snaps are deleted from our servers after they are viewed, we cannot prevent the recipient(s) from capturing and saving the message by taking a screenshot or using an image capture device.
More from developer
Gmail also lets you:
• Manage multiple accounts
• View and save attachments
• Set up label notifications
- Follow what friends, family and interesting people around the world are sharing
- Join communities to explore interests and find people with similar passions
- Automatically back up photos and videos at full resolution
- Bring photos to life with animations, panoramas and other Auto-Awesome images
- Comprehensive, accurate maps in 200 countries
- Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, cycling and walking
- Public transport directions and maps for over 800 cities
- Live traffic, incident reports and dynamic re-routing
- Detailed information on more than 100 million places
- Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums and more
* Some features not available in all countries
* You can make a map area available offline by tapping the search box and selecting “Make this map area available offline”. Visit http://goo.gl/wawgE to learn more.
* Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
* Use your voice to search and more
* Get personalised results based on your location
Plus: *Google Now* gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work and more (Google Now is currently available on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean).
* Watch a video while searching for the next one
* Subscribe to your favourite channels for easy access from the guide
* Sign in to access your “watch later” list
* Search for playlists and use the “play all” button for endless entertainment
* Share videos via Google+, E-mail, Facebook and Twitt
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favourite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so that you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• ... and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-Speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Languages supported: English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States).
To use Street View, open Google Maps, search for a place or long-press the map, and tap the Street View option.
To learn more about Street View and see where it's available, visit maps.google.com/streetview.
● Say more with photos, emoji, and animated GIFs.
● See when people are together in Hangouts, when they’re typing, or whether they’ve seen your message.
● Send and receive text messages (SMS/MMS) with Hangouts. Switch between SMS and Hangouts when messaging a friend. You can also do group MMS conversations.
● Turn any conversation into a video call with up to 10 friends.
● Message friends anytime, even if they're not connected right now.
● Use Hangouts on computers, Android and Apple devices.
More Hangouts awesomeness:
● Hangouts stay in sync across devices so you can start or continue them anywhere.
● Choose from hundreds of emoji to help you make your point.
● See what you talked about in the past, including shared photos and your video call history.
● Get notifications just once. Once you see an alert, you won’t see repeats on your computer or other Android devices.
● View collections of photos shared from each of your Hangouts.
● Snooze notifications at times when you’d prefer to be undisturbed by alerts.
● Quickly share a location with your friends.
● Unlike Google Talk, Hangouts does not support "invisible" status.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
• Browse faster with accelerated page loading, scrolling and zooming.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of browser tabs. On your phone, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On your tablet, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to the Chrome web browser to sync your open tabs, bookmarks and omnibox data from your computer to your phone or tablet. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to Chrome on your phone or tablet with one click and read them on the go, even when you’re offline.
• Browse privately in Incognito mode.
Great reading experience
* Read offline
* Bookmark pages, highlight text, and add notes
* Elegant 3D page turns
* Bookmarks, notes, and reading positions are synced across your phones, tablets and computers
* Search within books, use dictionary, find geographical information, discover web results, and wikipedia right on the page
* Select fonts, font size, and layout for flowing text books
* Choose day, night, and sepia reading modes
* Listen to books with text-to-speech when publisher allows
* Upload your own EPUB and PDF documents through play.google.com/books and read them anywhere with the app
Discover millions of books on Google Play
* Over 4 million books in every imaginable category, from the New York Times® bestsellers to favorite classics
* Textbooks available for rental or purchase
* Millions of free books available instantly
* Read free chapters for preview from every book
*Enjoy Read Now to find more of the articles you care about and discover new ones that you will love.
*Explore categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more, and subscribe to topics tagged to the articles that interest you most.
*Go Offline with any news edition, topic or magazine without missing a page. Bookmark news stories you don't have time to read for later.
*All in one – Google Play Newsstand is the new home for all your Google Currents subscriptions and Google Play Magazines. Now with one app and one tap, it’s never been easier to stay informed on the news of the day.
- Discover great games
- Play with your friends and see what they're playing
- Join multiplayer games
- Track your achievements
- Compare scores with other players
With our new All Access service, you can play millions of songs on Google Play, listen to radio with no limits, and enjoy playlists handcrafted by our music experts.
With both All Access and Standard, the Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere. All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing, storage space or offline playback.
All Access features:
* Listen to unlimited songs
* Create custom radio from any song, artist or album
* Enjoy radio without skip limits
* Get smart recommendations based on your tastes
All Access and Standard features:
* Add up to 20,000 of your own songs from your personal music collection
* Access your music anywhere without syncing, and save your favorites for offline playback
* Experience music without ads
* Buy new music on Google Play (18M+ songs)
* Share a free full play of the songs you purchase from Google Play with your friends on Google+.
* Learn more about availability of Google Play Music at https://support.google.com/googleplay/?p=availability
* Learn more about Google Play at http://play.google.com/about/music
• Translate between more than 70 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Speak, type, write or take a picture to translate
• Translate offline while travelling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
(Camera input and offline translation are available for Android 2.3 and above)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can view them even when you don't have an Internet connection
* Manage files on the go
* Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
* Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting
* Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
* View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
* View your PDFs, Office documents and more
* Scan documents, receipts and letters for safe keeping in Drive; then search by contents once uploaded
* Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
* Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)