New to our app?
Packed with features to help you make smart everyday banking decisions, our app helps you stay on top your money – wherever you are.
With our app you can
• Log on quickly and securely with your fingerprint
• Manage your account – check balances and pending payments
• Set up Direct Debits and Standing Orders
• Pay in cheques
• Easily transfer money and make payments to UK and international accounts
• Get your Travel Money delivered for free to your home or local branch
• Set up spending alerts
• Check your PIN or request a new one
• Easily request a new card, report lost or stolen cards, freeze them and order replacements
• Quickly find and view transactions and statements
• Update your contact details
You can find plenty of other information in the app by using our ‘Search’ tool, as well as our handy ‘Help hub’.
• The phone number that you’ve registered with us
• A Bank of Scotland UK personal account
• An Internet Banking username, password and memorable information
Keeping you safe online
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy.
How we’ll contact you
Using our app won’t affect how we contact you. Our emails will address you by your title and surname, and include the last four digits of your account number, or the last three digits of your postcode. Any text messages we send you will come from BANKOFSCOT. Be aware of any message that differs from this – it could be a scam.
Your phone’s signal and functionality may affect your service. Terms and conditions apply.
You must not download, install, use or distribute our Mobile Banking apps in the following countries: North Korea; Syria; Sudan; Iran; Cuba and any other country subject to UK, US or EU technology export prohibitions.
When you use this app we collect anonymous location data to help combat fraud, fix bugs and improve future services.
Everyday Offers is available to Bank of Scotland current account customers (excluding Basic Account holders) aged 18+ with a debit/credit card who bank online. Terms and conditions apply.
Fingerprint Logon requires a compatible mobile running Android 6.0 or higher and may not work on some tablets.
Save the Change® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc and is used under licence by Bank of Scotland plc.
Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.