We no longer support some older versions of the app.
Great news! We’ve listened to your feedback and you can now make regular payments to anyone that you have previously paid on Internet Banking.
• Log on to Business Mobile Banking with just 3 characters from your Memorable Information. You'll need to register your device the first time you use the app.
• View your business loan payments via a statement view.
Our app also has the most common features you’re used to:
• Check Balances
• View all your transactions on your accounts
• Transfer funds between your Lloyds Bank business accounts
• Find your nearest branch or ATM
*You won’t be able to use this app on a rooted device*
For Android versions earlier than Lollipop: please disable ART in your device settings if you experience issues.
What you’ll need to get started
• A Lloyds Bank business account and an Internet Banking username, password and memorable information
• A device running Android 4.1 or above
• Data access on your device (either Wi-Fi or cellular)
• A debit/authentication card and card reader to complete the registration
If you are not yet registered for Internet Banking, please visit our website.
WHAT IS DEVICE REGISTRATION?
This security feature is part of Express Logon functionality. When you register your logon details to use this app, we authenticate your identity with four items: your username, password (memorable word), card and reader, and your device. This means you can log on faster whilst still maintaining high security for your mobile device. You can also de-register a device from your Internet Banking profile, in case you change or upgrade your device.
KEEPING YOU SAFE ONLINE
We protect you with safeguards that meet industry standards. We also have an online banking guarantee, you can find further information about our fraud guarantee by checking the Security FAQs in this app or by visiting http://mobile.lloydsbankbusiness.com/onthemove/security.html
Please don’t share your logon details with anyone. All users of Online for Business must have their own logon details, including Memorable Information. If someone else in the business needs to access the business account online, but isn’t already registered, they’ll need to visit www.lloydsbankbusiness.com/internetbanking/index.asp and follow the ‘How do I start’ section to register.
We collect non-personally identifiable location and device data when you use this app. We use this for fraud and security purposes, to help us fix bugs and improve the services we can provide in the future.
The Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme and/or Apple may access data about your location (e.g. GPS signals from your mobile device) which can be used to approximate your location (such as your mobile ID).
Lloyds Bank plc Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 2065. Telephone 0207 626 1500.
Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Lloyds Bank plc is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and the Financial Ombudsman Service. (Please note that due to the schemes’ eligibility criteria not all Lloyds Bank business customers will be covered by these schemes.) This app is intended for UK residents.
Santander has also launched a new service called ‘My Offers’, which is available in this version of the app. You could earn up to 15% cashback when you shop at retailers you choose. You don’t need vouchers or codes, once you choose the offers, simply spend on your Santander credit or debit card to qualify. Switch on this service and start earning today.
- check your account balances
- transfer money between your own accounts
- view up to 4 years of transactions
- pay bills to anyone you’ve paid before
- send payments securely to people using only a mobile number
- set-up alerts for when your balance goes over or drops below a certain amount
- view your pending payments or transfers and make last minute changes
- find your nearest Santander branch in an instant, and get handy driving or walking directions.
- access to our new service My Offers
- close the app by using the home button
This latest update requires OS 4.1 or above
Santander UK plc Web Site
Santander UK SupportApplication Licence Agreement
Use the TSB Mobile Banking app to:
• Find our branches and cash machines or LINK ATMs in the UK
• View your balances and transactions
• Check up on your credit card and pay a credit card bill
• Make transfers between your TSB personal current and savings accounts
• Set up and make payments
• Change some of your personal details
• Find useful TSB phone numbers
- All whilst enjoying a high level of security.
What you’ll need to register:
- Android device running at least Android 2.3
- Data access on your device (either Wi-Fi or cellular)
- A TSB personal account and an Internet Banking username, password and memorable information
- A current phone number that you’ve registered with us. We contact you on this number for security purposes when you register your device. If you don’t have a registered phone number, we can send you a letter to complete the process. You can still use Mobile Banking on your mobile browser while you wait for it to arrive.
Keeping you safe online:
We use online security measures to:
• protect your money
• your personal information; and
• your privacy.
We guarantee to refund your money in the unlikely event you experience Internet Banking fraud – as long as you’ve been careful. So take reasonable steps to keep your security information safe. We’ll protect you with safeguards that meet industry standards. Find our full Fraud Guarantee and security guidelines at www.tsb.co.uk/help/mobile-banking/
We don't charge you for Mobile Banking but check if your mobile operator charges for some services. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Mobile Banking is available to our personal Internet Banking customers. Terms and conditions apply.
We collect non-personally identifiable location data when you use this app. We use this for fraud and security purposes, to help us fix bugs, and improve the services we can provide in the future.
The Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme, Google and/or Apple may access data about your location (such as GPS signals from your mobile device) which can be used to approximate your location .
TSB Bank plc. Registered office: Henry Duncan House, 120 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 4LH. Registered in Scotland, no. SC95237.
Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 191240.
TSB Bank plc is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and the Financial Ombudsman Service.
*This app doesn’t work on rooted devices*
HOW TO REGISTER
If you’re 16 or over and you have a UK-registered mobile number and a Barclays current account, follow the onscreen instructions. You’ll need your sort code and account number and you’ll need to verify your identity with PINsentry or at a Barclays cash machine.
If you’ve got an activation code, follow the onscreen steps to register (you won’t need PINsentry for this).
After you’re set up, you’ll only need your 5-digit passcode to log in.
If you only have a Barclaycard account you can’t register for this app but you can register for the MyBarclaycard app.
•Manage your personal and business accounts, and view your Barclays mortgage account, as well as managing your personal Barclaycard accounts
•See recent transactions and check your balances
•Transfer funds between accounts
•Make payments to people you’ve paid before and people in your payee list
• Upload, sort and store your important documents securely with Barclays Cloudit. Just use your camera to take photos of documents you want to store
•Find your nearest branch or cash machine
•Log into Online Banking more easily using Mobile PINsentry. So we can complete some security checks, it’ll take up to 10 days for Mobile PINsentry to be activated in the app
•Call our customer services team direct from the app to speak to an advisor
•Manage your Barclays personal and business accounts with 1 secure log-in.
Terms and conditions apply. You must be aged 16 or over to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app.
FOR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
You can only use the app if you’re a sole-signatory Barclays Business current account holder. You can’t register your Barclaycard business or corporate credit cards.
Copyright © Barclays 2014. All rights reserved. Barclays Mobile Banking is a trademark of Barclays Bank PLC.
This app is provided by Barclays Bank PLC although you may have contracted for banking services with another legal entity within the Barclays Group. Please refer to your bank documentation (terms and conditions, statements, etc) to confirm the legal entity that provides banking services to you.
Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register no.122702). Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England. Registered no.1026167.
• Log on to your account around the world
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Move money
Exact features depend on the HSBC services available in your country
To log on to this app you must be an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer. If you are not yet registered, please visit your local HSBC website.
• HSBC helps protect your information by using 128-bit SSL encryption when you are logged on.
• Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
To find out more about the app including details of permissions requested please see http://hsbc.mobi
We no longer support some older versions of the app.
Great news! We’ve listened to feedback and you can now manage Direct Debits and standing orders on your phone with our Mobile Banking app.
What else can you do with this app?
• Express Sign in - Sign in with just 3 characters from your memorable information.
• Pay a Contact – The easy way to send and receive payments between friends and family using just a mobile number.
• Cashback Extras - Click. Shop. Cashback. View and activate offers on the go.
You can also:
• Check your balances and transactions whenever you want
• Make payments and transfers
• Pay your credit card
• Find your nearest cash machine or Halifax branch
*You will not be able to use our app on a rooted device*
For Android versions earlier than Lollipop: We are aware that customers with ART (Android runtime) enabled on their device may experience issues when using this app. If you are affected by this, please disable ART in your device settings.
THE FIRST TIME you use this app, you’ll need to set it up by registering your device. Find out more at http://www.halifax.co.uk/aboutonline/mobile-banking/registration/
• An up-to-date phone number registered with us
• A device running Android v2.3 or above
• Wi-Fi or cellular data access on your device
• Halifax UK personal account
• Online Banking username, password and memorable information
KEEPING YOU SAFE ONLINE
We do all we can to protect you online. We also have an online banking guarantee, you can find further information about our fraud guarantee by checking the Security FAQs in this app or by visiting http://www.halifax.co.uk/aboutonline/security/
We don't charge you for Mobile Banking but your mobile operator may charge you for some services, please check with them. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Mobile Banking is available to our UK personal Online Banking customers. Terms and conditions apply.
Cashback Extras is available to Halifax bank account customers with a debit/credit card aged 18+ who bank online. Terms and conditions apply.
Pay a Contact – available to UK personal Online Banking customers with an eligible current account. Registration required to receive payments. Terms and conditions apply.
We collect non-personally identifiable location data when you use this app. We use this for fraud and security purposes, to help us fix bugs, and improve the services we can provide in the future.
The Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme and/or Google may access data about your location (i.e. GPS signals from your mobile device) or data which can be used to approximate your location (such as your mobile ID).
We know security is important to you and we want you to feel safe online. When you receive emails from us we will always greet you personally using your title and surname and include either the last 4 digits of your account number or the last part of your postcode '*** 1AB'. For text alerts, check they come from Halifax.
Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc. This app and Mobile Banking are operated by Bank of Scotland plc (registered in Scotland (No. SC327000) Registered office: The Mound, Edinburgh, EH1 1YZ). Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
In order to use this app you MUST install first HandWallet - a free professional expense manager that helps you to control your expense, accounts, bills and budget.
After installing "HandWallet" and "Bank SMS" teach the app how to recognize any SMS that you receive from your bank or credit card company. Mark the date of the purchase, amount, payee and any other information that may change in the SMS structure. From this moment any SMS you receive with the same format will create automatically a transaction ("Action") inside HandWallet Expense Manager.
You can later classify these transactions, view statistics and graphs about them, add details like pictures or remarks and combine them with information from other sources.
Mobile banking - access your finance from multiple sources on your mobile phone
SMS banking - make use of the messages you get from your bank
Why to use Bank SMS ?
Bank SMS is the most secured, automated and easy way to manage your expense:
1. Collecting the SMS from your bank and credit card company will help you to manage all your expense and financial transactions in one place. By doing so will be able to see the complete picture of all your financial activities without the need to use several apps: one from your bank, one for each credit card company you work with and one for cash transactions.
2. By using Bank SMS you don't need to type anymore! All the information is entered automatically (if included in the SMS).
3. The data is located ONLY on your phone or tablet. You do not need to rely on 3rd party companies like Mint, Quicken or Yodlee. You DO NOT need to be concerned from privacy issues and you will never receive any "commercial offers" from companies that get the information from the bank for you. Work directly with your bank or credit card company without any "company in the middle"
4. You do not need to enter your private identification details (user name, password, account number etc).
5. "Online" has never been so immediate. SMS Banking and notifications appears many times BEFORE the bank or credit card company web site is updated and long time before Mint, Quicken or Yodlee scan your accounts.
The Bank SMS app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, J.P.Morgan Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank / Citigroup, US Bank, PNC, Morgan Stanley HSBC and more!
Bank SMS examples:
Bank of America: $ 100 was withdrawn at an ATM from a/c 9999. The balance is now $ 1234
Capital one: There was a fund transfer to your Capital one account, Details: Account number: CURRENT1 amount: $15 value date: 29-12-2013 available balance: 201564 Thank you
All major credit cards American Express / Visa / MasterCard / Discover are also supported for example:
Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, Chase Credit Cards and more.
Credit card SMS text banking examples:
Citibank credit card: Your card ending XXXX used at < Merchant name > on DDMMYY about MMMXX,XXX. If unauthorized call now
Chase credit card: Your Int’l Visa card ending 1588 spent RMB 530 on the 14th at 15:05 at retail POS (ICBC)
Asking your bank to send a text banking SMS on each transaction or balance is usually free. For example:
Chase - 24273 ( that's Chase on your keypad )
Wells Fargo - 93557 ( WELLS on your keypad )
PNC text message banking - 762265
US Bank - 872265 ( usbank )
And so on
permanent tsb customers who are registered for online banking can:
• Check balances
• View recent transactions
• Pay bills
• Transfer money
• Find your nearest branch or ATM
• Use the Currency Converter
• Set up reminders
• And lots more
Note: The online banking service is for personal customers only. If you are not a permanent tsb customer, you can still use some features on the app.
Terms and conditions apply. Find out more at www.permanenttsb.ie/mobile.
permanent tsb p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
With Easy banking, your bank accompanies you everywhere on your smartphone or tablet. The app includes all the functions you need for your daily banking:
• Log on securely and easily with a password and device recognition.
• Check the balance of your current and savings accounts, view the history of the past six months and quickly find a transaction with the convenient search function.
• Closely monitor your credit card expenditure.
• View the balance of your investments.
• Immediately pay electronic invoices with Zoomit.
• Management of transfers with an execution date;
• Viewing online statements (request in PC banking);
• Easily pay back your friends using their mobile number with Easy transfer.
• Use Assist to quickly find the right contact numbers in case of an emergency.
In short, the app is a pleasure to use and packaged in an attractive layout with clear visuals and icons.
Manage your account your way at anytime, anywhere with this secure mybarclaycard app for Barclaycard UK customers. Free to download now for Android and with more handy features on the way, currently you can:
* View your latest balance and available credit
* See what you’ve spent and where
* Pay your bill and review earlier payments
* Transfer a balance from a non-Barclaycard
* Update your contact details
Before you get started
To maintain your privacy and security, this app isn’t available on jailbroken or rooted devices. Instead you can access your account on your mobile by going online to barclaycard.mobi
To use the mybarclaycard app you’ll need a UK mobile number and be the main cardholder of a personal Barclaycard issued in the UK.
Registered for mybarclaycard online account servicing? You need to use the same log in details to register for the mybarclaycard app. If not, you can still register using your card details instead.
Are you a Barclays customer?
If you’ve got a Barclays current account and a Barclaycard it’s best to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app where you can see both accounts together. The mybarclaycard app will only show you details of your Barclaycard account.
Other things you need to know
- The app is compatible with Android Gingerbread 2.3 and above, Honeycomb 3.0 and above and Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 and above
- Compatible mobile device, operating system and internet access are required
- Standard network charges for data usage may apply. Check with your network service provider for mobile or internet use
- Terms, Conditions and restrictions apply – (www.barclaycard.co.uk/mybarclaycardapp)
- The app is not available for Commercial or Partnership cards at this time but watch this space for updates.
The fine print
Barclaycard is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 122702). Barclays Bank PLC subscribes to the Lending Code which is monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board. Registered in England No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
We’re still adding in more features but so we can build you a better app, we’d love to hear what you think. Like the new layout? Is it easy to get around? Does it respond better? Look for the Feedback button in the menu to give us your thoughts.
• Check balances
• Pay someone or transfer money between your accounts
• See recent & upcoming activity
• Set up, edit and delete regular payments & transfers
• Change your account photos
• Send us a secure message
• Name an account
• See a quick balance without logging in
• Choose how to login (username or a PIN)
• Add & update tags on transactions
• Update your profile
• See your FisherFunds KiwiSaver Scheme balance
• Open a new account
• Apply for a credit or debit card
• Find a branch
Banking with Mobile Banking is secure, and you can choose your own PIN code (between 4 & 8 numbers) or you can access it with a username and password. And if you lose your phone, we can disable access.
ABOUT TSB BANK
We’ve been independent and New Zealand owned ever since we started in 1850. Not having overseas owners means we can make decisions based on what’s best for our customers, and we think putting you first is just a better way to bank.
Call us on 0508 692 265
Please note, Mobile Banking may not be supported on all devices. Download and use of Mobile Banking is subject to TSB Bank’s Personal Banking and [my]bank Terms & Conditions.
- Send payments to anyone with a UK mobile number
- Personalise payments with a photo and a message
- Make international payments** to India and selected African countries
- Send gift cards to friends and family
- Make donations to charities and payments to businesses
- Scan QR codes or use the in-app directories for faster payment options
- Register to use Paym: the UK’s mobile payment service
Other things you need to know:
- Personal customers can send up to £1,500 daily (Business customers up to £3,000)
- Personal customers can receive up to £5,000 daily (Business customers unlimited)
- You need a UK-registered current account, a UK mobile phone number and to be aged 16 or over
- Non-Barclays personal customers will get a Barclays Pingit account to use with the app
- Non-Barclays business account holders can register to receive payments online
- Your full name (personal) or business name (business) will be visible to the sender
- We can refuse to register you for Barclays Pingit or place limits on how you use it
- This app does not work on rooted handsets
Further information including terms and conditions can be found by visiting www.barclays.co.uk/pingit.
*Business customers will be charged for outward transactions in accordance with their business account terms and conditions.
**An exchange rate on the day of the conversion will apply.
This app is provided by Barclays Bank PLC although you may have contracted for banking services with another legal entity within the Barclays Group. Please refer to your bank documentation (terms and conditions, statements, etc.) to confirm the legal entity that provides banking services to you.
Copyright © Barclays 2014. All rights reserved. Barclays Pingit is a trademark of Barclays Bank PLC.
Barclays Bank PLC. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 122702).
Registered in England. Registered Number: 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
-Manage your accounts, view statements and check balances
-Search and filter transactions and get a statement of your future dated transactions
-Transfer money or make payments - Pay bills or make transfers to accounts within the UK in sterling
-Edit or delete future transfers or payments (except standing orders)
-Send and receive secure mails
-Get a spending overview
-View your custody accounts
-Paym- send or receive money using nothing more than a mobile phone number
-Buy and sell securities on a non-advised basis via Share deal (data provided by Thomson Reuters. Indicative prices delayed by at least 15 minutes). To use Sharedeal, you must open a Custody Account at a Danske Bank branch and be aged 18 or over.
Services before logon:
-Monitor market movements and changes in the prices of securities
-Track specific securities by creating your own personalised list of stocks and shares
-Currency converter is provided for indicative information purposes only.
-See exchange rates for more than 25 currencies, this tool uses the Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) applying the sell rate for foreign cash. Where the conversion is between two non sterling currencies then the rate used will be a mid-market rate. The Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) is subject to change.
-Find your nearest Danske Bank branch or cash machine in Northern Ireland
-Contact Us: information on how to become a customer
If you are a personal customer (aged 13 years and over) of Danske Bank in Northern Ireland or UK using eBanking and have your eBanking User ID and Pass code you can log-on and use many of the features of the Mobile Bank UK App. You must be registered for and have logged on to eBanking using your Access ID security card to be able to use Danske Mobile Bank App. Danske Mobile Bank App may be temporarily unavailable when we are carrying out routine maintenance.
Tablet Bank for Android
Danske Tablet Bank App is available for Android – Just search ‘Danske Bank’ in Google Play.
This Mobile Release 3.7 – App Store text is a financial promotion as defined by the Financial Conduct Authority’s Conduct of Business Sourcebook.
Any stock market investment involves risk. The value of your investment and any income you take from it can go down as well as up. It is possible that the value may fall below your original investment and you may get back less than you originally invested. You should also be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and if you cash in your investment, its value may be less than you have originally invested..
'Foreign markets will involve different risks from the UK markets. In some cases the risks will be greater. The potential for profit or loss from transactions on foreign markets or in foreign denominated contracts will be affected by fluctuations in foreign exchange rates.'
Danske Bank is a trading name of Northern Bank Limited which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in Northern Ireland R568. Registered Office: Donegall Square West, Belfast BT1 6JS. Northern Bank Limited is a member of the Danske Bank Group. www.danskebank.co.uk 'Northern Bank Limited is entered in the Financial Services Register, registration number 122261.
----------------------Mobile Banking Smart Phone application for SBI Retail Internet Banking users--------------------------
State Bank Anywhere is State Bank of India’s retail internet banking based application for your smartphones. A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move. Download from Google Play store Only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application.
• Show case overview of 4 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF)
• Selection of account number
• Detailed account information
• Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
Intra-Bank (Within SBI) Transfer
Inter-Bank (Other Bank) Transfer (RTGS/NEFT/State Bank Group Transfer)
Quick Transfer using QR Code to Beneficiaries without registration
Credit Card (VISA) Transfer
IMPS Transfer (Person to Person/Person to Account)
Aadhaar /LPG Seeding to A/c Number for DBT
Cheque Book Request
• With Bill
• Without Bill
• View Biller
• Scheduled Bill
Top-up and Recharge
• Mobile Top-up
• DTH Recharge
• Transaction Enquiry
All you need :
• A smart phone with Android Operating System (OS 2.3 or above).
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• Existing SBI Retail (personal) Internet Banking Username and Password with Transaction Rights.
• Currently this app supports only State Bank of India Retail Internet Banking customers. Associate Banks’ internet banking users will not be able to use this app.
For complaints, please log into www.onlinesbi.com and click Customer Care >> Post Ticket. From the dropdown, select OnlineSBI on Mobile and choose sub category as OnlineSBI on Mobile related issues. Your ticket would be responded by our customer support team to your satisfaction. Please check the status of the ticket by logging into www.onlinesbi.com >> Customer Care> View Ticket.
For feedback & suggestions, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This app doesn't work on rooted devices*
Barclays Kenya free Mobile Banking app is your Barclays 'Branch' on your Android Phone or Tablet. Download this ‘ready to use’ app for simple and secure banking at your finger tips.
The best way to connect with your money while on the go:
- View your Accounts
- View movements and transactions in your account
- View Credit Card Account Details & Transactions
- Transfer money to Domestic Barclays accounts
- Pay bills from your account
- Pay credit card from your account
- Locate the Barclays Branch or ATM closest to where you are
- Get in direct touch with Barclays Kenya from your phone
The app also provides key information about Barclays Kenya and security tips to help keep your money safe and make your banking easier.
StarMoney makes your banking faster and easier than ever thanks to its wide array of features:
✔ check account balances (individual account balances and total balance for all accounts)
✔ see account activity and transaction details (incl. pending transactions)
✔ create charts to analyze your finances
✔ make payments (single, scheduled, reference, reverse and SEPA transfers)*
✔ set up and manage standing orders*
✔ arrange direct debits*
✔ transfer money between linked accounts
✔ create and manage payment templates
✔ search for specific transactions
✔ create data backups on a memory card
✔ use the app in German, English or Turkish
* Supported TAN security methods: iTAN, chipTAN manual, chipTan comfort (optical), smartTAN +, sm@rtTAN optic, TAN one-step procedure, TAN generator, SecureTAN
MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS IN MULTIPLE BANKS IN ONE APP
StarMoney gives you access to any number of bank accounts you have in virtually every German financial institution with internet banking capability. These include:*
✔ current accounts
✔ fixed-term deposit accounts
✔ instant access savings accounts
✔ savings accounts
✔ loan accounts
✔ LBS mortgage saver accounts
✔ custody accounts (balances)
✔ credit card transactions (no DKB credit cards)
* Access depends on whether your bank makes it available online via HBCI PIN/TAN or FinTS PIN/TAN protocol. The following are examples of banks not compatible with StarMoney: Commerzbank, 1822direkt, TARGOBANK, BMW Bank, Volkswagen Bank, Santander Bank, Bank of Scotland.
Before buying, please check the compatibility with your bank atwww.starmoney.de/?starmoney-android
The security of StarMoney is tailored specifically for mobile use to provide a maximum level of protection for your money and personal data and in accordance with the provisions of the German financial institutions for online banking:
✔ communication via direct and secure interfaces
✔ high encryption
✔ automatic lock (the app locks itself after five minutes of non-use)
This makes sure that the access to your bank accounts is secure even if you lose your device. The highest security standards have also been tested and confirmed by TÜV (Technical Inspection Association).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP?
It only takes three easy steps to get started:
1. Download the app.
2. Define your password to access the app.
3. Set up your bank accounts – with the same login data you use for online-banking on your bank’s website.
Do you need help setting up your accounts or using other features of the app? Then take a look in the FAQ section or the user manual directly in the app.
For support questions (e.g. crashes, error messages etc.) or feedback related to the application, feel free to use the contact feature in the app or at http://www.starmoney.de/?kontaktformular-apps.
By purchasing and/or using this app, you fully accept the terms of the end user license agreement of the Star Finanz GmbH. You can find it at: http://www.starmoney.de/?lizenz-android
For more information, please visit http://www.starmoney.de/?starmoney-android