THE POWER OF ∏ …
• Square shape
• Steel pans used
• The steel pan provides superior heat conductivity and caramelization on the crust (the mark of the great Detroit-style pizza).
• Thick crust – light and airy inside, crispy outside.
• Cheese is spread to the edges of the pan.
• As the pizza bakes the cheese slowly melts down the sides and forms a delicious, caramelized rim of crust.
• After the cheese, any additional toppings can be placed on top
• Last is the sauce – placed on top. This is why it’s earned the nicknames “red top pizza” and “upside down pizza.” Placing the sauce on top allows for a fluffier crust.
Now you can browse our menu and securely place your order from your mobile device! Download and get started today!