The Kirkland Signature Choice app is compatible with Kirkland Signature 6.0 hearing aids.
The Kirkland Signature Choice app lets you control your hearing aids directly from your mobile device. You can change programs, and make simple or more advanced sound adjustments and save them as favorites. The app helps you learn what you can do and how to do it. It can even help you find your hearing aids if you lose them.
Kirkland Signature Choice mobile device compatibility:
Please consult the Kirkland Signature website for up-to-date compatibility information: http://ks6userportal.com/compatibility/
Use the Kirkland Signature Choice app to:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your streaming accessories
• Adjust speech focus as well as noise and wind-noise levels with Sound Enhancer (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble, middle and bass tones to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – you can even tag to a location
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
For more information and help, please visit http://ks6userportal.com/
Note: Continual use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.