With the Nationwide Mobile Banking app you can:
• View recent current account, savings, credit card and mortgage transactions & statements
• View your savings interest rates
• Manage your current account overdraft
• Transfer money between your Nationwide accounts
• Make payments to existing payees, now or on a future date
• View and cancel Direct Debits and Regular Payments
To use the app you’ll need:
• To be registered for Nationwide Internet Banking
• To download the app
• To log in using your Internet Banking credentials including:
- Your customer number, memorable data and pass number or card and card reader.
- Once you’ve registered, you’ll only need your Internet Banking pass number to log in.
If you’re not yet a registered Internet Bank user, simply go to nationwide.co.uk/register and follow the on screen instructions to register. Once you’ve received your log in details, you’ll be able to download and use the Mobile Banking app.
Nationwide uses the latest security technologies to ensure that our customers are safe and secure when using the app. Our digital promise means that you’ll never lose a penny if you are the victim of fraud whilst using Nationwide’s Internet or Mobile Banking services.
There are still a few things you can do to help protect yourself when using the app:
• Never share your log in details with anyone
• When logging in in a public place, be careful to keep your details out of sight.
For details of the full promise please visit nationwide.co.uk and browse to the ‘Online security’ section.
We won’t charge you for using this app but your mobile operator may charge you for some services such as data exchange, so please check with them.
It is not possible to view MySave accounts using the app. Please log into your MySave account via the internet. Customers who have only MySave accounts with Nationwide will not be able to use the app.
Terms and conditions for the Nationwide Mobile Banking app can be found at nationwide.co.uk under ‘Mobile Banking’.
For details of how to contact us, please visit nationwide.co.uk and browse to ‘Contact us’.
The Nationwide for Intermediaries app makes it easy to access all our latest products, calculators and criteria on the go. The app will automatically update with the latest product, rate and criteria information when connected to the internet.
NB: This app should be not be shared with clients.
• Product finder – Search by customer type, product term, product type or LTV and we'll tell you the products Nationwide for Intermediaries can offer your client.
• NEW Comparison calculator – Simply enter your client's current details and your chosen Nationwide rate and we'll tell you how much your client could save by remortgaging to us.
• House price calculator – Simply enter the most recent valuation and we'll estimate what your client's home could be worth.
• Affordability calculator – Provides you and your client with an estimate of how much we may be prepared to lend them.
• Criteria search – Search through our complete A-Z lending criteria.
• BDM Finder – Search for your local BDM.
•Deposit checks with eDeposit
•Pay bills anytime, anywhere
•Check your account balances
•View your transaction history
•Find an ATM
MOBILE BANKING ACTIVATION
Set up your Mobile Banking app by following these three easy steps:
1.Download the app. Just click the Free App button to get started.
2.Register. Log in to your online banking account and look for the Mobile Banking link. Enter your phone information to get an activation code.
3.Activate. Enter your activation code into the app, and you’re ready to bank whenever you want – wherever you are.
Nationwide Bank Mobile Banking features the same level of security as the Nationwide Bank website, so you can feel confident your information is safe. We use technology such as data encryption, firewalls and active monitoring to ensure that your confidential transactions remain secure and private.
Whether you’re a first time buyer or selling and buying your next home, our app tailors information to your individual needs.
• Tailored content for buying, buying & selling or first time buyers
• Step-by-step guides to help you through the processes
• Make your own notes and follow a checklist of activities to help you stay in control
• Find out how much you could borrow
• Get help to find the right Nationwide mortgage for you
• Work out how much moving home could cost you
You don’t need to be a Nationwide customer to use this app, so whether you’re buying or selling your home, the Homebuyer’s Companion will help you each step of the way.
Nationwide uses the latest security technologies to ensure that our customers are safe and secure when using the app.
We won’t charge you for using this app but your mobile operator may charge you for some services such as data usage, so please check with them.
The app can be used on a tablet but it has not been optimised for these devices.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Get in touch
For details of how to contact us, please visit www.nationwide.co.uk/contact_us
Review financial educational information to better understand your options and make informed choices for retirement planning. Browse our collection of articles, videos, and podcasts.
Compare your retirement plan information with people in your age group and location to understand how your savings goals stack up.
Keep your financial goals on track by monitoring your retirement plan balances and investments, your plan’s account performance, and more.
Monitor your stock plan account information and exercise employee stock options.
Access important information about your pension plans, including plan balances, if available.
Health & Insurance
Get a complete view of the medical, dental, and vision health and insurance plans you are enrolled in. Review detailed health benefits information, including in- and out-of-network costs, coverage information, and provider contacts.
Review other Fidelity accounts, like 529 college savings plan accounts or brokerage accounts, to see how they contribute to your overall financial strategy.
Available for phones running Android 2.2 or later.
The NetBenefits® smartphone app is available to individuals who have one or more employer-sponsored workplace benefits provided by Fidelity Investments. Please note that the app is currently not available for use with Fidelity-serviced HR/Payroll plans.
Employer-sponsored account functionality includes transactions for employee stock plans; for all other accounts, functionality is limited to viewing account balances, history, positions, year-to-date performance, and benefits information.
NetBenefits is a registered service mark of FMR LLC. The NetBenefits design logo is a service mark of FMR LLC.
The images below are for illustrative purposes only.
System availability and response times may vary.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC
©2014 FMR LLC. All rights reserved.
This app is available to all US customers enrolled in Santander Bank’s Online Banking with BillPay and is only offered in English. It’s fast, simple and convenient. And most importantly, secure.
What you can do:
•View account balances and transactions
•Transfer funds between eligible accounts
•View your Santander Credit Card transactions
•Pay your Credit Card bill
•Schedule and pay bills
•Transfer funds to other Santander Bank customers
•Locate your nearest Santander location and receive detailed directions
•Reach customer service with one-touch calling
Your security is our highest priority. Use your secure credentials to gain access to mobile banking. All of the information that flows between you and us is encrypted. What’s more, you’re fully protected against online fraud when you tell us right away. Please refer to our Online Banking Agreement for details.
More from developer
App features include:
Browse complete event program and speakers bios.
View session details, take notes and email them for future reference.
Pin point maps for breakout locations.
Connectivity to Yammer and much more!