With the Nationwide Mobile Banking app you can:
• View recent current account, savings, credit card and mortgage transactions & statements
• View your savings interest rates
• Manage your current account overdraft
• Transfer money between your Nationwide accounts
• Make payments to existing payees, now or on a future date
• View and cancel Direct Debits and Regular Payments
To use the app you’ll need:
• To be registered for Nationwide Internet Banking
• To download the app
• To log in using your Internet Banking credentials including:
- Your customer number, memorable data and pass number or card and card reader.
- Once you’ve registered, you’ll only need your Internet Banking pass number to log in.
If you’re not yet a registered Internet Bank user, simply go to nationwide.co.uk/register and follow the on screen instructions to register. Once you’ve received your log in details, you’ll be able to download and use the Mobile Banking app.
Nationwide uses the latest security technologies to ensure that our customers are safe and secure when using the app. Our digital promise means that you’ll never lose a penny if you are the victim of fraud whilst using Nationwide’s Internet or Mobile Banking services.
There are still a few things you can do to help protect yourself when using the app:
• Never share your log in details with anyone
• When logging in in a public place, be careful to keep your details out of sight.
For details of the full promise please visit nationwide.co.uk and browse to the ‘Online security’ section.
We won’t charge you for using this app but your mobile operator may charge you for some services such as data exchange, so please check with them.
It is not possible to view MySave accounts using the app. Please log into your MySave account via the internet. Customers who have only MySave accounts with Nationwide will not be able to use the app.
Terms and conditions for the Nationwide Mobile Banking app can be found at nationwide.co.uk under ‘Mobile Banking’.
For details of how to contact us, please visit nationwide.co.uk and browse to ‘Contact us’.
The Nationwide for Intermediaries app makes it easy to access all our latest products, calculators and criteria on the go. The app will automatically update with the latest product, rate and criteria information when connected to the internet.
NB: This app should be not be shared with clients.
• Product finder – Search by customer type, product term, product type or LTV and we'll tell you the products Nationwide for Intermediaries can offer your client.
• NEW Comparison calculator – Simply enter your client's current details and your chosen Nationwide rate and we'll tell you how much your client could save by remortgaging to us.
• House price calculator – Simply enter the most recent valuation and we'll estimate what your client's home could be worth.
• Affordability calculator – Provides you and your client with an estimate of how much we may be prepared to lend them.
• Criteria search – Search through our complete A-Z lending criteria.
• BDM Finder – Search for your local BDM.
•Deposit checks with eDeposit
•Pay bills anytime, anywhere
•Check your account balances
•View your transaction history
•Find an ATM
MOBILE BANKING ACTIVATION
Set up your Mobile Banking app by following these three easy steps:
1.Download the app. Just click the Free App button to get started.
2.Register. Log in to your online banking account and look for the Mobile Banking link. Enter your phone information to get an activation code.
3.Activate. Enter your activation code into the app, and you’re ready to bank whenever you want – wherever you are.
Nationwide Bank Mobile Banking features the same level of security as the Nationwide Bank website, so you can feel confident your information is safe. We use technology such as data encryption, firewalls and active monitoring to ensure that your confidential transactions remain secure and private.
Whether you’re a first time buyer or selling and buying your next home, our app tailors information to your individual needs.
• Tailored content for buying, buying & selling or first time buyers
• Step-by-step guides to help you through the processes
• Make your own notes and follow a checklist of activities to help you stay in control
• Find out how much you could borrow
• Get help to find the right Nationwide mortgage for you
• Work out how much moving home could cost you
You don’t need to be a Nationwide customer to use this app, so whether you’re buying or selling your home, the Homebuyer’s Companion will help you each step of the way.
Nationwide uses the latest security technologies to ensure that our customers are safe and secure when using the app.
We won’t charge you for using this app but your mobile operator may charge you for some services such as data usage, so please check with them.
The app can be used on a tablet but it has not been optimised for these devices.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Get in touch
For details of how to contact us, please visit www.nationwide.co.uk/contact_us
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number.
• View your account balances and activity **NEW** for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images!
• Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
• View your credit card rewards balance
WELLS FARGO SUREPAY
• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Make transfers to your accounts.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news
MOBILE DEPOSIT - Available nationwide
• Deposit checks using your Android phone
• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location/GPS or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company
WellsTrade accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Wells Fargo locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Wells Fargo Mobile
*Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
**Minimum system requirements: Android OS v2.3 and higher are supported. If you aren’t able to upgrade, use your browser to sign on to wf.com.
More from developer
App features include:
Browse complete event program and speakers bios.
View session details, take notes and email them for future reference.
Pin point maps for breakout locations.
Connectivity to Yammer and much more!