Super-fast calorie counting from Nutracheck. Scans barcodes. All UK food database with photos of products. Enjoy a 7 day free trial. Upgrade in-App from £3.99 per month. Or use it free on Lite membership with daily limits. Part of the Nutracheck online food diary service.
⭐ Reviewed by the Daily Mail ⭐
"Of all the calorie counter Apps, this is one of the very best."
Nutracheck Calorie Counter + App makes it fast and easy to track what you eat, whether your goal is to lose weight, gain weight, improve your diet or eat for fitness.…
- Scans barcodes for easy calorie counting
- Food diary also tracks carbs, sugar, protein, fat, saturated fat and salt
- UK food database of over 240,000 products with photos
- Verified product data for accuracy
- Set your own calorie and nutrition targets
- Links with Fitbit
- Includes use of the Nutracheck website during the 7 day free trial. The website gives the big picture – see all 7 nutrients in your diary, and get reports for more insight. For Website & App memberships tap on 'More' > 'Upgrade Options'.
WHY CHOOSE NUTRACHECK?
- The latest App has over 20 new features and enhancements for quick and easy use
- All UK foods – database is verified for accuracy
- Fast Track keeps recently added foods to hand
- Food searches show photos so it’s quick to spot the exact brand you ate
- Tracks exercise, with calorie burn data for over 1,000 activities
- Gives pre-set nutrient guides if you want to track a specific nutrient
- Customer care team on hand to help
NUTRACHECK MAKES TRACKING CALORIES & NUTRIENTS EASY.
FOOD & EXERCISE DIARY
- Count calories and track 6 other nutrients
- See how your diet measures up at a glance with handy charts
- Scan a barcode to add food or search for a food or exercise by description
- Add foods yourself via 'Quick Add' or 'Manually Added'
- Find calories in 'fast food' and restaurant meals
- Track 5-a-day & water
- Add exercise – search over 1,000 activities
- Add your step count from any device
- View progress in the 'Week View'
- More graphs and reports available on the Nutracheck website (with Web & App membership)
- Calorie count home cooked meals (shows nutrient breakdown too)
- Check the calorie and nutrient breakdown of your favourite recipes
- Track your progress – over 13 different measures
- Receive awards for goals reached
- Support from the Nutracheck community
- Easy to use, create your profile to post
- Take part in weight loss challenges
(Remember to validate your email address so you can join in)
- Upgrade options – including Website & App membership
- Link with Fitbit
- Contact the Customer Care Team
Tap on 'More' in the menu bar > 'Upgrade Options' to select a subscription and purchase in-App through your Google Play account:
1 month App-Only – with auto-renewal* £3.99
12 months App-Only – no renewal £29.99
1 month Website & App – with auto-renewal* £7.99
3 months Website & App – no renewal £22.99
*The 1 month options will renew automatically at £3.99 (App-Only) and £7.99 (Website & App) unless cancelled before the end of your membership period. You can cancel through the Google Play Store on your phone – search for Nutracheck in the Google Play Store then tap on Cancel Subscription.
- Your 'Week View' now shows ALL nutrients - carbs, sugar, protein, fibre, sat fat, salt (without needing to change your diary column choice).