Super-fast calorie counter from the Nutracheck App. Scans barcodes. All UK food database with photos of products. Enjoy a 7 day free trial. Upgrade in-App from £3.99 per month. Or use it free on Lite membership with daily limits. Part of the Nutracheck online food diary service.
**** Reviewed by the Daily Mail ****
"Of all the calorie counter Apps, this is one of the very best."
Nutracheck Calorie Counter + App makes it fast and easy to track what you eat, whether your goal is to lose weight, gain weight, improve your diet or eat for fitness.…
• Scans barcodes for easy calorie counting
• Food diary also tracks carbs, sugar, protein, fat, saturated fat and salt
• UK food database of over 240,000 products with photos
• Verified product data for accuracy
• Set your own calorie and nutrition targets
• Links with Fitbit
• Includes use of the Nutracheck website during the 7 day free trial. The website gives the big picture - see all 7 nutrients in your diary, and get reports for more insight. For Website & App memberships tap on 'More' > 'Upgrade Options'.
WHY CHOOSE NUTRACHECK?
• The latest App has over 20 new features and enhancements for quick and easy use
• All UK foods – database is verified for accuracy
• Fast Track keeps recently added foods to hand
• Food searches show photos so it’s quick to spot the exact brand you ate
• Tracks exercise, with calorie burn data for over 1,000 activities
• Gives pre-set nutrient guides if you want to track a specific nutrient
• Customer care team on hand to help
NUTRACHECK MAKES TRACKING CALORIES & NUTRIENTS EASY.
FOOD & EXERCISE DIARY
• Count calories and track 6 other nutrients
• See how your diet measures up at a glance with handy charts
• Scan a barcode to add food or search for a food or exercise by description
• Add foods yourself via 'Quick Add' or 'Manually Added'
• Find calories in 'fast food' and restaurant meals
• Track 5-a-day & water
• Add exercise - search over 1,000 activities
• Add your step count from any device
• View progress in the 'Week View'
• More graphs and reports available on the Nutracheck website (with Web & App membership)
• Calorie count home cooked meals (shows nutrient breakdown too)
• Check the calorie and nutrient breakdown of your favourite recipes
• Track your progress – over 13 different measures
• Receive awards for goals reached
• Support from the Nutracheck community
• Easy to use, create your profile to post
• Take part in weight loss challenges
(Remember to validate your email address so you can join in)
• Upgrade options – including Website & App membership
• Link with Fitbit
• Contact the Customer Care Team
Tap on 'More' in the menu bar > 'Upgrade Options' to select a subscription and purchase in-App through your Google Play account:
1 month App-Only - with auto-renewal* £3.99
12 months App-Only – no renewal £29.99
1 month Website & App – with auto-renewal* £7.99
3 months Website & App – no renewal £22.99
*The 1 month options will renew automatically at £3.99 (App-Only) and £7.99 (Website & App) unless cancelled before the end of your membership period. You can cancel through the Google Play Store on your phone - search for Nutracheck in the Google Play Store then tap on Cancel Subscription.