The app itself is very good and the user interface is easy to use. Lots of preloaded foods and you can scan and add your own. I'd give it 5 stars BUT it crashes ALOT and the creators don't reply to emails. I've paid for the subscription for the year, none the less as I do like it
I've been using the app now for 5 weeks and I wouldn't be without it. The UK database is fantastic and haven't come across anything it doesn't have yet. I've lost 15lbs so far and it has a lot to do with the app making me accountable for everything I do (and don't do!) I've never ever paid for an app before but this is definitely worth the £3.99.
I bought the £9.99 non renewal membership, for app & website. Due to a fault with Google Play, the app did not implement the upgrade. Emailed Nutracheck, they sorted it out in 10 mins, very good service. App fab and can link my fitbit with it, so very happy
The app is very good in design but it is unbelievably glitchy. It drives my wife and I crazy. We have different phones so not that. Different WiFi or 4G doesn't help. Whoops messages, connection issues, random freezes.
This is a great app, the only thing is after 1 week it doesn't let you add more then 5 items to your diary and asks you to subscribe. Disappointed have to uninstall now
Had to uninstall the app has completely glitches out. Can't do anything with it, can't track or view anything. The app looks completely different. Clicking on certain things opens things it shouldn't open
• Bug fixes reported by members in the multi-nutrient release
• Extra nutrient tracking. You can now track Carbs, Sugar, Protein, Saturated Fat & Salt as well as Calories & Fat.
• Check the proportion of carbs, fat & protein you eat in a pie chart
• See how your diet stacks up vs daily nutrient targets in a simple bar chart
• Pick a nutrient to focus on tracking in your diary
• Choose a pre-set nutrition target for Lower Carb,