With a few taps in the OhioHealth mobile app, you can easily find OhioHealth doctors, get directions to nearby urgent and emergency care locations, and access your MyChart health record – anytime, anyplace!
Use the OhioHealth app to:
• Find doctors and read reviews
• Schedule appointments
• Get directions
• Pay your bill
• View urgent care wait times
• Request prescription refills
• Access test results
• Communicate privately and securely with your doctor
• Review your care history
• View and share OhioHealth news and wellness articles
• “Track My Health” feature integrates with Apple Health app
The MyChart features of the OhioHealth app require a MyChart account. You can create an account right within the OhioHealth app. Your doctor may have provided you with an activation code at your last appointment, but a code is not required to create an account. Currently, MyChart features are not available at all OhioHealth facilities.
If you have questions about the OhioHealth app, let us know! DigitalSupport@OhioHealth.com